Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enemies in the Midst

Go down 
+8
Ilceren
Darth_Nergal
Nyaha
franky-wolf
Kitten
bramblebelly
Beefnautz
Chihiro Fujisaki
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Enemies in the Midst Empty
PostSubject: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Okay so I revised the plot to this RolePlay. Here is the new plot, I made this months ago and have no decided the idea is obsolete in my mind, so I hope the new plot is acceptable.

Elliot and Damien have been recruiting strong individuals to accompany them and their group of relatively weak mercenaries on an expedition across the Felarya to try and discover a very special gem, the properties of which will remain a secret, to appease a group of fairies who have been praying on their men and cutting down their numbers. The fairies demanded it from Elliot, the jewel being more important to them than the food. Elliot was given a map and 2 months to retrieve it, let the fun begin.

You are really free to be any character of your choosing although pred characters, while they may eat humans they may NOT eat any character of another RPer without their permission but you are not immune to the dangers in Felarya you will encounter, I am not one to kill someone off but if you just so nothing while a tree is coming down or something your screwed XD, you can have up to 3 characters, no more, and as little as one Very Happy Also if you are a pred character you do not have to be part of the group to start, if you wish you can be an obstacle who later joins the group, up to you at the start of the roleplay.

Name: Elliot Weston
Race: Human
Height: 6'0
Weight: 174 lbs
Eye Color: Violet
Hair Color: Violet
Skin Tone: Tanned
Attire: Black clothing, military boots, black leather pants, a black sleeveless t-shirt with a leather black overcoat with long sleeves.

Personality: Cunning and intelligent he is a master at manipulating others, he is not a violent man, he prefers to negotiate although he is quite intimidating when he wishes to be. He is very empathetic, feeling the emotions of others was always a nasty side effect of his abilities which made him unable to ignore the suffering of his kind on Felarya. He views predators as humans, nekos as well as refuses to refer to them as predators or prey, calling everything even down to a Tiny a "Person." He is not perfect though, he is quick to anger and used to getting his way, although very capable he likes to send others to do this dirty work, having quite the low pain tolerance and tends to whine over small cuts. A leader of men he knows how to rally support of others, and his vast knowledge of literature and strategy allow him to escape predatory encounters without having to fight them.

Skills/Powers: While not adept at physical combat or good with a gun he is a very powerful psychic, unable to read minds or teleport like some of his brethren he is more combat oriented, able to channel his energy into physical object, such as swords, fists, projectiles, ect He can expand them to any size as well, but it takes more energy to do so, which can tire him out quickly. Can also create a protective shield, and expand it to destroy things entrapping him. His hobby is poisons, carrying many on him at all times, ranging from sedatives to vials than kill by smelling them

=============================================================

Name: Damien Smith
Height: 6'3
Weight: 197
Eye Color: Right eye red, left green
Hair Color: Fire Red
Skin Tone: Tanned
Attire: Wears a pair of black dress pants with black shoes, his shirt is red with fire patterns on it and he wears a white lab coat.

Personality: Brilliant in terms of science he is a master of genetics, experimenting is his hobby and he views all living things as test subjects. Cruel and without morals he has no sympathy for his own kind or any other race, viewing the creatures of Felarya as beasts and animals, and is disdainful even towards the native humans, calling them barbarians. He follows Elliot though he disagrees with his views, owning him a debt for bringing him into an environment where his tests were allowed to be freely preformed. He is a Sadomasochist, tending to test on live subjects without anesthetic or regard for their well being. He believes man is the top predator, refusing to believe anything could ever be above him, and he has proven it to himself, capturing giant preds to preform his gruesome tests on them. Which has made Elliot's life hard, he has no proof Damien is doing through, which makes playing innocent easy for him.

Skills/Powers: He can manipulate and conjure fire, being quite skilled in it and a notorious pyromaniac. He right eye is fake, being mechanic and skilled at reading face expressions, which allows him to determine the disposition of someone he meets, so he can act accordingly. His brain, heart, and lungs are all also mechanical, giving him virtually immortality by age, although he is immortal by age on Felarya anyways he did not plan on it, and had already made the modification years before hand. His brain can store information so he never forgets, and his lungs store excess oxygen, allowing him to hold his breath for hours on end. His right arm is also mechanical, holding a blade that can slide through the toughest steel.

