Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+167
Sybiro
XionGaTaosenai
The Sketch Knight
Syronael
Gamma
Ryanel
mossagateturtle
Lockheed X-17
Nathairach
Rakrthle
Bluehorizon
Nakita
Xander of Skyeatu
Jormungdang
Sprix
AuriatheWriter
iZyren
BoltAscendent
Bandur Khan
Scryangi
dragon808tr
CauldronBorn24
nipa101
Scorpio
Makaze
cooer121
Savixeon
Sandishy
ravaging vixen
Melany
space_samurai
Redstiza
Fanara
ConstantLime
voraphilexpert
Ashes
Balthazaar
Mr. I
Crunch
MiniPanda
Americanhero45
string fountain
deng
DuskTheNaga
Evernight
enviousofsnakes
Sigurd
Valerian
Thirteen
Mage of Mist
Jacques_W
CrisisOperations
CThompson17
Halian
Metagenic
Echo
Nephilim
Emerald Electronic
Myde-Mia
Saen Kel
Canada's Mike
Venom Agato
Oblivions End
drizztmonk
gooigooi3642
JohnboyX
sparkythechu
Thywolf
Zephyr102
Telemachus
Grave
Theorem
getawsome
boomerang
EdgedWeaponAgain
MendozaProject
bramblebelly
Shady Knight
Darth_Nergal
Merku
Ilceren
DarkOne
Komandr2465
brothejr
keroko
Zomman
Scififmyth
Boris92
SpectrumGirl
Razor
MissVyra
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
vore4life99
kikijonson
Oldman40k2003
Gentelman
AlienJuggernaut
Genowing
Prof.Nekko
Somekindofragamuffin
eusuna
world_slayer
EvilGenius
Zhivago
oishi1
jedi-explorer
AzureJass
Malahite
BobTheNinja
parameciumkid
racemaster7
Rodeo
itsmeyouidiot
rubythewitch
Slick46
luke112
Black Hole Fragment
/Fish/
sishenfan
Solomon
Nintenfan81
Unit ZER0
Asuroth
LamiaSybaris
etaine
mephisto
rcs619
BradRepko
Feadraug
kaitheguy1234
Dearville
MetaSkipper
Billyblue999
Stabs
Beallis
Krisexy26
Reptillian
AisuKaiko
Beefnautz
the hitman
McKindle
xanna2011
Mr. Delicious
noneofurbussiness
MrNobody13
zersergathant
Ronoc
Iavlas
Pendragon
Vaderaz
Anime-Junkie
Darkstorm Zero
tiny-jedi-master
Silent_eric
NightFlash
French snack
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Para-celsus
Black Aquila
Nyaha
TheLightLost
Amaroq
Karbo
ZionAtriedes
The Ultimate
171 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

Introduce yourself - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:08 am

Welcome, all! I hope you enjoy your stay here and whatever you do, DON'T BLINK.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Boris92 wrote:

Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good luck.

Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Haaa, I smell fresh meat.
I welcome you both to our humble forum, I hope you enjoy your stay. I've seen you two have already started posting at some other threads, which is good. Still, I recommend you to read the guide for newbies and the recommendation for writers before you start posting new characters and ideas. Obviously, taking a look to the wiki is also a must to know the setting.

P.S.: Those links may have already been delivered by someone in a welcome PM, but oh well.

Last edited by Ilceren on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JohnboyX
Helpless prey
JohnboyX

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:32 am

Hey everyone,

after mostly hanging around on deviantart I finally decided it would be about time to join the Felaryan Boards Surprised .
Name's JohnboyX and I'm a voraphile who stumbled upon Felarya about two years ago after checking out some GREAT works of the INCREDIBLE Karbo cheers .

The first three tomes of the manga were released at that time and after having viewed some of the preview pics I decided to buy them immediately. It was almost an impulse reaction lol! .

Since then I simply fell in love with GTS Vore and also grew more and more interested on this steadily growing setting filled with many species of giant, naked, man eating women geek .

While my knowledge of Felarya isn't as deep as one might expect because of my primary interest for the characters and their (eating-)habits I'm still not just observing this rich fantasy world through the fetish glasses alone Cool and also like to discuss other aspects that interest/confuse me (just don't be too harsh on me if what I am saying simply isn't true when taking part in one of the discussions that go more into depth Neutral ) .

Apparently I found a real liking in stories around fairies and their shrinking/size-shifting abilities.
The reaction of their prey when the fairy suddenly grows in front or decides to shrink them before tossing the victim(s) in her mouth is always priceless Very Happy .

This combined with their childish/carefree attitude makes them some truely interesting beings (I'm always open for more story suggestions with those aspects if you can recommend some btw. Razz ) .

Now that my vacation started I'm planning to stick around a little more often because I got a lot of free time on my hands and summer break can sometimes be a little boring (especially with the constantly rainy weather Sad ) .

