Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan High School Silliness

Go down 
+13
ColorsStars
The Ultimate
Saen Kel
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
space_samurai
Nyaha
Myde-Mia
McKindle
Thywolf
Beefnautz
parameciumkid
Archmage_Bael
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:35 pm

'allo?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:42 pm

(I think we're on the wait for Kindle here. >.<)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Hey ^^ hahah sorry...Saen is off in lala land XD nada I can doooooo!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:54 pm

then get back FROM lala land XD

lala land:
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:29 pm

...........never @////@ lala land is the best...... I could bring in another character XD
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:09 pm

(That was always an option from the beginning! Do eet! Don't be afraid to play multiple scenes around the school at one time, like a soap opera!)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Constance leaned against the wall of the hallway Zelkova was retreating down. She wore a leather jacket and had a few priecings in her nose. She took a drag of her cigarette and let a big smoke cloud into the hallway not caring for anyone who might be in the way. The neko smiled seeing the mermaid. "Haha whats got your tail in a twist fish sticks?" She mocked.

(That is probably way off but if I accidentally took control of your character sorry Nyaha! X< tell me and I'll change this post!)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:32 pm

(I don't mind. I think being down the hallway she'd be going down isn't so much taking control of my character. I already said she was going elsewhere and, since she didn't go outside, the hallways are the only way to get around. :3 So you're good. Mind if we have those two be sort of begrudging friends? Partners in crime, so to speak?)

"Nothing I can't handle," Zelkova answered, not stopping as she floated through Constance's smoke cloud. "Did you get the thing I asked for?"

Zelkova felt her spirit pick back up as she thought forward to the prank she was going to pull. But she'd need the small explosives she asked Constance to get for her in order to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:52 pm

(I'm so sorry for my absence guys! I would explain the reasons but they're neither simple nor easy to believe XP Let's get this show back on the road!)

---------

The well-worn floor seemed to captivate Tarynn as she moved towards the door - a different one to the exit Zelkova had left by. She seemed unable, or perhaps unwilling, to raise her gaze to look at anything else that might disturb her contemplation. Thus, it should come as little surprise when her brow met Nyaha's stooped back with a dull thud - she reeled backwards, clutching her forehead as it creased into a rough frown.

"Ey, watch it, pal!" she growled, eyes watering, "I'm walking he-"

The words died in her throat as she recognised the neko she'd bumped into. She suddenly withdrew into herself, murmuring a quiet, fevered apology.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:57 pm

Nyaha also felt a bump, on his back, and almost knocked over the wooden statue he was wheeling into the lunchroom. After balancing it back out on the wheeled platform it was on, he sighed.

"No, it's my fault, I should have been paying attention," Nyaha replied, having heard Tarynn's apology with his rather sensitive neko ears. "Did something happen? You don't seem like your usual, graceful self."

Well, he knew the truth about her gracefulness already, but he wanted to be nice. People like Tarynn were easy to upset, especially when already in an unstable emotional state and he didn't want to add fuel to the fire, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:05 pm

(Fine by me ^^ hahaha XD)

"Of course~" Constance said grinning. "Do I ever fail to deliver?....besides the time I was caught trying to eat that one Neera professor but that was hardly my fault." The neko pulled out the bag of small explosives and tossed it to her mermaid friend. "So who is gonna get it? And where is my payment? I ain't gettin stiffed this time, I'm fucking starved!" Constance always liked to get paid in food regardless if what or who it was.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:02 pm

Zelkova caught the bag handily. She didn't bother looking inside; Constance always did good work, even if the price was sometimes somewhat steep.

"You'll find a human kid with his head taped inside of a toilet in a stall of the girls' bathroom in the north end of the west wing, and a shrinking gun from the science lab behind the toilet," Zelkova explained. "Enjoy."

Zelkova took a quick look around to make sure nobody was watching, though her singular eyesight wasn't anything special. She knew she'd have to wait a bit to pull off her prank, as by-the-book as it was, but not only did that leave time for some extra creativity to occur in her mind, but it would also minimalize the chance that anyone who happened to know what she was up to would remember this transaction and single her out. Constance included, should she suddenly have a change of heart.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:47 pm

Mara spends this time during her lunch floating around looking for new groups to include herself in. She loves socializing, and is often seen with many different groups. However, this time she is headed for where Zelkova and Constance are, and comes within viewing distance of the two.

