Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!

Go down 
+6
Nephilim
The Ultimate
jedi-explorer
Nyaha
Venom Agato
Saen Kel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:14 am

"To be honest, Saen, I don't. My character is every bit a part of me as how I am now," she explained. "Though our histories might differ, who we are is essentially the same; she's simply the wild, feral part of my being that has been subdued for most of my life, through how I was raised, and through the generations of evolution we've all undergone."
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:19 am

"Ah I see now. So you just get in touch with something within yourself?" The host tried to clarify thats what she meant. "Speaking of history! Tell us the differences between you and your character's history. Did your parents play a big role in you deciding your career choice? I know they did with me! Haha."
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:11 am

"Anything I might need huh?" Shadow wondered for a few seconds. "Nothing really, but you should calm down a little. You could of told me that instead of running off." He said looking at her. "No problem though." He tried to give a reassuring smile. He looked at where the interview was taking place. "Hmm, I wasn't expecting that at all. Thought everyone in the audience was going to be dinner." He commented. He turned his head to Constance again. "Well, since I don't need anything you've done your job already, why don't you rest for a bit until something else comes up for you to do?" He said to her. "But it's not up to me for what you do. I'm just a complete stranger after all."
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:43 pm

"Running off? I have have no idea what you are talking about!" Constance said blushing deeply. Constance looked very confused. 'He doesn't need anything but...suggested I sit down' She started thinking. 'Is he impyling what he wants? And I'm suppose to act on it? But if he has nothing he wants then I should really get back to Miss Laen she may need something! If she doesn't get what she wants I'll get fired!' Constance without realizing it sat next to Shadow and continued to think about what exactly she was suppose to be doing.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:32 pm

(Till I line up my OC for an interveiw I'm going to use two of my favorite OCs It's okay to have two or more right, Saen? I don't remember if you specified that or not.)

Tamlin, had hard time finding the studio despite it's being in the middle of the forest, and an even harder time convincing Aprha to take her. "This is going to be so fun" Replied the over excited Tam to her naga companion as she looked around the stage and all the seats.

Aphra, a human sized version of her larger cousins just raised an eye bow. "Really? You don't find this at all strange?" Said the Armored warrior naga with darker features and short and spikey dark red hair. She wasn't impressed. This place could seat thousands and it was barely full. She did wonder how they kept the predators at bay though. "So where do you want to sit Tam aaaah!-

Before Aphra had finished her sentence Tam run forward to the front row and sat down dragging Aphra into her seat as well before looking up in awe at Ha'nha. "Wow a giant primitive neko! This is soooo cool! Look at her teeth. They're like Captain Westfeild's giant swords!" Says Tam totally not noticing how loud she's talking. "Hey is there a refreshment stand nearby?

Aphra, after standing up to her usual height and brushing herself off, growled under her voice and thought. 'It's not a movie it's a Live TV show you doofus!' But she restrained herself. Tam had been looking forward to getting to see this since they didn't have TV back on the base...Plus maybe somebody might see her and adopt her. The later thought made her smile. 'yeah right. I'm cursed with her.' She then turned her attention to the neko who was speaking quite well for one with such a fierce look...Though she hopped there'd be jokes or fighting or mabye jokes about fighting....
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:29 pm

"Well, in a way, I suppose yes, they had some amount of influence in my decision," Ha'nha answered. "But more so in the fact that they openly supported whatever decision I made. I was very fortunate in being born to such loving arms. My character and I have that in common, however, she took after her mother much more than I did, in both career and personality. Also, her father was slain by a giant Malyran snake-ape before her birth, which is really quite sad, but also very deep storytelling by the writers. Or so is my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:23 am

Saen was a bit distracted by the two in the front so enthusiastic one seemed. It was nice and assured him things were going well so far. "I think we can all agree thats more fact than opinion." The host complimented. "Struggles and griefs are essential to any story thats worth reading. Speaking of writers, have you had many projects? If so who have been some of your favorite people to work with?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:28 pm

"Actually, this is the first real role that I've ever had," the giantess answered. She was happy that the host was so interested in her, or at least knew how to fake it properly. "I've only recently been able to showcase my true talent due to grrrrah!"

Ha'nha's face suddenly darkened, looking extremely angry. It was the kind of look that a caged animal has while putting everything it's got into escaping.