Last edited by shadow17 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:38 am

I'm not sure how I feel about the concept of this RP idea :/...
Back to top Go down
bramblebelly
Tasty morsel
bramblebelly

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:19 pm

hi don't know if you'll actually take off with this RP idea but I like it! also good place to enter my first (and second if you'll let her) character(s)! their normally companions but i can use the first without the second easily enough or vice versa if you prefer.

Name: Carolina White
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 115 lbs
Eye Color: forest green
Hair Color: brown
Skin Tone: Lightly tanned
Attire.: simple cotton tank top, short dark green skirt, traveling pack, gloves, single pink flower in her hair.

Personality: Carolina has a very carefree personality she enjoys making new friends with anyone, and that dose mean anyone including tinies and giant preds. she's gotten out of more than one nasty situation by being friendly. some would call her nieve for being so open with others but she's no idiot she knows that felarya is dangerous and not just because of the predators roaming around. she'll hardly ever hurt someone unless they purposely injure her friends. She views all the sentient races equally but understands the ‘necessity’ of the food chain, you can’t just up and change people’s point of view, though she doesn’t eat sentient beings herself.

Skills/Powers: Carolina was born with 'true sight' which lets her see the immaterial and the hidden with it she can't see illations at all, need to see through a dryads camo, find a hidden door then this is the power to have. she's also a decent water mage stopping fires here and there as well as a little bit of combat water magic though training in that is yet incomplete she mostly just drenches things. on that same note she has a dryad's 'bond' she is connected to said dryad who lives in the bulvon wood, (i named her Iris) she will sometimes get random bits of info from her and it's kind of like having a voice in her head, she also gets sensations and feelings from Iris and vice versa.

Back Story: Carolina grew up in the jungle bowl, being watched over and connected to the dryad Cypress her parents live peacefully there like everyone else. she grew up seeing only snip pits of her power because it was so peaceful. when she got older a traveling wizard told her she had magical ability, her parents agreed to let her train with the wizard. she had a high affinity for water so that is where her study's started. she travel with the wizard around felarya on his way back to negav but on the way there they were ambushed by a Fairy. the fairy had already disabled the wizard and eaten him by the time she noticed what had happened. the fairy was grinning at her latest snack when Carolina asked if she wanted to be friends! the fairy was caught off guard but like most fairys in Felarya agreed when asked the question. To make a long story short she’s made friends with lots of predators, including a dryad that she now lives near which is good protection even from wandering predators.(see Iris mentioned before). She’s also very fond of tinies in general

Name: ANILA
Race: Mocking Harpy
Height: 4 inches
Weight: not worth measuring
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blue
Feathers: Bright Blue, with golden fringe and golden on the inner wings.
Skin: fair

Personality: Anila is very calm considering her size she’s often found in a quiet spot daydreaming or singing. Anila can be your best friend or your worst enemy, if she likes you you’ll often be treated to beautiful melodies she’s heard in the past, if she doesn’t well that’s a different story. She has used her ‘talents’ to lure or drive people she doesn’t like right into predators mouths (see the wiki on mocking harpies).

Skills/Abilitys: like all of her race she has the ability to copy the voices and sounds she has heard and has her own beautiful voice. She is also a ventriloquist throwing her voice around people to confuse them. for some reason she has developed a reverse predator sense that will let her know when preds are near (if she’s paying attention)

Backstorie: Anila’s mother was eaten before she could hatch and her egg was found by a couple of human explorers in the jungle. They had no idea it was a harpy egg thinking it to be just some sort of exotic bird egg. (yha they were pretty new to felarya how the hell did they survive.) she never grew taller than her 4 inch height but her parents treated her as an equal or at least like their own child. Despite their best efforts Anila was vengeful she never developed ‘harpy speak’ so far as using it in everyday language but when she got mad she let loose a torrent of insults that made some kids cry. If she felt particularly nasty she would mimic the noises of dangerous creatures to scare them. Eventually she decided to strike out on her own, the world was too big to sit in one town her whole life.