Mara turned and looked at them, waving cheerfully. "Hey there you guys!" Her beautiful long red hair was blowing slightly in the wind as she hovered in mid air, just as her skirt did. (I'm assuming everyone wears uniforms to some degree? Razz )
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:08 pm

(Not constance XD but she is the precrimminal type)

"Thanks Fish sticks! You always deliver!" She said grinning then noticed mara. The neko growled a bit. She didn't like running into fairies she always wanted to eat them but stupid school rules....but if she could trick Mara into going into the bathroom with the shrink ray~.

Constance smiled to the fairy. "Sup~" She said eying her. "What brings you to my little slice of Hell? Need something from off school grounds? Constance can get it for you no problem."
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:03 pm

Nyaha's words sunk into Tarynn like hot coals into snow. He was right - she wasn't herself, not even close to the image she projected of herself, but she couldn't figure out why. Today was turning into a very weird day; everything had been unusual ever since the morning when she...

"I- it's nothing!" she squeaked suddenly, cheeks awash with colour. "I'm fine... I'm sorry!"

Pacing awkwardly but swiftly round the wooden statue she clattered out the door Nyaha had entered through. Sighing deeply, she slowed her strides to a comfortable amble and started to wander aimlessly around the corridors of the school, not paying any attention to whatever students were around her. The warm afternoon sunshine bathed her body in gentle radiance - she would have enjoyed the sensation if not for the tumultuous myriad of thoughts that swirled in her head. She hoped the walk would calm her mind and nerve suitably so she could get her act together and struggle through the rest of the day. The note Bael had passed to her in the canteen rested, forgotten, in her clenched fist.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:30 am

Zelkova made sure to hide the sack she'd gotten from Constance behind her tail when Mara approached. She held back a growl herself - she didn't like people butting into her business. Not to mention that bitch's hair that she'd never admit she was jealous of.

"Well, my business here is done so whatever, have a nice chat," Zelkova mused as she float-swam down the hall.

(Well, most of my characters wear uniforms, I know that much.)

Nyaha watched Tarynn leave with a concerned and puzzled expression. He hoped he hadn't hurt her with his, uh, butt. He turned to Saen (or Bael - whoever is still in the lunchroom as I recall) and gave them his puzzled expression as well.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:24 am

So Bael sat there at the table by himself after the aggressive exchange just a moment before, eating the rest of his lunch in thought. They drifted from one person to another, focusing on one situation at a time. However, since he didn't want to sit and waste the rest of his lunch he decided to finish quickly, and leave the room, walking the halls in the opposite direction as Tarynn, with his eyes looking faded and hazy. He was back to being a loner, and no body would probably care, even himself.

--

Mara looked at Constance, waving. She saw the growl before Constance said something, and Mara ignored it. She floated forward and put a finger to her lips curiously. Her arm pressed against her breasts to do so.

"Hm, something from off school...that's a hard decision. I'm sure there's something!" She didn't need a shrink ray, since she was a natural size changer.

"What sort of things do you guys get?" She wondered. Mara set her feet on the ground, and sifted her fingers through her long crimson hair to straighten it back out before laying her arms against her side.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:54 am

As Tarynn plodded miserably through the corridor, head full of dry bitter thoughts, her sharp hearing picked up a voice that sounded at once both unfamiliar and familiar. Curious, she pushed her back flat against the wall (neglecting to notice the wad of gum stuck there, that instantly made intimate friends with her skirt) and edged towards the corner in the hall. Peeking round the bend in what she hoped was an inconspicuous fashion, she saw Mara talking to Constance further along the corridor.