"Ggrrrrrrrr!!! Grrrrrrraaaahhhhh!!!!"
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Tam was still waiting for refreshments to be served when Ha'nha started to act strange. "Uh oh! She looks upset! maybe she's goign cough up a giant hairball and crush us!" Said the girl with more excitment then one would have thought she could have at the idea of being smushed under a giant ball of hair. Especialy given that Ha'nha was a giant neko so it'd likely be a giant hairball.

Aprha hoever was cursing minacala for this bad luck. "I didn't mean I wanted her to go nuts dammit!! Why does this always happen to me?" She asked the sky then thought: 'Actually it only happens when I'm with Tam. She must be cursed or something! that's why she doesn't want to go home. Plus she's delusional and a little bit naive.'
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:56 pm

"Ha'nha?!" Saen said in surprise nearly standing. "What has upset you so? Or are you just show casing your acting skills again?" He tried to remain calm hoping that this wasn't serious forbhe was unarmed.

Jurin dropped by Tam and Aprha. "Hey listen you two, you're perfectly safe our security is top notch so at most she will eat half of you Footers before we can stop her." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Ha'nha brought her hands up and covered all of her face except her mouth. She growled a couple more times, then began to choke on her saliva. She coughed and sputtered for a few moments before it finally subsided, leaving the neko hunched over in her chair with her face buried in her hands.

She stayed silent. She had really hoped she would have been able to keep it under control while she was there. There went that notion. Now the issue was whether or not to tell the truth about it or continue trying to cover it up.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:12 pm

"Uh I think now would be a good time to cut to a commercial! When we come back Ha'nha will answer questions from the audience!" Saen said the worry starting to show on his face quite strongly. "Ha'nha." Saen said getting from his seat and placing a comforting hand on her foot. "Do you need some time? I'm sure I can get you off the air without causing too much of a scene."

(Now for an actual commercial thats airing any of you feel like making a commercial go ahead just don't do it in a spamming way ^^ thank you!)

A man sits at a table all alone in a house. Outside are the screams of a child and woman then they are silenced and a large burp shakes the house. The man sighes a bit annoyed then a disembodied voice says. "You tired of your family getting eaten by giant preds?"
"Oh boy am I" The man says acting very cheesy.
"Well don't worry! We have the solution for you! try Pred-be-gone! Guaranteed to make you feel safe from predators!" it responded then a bottle appeared before the man.
"And it really works?"
"Sure does! 100% of the time!"
The man sprays himself and runs outside. "Ha! no you can't eat me!" The man shouted before the sound of a chomp and a gulp.
"This product has been brought to you by every pred in Felarya!"

Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Ha'nha thought for a moment more. It would be nice to just hide herself away from everyone. But then that would just set up the situation to happen again, forcing her to hide again, and it would repeat.

"No," she said decisively. "I've had enough hiding. I'm going to tell everyone the truth, Saen."

------------------------------------------
*a loud roar-y voice over comes up*

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on down to the Yilrshon Theatre this weekend at high noon to see a live performance by the one, the only, EXILOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What will she be playing this time? Who knows??? AND WHO CARES?!?! EXILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tickets are on sale now! Get 'em before they're gonezo!!!!!! EXILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this time, those who attend can pick up a free pass to Exilon's LATE-NIGHT MUSICAL EXRAVAGANZA!!!!!!! Be there and be PUUUUUUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:38 pm

"Alright, as long as you are comfortable doing it." Saen says going back to his seat. The host signals that they are ready to film again. Camera lights came back on and the filming resumed. "Welcome back everyone! You're back just in time for Ha' nha to share something with us all. Something she has kept secret." Saen turns his full attention away from the camera and to his guest. Saen appears to still be concerned if this is the right thing to do. "Miss Ha'nha are you ready to tell all Felarya your secret?"
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Aphra had to restrain herself to not see the tiny as a snack and leap over and nom her. 'For crying out loud! I hate my instincts. I mean she's a buisnesswoman and a tiny! Not easy and here I'm goign to just gobble her up because she smells like passion fruit?.....Mmmm neera pasionfruit cocktail...Hey! What'd I say, pointy nose?! No eating the neera.' Instead of gobbling her up Aphra turned her fierce look of hunger to one of extreme happiness, or insanity, Either way it was better. "Well I'm flatered, you would go to the trouble, but relax we're from the 'Seekers. We're experienced adventures who've been in allot of scrapes way worse than this." She said glancing at the neko and realizing she'd gone back to normal.

Tamlin however couldn't resist getting her face as close to the tiny as possibly could and then picked her up in hug* "Aren't you the kawaii thing! Oh look at tha business suit!" Said the green haired girl hugging the little creature to her rather large chest.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:12 am

(Jedi I think you got confused! XD Jurin is the male security guard Tomthumb, Rurei's brother! XD but no need to alter you're post I can roll with this! XD its actually pretty funny! XD)

"What?! Kawaii?!" Jurin said struggling to get of the hug. "Get off me you moron! I'm head of security not you're little doll!" Normally he would have attacked but he was given the strict instructions to not harm anyone in the audience or guests only those with no pass. "I wish I could stab you right now." He growled.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:45 am

(Sorry for not posting, been awfully sick lately. T_T)

Shadow continued watch everything from back stage, he was interested with this person being interviewed but was slowly getting bored. He realized Constance was still sitting beside him. "You know, like I said you don't have to sit if you don't want to. I'm just a stranger here after all." He said looking at her, he slowly turned his head to the show again because the commercial break had finished. I wonder when it's going to be my turn, I just want to get out of here since I have no intention of answering anything. He thought to himself. He only decided to this because he thought that a person he was looking for would be in the audience but the person he wanted wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:12 am

"Well..."

Ha'nha turned her gaze to the floor. It was hard. She didn't know what the consequences of telling the world her secret would be. She was scared. In her mind, she told her self not to do it over and over. But she had to ignore that voice. She had to come out with it so she could stop having to hide. She raised her head to the camera and spoke.

"As I said earlier, I originally got into character by summoning something from deep within myself; the untamed, feral nature we are all born with, which, over time, is subdued by those who raise us. However..."

She turned to look to Saen before continuing. "In repeatedly bringing out this second nature within me, then forcing it back down, I have developed what one would consider - what I hope..."

She paused, then looked into the camera again, and said, "...is a mild case of multiple personality disorder."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:45 am

"Huh? How long have I.... Oh no!" Constance remarked in fear. "I better start doing my work again! It was nice meeting you and I will be back to get you when its your turn!" The Neko took off to Miss Laen's office, and everyone could hear the yelling ever so slightly.

"Multiple personality disorder?" Saen asked confused then luckily, the staff told him the definition in his head piece. "I see. So in a crude sense, because I lack the vocabulary to explain it better, there are two or multiple yous in there?" After he asked that question he remember the audience was suppose to ask as well. "Does anyone in the audience have a question for Miss Ha'nha?"
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Aphra smirked at Tamlin not only threatening the tiny but doing it while looking so shocked. It was about time she learned they weren't all nice. "Hey back off. She's just a little mental, okay? She's off her meds.

Tamlin had just stepped away to a safe distance and was about to apologize when Saen called for question and she suddenly rushed forward knocking Aphra over and holding up her hand. "Oooh me! Me! I have a question! Please pick me, Sane!"

(Yes that was misspelled on purpose XD She's like that. Also good post Saen. I did get confused. ^^; I need to read all your profiles so I won't make that mistake again.)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:57 pm

"Whatever is wrong with that Footer, I'm sure no amount of meds can fix." Jurin said wiping himself off and walking on the hand rails back to his station taking his time and turning his back on them.

(I'll wait for Nyaha before I say Saen sees you ^^ don't want the RP too fast for him to reply properly ^^)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:44 am

(Thanks for waiting. :33)

"Yes, precisely," the giant neko answered with a nod. "There is the me that I currently am now, trying to be polite and proper as possible, and then the feral me that was ushered out here torchwise."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:50 am

(No prob I'm cool like that! XD haha)

"I see that must be very hard for you I can only imagine." Saen sympathized with Ha'nha. As the host returned his attention to the audience he noticed one member was very enthuastic and he couldn't help but smile. Saen got up from his seat and walked over to Tamlin. "What is your question for Ha'nha?" He tilted the microphone so she could speak into it.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Tamlin took the microphone and had to resist the urge to do karoke. "Um hi there, my name's Tamlin, miss Han'nha, really cool to meet you and all that but I was wondering. If your personalities have distinct goals and ambitions or llke are they the same as yours? If so what are they?" Asked Tam handing the microphone back to Saen.

Aphra glared at the little tiny as he turned his back to her. She considered maybe grabbing him and just using her tongue to teach him about respecting larger people instead she asked. "What is a Footer? You keep calling us that and I don't know if I should be insulted or not. As a solider I like to know if I need to retaliate."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:22 pm

"A Footer is you people." The Tiny began to explain keeping his back turned. "Races that are over a foot tall. Its up to you if its insult, I certainly wouldn't want to be called a Footer but you might."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next