She lived in the jungle for a month or so hidden from whatever may hurt her but she decided to sing one day a melody her mother taught her. It attracted a neko not good for her but it also attracted an unexpected friend, Carolina. Carolina reasoned with the neko (who had cornered Anila and was about to eat her) that such a beautiful voice shouldn’t go to waste. Anila from then on stuck around Carolina helping her out with this and that.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:00 am

Name: Jade Chan
Species: Naga

Height (Head to ground): Nine Foot Three Inches
Length (Head to tail): Eighteen Foot Six Inches

Skin Colour: Midtonned-Asian
Top Scale Colour: Fern
Belly Scale Colour: Yellow
Hair Colour: Jet Black
Hair Style: Chinese Hair Bun
Eye Colour: Emerald Green
Cup Size: C

Clothing: Jade wears a traditional Shenyi, colour a light shade of red, with golden edges. The clothing has been altered to cover her human half and a small portion of her Naga half. It has also been fitted with two pockets stiched into it, so that Jade can carry things much more easily.

Element: Earth - Jade has learnt a limited degree of Earth Magic.
Weapons: Jade wields a Katana sword, which she keeps in a sheath attached to her back. Attached to a sheath strapped to her waist, hidden under her Sheny, Jade wields a tantō Seventeen centimetres long.
Other: In her left pocket, Jade a carries a pair of wooden chopsticks, she also carries in the same pocket a flute.

- Green Tea
- poetry
- Music
- Star-Gazing
- Playing the Flute

Dislikes:

- The Sight of Blood
- Loud Noises
- Ignorance

=======

I figured I might try to rp again ^^ just a small Note, I didn't post the personality for her because 1. Her bio is not yet complete 2. I personnaly find it ard to stick close to my chars personality.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:53 am

O.o Someone joined this old RP XD I would be more than happy to take off with it. The plot may tweak slightly, but I will tell you when I alter it. I will wait for others to join for a little bit. If they don't I will start it.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:36 am

(I had no idea this rp was old, I saw someone had posted in it and thought it was new so I joined.)
Back to top Go down
bramblebelly
Tasty morsel
bramblebelly

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:47 pm

lol Very Happy i knew it was old but i liked the idea also it wasn't that old....
Back to top Go down
franky-wolf
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
franky-wolf

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:49 pm

Sounds interesting enough. Might as well give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:59 am

I am starting this RP Tuesday
Back to top Go down
franky-wolf
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
franky-wolf

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:17 am

Name: Danellie Devi (Friends call her D)
Height: 6'4 ft
Weight 149 Lbs
Eye Color: Emerald green (Sharp and piercing)
Hair Color: Black with Yellow streaks
Skin Tone: Slightly tanned
Attire:Blue hoodie (Sleeveless hoodie when warm). Black short (It comes down to her knees.) Old ratty sneakers. White tanktop. Underwear standard

Personality:Hot headed and impatient. Never one to turn down a fight when confronted. She comes off as a bit of a punk but once befriended will stick with you through thick and thin. Cares only for her tight circle of friends and family and everything and everyone else is simply as she would put it "Another ass hole trying to get her killed." Though she is hot headed she isn't completely unreasonable. She will definitively listen to a person opinion/argument before completely shooting it down with her own. The only time her personality changes is when she's with her younger twin Dangeal. When with him she acts almost like a mom caring for him and putting his safety over hers. She is bound to bring up the morale of the low with her fiery attitude and strike fear in her enemies with her unrelenting will.

Skills/powers: Skilled with hand to hand combat as she sees fighting with your hands as the most respectable and honorable way to fight. She figures anyone can simply pull a trigger it takes guts to actually fight mano y mano with someone. When forced to shoot her weapon of choice is is a handgun but she isn't the best of shots. Given enough time she and with a slow moving target sure she could hit t but in the heat of battle would moss likely have a hard time properly shooting anything. Also is adept with a knife as she's always carrying one on he side ready to slice and dice anything that wishes to harm her. She dosne't know anything fancy with knives she figures what else do you need to know other than to stab then slash.