She instantly pulled her head back, alarmed. Constance terrified her - she had never met the neko before, but that was only because Tarynn actively tried to avoid her. Her skill set and moral code (or lack thereof) was infamous in the school. Tarynn gasped, reconciling the voice she had just heard with Saen's lunch date fairy, who she now had seen talking warmly to Constance. "Those damned fiends!" she thought, "What're they scheming? Nefarious!" Already thoughts of vindicating Saen from her previous judgement of him as womaniser eddied through her mind, suspecting foul play on the fairy's part in keeping him under her thumb. She decided to stay hidden, and try to eavesdrop on the conversation as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:40 pm

(Wow, Kindle, you use a lot of word's I've never seen before. Very Happy I love it! I learn so much!)

"Um...Excuse me?" came a soft, though sudden, female voice from behind Tarynn. Should the elf turn to look, she would see the large-chested sea krait naga from the class earlier, Brine, now attired in her regular school uniform.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:31 am

When people say they 'jump' when startled they don't usually mean it in a literal sense. Tarynn, however, did indeed give a definite bounce at the unexpected voice from behind her; palm clamping over her mouth to stifle the accompanying "eep!" as she looked towards its source. Recognising the figure immediately, but unable to categorise her to form the basis of her response, Tarynn gulped with an unfathomable expression. Giving one quick glance back towards the corner that Constance and the fairy were around, she leaned in closer to the sea krait naga.

"Uhm... Hallo," Tarynn murmured awkwardly, hoping she wouldn't cotton on to what she had been doing.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:44 am

"No guys darlin just me~" Constance said with a wink. "Zelkova was just shooting the breeze with me, as for what I can get you well." The neko said sliding her arm over the fairy's shoulder. "A shorter list would be what I couldn't get you." She whispered. " For instance I can't get you a-"

Constance's sensitive ears picked up talking nearby and scowled. "How about we take this discussion somewhere more private? Hm? The girl's bathroom room north end in the west wing? I can discuss more of my services~"

(I like how constance is so infamous in this school XD hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:01 pm

(^_^)

"Um...." Brine's eyes shot around, as if the words she was searching for were hiding on the walls and ceiling. After a short moment, she, too, gulped nervously and attempted to just get it out.

"I'm sorry, again, for what happened earlier," she said softly. "I didn't mean to, well, show you my, er..."business", and, um, cause you to feel whatever negative and/or conflicting emotions that came with viewing the event. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:55 pm

Mara nodded slowly, and looked around curiously. She spotted Tarynn far in the distance down the hall, but simply didn't care whether she was there or not.

"What's the problem? If you want to discuss it somewhere private I don't mind...I just don't know what I would want~" She replied cheerfully, and stared back into Constance's eyes with an innocent unflinching gaze.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:01 am

Constance looked into Mara's eyes. 'What is this feeling?' She thought to herself, transfixed and her heart beat faster. 'I don't know what is happening?! I never felt this feeling...its ...its THIS CHICK IS A TOTAL SUCKER!' She chuckled a bit to herself as she grinned.

"No problem at all~ just some people dont like what I do and would tell on me, but I can tell you're a cool one!" She said starting to guide Mara away and towards the girl's bathroom. "Lets walk and talk about what you might want okay~" She began to hum an actors life for me.

(Constance grabs a ripped top hat from a kitsune and pulls a cane out of nowhere. "HI diddly dee! A preds life for me! haha!")
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:20 am

Tarynn fidgeted awkwardly. Her skewed emotional side was screaming that this was all a trap - that this was a setup by Zelkova, that malice never attracted innocence and that the puberty-winning girl in front of her was a co-conspirator. At the same time, her seldom-used rational side coughed into life and pointed out that if she really was an accomplice then Zelkova must outshine even the bizzare Claudia in dramatic talent: her desire for retribution for the apparently innocent sea krait in the canteen seemed all too real.

"That's... Well..." she began, trying to sit on the fence for a little longer. "It was not your fault. I should be the one begging your pardon. Although... If you'll indulge my curiousity, why do you choose to associate yourself with the likes of her?"

Her voice unintentionally slipped from its normal faux regality on the last word into something more venomous. Annoyingly, even though she recalled that Zelkova had named her friend in the canteen she couldn't remember what it was. She just hoped the sea krait naga wouldn't have to breathe too deeply again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan High School Silliness
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next