Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Adventure

Go down 
+3
parameciumkid
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:19 am

((Don't worry about it, Jedi. I appreciate this scene finally ending Razz ))

Jenna was still trying to recover from all that, stuttering a bit as she subconsciously wiped her head. ...Just how long was I stuck between her girls...? The tiny thought to herself as Goldasia gave her the items, and she managed a nod when the 'taur explained they'd shrink with her. Her lips moved noiselessly as she tried to figure out something to say. "U-uh... um..."

Finally with a sigh, the giant tomthumb began to back out of the shop. "...t-thanks!" She called to Goldasia, rather uncertainly. What the hell WAS that? She thought about the dance.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:20 am

(Thanks, Balth! Glad it wasn't an issue, I too wanted Jenna out of there. XD What do you mean Para? Need something more to do? o.O)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:58 am

(Hope you don't mind if I jump in here. :p)

It was at that exact moment, as Persephone neared the door to the shop, that it burst open, and the black-haired neko Kira forced her way through it.

"Move!" she growled. Her face wore an intense glare as she stomped up to the counter and slammed her palms down on it. She took several heavy, stress-filled breaths, before she placed her head down in her arms on the counter.

"Goldasia...I...I need your..." Kira stopped to swallow nervously, dreading what she was about to say. "...help."
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:05 pm

Gildor nods, quickly moving over to Richard and whispers. "You wanted my bow? And I can easily cut that tubing with my sword. Piece of cake." He'd hand his bow to Richard and draw the greatsword on his back. He'd try to quickly and quietly flank the machine as it finishes fixing it's eye. If he succeeded, he'd jump at it, attempting to slash the tubing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:00 pm

(whahahaha! Took a while but I did it. - -; Gah too much this week.)

Atlanta flushed bright red. "A-ah wha!" She stuttered and looked around at Persephone then gasped. "W-wow he is hot! Oh but I couldn't deny you the opportunity to ...um...ya know with a guy like ...well him..." She said glancing again.

The elven woman nodded. "I had feared it may come to that. I suppose it would be a shame to damage you, since we still need that information, so I shall try to be gentle and take it from your unconscious mind. It shall be easier when you're dreaming." She said making her own weapons disappear and taking up a fighting stance with her fingers sprayed outward. "Nema Dora (Cloud of Sleep)!" She cried moving her fingers around Taihaku saw a blue-black mist appear between them. Her colleges stood back with their weapons at the ready covering the right and left most exits. Though should she escape? Elves were pretty competent spell users...but Nekos once ruled the mighty Negav.

Goldasia watched Kira enter her shop. "Hm? Oh! Hello there,dear! Welcome back to my shop[. You need my...help... hm? " She asked taking a moment to run her eyes over the neko's lithe body and briefly. for some reason, imagining her as scantly dressed pirate then smiling a toothy smile and sighing. "I'd be glad to assist you without anything you may need,me matey" She said laughing her own private joke.

Richard rolled his eyes. It was clear the Master Elf was not such a master in Unspoken Military Gestures as he was. Well to be fair the translation spell only got you so far. "I more meant I wanted you to shoot it in the eye- " He said incompletely as he watched Gildor leap into action and neatly slice the pip in time for the droid to re-grow it's photo receptor and lock it on the elf. Then stop and wonder why it had gotten so dark all of a sudden. It's answer came int he form of a swift crunching sound as it was curshed under the weight of the huge metal pipe doing too much damage to it's regenerative systems at once to repair. Richard stepped out and prodded the crushed metal with the tip of Gildor's bow. "Hmm well it's not quite the way I wanted you to help me take care of it, Master Elf, but it seems to have done the trick." He handed Gildor back his bow. "Well done! Now if we can just get out of here before it's master comes 'round." Said Richard turning to look and blinking. The door had disappeared! Uh oh. "Ah I should have known...As a very wise and powerful Wizard of the First Order once said: 'nothing is ever easy'." He quoted looking around. "And we still don't know what this place is or why it's in a closet." At the end of the hall a door opened and darkness beckoned. Richard looked Gildor with a raised eyebrow and asked: "Think we should?"
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:23 pm

"On the contrary, I think he's your type," Persephone suggested with a nudge. "You really should go talk to him. I bet you'll really like him once you get to know each other."
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:46 am

Taihaku thought and acted quickly. She deduced that the elven woman was probably attempting a sleeping spell from the things she'd said before using it. In response, she threw her head back, tossing her hood away from her head and leaving it bare, while bringing her arms to her waist. The motion of her arms summoned the light-blue magic circle behind her as it had numerous times during this adventure, and it once again disappeared, leaving eight shards of ice floating in a circle behind the neko. Taihaku then thrust her arms straight upward with a "hah!" of effort. This movement caused all eight of the ice shards to shoot straight up into the air at once, all but disappearing against the blue sky above. The entire thing took about four or five seconds.