Backstory: Danellie and Dangeal are felaryans born in negav. Her family simply lost track of how her great ancestors arrived to felarya seeing as it was no longer important considering the fact that they were here and this was their home. It might not be perfect planet to live on but it's all they have ever known or ever will know. Her father Samuel was a shop keeper who sold and traded various treasures he found during his younger days as an adventurer It wasn't until he had met her mother Ernestina that he decided to stop seeking treasure and start a family. It was the happiest day for her father when her and her brother were born. Or at least that was she was told. When she was six her father had been offered one last adventure by an old friend who promised that the loot this time would have them live on easy street for the rest of their lives. Her father blood boiled at the thought of it and accepted almost immediately. Her mother protested but their was no simply stopping him. He left and has since then never been seen again. Though word has been spread that he had been eaten by a Giant Naga. Her mother simply didn't believe it and to this day whats for her love to return. Having a store and two children to raise was a challege for her mother but her mother smiles now seeing her babies become fine young adults. These D and Dangeal have decided to follow in their father's footsteps and have also become adventures seeking glory and fame through treasure. They have heard rumors of a group outside negav trying to make treaties with the giant predators of Felarya and have both decided to try join and help out this cause for self interest as it would be easier to travel felarya without the fear of being eaten at any given moment.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Name: Dangeal Devi (younger twin)
Height: 5'10
Weight: 126 lbs
Eye color: Also emerald green (Though his eyes are kind and gentle.)
Hair Color: Black with red streaks.
Skin tone: Slightly tanned
Attire: Blue jean style pants, with black boots, and a white cut off sleeves T-shirt.

Personality: Dangeal is the polar opposite of D. Where she is fiery and arrogant he is calm and cool minded. He's the type to trust people at face value and would rather not judge people based on rumors or here-say but rather by their actions and attitude. He is rather soft spoken has a rather hard time carrying out conversations with strangers and often goes to great lengths to avoid conflict. The only people he can confidently is his mother and his twin sister. Although he is soft spoken when it comes to survival he does what needs to be done. He somehow pushes everything away and focuses solely on keeping his sister and himself alive. He has an ever so slight feminine aura. He tends to over worry or care to much on trivial things. He also has the aura of a healer creates safety net of sorts when around others.

Skills/powers: His hand to hand combat is decent not on par with his sister but well enough to hurt a foe and giving him the chance to run away rather than to stay and find. His gun skills are much much better than Danellie's but he hardly wants to ever use a gun. His true talent comes to play as a doctor. Spending most his young lie in either the library or at hospitals volunteering to help the ill he has come to learn the trade of healing. But by no means is he a professional. He has the ability to create healing/pain numbing elixers, know various cures for the wide arrengement of diseases that come from felarya. and cast fairly simply healing spells but that's about it. He cannot by any means perform surgery or any other serious procedures. He knows the surgical procedures by heart on paper but has never had the chance to actually perform them.

History:Same as Danellie. (This time I'll go more into childhood) Danellie and Dangeal growing up had differnt habits thus leading them to be two extremly different people. Dangeal would often help his mother at the shop while his sister would go out and hear the tales of adventure from various hero's who travled deep int felarya and lived to tell the tale. When he wasn't at the shop with his mum he was at the Library reading everything he could taking a huge interest though in medicine. Danellie on the other hand picked fights with boys most times for no reason at all. It was at these times the two felt most alive. Danellie took pride in every scar she showed her brother once at home and Dangeal in return would impress Danellie with his vast knowledge of various information he had learned form books. The two though leading very different lives still remained as close as two peas in a pod. As the two grew older and more adept at their professions they both decided to follow int he footsteps of their father in hopes of actually finding him. When they had told their mother she was slightly heartbroken but knew full well that she couldn't do anything about it. So she gave them their blessing and off they went. Though before leaving Dangeal had heard rumors of a group of earth humans trying to negotiate treaties with some of the predators of Felarya. He told his sister about the group and how if the treaties succeeded perhaps it would be easier to travel around on foot. So with a new found purpose the two set off the find this group led under the earth human named Elliot Weston.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:17 am

(Sorry, left.)

Last edited by Nyaha on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:26 am

Think I could join up?

