Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ella's adventure troop.

Go down 
+11
world_slayer
Mortis
Kitten
Beefnautz
rcs619
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Nyaha
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Slick46
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:13 pm

"Oh naughty Phoenix blade have you been cutting holes through time again?" She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Exilon's face took on a perplexed expression. The way she followed things, would that not mean that there are now two of those swords in this time?
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:22 pm

"Ah, the sword must've took the unlucky bastard who stole back in time. He must've sold it to you so yes up until a few minutes ago there were two these babies. Might be more if someone tries to steal it again." Ella said eyeing the blade.

"Such a strange sword but that's what you get for getting a mermaid's blade."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 pm

Ella's comment about a mermaid's blade made Exilon think about a friend of her's, who sometimes uses a sword made of seashells. She then flipped a page on her notepad and wrote something, and showed it to Ella. It read, "What kind of mermaid uses a sword that shoots fire?"
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:27 pm

Michael's eyes snapped open and a childish grin split his face. He rubbed his head "ow i hurt." He pulled his hand down and inspected it. "Aww blood, that's bad right, i remember blood from before, when the mini rockets rained from the sky and people blew up in large spurts of it, they even screamed just like the fire works hehehe." He pulled his knees to his chest and began to rock back and forth smiling and humming. "why are you lying on the ground kitty?"
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:34 pm

"Well that actually makes perfect sense! Except for the mermaid wielding fire part. But the guy who gave this to me did seem pleased at the chance to get rid of it. Crazy world... In any case, since I suppose this was yours all along, you'll be wanting it back."
She offered the sword to Ella.
"I don't really need it that badly," she reassured, pulling out her pistol as evidence, "Plus you seem to know more about it so it'd be more useful to us in your hands anyway."
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Exilon's attention turned back to Michael. She wondered why he had suddenly turned...adorable?
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:46 pm

"The mermaid didn't use it he just made it for someone else to use. He also made a pen that can alter reality and a lot of other cool items that are looked away in a city on an island in a river but that is not important!" Ella explained. She looked at Michael and his sudden change of mood.

"Multiple personalities that's always fun." she mumbled sarcastically under her breath "And they call me crazy." She looked at Michael once more.

"I my dear am a fox not a cat. I am laying on the ground because you promised to pet me and rub my belly and scratch behind my ear." She thumped her tail on the ground once more.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:11 pm

Michael stuck one of his fingers in the corner of his mouth and pulled at it." no i don't think so, mostly i was walking in the forest, then there was a mermaid, and she threw lotsa shells at me and they blew up too, but one cut me bad." he pulled up his shirt revealing a bandages wrapping around his ribs."then i went away, but now i'm back, but soon i'll go away again, i always do, especially when people are having fun!" He crossed his arms and pursed his lips. "Anyway..." He reached forward and patted her head then sprung to his feet, we better go do something fun before i go away again! I have a map." He pulled said map from his backpack and spread it on the ground scanning it for fun places.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:21 pm

Ella sprung to her feet.

"I can move and I am not dead! So without further ado we should get this show on the road. Make sure Michael that you don't wander to far off darling. They grow up so fast!" Ella said dancing around.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Light simply watched everyone, she turned her head to the person that whoever spoke. "Yay! Finally, we can actually do something! Um... So what are we doing? Make the task so it doesn't involve me almost dashing into Negev and getting myself killed..." She eyed Ella after saying that.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:51 pm

"Michael turned to the fairy a small frown on his face, "you really shouldn't whine, people die all the time and whining doesn't help, it only makes you sadder."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:00 pm

"Exilon and I came up with a plan!" Persephone volunteered.
"I thought we could follow the river southeast toward the ocean. We'd pass by Chidokai Forest, then have the Dridder forest on one side and Mycoria Forest on the other, then reach the sea through Malyra Fen. Then if we have the means I think it'd be fun to do a sea voyage. I've never done any real sailing."
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:10 am

"Sounds promising! Well then We are going with your plan."
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:46 am

Upon hearing the plan Michael quickly stepped back and his eyes widened. "I hate to be the one who kills the mood and i'll leave if you are heart set, but i don't do water...at all!... Its not nice, it hurts people and kills people, if you all really want to go sailing then i'll stay behind and find a new adventure on my own." He sat down and rolled his map open once more looking rather put out.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:57 am