If Taihaku still had time before the elf's spell took effect on her, Taihaku would attempt to unbutton and remove her thick coat as well, simply dropping it on the ground behind her. (You get to decide if this part happens, Jedi. ;3)
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:44 am

Jenna was nearly bowled over when a neko suddenly stormed through the doors. The tomthumb watched her storm over to the counter and… ask Goldasia for help. Sure, she didn’t know how the two related to each other, but by now she realized having to go to Goldasia for help was a last resort, if even that. Shifting the grip on her items, the almost halfling-sized Jenna made her way out of the shop before either could stop her, and took in her surroundings outside.

Almost immediately, she realized how stupid she’d been. <I have no idea where that group went!> She thought, as she tried to get a good look at everything. <They could be anywhere!>

Biting her lip, Jenna began to quickly rove around town, practically jogging as she searched for the party with the apparently-friendly-fairy-that-accidentally-ate-her-anyway. They’d seemed like a nice group… and they could provide her with a ride to the next neera or tomthumb tribe on her growing list of havens to supply. She was pretty sure they’d mentioned sticking around, so the tomthumb checked out the inns first… and by sheer dumb luck, recognized one of the party members - the one with all the heavy clothing ((Taihaku, in case it wasn’t clear :V )).

She was apparently getting assaulted by a magic-wielding elf.

The even-shorter-than-a-halfling tomthumb watched as, of all things, Taihaku tried throwing icicles into the air. <...She didn’t even check for birds, first!> Was Jenna’s first thought, before she realized they were probably going to come down. On top of her, probably. She bit her lip, glancing between this little ‘fight’, and the entrance to the inn. <Hm… help someone I don’t even know, or brew potions that’ll let me get out of people’s stomachs without so much of a mess…> Unconsciously, Jenna fingered a few of her more… offensive potions - which had grown with her, handy-dandy things they were - as she thought, slowly approaching towards the elves from behind. <Hum… which of these to use…>

If any of them turned around and tried making her fall asleep, they'd probably end up with a glass bottle full of preserved stomach acid in the face. <It's not just good for proving my potions work...>

((If this is a bit too much, I'll edit ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:13 pm

Balthazaar wrote:
The even-shorter-than-a-halfling tomthumb watched as, of all things, Taihaku tried throwing icicles into the air. <...She didn’t even check for birds, first!>

(XD This made my day. I laughed so hard at it I'm glad nobody heard me. Also. Nyaha, did you plan to post for Kira's reaction to Goldasia separate? Just wondering.)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:00 am

(I'll be able to reply sometime soon I hope. If I don't, then just assume Gold or agreed with Richard and went down the hall way. I can't do a full reply because I'm about to lose internet for the day.=< )
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:45 pm

Sorry for my short posts the last couple turns. I have awful social skills, so despite my best efforts to RP as someone with better social skills, I'm still at a loss for interesting things to do in these types of relaxed social situations.
Moar esplosions!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:57 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
(XD This made my day. I laughed so hard at it I'm glad nobody heard me. Also. Nyaha, did you plan to post for Kira's reaction to Goldasia separate? Just wondering.)
(Yes I did. I just forgot. ^^; Thanks for the reminder.)

Kira gritted her teeth. She couldn't stand when Goldasia made stupid jokes nobody else understood. Actually, that was probably the least offensive thing the sphinx did, she thought to herself. Kira put on her best mildly-annoyed expression and raised her head to look at Goldasia.

"I'm...having trouble mixing the medicine I'm making for for Jade," she said. "I've asked all the doctors and alchemists in town, but none of them know how to keep a reaction of that size balanced throughout the procedure. I'll do whatever stupid dance or role-play you want as long as you can make sure Jade gets her medicine before the end of today!"
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:20 am

(I finally have time to post! 8D )

Gildor takes the bow with a small wince. "Ah, sorry...heh heh, I never did have a good grasp of sign language. I dunno, just something about it refuses to stick in my mind." He looks to the door and sheathes his blade. "I don't think we have much of a choice...and I don't think we're in the hotel any more. I mean, what kind of hotel has a kill machine like that?"
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:54 pm

((Any chance for a revival here? And/or an increase in pace? Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:35 pm

(I think we're all kind of at the mercy of Jedi's schedule nowadays. ^^; I don't think this RP is dead though.)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:35 pm

(Yeah, poor Jedi has been busy, but its certainly not dead. :3 )
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Nyaha wrote:
(I think we're all kind of at the mercy of Jedi's schedule nowadays. ^^; I don't think this RP is dead though.)