Also really looking forward to the next Vore manga featuring Menyssan and another yet unknown succubi that Karbo's currently working on so a little distraction to deflate my BIG anticipation/impatience can never be wrong either angel (and who knows maybe the release will already follow in August or September although that's up to Karbo to decide in the end sweatdrop ) .

Sorry for the novel but I'm just happy to be here and am looking forward to many interesting conversations with you guys Wink .
Back to top Go down
AzureJass
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
AzureJass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:42 am

Welcome aboard John ! I hope you enjoy your stay here. if you have any questions, feel free to ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Wow, such a long and passionate post =P
I'm glad you're looking forward to being here, I'm sure you'll make the most of the forums, although they are a bit... slow. So to say.

So, welcome! Beware of Nyaha and his initiation ritual in the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Welcome John, the name is Darth. I am your resident human out to survive against all odds, predator and otherwise. Razz If you need any easy to use survival techniques that not only work 99% of the time, but are considered super OP even though they make use of seemingly useless items, just see me. ^_^ Not only will I provide you with said items, I will explain how to best make use of them. Be warned though, don't use any of the ideas I have with an actual character or RP.

Long live the Humans, may we survive all that Felarya throws at us and more.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Velcome. I hope you enjoy your stay. Do vatch out for any perdators in zis voods. Zey like to have a little too much fun viz ze new people.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:47 pm

Awesome, we got a John! ^.^ How many Johns do we have now? ...Oh, we have three. :3 Sweetness. Anyway, I'm Nyaha, welcome to the Forum, Johnboy. :3 And as Ilcie said, I'll have your initiation ready for you. Just come see me in the chatbox sometime, we'll get you nice and ready for your stay in Felarya. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:42 am

Welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
gooigooi3642
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:35 pm

hi guys. i've been following felarya for a bit but i decided to join the forum. call me gooi c: i hope to make lots of friends!
Back to top Go down
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Welcome to Felarya Gooi. :3 Call me Darth. Very Happy I hope you enjoy yourself here.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:24 pm

If you're looking to make friends, I'm always here! ^.^ I'm Nyaha, welcome to Felarya!
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:24 am

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:59 am

Greetings, all ye who enter here!
Back to top Go down
drizztmonk
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:58 pm

hello all, I am Drizztmonk DM for short. I am an old school dnd player and i love general roleplayer, a friend told me about here and we got a chuckle out of a few characters i have and situations that might happen... so here i am. XD I hope we can all have some fun! angel
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Welcome to the forums Drizztmonk, i too, am a RPer and hope to see you around some time for a round or two. We've got quite a setup going here, and it isn't all in the RP forum section. Ask around a little in the chatbox, and i'm sure we'll find something you'll enjoy. See you there.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Nyaha's here, too! ^.^ Welcome to Felarya, DMK. That's totally what I'm going to call you, whether or not you get the reference. I'm an RPer, too, and as EG said, it doesn't all only happen in the roleplaying section, though that's not to say you shouldn't check it out, too. :3 Remember not to make terribly OP characters! ^.^
Back to top Go down
drizztmonk
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:07 pm

chatbox will not work for me... and i try to avoid mkaing op characters they are no fun if everything is to easy... i hate playing with op characters XP
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Darth_Nergal wrote:
Boris92 wrote:

Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good luck.

XD Weeping Angels! The only Doctor Who monster to actually give me nightmares! Oh the memories.

Quote :
hello all, I am Drizztmonk DM for short. I am an old school dnd player and i love general roleplayer, a friend told me about here and we got a chuckle out of a few characters i have and situations that might happen... so here i am. XD I hope we can all have some fun!

Welcome ye curiously familarly named monk. I'm David Dent, AKA , Jedi. I too enjoy turn based pen and paper games and role play. ^_^ Nice to meet a likeminded fellow...Shame that giantess with the bib using Stealth is about make a move that voids your saving throws. Alas. Fare ye well...And taste good! Laughing
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Nyaha's here, too! ^.^ Welcome to Felarya, DMK. That's totally what I'm going to call you, whether or not you get the reference. I'm an RPer, too, and as EG said, it doesn't all only happen in the roleplaying section, though that's not to say you shouldn't check it out, too. :3 Remember not to make terribly OP characters! ^.^

Hey...I saw that reference. Just as long as we don't get into any weird puzzle shit involving dream-worlds you can physically walk into run by imagination, we're good.

Anyways, welcome to the forums, just watch for ambushes.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:37 pm

Well hi there fellow D&Der. Very Happy I do hope we get to RP together some time soon. Very Happy Don't worry, if you end up with an OP OC we'll be sure to nerf them for you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
drizztmonk
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:59 pm

YAY D@D! and i dont want to be OPEd i just want to RP and have fun, I try to avoid making OPED characters but i have no issues adjusting to make the rp enjoyable to everyone involved. I HATE godmodders, flat out ignore them really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next