Name: Leila Seamair
----------
Age: (Need more info on Fairy aging. Like when do they become adults, ect.)
----------
----------
Race: Canopy Fairy
----------
Min. Height: 3 inches

Max Height: 105 feet.
----------
Weight: Refused to give this information. When pushed, the interviewer was eaten, temporarily.
----------
Threat Level: Low
----------
Occupation: Her main job is to act as a guard in Nergal's mercenary group and as a diplomat for the group when they run into predatory problems. She also acts as the secondary spell caster, and as a secondary transportation option if need be.
----------
Appearance: Leila has long blonde hair that falls just below her shoulders and is a fair-skinned Caucasian. Her wings are a light blue color, and are partially see through. She wears a black dress that falls down to about her knees, with the boarder of said dress a light pink. Finally, she carries two small bags that are tied to her waist. Inside one, she keeps random stuff like a few weapons, different types of ammunition, food, water, and other survival needs. The other bag is filled with nice, warm, soft pillows and blankets, and she uses it to carry people. While she can change her size at will, she prefers to stay at a small 5 inches.
----------
Personality: Leila is a kind hearted, fun loving, optimistic Fairy who loves meeting new people. She enjoys playing practical jokes on others, especially random adventurers and her Human sized friends. The jokes normally involve her shrinking people down, or growing to her maximum height and pretending she is going to eat her victims. Depending on the circumstances, if she catches someone during her "chase" she will either lick them and let them go, pop them into her mouth, or, if her victims are close friends who really trust her, swallow them. Of course, she always makes sure to warp her "prey" back to safety before anything bad happens to them. She also does her best to always keep her word. If she says that she is not going to eat you, then she will not eat you except under the gravest of circumstances. On the other hand, if she says she will eat you, then the chances of you escaping alive are pretty much zero.

----------

Past: Leila was born and raised in the Forest of Whispers and had a fairly normal childhood, for a Fairy at least. She explored, helped find food, practiced her magic a little, toyed with Humans, and stuff like that. As she got older, she found that doing the same old thing day after day was getting to be boring. After catching one particularly interesting Human, she decided to go and have one of these adventures for herself. About five days into her "adventure,” Leila caught a Neko to eat. As she was gulping it down, she heard a small squeak. Looking down, she found that she had managed to save a Neera without meaning to. After picking the little thing up and calming it down, Leila managed to find out what the Neera's name was and what it was doing out here all alone. The Neera informed Leila that her name was Nina, and that she was off to Negav to find work as a mercenary. Leila had caught plenty of mercenaries before, and had listened too many of their tales. Leila asked the Neera if she could join her, and after a little bit of persuading, Nina agreed.

---------

Abilities:

She is a skilled sorcerer, though not as powerful as Sariah. She is most skilled in size changing magic, transportation, and warp spells, and is being taught some combat magic. She is also a fairly good shot when it comes to firearms. Her job allows her to have access to guns, and she always makes sure to carry at least two at a time. This is often all she ever needs, as the weapons change size when she changes size. Even if she is just carrying a small caliber pistol, that pistol can do a lot of damage when it is properly proportioned to a 105-foot tall fairy.
----------
Personal Quote: "To be honest, I like meeting people more then I like eating people."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:04 pm

Okay so I am now going to start this RP now that we have MORE than enough people Very Happy I rewrote the plot, cause I re-read it and I rather disliked it a bit. So I will make the introductory post and create a 3rd character for myself, this character will only be used in certain situations and is not a primary character, she will not be here to start the roleplay, I am only posting her bio.

Elliot sat at his desk, his head in his hands as he looked down, deep in thought about the events of the last few weeks. He was a passive man, preferring not to fight anyone right off the bat, and this was a non-violent solution to his problem, it seems like it was the proper path to choose. Although he had an uneasy feeling about the events of the near future, today was the launch of his expedition, and he was awaiting the arrival of the men and women who took on this trip, thought they were simply getting paid, handsomely at that.

Damien stood next to Elliot, rolling his eyes and wanting to head outside to meet the maggots that would be arriving. Damien wasn't a very social person, or very caring, he cared about results, data, means to an end. Everyone else was just a tool to get him there, but Elliot was his Commander, and he would follow him wherever he went, regardless of the outcome. "Sir, we should begin to move outside, they should be arriving soon." Damien said to him as he leaned over, trying to get eye contact.

"I suppose your right, I don't want to leave them at the altar so to speak." He said in a defeated voice, standing up as he threw his leather trench coat over his shoulders, his abnormal violet eyes opened now as he walked to the front entrance of their jungle facility.

Name: Joanna
Species: Fairy
Height: Commonly 5'2, can be 3 inches to 75 feet
Weight: None Ya
Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: A step above fair
Clothing: None

Abilities/Skills: Size shifting and skilled in wind magic, but nothing beyond that.

Personality: A relative mystery, it is only clear she was sent by the fairies to keep an eye on Damien and Elliot, she is cheerful, happy and seemingly carefree, but she had a job to do, and it is unclear if her presence is benign, or a threat to the lives of the expedition members.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Leila looked around, unsure whether or not she was at the right place. Although considering the group of people around her, she assumed it was the right place for the job. Her wings fluttered a little with both nerves and excitement, causing the five foot tall fairy to lift off the ground just a little. Suddenly the door to the oldish looking building she was waiting in front of opened, and two humans stepped out. She quickly landed, straightened out the black dress she was wearing, moved a bit of her blonde hair out of her eyes and stood at attention. Her soft blue eyes scanned the two humans.

The first human had a head full of the reddest hair she had ever seen. Looking into his eyes she noticed two things. First, his eyes weren't the same color. One was red while the other was green. Second, he had the same look in his eyes as her regular employer's assassin. They were cold and empty. Obviously this man would cut her down if she even thought about trying something. The second man seemed more calm and open. His eyes were violet, something Leila had never seen before. Looking into them, she could see the wisdom in them, and recognized the look in them. This man was a master with his words, and was probably more dangerous then the red haired man.

After finishing her evaluation of the two humans she stared straight ahead, standing silently at attention.

Last edited by Darth_Nergal on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my stupid kindle changed the word "color" to "Colorado" for some reason.)
Back to top Go down
franky-wolf
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
franky-wolf

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:08 pm

From a distance two more figures could be seen approaching the building.One taller than the other. As they neared the the two seemed the taller a female seemed to be yelling at her smaller male compainion. "Dangeal what do you mean you don't know how much we're getting paid?" the female asked angrily.

"I'm sorry D." Dangeal apologized quietly looking at the ground. "But we need the money so any work is good work." he said trying to reason with his sister.

"Well it's too late to be sorry we're already here. Let's just see how much this is going to pay. If it's good we'll continue if not we can always find more jobs." She sighed aggravated. The two walked a few more minutes before reaching the front of the building. There they lined up next to the fairy."Hey." Was all D said as she looked at her two men standing in front of the facility. The red haired man she already liked. He looked like the kinda of man she would like to go a few rounds with. Tall, built and his eyes seemed to just radiate anger. He must be the one in charge she thought as she looked towards the other man with the violet eyes. He seemed to be distressed about something. As though something had just ruined his day. She didn't pay much attention as she continued to look at the red haired man.

Dangeal also getting in line behind D greeted the fairy with a hello. She was pretty Dangeal thought as he looked at the two men in front of the facility. He looked at the man with the violet eyes first. He admired the eyes for a moment intrigued as he had never seen such a thing before. He looked the over to the red haired man. Dangeal decided immediately that the red haired man was not to be messed with and to be avoided at all cost. The red haired man was staring them down coldly as though he didn't see them as people but like pawns. He hoped that his sister wouldn't try anything to try and fight the red haired man. The truth is was that they really needed the money and if D tried to fight she cause both of them not to get the job. Dangeal shivered a bit at the thought of D fighting the red haired man as he looked to the ground waiting someone to speak.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:20 am

(Yeah, I'm going to drop out of this one. I think I'd have a hard time keeping up with it and understanding everything that's happening. Also, I can't seem to compete with you guys' first posts right now. Sad )
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:42 pm

(Awwwwww, okay Nyaha Razz)

Elliot looked to the 2 women and one, fairly short man, trying to size them up do he knew what each could be capable of. The short man didn't look special, but the woman he was with looked quite strong, she was very tall, and obviously had skills that could be utilized. The other was a beautiful fairy, that was all he needed to know to size her skills up, though she may have some surprises.

Damien on the other hand didn't pay attention to any of them, none of them had done anything to warrant his interest. As 8 well armed men and women, 4 of each came out of the building as well, Elliot began to speak.

