Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Komandr's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Komandr2465
Naga food
Komandr2465

Location : In a T-152 heavy tank that's having mechanical issues near Zelkova's turf.

Komandr's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Komandr's Characters   Komandr's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Tera the bane of Ivan's Fist
by ~Komandr2465

Tera

Race: Naga
Height: 10'1"
Length: 30'6"
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Apparel: None
Diet: Anything she can eat

Tera is Ameril's sister. She believes that Ameril has been corrupted by Ivan and wants nothing more than to have Ivan squirm around in her stomach. She desires to hunt humans with her sister and becomes depressed upon finding that Ameril is with Ivan's Fist by choice.

Tera is weaker physically then her sister but more then makes up for it with a mastery of shield magic. She is invincible to all of the weapons Ivan's squad caries.

Tera spends most of her time stalking Ivan and his men.

"I understand if you must stay back while we do this." Ivan to Ameril before the squad engages Tera.

Ameril
by ~Komandr2465

Ameril

Height: 10'6"
Length: 32'4"
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Apparel: Ivan's spare coat, though it barely fits.
Weapons: 20mm HMG, 15in dagger
Diet: Fruits, small animals, occasionally humans

Ameril joined Ivan's Fist after they saved her from a Giant Naga. She renounced hunting humans and is completely loyal to Ivan. She could be described as very toned for her size and Ivan finds her very attractive.

She wears her hair in a neat pony tail and has picked up several human behaviors. Ameril now eats only humans who Ivan judges as immoral. She is very empathetic towards the littler species now and has a special love of Tinies. Needless to say she is very hostile to a large part of Negav's Neko population.

She has an excellent sense of smell and is the point man of the squad. Though she can fire her 20mm HMG she is rather inaccurate as the weapon has a hefty recoil. Her specialty is her dagger.

She had pale skin and a dark green tail.

"Hell, I don't trust her, but she kicks some ass." Kosov about Ameril

Ila
by ~Komandr2465

Ila

Height: 9"
Length: 2'6"
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Apparel: A part of Ameril's sleeve fashioned into a coat.
Weapons: None
Diet: Small rodents, fruit

Ila is a Naga hatch-ling that was rescued by Ivan's Fist from a group of human hunters. She crawls around on Ivan and sits on his head most of the time. Ila is extremely intelligent and learns very quickly.

She has a natural talent at healing both through magic and conventional means. Her usefulness to the squad grows over time. She is very protective of Ivan and will shout angrily at anything who threatens him.

She has dark tan skin and a green tail. She also has a habit of nibbling on Ivan's ear when she is bored.

"She's had a bad experience with humans, I'm hoping it doesn't lead to a hatred of all of us." Johnson to Ivan.

Ivan 5th Shock Army
by ~Komandr2465

Ivan Vladimirovich Papadov

Race: Human
Height: 6'1"
Eyes: Brown
Apparel: 5th Army trench coat
Weapons: 7.62mm Rail Sniper Rifle, 5.56mm SMG, 7in Combat Knife

Ivan was part of the 5th Shock Army before he was bought to Felarya. He was the leader of a five man squad. During his participation in the Third World War he became cold and detached from others, though he is a very kind and soft man deep down.

Upon arrival in Felarya he comes to view all sentient life as equal. He will always try to protect the weak, provided that they did not do anything he considers immoral. In a situation where he cannot decide the correct choice he will follow a utilitarian approach: which course of action will result in the greatest good for the most people.

He is a charismatic leader and a capable soldier, both traits that he will need to survive on Felarya. His skill with a rifle is acceptable but not exceptional. He has cybernetic implants that quicken his reaction time to almost nothing.

"I was told how this world works, but nobody said that it had to work that way." Ivan to Ameril.

Kosov 5th Shock Army
by ~Komandr2465

Kosov

Height: 6'4"
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Apparel: 5th Army trench coat
Weapons: 90mm rocket launcher, 5.56mm SMG, 7in combat knife

Kosov is Ivan's best friend. He also fought in the Third World War and was bought to Felarya alongside Ivan. Kosov has a very no nonsense attitude towards life on Felarya and is often critical of Ivan's attitude towards non humans.

He does not trust Ameril, but will follow Ivan's orders without question or hesitation. Kosov is skilled in both CQB and the use of his rocket launcher. He is capable of leading the squad in the event Ivan is not around and is the second in command.

"Kosov will get it done, though I don't always agree with his methods." Ivan to Ameril about Kosov.

Johnson 203rd Marine Corps.
by ~Komandr2465

Johnson

Height: 6'0"
Eyes: Brown
Apparel: U.S. Marine Corps. Fatigue
Weapons: 12.7mm high velocity sniper rifle, 9mm handgun, 5in combat knife

Originally taken prisoner during the Third World War, Johnson is an African American Marine. He was captured by Ivan and appeared on Felarya with him. Johnson never hated his enemies so Ivan had little trouble convincing him to help.

There is little doubt that Johnson is the best shot in the squad. He fights alongside Ivan and is proud of what he accomplished. He was orphaned as a child so Ivan and his men are family to him. Being of African American decent he is very open to helping members of other species.

"He's a good shot, I'm glad to have him on the team." Ivan about Johnson

If you want a character to be added to the Ivan's Fist squad post them below.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Komandr's Characters   Komandr's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Each profile is pretty bare bones, kinda like I'd expect to see for minor characters. There isn't much advice that I can give to be of any help when it comes to these characters as things are now. Is this it for them? Do you plan to flesh them out?

About the name Ivan's Fist. I think it sounds uncomfortably close to the Isolon Fist. I think coming up with a different name would benefit you. Also, I wonder if you'd be better served not tying anyone else's chatacter your story. You don't wanna have to ask for their input every time you want to do something with their character ( that's if I'm understanding your intentions correctly ).
Back to top Go down
Komandr2465
Naga food
Komandr2465

Location : In a T-152 heavy tank that's having mechanical issues near Zelkova's turf.

PostSubject: Re: Komandr's Characters   Komandr's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Thanks for the advice and I do plan to flesh out each character. Yeah Ivan's Fist isn't the best choice of name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Komandr's Characters   Komandr's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Komandr's Characters
Page 1 of 1