Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enemies in the Midst

Go down 
+8
Ilceren
Darth_Nergal
Nyaha
franky-wolf
Kitten
bramblebelly
Beefnautz
Chihiro Fujisaki
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:35 am

Rurei gently drank from the canteen getting full quickly. She wiped her mouth when she finished, "aw thanks Joseph that was very refreshing. haha."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:27 am

"I see, well I will have to make sure we keep an eye on you then Leila." Elliot said smiling to her, noticing Joanna flying away out of the corner of his eye, sighing in relief as he motioned to a soldier of his. "Jennings." He spoke to a woman who looked up, standing at attention. "Go get Kira and Damien, they went that way." Elliot smiled to her.

Jennings nodded, grabbing her gun and going off in that direction, remembering exactly where Damien went, not to mention Damien had a tracker on him, everyone in Elliot's employ did so they could rescue people.

"She will be gone soon, I will stay with you then, until someone comes." Damien smiled to Kira, poking her nose playfully. "You are a stubborn one aren't you? I like that."

"Well I know you have had it rough." Joseph said lovingly, kissing her head again and stroking her hair with a gentle smile. "So looks like we will be on the road soon huh?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Kira's ears twitched in response to Damien's touch. She didn't get mad though, at least not yet, as she wasn't aware of the reaction.

"Yeah, I get that from my dad," Kira said, looking upwards wistfully. "Problem was, he's also a terrible decision-maker most of the time, which means he sticks to his bad ideas and gets in a ton of trouble." Kira then looked at Damien with a grin. "The good news is you can accept my stubbornness, so I don't have to hurt you much."

Last edited by Nyaha on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:55 pm

"Thank you sir, I'll do my best not to cause you or the others any problems while my wings grow back.." She smiled happily and turned to go see if anyone needed any help in the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Rurei smiles at Joseph very happy to have his concern. "Seems so, I will one be glad to be free of this place....too bad of memories already."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:10 pm

"You have helped us enough, so our turn to help you." Elliot smiled to her, getting everything together with a soft sigh, looking up to the sun. "We have to make good time before nightfall, I don't want to risk travelling after dark just to make up time, it is to risky."

"Well I like your stubbornness." Damien grinned, looking to Kira in a suggestive manner, but Jennings interrupted Damien's advanced as she arrived, looking to the pair, panting from the running.

"Commander Weston told me to retrieve you two, the fairy is gone and we need to head out." She said looking to the pair, speaking in a firm voice, like one would expect a soldier to speak.

"Last night was rough, werewolves are more dangerous than I imagined." Joseph frowned, looking over to Elliot and wincing a bit. "It was very frightening....."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:32 pm

"'It's about time," Kira said, relief hidden under the sarcasm in her voice. Without a moment of hesitation, she hefted herself up onto her feet, walked to the trunk of the tree she and Damien were sitting in, and used the steel claws hidden in her glove to grip the wood as she slid down to the ground. She walked up to the soldier who'd come to get them.

"Lead the way," Kira told her, not commandingly but with confidence. In truth, she said this due to having forgotten which direction the camp was in.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:56 am

Leila nodded. "That's an excellent idea sir. ^_^ I'm going to see if anyone needs me help packing up their equipment, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:04 pm

"Yes didn't know werewolves really existed but everything worked out I guess." Rurei said trying to be positive.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:04 pm

"Alright good idea Leila, report to me when everyone is packed and ready to go." Elliot said patting her shoulder with a smile on his face, walking to one of his men and simply talking to him, wanting to check on morale. He figured it should be high, no one had died as of yet.

"I didn't know they existed either, but I hope he is the only one we have to worry about." Joseph said laughing softly as he held Rurei in his hand, looking down to her curiously. "You are rather beautiful......just wanted you to know."

Jennings nods as she turns and begins to walk back to camp. Kira could tell her steps were a bit uneasy, Damien's presence making her a bit nervous.

Damien was just walking innocently, aware of the girls discomfort, taking joy in making someone feel that way.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:45 am

"Sir yes sir!" Leila went into the main camp area, offering people her help. She secretly had an ulterior motive for making the offer to help the others. While she did want to help them in any way she could, the fairy couldn't help but feel curious as to how the men felt about working with her. As such, she paid close attention to the expressions and tones of the people she talked to and helped.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:34 am

Kira walked between Damien and the Jennings woman. She noticed her discomfort alright, and in reaction, Kira lifted an arm and gave a sniff. Even she had to admit, not bathing after that brawl with the werewolf may not have been too hot an idea.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:42 pm

"And you're rather handsome!" Rurei responded in kind getting on Joseph's hand.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:58 pm

A few of the men looked to Kira, none of them looked nervous or frightened by her presence considering she had no wings. But they also trusted her, she had saved their lives more than once and they knew she could be trusted. "Ms. Leila, can you help me set this man's wrist? He sprained it last night." A woman said to her, calling her over to them. "I am not a great medic.....Damien is the doctor but he is away."

Damien saw Kira and snickered a bit as he looked at her. "Stink?" Damien said in a teasing manner, looking to her with a playful grin on his face as he walked with his hands in his pockets. "Bathing should be on the list before long I would think."

"Is there anything you need before we get moving Rurei?" Joseph asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:15 pm

The more she saw that the men trusted her, the better Leila felt. She had seen the looks they had given Joanna, and had partially expected to receive the same treatment. Hearing the woman ask for help, Leila nodded and walked over. "I'll do my best to help, though to be honest I'm not the best medic either...I normally take care of stuff like that with magic. Still, I know a few things. What do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:34 am

"I hope nothing happens while we're doing that," Kira commented, lowering her arm. "My magic gets useless when I'm wet. It's such a pain."

Kira continued walking for a moment before she stopped and turned to Damien. "And I don't stink! ...that badly..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enemies in the Midst
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: