Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Adventure

Go down 
+3
parameciumkid
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:42 am

Zee waited for his shadow to resurface and looked at the dark image it showed with it's whole body: something worm-like, with the same pincers that had been appearing and a curving indent at one end to show the mouth. It pointed at the mouth, for emphasis on a where it should be hit.

"Awesome man, show that to everyone that hasn't face-planted yet," Zee grinned looking over at Taihaku; he had been keeping tabs on everyone, "then come back and reset yourself, you're gettin' an arse to power." His nodded and flitted off to each of the party, waited for their attention, and showed what it had shown Zee and pointing to the mouth each time.

Zee went over to Taihaku, turning her onto her back to be able to open her cloak, if the usual cold around her had ceased. If it had, he would take the cloak off so she was less likely to overheat and slung the Neko herself over his shoulder. He moved casually over to Richard and said, "I'm gonna take this lovely lady over to the Neko-place." He did not wait for an answer, jogging off towards Nekomura while keeping an eye on the ground
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:59 am

Taihaku, who's aura of frost had indeed dissipated with her consciousness, continued to zees (zzz) off, unaware of what was happening. When her cloak was removed, her generous assets were shown to the whole world, though still trapped by her tight muscle shirt. When the heat of her coat was finally removed, she unconsciously inhaled deeply, making her breasts rise and seem to expand even further. She continued to snooze heavily as she was thrown over Zee's shoulder.

(That's no way to carry a lady, you jackass! XD Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! >.<)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:11 pm

(XD Oh this was worth missing a few days. So much funny stuff. )

Richard Watched Zee Carry off the unconscious Taihaku a little worriedly. "Dargo, I do not trust that young man's intentions . Follow him." Said Richard turning back to the frozen pincer and taking aim with his laser bow and firing several shots at it.

Dargo barked an affirmative and dashed after Zee. he too thought the young man smelled untrustworthy around the opposite sex.

Between Persephone's shots, Saen's arrow and Gildor's mace the second pair of pincers stood no chance. They cracked and began to ooze dark green foul smelling blood before retracting into the ground.

Richard stopped firing at that moment observing the damage his weapon had done to the other pincer. It left a few burns on it but hadn't done anything near as much as the others. "Ha ha ha! Not bad, fellow adventurers!! We showed that creature. Hm...?" Said Richard watching as the other pincer managed to break free and then began to sink under much faster a loud piercing sound emitting from the ground and then silence. At least it was to the others. To Gildor's elf ears he could hear it tunneling away from the group. At last it seemed they were rid of the creature.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Saen scanned the area carefully with his eyes double checking it was safe. "Are they truly gone?" He asked the group. "If they are, Lady Corveta you should come down before some other wicked creatures come and try to rob us of our lives." He called up the tree looking up to make sure sje climbed down safely or would at least have a foolish man to land on.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:28 am

(Just in case anyone wanted to know what Corveta looked like I did a little doodle of her: http://david-dent-jedai.deviantart.com/#/d5ffluq )

Corveta risked getting out of the tree but looked about to make sure she wouldn't be attacked again. "Did it really leave? Just like that? Monsters don't usualy give up that easily..." Though she decided to let Saen lead her to Nekomura. She was tired of being in danger.

Richard called out the party. "Make your way to the city while the creatures are on the run. There may be more nearby! Hurry!" WIth that he departed.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Gildor put his ear to the ground and listened for a few moments, then stood up with a nod. "They're gone, though I don't know why. Whatever the case, we should ger out of here as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:24 pm

"I trust his judgement." Saen says making his way to nekomura and implying Gildor. "Just stick close to me, and I'll do my best to keep you safe even if it means my life is taken for it." He looks to Gildor. "I don't believe I ever caught your name good sir."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Gildor gave a half bow. "Gildor, Sylvan Elf from a world very different from this one. Master Ranger, explorer, guide, guard, sniper, and general adventurer. Oh, and dragon slayer, I always forget that one." He laughed. "Ugh, I make myself sound so conceited when saying all that."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Saen paid no hees to Gildor's last comment about feeling conceited his eyes were full of wonder by the mention of dragon slaying. "Sir Gildor you slayed a dragon?! A real life dragon? What was it like? Do they really breath fire, kidnap princesses, and have deep and evil voices?" He asked becoming a bit childish. "Dragons in my world are long since been killed! I've never had the chance to fight one."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:45 pm