(Oh no far from it! I'm going to post this week I've just been very busy. ^^;
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Bored of being trapped in suspended animation once again, Persephone began to intently scrutinize a mole on the inside of her elbow. It wasn't very big, and certainly showed no signs of melanoma, but nevertheless she examined it thoroughly out of suspicion. It was a new mole, after all - in fact, she recalled having seen the inside of this very elbow just yesterday and not seeing any moles there.
It was wholly odd, and peculiar to boot. The kind of thing that a baby might argue couldn't be fully understood until one had placed it in his or her mouth - a baby able to speak, that is, which wasn't a common trait among babies Persephone had known in her lifetime. Nevertheless, the hypothetical baby had a point, and Persephone conceded that a visual analysis was insufficient. Thus she touched the mysterious mole with her fingertip.
...Whereupon it was wiped clean off her arm, and its true identity was revealed - it had merely been a piece of dirt the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:22 pm

(A piece of dirt that hadn't been washed away by the hot spring?)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:48 pm

(Happy Fourth of Jully guys!! Here's a new post. Sorry it took so long, but I was given an opportunity to work on the Chain Game again and I had to take it. )

Atlanta blushed. "B-but! What if I ...ya know...fall back on my old...ah habbits? "She asked neverously looking at the hair neko. Neko....Her mind went over that word again and again and she started to visably drool a little. It'd be sooo long since she'd have big neko guy for dinner.

Taihaku managed to unbutton her coat but the spell still hit her. It didn't put her to sleep right away, but instead added fatigue to her body as if she had been up for days and days without allowing her to close her eyes. She felt she could not sleep even if she wanted to. Taihaku may have recalled hearing about a spell like this used illegally during arena brawls by weaker opponets to more easily overwhelm their foes. Should she feel honored? Either way the elf smirked. "You should have thrown that ice at me and my associates while you still had the chance. Now..." She said gripping the knife and slicing at Taihaku's chest with it. "...you will suffer longer."

Goldasia considered. She enjoyed having Kira on a string. She was so easy to frazzle with her too-serious attitude and it was adorable. She giggled a little then frowned. Jade was sick...That was a problem. As much as she enjoyed her fun and games without Jade her store was little more than a Happy Meal Box to any hungry predator that attacked while the stern protector of Safe Harbour was incapacitated. She bit her lip. She had to get something from Kira...Otherwise she might get smart and pretend there was a crisis every now and then just to get freebe's or worse...tell more people who could lie better. She groaned. "Alright I suppose if I can trade you a Balancing Spell for...Oh I dunno...Your frist born?" She joked. She couldn't help it. She wanted to see the neko frown and knit her eyebrows in that cute way. "Ah but ofcourse you may have a boy and they are oh so sticky. Hmm wouldn't do to have a child in the shop anyway. How about..." She looked at Kira intently. "...A lock of hair."

Richard shook his head. "I suppose I thought you would have at least some grasp of gestures since most of the people I served with during the Ventian Wars had some. No worried, Master Elf. Your reputation isn't tarnished anymore than it was in my eyes. As for hotels with armored snetries...I must admit I have yet to stay at one without manned gaurd. Though I've heard of private residences that had their own gaurds." Richard looked around at the high tech crazyness that was all around him. Even his people didn't show off this much. Not even the more eccentric ones. As he was watching a door opened at the far end of the hall. "Perhaps the answers will be found in that direction?" He asked the air rhetorecticaly then strode foward with his weapon at his side. "Come, Master Elf. I fear I shall need your bow once more before the day is out."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:24 pm

Taihaku attempted to keep her sharp eyes locked on the elf as they got heavy, and she took a step to the side as she felt her body tip. She was surprised, however, to find that she remained conscious. She was too focused on her current predicament to remember ever having heard of this tactic before, but it remained that she was still conscious, and that meant she could still defend herself. It wasn't like working through fatigue was new to her anyway, not even on this single quest.

She groaned in pain as her chest was cut, but the pain helped her focus. She quickly attempted to grab the elf's wrist and forearm before she had the chance to pull it away. If she succeeded, she'd pull the elf's arm across her body and then raise her knee up to the elf's elbow, attempting to fracture her bone, then combo in a kick to the elf's side with the same leg while pulling the arm again, attempting to fully dislocate the whole arm. However, her strikes would be much weaker than normal due to the spell's effects, so whether or not her attacks succeeded was up to the physical state of her elven aggressor. At the same time, the ice shard she threw upwards were reaching the peak of their arc, and would begin to descend again.

Kira looked up at Goldasia when she said she wanted her firstborn, and as expected, gave her a grimace and knit her eyebrows at the woman in response. Her face didn't lighten at all as the woman continued on thinking aloud. Then she asked for a lock of her hair, and Kira's head hit the counter once more. "If that's all you wanted, then why didn't you just say so?!" she growled. She then let out a resigned sigh. Goldasia was just like that. Trying to get her to change would just make her life more frustrating. She lifted her head into her hands and looked up at the sphinx through her messy bangs. "Just get some scissors and make it quick, I have work to do."
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:01 pm

"...you will suffer longer."

Okay, that was it. Jenna growled (even though she was practically at her original size by this point), as she surged forward behind the three attackers, readying her acidic potion. Leaping onto one of the elf’s companions’ ankles, the tomthumb scrambled up his pants one-handed while he was busy watching his leader attacking the neko. It took her a bit of effort, considering one hand was full holding the potion, but it didn’t take her too long to get to the back of the colleague’s collar, with a great view of his exposed neck. Allowing herself a grin, knowing what the (relative) giant would probably do if he had the jump on her, Jenna slammed the potion into the softest spot she could find, allowing the predator-strength stomach acid to do it’s work as she scrambled back down.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:50 am

Gildor shrugs with a chuckle. "No worries about that. I base my reputation on my skills as a warrior and a protector of others. Not being a linguist." He nods and follows Richard with a grimace. "And to think I was hoping to have a relaxing evening, and maybe hang out with the group. Ah well, no matter. What happens happens, and all we can do is get through it best we can. I do hope the rest of the party is having an easier time settling down."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:44 pm

Persephone thought for a moment before coming up with the most logical-seeming reply.
"Well, how are you going to learn to control your impulses if you don't face temptation? What if we go back to Nekomura after our quest and you run into a whole crowd of Nekos? And besides, I'll be watching to make sure nothing bad happens."
She punctuated her speech with an encouraging pat on Atlanta's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:17 pm

As the elf grappled with Taihaku she felt a sharp pain in her elbow, but it's power was lessened by her spell and her own natural endurance helped to cushion it. She grinned fully intending to counter when the neko's speed surprised her. Despite being hit with "Exhaustion Hex" she was still a neko and her natural grace allowed her to land her kick with more force than the first blow, partially because the elf hadn't been expecting such a swift retaliation, and she found herself in the air then heard a cracking of her arm bone dislocating. She screamed then fell flat on her back becoming slightly winded. Never the less she had been trained to endure pain in service to master and would not lay down and die so easily. She was about to roll over when she saw the ice shards comming down at her...or so she thought they actually landed around Taihaku. The elf struggled to get up and couldn't believe her eyes. "Y-you weren't using them as a finishing spell...they're defensive??" She said huffing and puffing.

One of the other assassins was swiping at his neck and screaming as the smell of burning flesh began to waft into the air. He was screaming and trying to cover the wound that was a rapidly enlarging as the flesh was eaten away. This made it hard for Jenna to keep her footing as she was rocked back and forth by his violent convulsions. The last unharmed assassin turned and saw this and decided no job was worth this and went to flee. Besides somebody had to report back to their employer alive, right? Right??

Goldasia grinned when Kira reacted in that pouty cute way. Ooh it was so sweet to watch her squirm. Why couldn't she be a neera or a tombthumb or even one of those ones with three eyes who's magical stare could make you horny? Ah well. She grined and extended the claws of one of her hands and carefully, quickly and precisely sliced off a little bit then caught it with the othe rhand and bottled it. "Scissors? What on Felarya are those?" She asked taking the hair and sticking it in a small box on the counter.

Richard grinned widely. "Ah but this is fun! Like a outing with my uncle....Back before we came a minor dissagreement, but I digress! We must press onward. Come Gildor!" Said Richard taking point and keeping an eye out for mechs. But none appeared and soon a door that previously had looked like a wall opened to reveal an surprisingly comfy looking room. "Hmm perhaps this is where we will find whomever has kidnapped us." Said Richard, then he stepped in and waited. When nothing happened he motioned for Gildor to follow.

Atlanta blushed. "I suppose one little 'hello' can't hurt, right? I mean you're right. If I become a 'safe fairy' I'll have to meet other nekos and not devour them...hopefully." She added the last bit in a less confident sounding voice while glancing at the hand on her shoulder and finally sighed. "Okay let's do this. She said taking Persephone's hand and dragging her back to Turgan and the hot tub.

Turgan looked up and smiled. "Heeey! I was just wondering where you went, Persephone the Lovely." He said grinning and laughing then suddenly his ears perked up. "Eh? Who's that with you, huh? Your younger more attractive sister?" He said in joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Adventure
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next