"Before anyone asks, your payment will be given after completion of the expedition, if you die it goes to your next of kin. You will be paid handsomely, you will not have to worry about that." He said stepping forward with a small smile trying to lighten up a bit. "I am Elliot, it is a pleasure to meet you. Names please." He said liking to know everyone by name, it caused attachment issues, but he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:09 pm

As soon as Elliot finished asking for their names Leila took a single step forward and saluted. "Leila Seamair, Canopy Fairy." She gave a slight curtsy. "Guard, marksman, negotiator for predator-prey problems, and general Fairy for hire, at your service. It is a pleasure to finally meet you sir. You need not worry about pay. I get paid more then enough as it is with my normal job. " She grinned. "To be honest, I'm more interested in being able to help you out and have a bit of an adventure."
Back to top Go down
franky-wolf
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
franky-wolf

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:01 pm

D spoke after the fairy. "D Devi at your service. I'm just the muscle. I'm more than well versed in the physical combat and give me a knife and i'm even more deadly." She said bored wanting to get formalities over with. "Oh and just much is handsomely? A number would be most appreciated." she stated in a more serious tone.

"D! Please stop." Dangeal pleaded as He tugged on her shirt. She listened for now but really wanted to know how much handsomely was. Dangeal turned and saluted. "Uh..Sir. I'm Dangeal Devi. I'm not much of a fighter but I can help the injured. Oh..and please excuse my sister." He said softly as he looked at Elliot not making eye contact. "Oh, and it's nice to meet you too." Dangeal said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:47 am

May I join the RP? I plan to say she arrives late, goes well with her character.

Spoiler:

Tell me if it's okay or you see something important is missing in her bio and needs not to be hidden.

Last edited by Ilceren on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:26 am

(Looks good to me Ilc Very Happy)

Elliot chuckled lightly upon hearing D, shaking his head as he turned to the fairy first. "I must say this is the first positive experience with a fairy I have ever had, but it is pleasant you are simply seeking adventure, I trust words more than money personally. As for your pay D, it looks like it just doubled, so don't worry about a number." Elliot said with a small smirk, looking back over to D and Dangeal as he folded his arms. "It is a pleasure to be surrounded by women for once, if it not to creepy to say."

Damien couldn't help but laugh slightly, shaking his head as he looked to the ground, still not speaking much to anyone, just observing the situation like he was a bird.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:33 pm

(I forgot to add the physical part before, it's added to her bio now.)

A single figure walked toward the meeting place. Being more than half an hour late, the person didn't seem to be in a rush at all, walking proudly. Her really long hair fluttered in the wind as she approached, her clothes broad and richly decorated. A sword sheath could be seen hanging from her left side, clinking lightly as she moved her modest hips.

She was amusedly humming to herself, thinking of the great adventures she would have if she joined the group. Her father would probably freak out after he finds out she's gone, but he was her father, so he wouldn't punish her after she came back. The only thing left now was meeting her new buddies and getting to know them well. She unconsciously giggles at the thought, looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Leila grimaced a bit at Elliot's comment. "Yeah, I understand what you mean. We fairies aren't exactly the kindest people when it comes to humans and nekos...but I hope you'll end up with more pleasant encounters with other fairies soon." She couldn't help but giggle a bit from Elliot's remark. "I hope you enjoy it" With her introduction finished, she turned to the other members of the group and saw another woman heading towards them. The woman had light blue eyes, very long blonde hair, and was carrying a sword at her side. Leila gave a friendly nod in the woman's direction, then looked over to the two people standing next to her. "A pleasure to meet you all." She smirked and gave a wink. "Especially here where no one is trying to run away from me or fight me."
Back to top Go down
franky-wolf
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
franky-wolf

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:23 pm

D looked back seeing the woman too. Then she turned to the fairy. "I have no reason to fight you....yet." She smiled playfully "Also I'm not one to run." she said proudly. She then turned to Elliot. "Just don't get any ideas." she said laughing "Because I bite!" snapped her teeth giggling to herself.

Dangeal looked at Elliot with slightly watery eyes. "B-but I'm a guy...." He said sulking. He knew he looked feminine but was it so much that people would mistake him as a girl? Sighing he turned to the fairy. "I would never fight you Leila. We're comrades now" He said in a soft voice. He then turned to see who was coming before waving hello.
Back to top Go down
franky-wolf
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
franky-wolf

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:37 am

(I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news....but I'm going to an anime con for the next three days. I'll try my best to post when I'm away but some days I might not be able too. I'm truly sorry. Please forgive me.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enemies in the Midst
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: