Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding the Communication

Go down 
+20
Tango
Shady Knight
Claire
/Fish/
W-3-K
racemaster7
Oldman40k2003
AisuKaiko
Feadraug
French snack
DaNoob13
Karbo
TheArchvile
Pendragon
MetaSkipper
Prof.Nekko
Archmage_Bael
Stabs
Krisexy26
Anime-Junkie
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Regarding the Communication Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Following on from this in spirit.
This is thread for facilitating communication between members regarding... Well, you should know. If you don't,talk to me and I can give you a fairly good image of the matter.
Please post contact details and timezone as well as normal contact hours.

My timezone is GMT +10
I can be found, online in normal GMT +10 daylight hours, as well as various nighttime hours. Thursday to Sunday are times when I be online at almost any previously arranged time. If you wish to arrange a time, send me a PM and I will endeavour to make the time.
One of the various Felarya dA chats, the forum chatbox are places I can talk if prearranged, where as I usually idle on MSN if I've got my computer on.

MSN:( anime-junkie@passport.com )(also functions with yahoo).

Ventrilo is the other program I idle in. I strongly reccomend this, even if you don't have a mic, as there is a chat function. Ventrilo is where a lot of the good communication goes on. People who normally do not get along often agree when discussing things on Ventrilo.
As you may have seen before, I made a video tutorial for Ventrilo a while back;

Last edited by Anime-Junkie on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:40 pm

krisexy26@hotmail.ca

that is all Razz
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:52 pm

EDIT: Changed address.

At GMT -4:00 hours, which is 1 hour fast in USA and 5 hours slow in France, hissnake-d@outlook.com awaits.

My door is open to anyone.

Last edited by Stabs on Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:50 am

I think I'm at GMT -7:00 hours (pacific standard). Depending on Daylight savings time.

As with stabs, My door is open to anyone.

Last edited by Archmage_Bael on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:30 pm

I'm GMT -5 (that's Eastern Standard Time: AKA the best time zone)
My MSN I like to keep private since I get distracted by it easy, but I am on the ventrillo 90% of the time so I'm still easilly reachable
Back to top Go down
MetaSkipper
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
MetaSkipper

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:52 pm

GMT -5:00 ova' here.
Shoot me a PM, get on the forum chat.

spamMagnet9001@gmail.com

It's my proxy email. Don't check it too often, but I gChat on it sometimes. Steam is much more reliable.

MetaSkipper

Steam account. Make sure you PM me before trying to add me.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:25 am

If anyone wants to communicate with me, just send a private message and I'll give you my email.

I don't want to feel left out after the gigantic storm of anger and forced opinions that just settled down.
Back to top Go down
TheArchvile
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TheArchvile

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:58 am

thearchvile647@gmail.com

GMT-5 here.
Got no MSN etc. as I don't really have time to chat on most days, but I'll try to get on Vent more often!
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:12 am

If you have anything of concern, you can contact me by note through DA or in my e.mail : Travinkal@hotmail.com
I do my best to answer to every messages I receive.
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
DaNoob13
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
DaNoob13

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:00 pm

Though it hardly matters and I am pretty much sort of a lurker....

MSN/Email: danoob13@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:46 am

As I've said, I don't have time for regular (or even irregular) chats, but I'm always available to respond to Private Messages, so don't hesitate to contact me. If the issue is brief, we can discuss it over PMs. If it's longer or more complex, I can make time here or there to be on the dA Felarya chat channel (or any chanel created for a private conversation).

My door (so to speak) is always open.

My timezone is GMT +1.
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:49 am

I'm not a regular of chats and messengers as I used to be years ago. However, you can still reach me either through private message here in the forum or by sending me a note on dA. I could pass you my e-mail address there too, if you like - I'm not doing it here in case some spambot comes and well... spams. xD Whatever you need from me, let me know through those ways.

Also, GMT +1, even though from Monday to Thursday it'll be a bit more difficult to reach me since I'm working nearly all day. So that will mean I won't be fast to reply those days, but be sure you'll get my answer.

Last edited by Feadraug on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:00 pm

aisukaiko@hotmail.com

But unless I know exactly who you are, I'll probably disregard the addition, so if you just have a single question to ask, send me a PM. :P
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:21 pm

I am not often online, but if you want to talk you can contact me via any of these three addresses:
oldman40k2003@hotmail.com
oldman40k2003@gmail.com
oldman40k2003@yahoo.com

When contacting me, tell me who you are and what your username on this forum is.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
racemaster7
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
racemaster7

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:18 pm

I check my messages here on the forum quite often and DA is one of my homepages. I go on the vent sometimes and use MSN messenger.
racemasternum7@hotmail.com doubles as my email and MSN.
I don't leave myself logged on so whenever I'm online it means I'm open to talk. I'd also usually have DA or the forum open as well. Just be sure to say who you are on DA or here first.
Back to top Go down
http://racemaster7.deviantart.com/
W-3-K
Helpless prey
W-3-K

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:30 pm

TheApatheticPrince@Hotmail.com

Please do me a great favor and never even so much as do me the disservice of even entertaining the slightest thought of actually attempting any form of correspondence with me. It is a notion so ridiculous that I can feel myself becoming flushed from humiliation caused by even broaching the subject. Why I would want to speak to any of you is a question so mystifying I cannot even begin to answer it for myself.

Tsundere wrote:
I-It's not like I want to talk to you or anything
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:08 pm

W-3-K wrote:
TheApatheticPrince@Hotmail.com

Please do me a great favor and never even so much as do me the disservice of even entertaining the slightest thought of actually attempting any form of correspondence with me. It is a notion so ridiculous that I can feel myself becoming flushed from humiliation caused by even broaching the subject. Why I would want to speak to any of you is a question so mystifying I cannot even begin to answer it for myself.

Tsundere wrote:
I-It's not like I want to talk to you or anything

tl;dr: "I don't really want anyone talking with me too much."

Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:43 am

Fortytwofish@hotmail.com

I don't bite.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:50 pm

We are amidst strange beings, in a strange land.The flow of time itself is convoluted; with heroes centuries old phasing in and out. The very fabric wavers, and the relations shift and obscure. There's no telling how much longer your world and mine will remain in contact. But use the Felarya Ventrilo, to summon one another as spirits, cross the gap between worlds, and engage in jolly co-operation!

Of course, we are not the only ones engaged in this. But I am a warrior of the sun! Spot my summon signature easily by its brilliant aura. If you miss it, you must be blind! Hah hah hah!

I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent farther! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!
Back to top Go down
W-3-K
Helpless prey
W-3-K

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:13 am

SolClaire wrote:
We are amidst strange beings, in a strange land.The flow of time itself is convoluted; with heroes centuries old phasing in and out. The very fabric wavers, and the relations shift and obscure. There's no telling how much longer your world and mine will remain in contact. But use the Felarya Ventrilo, to summon one another as spirits, cross the gap between worlds, and engage in jolly co-operation!

Of course, we are not the only ones engaged in this. But I am a warrior of the sun! Spot my summon signature easily by its brilliant aura. If you miss it, you must be blind! Hah hah hah!

I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent farther! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:57 am

Time for a checkup!
How's the communication going guys?

I've been talking to Frenchsnack, Tangofox and Kai lately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:07 am

Been quite calm over here, given I have my ins and outs in the community (whether here or dA). Wish I had more time for some good chatting. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:10 am

I've still been mostly hanging out on Vent. Does that count?
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Tango
Helpless prey
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Although I haven't been particularly active here or on dA, I have been speaking to community members over MSN frequently. Just recently I've come in contact with Gorger. I also hang around on Vent quite often and speak to NickinAmerica when he stops by.

Last edited by Tango on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:57 pm

I guess my communication with other members is kinda lacking...

the most recent is that Asuroth has gotten me to come in contact with Toraa over MSN...

I guess I should really be more active...
Back to top Go down
http://kikijonson.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Communication   Regarding the Communication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding the Communication
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next