Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+167
Sybiro
XionGaTaosenai
The Sketch Knight
Syronael
Gamma
Ryanel
mossagateturtle
Lockheed X-17
Nathairach
Rakrthle
Bluehorizon
Nakita
Xander of Skyeatu
Jormungdang
Sprix
AuriatheWriter
iZyren
BoltAscendent
Bandur Khan
Scryangi
dragon808tr
CauldronBorn24
nipa101
Scorpio
Makaze
cooer121
Savixeon
Sandishy
ravaging vixen
Melany
space_samurai
Redstiza
Fanara
ConstantLime
voraphilexpert
Ashes
Balthazaar
Mr. I
Crunch
MiniPanda
Americanhero45
string fountain
deng
DuskTheNaga
Evernight
enviousofsnakes
Sigurd
Valerian
Thirteen
Mage of Mist
Jacques_W
CrisisOperations
CThompson17
Halian
Metagenic
Echo
Nephilim
Emerald Electronic
Myde-Mia
Saen Kel
Canada's Mike
Venom Agato
Oblivions End
drizztmonk
gooigooi3642
JohnboyX
sparkythechu
Thywolf
Zephyr102
Telemachus
Grave
Theorem
getawsome
boomerang
EdgedWeaponAgain
MendozaProject
bramblebelly
Shady Knight
Darth_Nergal
Merku
Ilceren
DarkOne
Komandr2465
brothejr
keroko
Zomman
Scififmyth
Boris92
SpectrumGirl
Razor
MissVyra
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
vore4life99
kikijonson
Oldman40k2003
Gentelman
AlienJuggernaut
Genowing
Prof.Nekko
Somekindofragamuffin
eusuna
world_slayer
EvilGenius
Zhivago
oishi1
jedi-explorer
AzureJass
Malahite
BobTheNinja
parameciumkid
racemaster7
Rodeo
itsmeyouidiot
rubythewitch
Slick46
luke112
Black Hole Fragment
/Fish/
sishenfan
Solomon
Nintenfan81
Unit ZER0
Asuroth
LamiaSybaris
etaine
mephisto
rcs619
BradRepko
Feadraug
kaitheguy1234
Dearville
MetaSkipper
Billyblue999
Stabs
Beallis
Krisexy26
Reptillian
AisuKaiko
Beefnautz
the hitman
McKindle
xanna2011
Mr. Delicious
noneofurbussiness
MrNobody13
zersergathant
Ronoc
Iavlas
Pendragon
Vaderaz
Anime-Junkie
Darkstorm Zero
tiny-jedi-master
Silent_eric
NightFlash
French snack
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Para-celsus
Black Aquila
Nyaha
TheLightLost
Amaroq
Karbo
ZionAtriedes
The Ultimate
171 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Iavlas
Helpless prey

Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:06 am

depends.. if i buy in bulk do i get a complimentary beverage? i just realized how thirsty i am lol
Back to top Go down
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:25 am

Iavlas wrote:
depends.. if i buy in bulk do i get a complimentary beverage? i just realized how thirsty i am lol
Well you'd probably just get a bulk discout, but we'd better stop with the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Para-celsus
Helpless prey
Para-celsus

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:59 am

thanks for the ... gun thingy!
Back to top Go down
xanna2011
Tasty morsel
xanna2011

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:18 am

Hey people waz up as it says I'm new. help But I think I will make it along ok.As long as I don't run into any preds.I hope I can get some help on a story I have been working on and just to hang out and have fun! lol!
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Hullo lads!

I'm not exactly typical new meat for this forum as I'm not really into vore, or giantesses, or the like. What I DO love is a grand story, and a beautiful well-thought out world where peoples' characters can interact. Not sure how I stumbled across the Felarya story (I think it was Haruhi related) but I love it! Karbo is one damn inspiring artist and writer. And vore is the theme that links the whole world together so that's just fine. Very Happy

Looking forward to reading about peoples' characters and making some of my own. Very Happy

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:41 am

Welcome to both of you. ^.^ Try to get along as well as you can with the other community members, and try not to take negative criticism too harshly; there are a lot of people that feel very strongly about Felarya and won't hesitate to point out anything wrong with someone's work, but they aren't trying to be mean. Don't get discouraged and keep trying.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:29 am

xanna2011 wrote:
Hey people waz up as it says I'm new. help But I think I will make it along ok.As long as I don't run into any preds.I hope I can get some help on a story I have been working on and just to hang out and have fun! lol!
Welcome to Felarya!

*Hoist up a monstrous looking assault carbine.*

Have a free ArmaDense "Wiglaf Special" that comes with one complimentary magazine of its' custom .50 cal ammunition!
McKindle wrote:
Hullo lads!

I'm not exactly typical new meat for this forum as I'm not really into vore, or giantesses, or the like. What I DO love is a grand story, and a beautiful well-thought out world where peoples' characters can interact. Not sure how I stumbled across the Felarya story (I think it was Haruhi related) but I love it! Karbo is one damn inspiring artist and writer. And vore is the theme that links the whole world together so that's just fine. Very Happy

Looking forward to reading about peoples' characters and making some of my own. Very Happy

Cheers
Welcome to Felarya!

*Hoist up a monstrous looking assault carbine.*

Have a free ArmaDense "Wiglaf Special" that comes with one complimentary magazine of its' custom .50 cal ammunition!
Back to top Go down
the hitman
Helpless prey
the hitman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:03 pm

hello peoples i am here because im interested in the world of felarya Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi everyone ^^ I'm somewhat new to the world of Felarya, but I hope to get to know all of you better and to have fun writting stories and all that lol!
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:17 pm

Hey guys, make sure you read THE WIKI before/while developing any ideas, as it will vastly help it fitting in!
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
the hitman
Helpless prey
the hitman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:08 pm

thanks for the info study
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Also, Hitman, Beefnautz, welcome. ^_^ Don't let negative-sounding critisizm get you down too bad. Some people here have a harsh way of saying things. The best thing to do is take the important points from what they're saying and try your best to ignore the negative connotations that come with them. I say this because too many people leave the community because they feel too harshly judged.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Thank you for the tip ^^ Now I feel somewhat welcome here... just as long as I know my place XD
Back to top Go down
the hitman
Helpless prey
the hitman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:01 pm

I will keep that in mind

i hope nobody minds but i already came up with a story idea.
i wont post it until i get the go ahead .
if anybody has any questions about it whatsoever just ask.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:20 pm

the hitman wrote:
I will keep that in mind

i hope nobody minds but i already came up with a story idea.
i wont post it until i get the go ahead .
if anybody has any questions about it whatsoever just ask.

You really don't need a go-ahead from anyone. XD Though, if you're planning to use characters created by someone else, with the exception of Karbo's characters, as he has said people don't need to ask his permission, it's a good idea to okay it with their creator first.
Back to top Go down
the hitman
Helpless prey
the hitman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:46 pm

OK
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:41 am

well... i'm back (kinda) after a LONG time away sweatdrop

i left due to inspiration issues and while i'm starting to get some inspiration back it's stil not up to the same level it used to
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:20 am

A lot of people don't realize that after a while, they need to distract themselves nice and good from their work. After all, the majority of ideas people have don't come to them while they're trying to think of them. ;3
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:25 pm

thats not my case :/
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Welcome and welcome back Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Nyaha wrote:
A lot of people don't realize that after a while, they need to distract themselves nice and good from their work. After all, the majority of ideas people have don't come to them while they're trying to think of them. ;3
yeah i know

Karbo wrote:
Welcome and welcome back Razz
ty karbo
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Beallis
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:06 am

Hello, everyone! I'm a bit new here, so I may stick to the shadows for a while to avoid being a meal. Trying to read stories here and there and become familiar with the characters and setting. I write when an idea strikes, but haven't done anything in Felarya so far. Anyways, best not to make too much noise, so I'll end here. *fades into the shadows*
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:12 am

Beallis wrote:
Hello, everyone! I'm a bit new here, so I may stick to the shadows for a while to avoid being a meal. Trying to read stories here and there and become familiar with the characters and setting. I write when an idea strikes, but haven't done anything in Felarya so far. Anyways, best not to make too much noise, so I'll end here. *fades into the shadows*

Greetings.

Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:39 pm

Welcome Beallis. ^_^ Glad you could make it. I give this warning to all newcomers, some of the criticism the people around here give can come off quite harsh, but even so, I hope you don't let it get to you. Simply find the helpful advice they are trying to give you and use it to better your stories, and try your best not to give up. We've seen too many people leave because they felt they were being too harshly criticized.
Back to top Go down
Billyblue999
Tasty morsel
Billyblue999

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Hello, people! I'm Billyblue, and my avatar is small because I couldn't be bothered to enlarge my dA icon!
Yeah, I'm one of those "lurkers" who has looked few a good number of forum posts......So, I guess I finally decided to spring for an account on the forum.... Anyway, I hope not to be too much of a bother! And I have looked through the wiki a bit as well,so yay, I guess. Through I must admit I spent most of my wiki time, recently, on the chronology section, I kind of have a thing for history and such. Well, that's all I can think of for my obligatory "introduce yourself* reply!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next