The Elf laughed heartily. "Well, some breathe fire. Others have breathe ice, some shoot lightning, and even a few spew acid. And I've slayed more then one dragon. I've yet to find a dragon who kidnaps people. Normally Dragons are interested in three things, food, treasure, and entertainment. Their voices do tend to be deep, but honestly their voices are as varied as our own. I once met an Ancient Red Dragon. Poor fellow was pure evil, but he had a voice that sounded like a chipmunk. He uh...didn't like people mentioning that. And also not all dragons are evil. I have met more then a few friendly dragons. And before you ask, yes, their treasure hoards are as big as legends say, bigger even, and they guard it more ferociously then they guard their own lives."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:02 pm

"Wish I could have met a nice dragon." Saen said lamenting a bit. "You are fortunate to have so many adventures under your belt. People must never question your worth...in my home land they don't think very highly of me. We have problems to fix or evil to slay so there is hardly any need of a hero, and when you're a Kel you have to do something great! I'm hoping helping this realm and its people will make my people finally accept me."
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:14 pm

(And here I was thinking there wasn't enough team interaction inbetween players. ^_^ )

Richard looked back to see what was keeping the others. They were cutting it close. "Perhaps the creature returned and finished them off. Darn that'd mean I'd need to find a whole new party. How ...inconvenient " Richard said standing there tapping his foot.

Corverta had been following Saen and Gildor and listening to the story. "There are rumored to be Crystal Dragons in the Crystal Caves beneath the jewel river. They say they are legendary in fierceness and near-unbeatable. Though I don't think I've ever heard of one talking..."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:37 pm

"Really?" Saen asked eagerly. "Are they evil? Or perhaps one would allow me to duel it, in a friendly competition . This is not the time to discuss such things, one quest at a time and I doubt I have the strength to beat one at the moment anyway." Saen said reflecting on his own inexperienced.

(hahaha i'm always willing to chat! XD but saen and his amigos are near Richard right? I was under the impression we were talking and at least walking to him! XD)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:48 pm

"I met a dragon once..." Persephone chimed in, hearing the conversation. "Not much of a talker though. There were all these rumors going around about how legendary he was and how his awakening would herald the destruction of the local settlements unless someone stopped him, but in the end he wasn't any tougher than any of the other monsters I'd fought. Didn't even have much of a treasure hoard, come to think of it..."
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:33 pm

"I suppose that some dragons don't always live up to thier reputation." Saen reasoned to himself and committed the tale to memory. "Have you been on many more adventures my lady? Any advice would be most appreciated for my own adventures i hope to have!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:18 pm

(Anyone know what happened to Zee and Taihaku, or are we waiting for the group to catch up to them?)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Nyaha wrote:
(Anyone know what happened to Zee and Taihaku, or are we waiting for the group to catch up to them?)

(Well he seems to post slower than all of us so we're still waiting for Zee to carry Taihaku to town. I'll ask Zee if he'll be posting soon. If not we'll assume she's beign carried or you can have her wake up and continue on with us.)

Richard was pleased to see the others had made it. "Good to see you're all here- Well besides Zee and Taihaku, though I wouldn't worry too much. Dargo is checking on them even as we speak." Said Richard smirking. "And we made it to the first stop on the road of adventure! Nekomura." Richard said makign a grand gesture to the small city with it;s cat-humaniod residents most of which were doing acrobatic flips or Par Quor styled exercises there were very few other humans and the few there were looked like adventurers or tourists. "Now if you need purchase any more suplies I sugest you do it cause after this we'll be in the wilderness and in constant danger." Richars stated with serious tone and smirk. "When you're ready I'll be at the end of town waiting. Don't dawdle long though. We need to make an appointment if we are to have proper transport across the river."

"I don't think they'd fight you in a duel persay. They are mindless animals not like a predator. They'd fight you, you'd likely lose, and then they'd eat you." Said Corveta answering Saen's question. "My word! It's been a long time since I was last here...Years it feels like." She said in somewhat sad tone though she quickly hid it with smile. "Perhaps I should re-stock my supplies too. My Temporal and Spacial Magics aren't all that useful in certain situations." After saying this she left the party to find a magic shop or artifact store. 'Maybe I should just let them drop me off here.' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:57 pm

"Oh." Saen replied to Corveta's mention of how the dragons would destroy him, his confidence lowered. "Be careful my lady!" He called as she left to restock. "I would restock too," He began thinking aloud. "but I have no money, I guess I will go without for the time being." Saen felt his bare chest and hoped that they would remain in warm places that and that no one tried to stab him. He still didn't have his armor back and had no money to replace it. So the young man begun to make his way to where Richard said to wait to leave.
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:43 am

Zee had set Taihaku down in the shade of a tree near the entrance of Nekomura that the party had just walked to, leaving her with her head and back against the trunk and her cloak over her legs.

"I'll be back in a mo, Dargo. I'm gonna go have a look at those ropes," he grinned.

Moments later he was, without a falter, sprinting with his arms in the air over many ropes. Those below would of been able to hear him whooping as he passed over them.

He returned a minute later to where he had left Taihaku.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:11 am

When Zee returned, neither Taihaku nor her coat were where he left them. His shouting had helped wake her up, and she'd wandered off to find someone she knew in Nekomura.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:48 am

(Ack! I just realized I never used Teryl at all in that battle. Ah well let's say he snuck away since he was going try that at this point anyway.)

As Saen was walking towards the end of town a neko woman stepped onto the path in front of him. She had curly brown hair and big inviting blue eyes...as well as chest hugging tank top and a short skirt. "Pardon me, fine fella, but did I hear yer havin' money issues? Well ol' Darcy can help with that!" She says batting her eye lashes and making sure to lean over so he can see down her cleavage.

Dargo Decided to follow Taihaku after she woke up instead of waiting for mr Zee. After all Richard said to follow Taihaku and make sure she'd be safe. So he did that finding it amusing to use Richard's orders against him. He needed to be more specific.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:02 pm

(Didn't Teryl get killed? He was the one with the psychic stone thing right?)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Saen was surprised to find someone talking to him and answered. "Why yes my lady I do need money do you have some work I can do?" with the batting of the eye lashes he will cock his head a bit. "Is there something in your eye?" He asked completely oblivious to her flirting.

(yes agreed, teryl died didn't he? =o between Saen and Gildor's arrows i thought they killed him.)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Gildor shrugged. "I have no need for any other supplies, though maybe they have some arrows. I can always use more arrows." The elf slipped off into town to find a market stall that sold archery supplies. As he walked through Nekomura, Gildor checked out some of the sights. He always enjoyed watching acrobatics.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:19 pm

(ah yeah I meant Cliff. Got my goons mixed up. ^^; How embarrassing.)

Darcy saw that this one wasn't going to fall for her usual tricks. So she's just have to use the "unusual" ones. "Work? Uh sorry not in the slave trade, thought you'd look great in loin cloth." Said Darcy smilling widely displaying her pointy fangs and her dazzling set of pearly whites. "No I want to offer you a chance to win some money playing Dice Donka. It's a game of chance that requires some skill and a lot of luck! Today could just be your lucky day! It's only a few Skevols to play or you can wager something of personal value. The payout is equal to the value of your item. So what do you say?" Said the young neko temptress holding up a large saphire cut into the image of a d20.

(Note Saen: If you do this the results will be real. I will be using a D20 to roll and random number before hand and then will roll a number for Saen. You will only be in control of when you post Saen rolling. I'll handle all the results. A little unorthadox, but hey I have thing for playing dice games and he needs some cash.)

As gildor passed by a vendor called out "Arma and weapons! Come and get ya fresh arma and weapons here! Get 'em while 'ere hot!" Called a super massive neko with a fu-man-chu and is wearing nothing but a set of leather plants and apron. "Did I mention we's having a special on enchanted weapons?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Adventure
Page 6 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next