Uh... the river!? Hmm... I hate the water... She then looked at Michael who appeared to dislike the water too. "Well, I know what you mean! The water is horrible! This one time I got in a bit of open water for a swim... bad idea as I realised that I am a STORM sprite and... it really hurt! I've never been in the water since then. I think I found out electricity and water doesn't go well together heheh!" She laughed at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:42 am

"No man left behind! Certainly we can work something out. Both of you come here." Ella called to Light and Michael.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:03 pm

(Mind if I cut in at this late stage? If I can, do you want a bio or should I just waltz right in? ^^; Also where is the group right now? I don't know if I can muster the strength to read through the entire thread. XD BTW I'll be using two chars at once if thats ok. One is a non combatant )
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:44 pm

(No problem. They are outside of the south entrance of Negav. If you're going to use two characters that'll be okay as long as you don't get confused No bio is needed but if you want I won't stop you.)
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:48 pm

"Me? Coming over to you when you have been known to sleep stab?! Sure why not?" She hovered over to Ella.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:17 pm

Michael looked up from his map a tad absentmindedly, "uh sure, coming!" He rolled it up and strolled over acknowledging the storm sprite with an enthusiastic nod.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:21 pm

"What is it Ella?" Persephone approached with slight concern. She hadn't expected her idea to go over this poorly.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:12 pm

(This character is a revised version of a char I already have)

"Hey Morty." *Sniff* "We missed em'" *Sniff* "I was really looking forward to going on a trip 'round this pretty place and getting some tweasure."

A little girl with short red hair wearing a flowery dress was comfortably sitting on the shoulders of a tall man wearing a brown and tattered cloak. She pouted and sulked about not getting to go on the trip. The man she was riding on was 6ft 2in with a slender build. Alot of his body was hidden beneath his cloak. Also beneath his cloak was a longsword engraved with cryptic symbols. On his head, bandages were wrapped around the entire left side of his head, covering his left eye. The right eye was a pale shade of grey. The hair that was visible was a dirty blonde color and was messy.

"Shut it Faran." He snapped, irritated at her constant whining.

"Its not like this place is a wonderland you idiot. We only just got here, who knows what creepy things are lurking in the forest.

Faran whimpered and grabbed onto his head tightly.

"No! No! No! No creepy things no! No Morty! No!"

The man, named Mort but given the name "Morty" by Faran was tired of her whimpering, whining and her constant grabbing of his head.

"Stop whinging. You know I'd never let anything get you so just be quiet already!"

Faran finally decided to be quiet as Mort walked near Negav to try and find "Ella" and then find some treasure. Well for Faran anyway.

The unlikely pair were teleported to Felarya in a freak storm. Luckily they ended up close to Negav. Faran, being so nieve and innocent, was oblivious to what had just happened and was fascinated by this beautiful new world. So when they spotted the flyer for "Ella's Adventure Troop" Faran wouldn't stop begging until Mort reluctantly agreed. Unfortunately for them, they were late and missed the group. Begged by Faran, Mort had been searching around for them for ages. He was starting to give up hope when he heard voices up ahead.

Mort walked up to a strange group of assorted travellers. He cleared his throat and loudly asked:

"Excuse me, but is this Ella's Adventure Troop? If not can you tell us where to find them?"
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:48 pm

"Guys would you like if I put you to sleep while we traveled or should I pick a new plan of action?" Ella looked as someone called her name.

"Yes! I am Ella! And these are my adventurers!" Ella said proudlly
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:38 pm

"Hehehe adventurers." Michael giggled "Its an insane neko, an arrogant sprite, a messed up meat shield, a sword thief, and a big wig what-cha-ma-callit that beats up spites, and last but certainly not least there is another neko who can't talk and has pretty colors in her fur. We're all going out on an adventure together, though not near water, because it hurts the lightning fairy and scares the cannon fodder. What new rabble is attending our mad charge through the unknown which will definitely be across land?"

He stuck out his hand to Mort and cocked his head to the side. "A war damaged soldier and a pestering damsel.” He leaned in close so his head was right next to morts, then he whispered. “Bandages are a more convincing way of hiding things if they are blood spattered, implies injury. If you’re going for eye loss use a patch.” He leaned back and adopted his goofy smirk once more. “Almost all of us are smarter than we look, especially the mad house escapee, she’s lots o fun! I’d like to talk to you later, when you have a moment to share.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ella's adventure troop.
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next