Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+167
Sybiro
XionGaTaosenai
The Sketch Knight
Syronael
Gamma
Ryanel
mossagateturtle
Lockheed X-17
Nathairach
Rakrthle
Bluehorizon
Nakita
Xander of Skyeatu
Jormungdang
Sprix
AuriatheWriter
iZyren
BoltAscendent
Bandur Khan
Scryangi
dragon808tr
CauldronBorn24
nipa101
Scorpio
Makaze
cooer121
Savixeon
Sandishy
ravaging vixen
Melany
space_samurai
Redstiza
Fanara
ConstantLime
voraphilexpert
Ashes
Balthazaar
Mr. I
Crunch
MiniPanda
Americanhero45
string fountain
deng
DuskTheNaga
Evernight
enviousofsnakes
Sigurd
Valerian
Thirteen
Mage of Mist
Jacques_W
CrisisOperations
CThompson17
Halian
Metagenic
Echo
Nephilim
Emerald Electronic
Myde-Mia
Saen Kel
Canada's Mike
Venom Agato
Oblivions End
drizztmonk
gooigooi3642
JohnboyX
sparkythechu
Thywolf
Zephyr102
Telemachus
Grave
Theorem
getawsome
boomerang
EdgedWeaponAgain
MendozaProject
bramblebelly
Shady Knight
Darth_Nergal
Merku
Ilceren
DarkOne
Komandr2465
brothejr
keroko
Zomman
Scififmyth
Boris92
SpectrumGirl
Razor
MissVyra
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
vore4life99
kikijonson
Oldman40k2003
Gentelman
AlienJuggernaut
Genowing
Prof.Nekko
Somekindofragamuffin
eusuna
world_slayer
EvilGenius
Zhivago
oishi1
jedi-explorer
AzureJass
Malahite
BobTheNinja
parameciumkid
racemaster7
Rodeo
itsmeyouidiot
rubythewitch
Slick46
luke112
Black Hole Fragment
/Fish/
sishenfan
Solomon
Nintenfan81
Unit ZER0
Asuroth
LamiaSybaris
etaine
mephisto
rcs619
BradRepko
Feadraug
kaitheguy1234
Dearville
MetaSkipper
Billyblue999
Stabs
Beallis
Krisexy26
Reptillian
AisuKaiko
Beefnautz
the hitman
McKindle
xanna2011
Mr. Delicious
noneofurbussiness
MrNobody13
zersergathant
Ronoc
Iavlas
Pendragon
Vaderaz
Anime-Junkie
Darkstorm Zero
tiny-jedi-master
Silent_eric
NightFlash
French snack
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Para-celsus
Black Aquila
Nyaha
TheLightLost
Amaroq
Karbo
ZionAtriedes
The Ultimate
171 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilceren
Ilceren

Introduce yourself - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Welcome.
I'm afraid I can't be lengthy today.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:00 am

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Oblivions End
Tasty morsel
Oblivions End

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:16 am

Hello, I'm new here. Obviously. Hopefully I can improve my writing.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:28 am

As I said in the chat, welcome. Enjoy your stay, and watch for predators. They like to attack when you least expect it. But don't worry, I can sell you this "Ring of Total Digestion Immunity" if you're worried.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:27 am

Welcome welcome, I do hope you enjoy your stay. As Sparky said, keep an eye out for predators. However, I wouldn't trust that ring he is selling. I have far better goods that not only can hide you, but allow you to escape or even strike back. All for very low prices. ^_^ Each item has been successfully tested by me, personally. So you know they work. Very Happy

And Sparky, it be on for trying to snag me job of selling items to the new comers. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:12 am

Welcome Oblivions End! ^.^ Nyu, that sounds like a Homestuck screenname. :33 Anyway, I'm Nyaha, welcome to the forum and Felarya in general. If you ever wanna have a friendly chat, just PM me or find me in the chatbox, 'kay? ^_^

Also, stop being OP Sparky. XD You're setting a bad example for the newcomers.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Welcome oblivious end, and enjoy your stay. i wouldn't trust Nergals goods if i were you, that guys out to weaken the fresh flesh before they have a chance to get up on their feet. Sparky goods are legit though. That ring he offered is completely immune to stomach acids, though even if you are wearing it, i don't think it'll do the same thing for you.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:04 pm

Welcome Obvious End. I wouldn't take ANYTHING anyone around here says at face value. That said I welcome you to this lovely, very charming enchanted forest! Feel free to frolic with the centaurs and nagas. ^_^ They are quite friendly in their own way.
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Greetings to you all. We are known as Agato on the outside but you can call us Venom and we're here to stay. We hope to get along but do not temper Venom for we are quite ill-tempered. XD
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Bring it on i say, we're ready for you!

Last edited by EvilGenius on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:22 pm

We are bonded there-fore speak in two plural form. lol!
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:16 pm

Welcome Venom, we hope you enjoy your stay, but beware. There are some powerful forces here, and to challenge them openly is to ask for death. My advice, when you two finally go to start chaos, move in the background, make small yet presise strikes, and most of all, keep all attention away from yourself. >:3 *cackles evilly*
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Oh we've got the silent moves you can bet on that one. Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Canada's Mike
Tasty morsel
Canada's Mike

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Hello i'm Michael and i'm excited to be a member of this wonderful community!
I like Felarya, surviving Felarya, meeting people, guns, killing the mean people I meet with guns.
Hope to contribute in the future, gonna attempt to make a character or something.

My tittle seems to underestimate me (or not) but i'm excited to be a part of the community!
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Welcome, everyone! There is plenty to do here and plenty to see. Especially the ladies ?;^)
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:35 am

Boris92 wrote:
Welcome, everyone! There is plenty to do here and plenty to see. Especially the ladies ?;^)
-applies liberal uses of a water spray bottle-
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:25 am

Mean people...would that list include those who are plotting the destruction of all of Felarya's predators by killing every single human, Neko, and sentient human sized prey species in Felarya so the predators starve to death? Not that I know anything about that, nor am I plotting anything remotely like that. angel *hides my experimental super virus*

Ahem, welcome to Felarya. Very Happy We hope you enjoy your stay and that you manage to avoid getting eaten. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:57 am

As if we would ever be eaten for we ARE VENOM! cheers Welcome fellow newcomer!
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:49 am

Welcome bonded being and obvious comic book fa, Venom Agato. I too love thatsomewhat underapreciated character and am glad to see somebody take up it's image WITH the classic look not that ridiculous skull mask as their avatar. ^_^

Also welcome too conmtridictive Canadian with a Russian flag! I'm not sure how I feel about you. I like most Canadians that I've met so far however I have unatural distrust of Russians. I blame one my heroes Harson Ford when he played Indiana Jones and some Stargate realated info for that. Anywho welcome! Please be sure to pet the giant nagas. They are VERY freindly I think you'll find.
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:20 am

jedi-explorer wrote:
Welcome bonded being and obvious comic book fa, Venom Agato. I too love thatsomewhat underapreciated character and am glad to see somebody take up it's image WITH the classic look not that ridiculous skull mask as their avatar. ^_^

Also welcome too conmtridictive Canadian with a Russian flag! I'm not sure how I feel about you. I like most Canadians that I've met so far however I have unatural distrust of Russians. I blame one my heroes Harson Ford when he played Indiana Jones and some Stargate realated info for that. Anywho welcome! Please be sure to pet the giant nagas. They are VERY freindly I think you'll find.

We would hope so. XD Yes we love classic TRUE Venom as portrayed in the Avi and non of that other crap they tried to turn him into. Especially that non-sense form when he bonded with Flash.

That sucked. Makes us want to sobsob
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Venom Agato wrote:
do not temper Venom for we are quite ill-tempered. XD
I will seriously call the English language police on your butt. >:3 I believe the words 'agitate', 'provoke', 'anger', or 'annoy' would do much better in place of the first 'temper'. What you said is a bit of an oxymoron and makes very little sense.

Also, welcome Canada's Mike~ ^.^ I'm Canada's Nyaha, and....well to be honest you don't seem very Canadian at all from that introduction. Killing people with guns? Seriously, we're not like the Americans over here. Have some class. XD

Sorry if this posts comes off as insulting. D: I only mean to poke fun at you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Venom Agato wrote:
do not temper Venom for we are quite ill-tempered. XD
I will seriously call the English language police on your butt. >:3 I believe the words 'agitate', 'provoke', 'anger', or 'annoy' would do much better in place of the first 'temper'. What you said is a bit of an oxymoron and makes very little sense.

Also, welcome Canada's Mike~ ^.^ I'm Canada's Nyaha, and....well to be honest you don't seem very Canadian at all from that introduction. Killing people with guns? Seriously, we're not like the Americans over here. Have some class. XD

Sorry if this posts comes off as insulting. D: I only mean to poke fun at you guys.

Darn and I was so ready to be all "Son. *Spits and picks up his shotgun while chewing on a piece of wheat in his buck teeth* that is a , I say I say, a sterotype if ever I heard one."...But I can't do that now that you used the "Just kidding" thing. =(

Quote :
Especially that non-sense form when he bonded with Flash.

What?? I've never heard of that one! It sounds....Ridiculous. Faster Venom? Vigilante' justice must be delt slowly! geek
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Sorry meant that it's more of a black combat suit than the actual Venom and yes Flash Thompson is apparently the current host of Venom. Oh and I can take a joke and I was trying to speak Venom you know? XD
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:53 pm

I do not.

Greetings, Venom Agato. I will be one of the moderators during your stay. Please make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Stabs wrote:
I do not.

Greetings, Venom Agato. I will be one of the moderators during your stay. Please make yourself at home.

We can see that. XD You must be a friend of Karbo, the genius of Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next