Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!

Go down 
+6
Nephilim
The Ultimate
jedi-explorer
Nyaha
Venom Agato
Saen Kel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:33 pm

"Hey let me out!" Jurin yelled angrily kicking and punching. "I'm head of security! They will miss me!" He tried to kick the tongue hoping it being softer would do more damage.

"Uh they are clones, incase the crew gets eaten. Miss Laen and myself are the only ones who know about it. The clones are born with the memories leading up to this morning. Now that you know, I'm supposed to kill you." Constance backs away and pulls out a gun. She points it at Tam shaking and looking away. "I-I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:57 am

"Excuse me, Saen," Ha'nha said after noticing the commotion in the crowd. "I'll be right back."

She leaned forward, going from the large chair to the ground, and crept to stage right hoping she was out of the camera's view, then turned and crawled back the other way once off the stage. She came upon Aphra and gave her a gentle but stern look.

"Could you please be a little quieter?" she asked the small naga woman. "You're disrupting the show and the audience's enjoyment."
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:03 am

"Hey! someone out there!" Jurin shouted. "Get me out of here! I'm head of security! Miss Laen will probably reward you for saving me!"
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:17 am

Shadow sat there quietly, just listening and watching. He sighed seeing that this show wasn't going anywhere and to get out he should just answer these questions. "Look... If the man wants to know... Then he can. Hope your into horrible stories..." He said, sitting there in his seat, staring at the table.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:30 am

"Oh it's fine-" Saen started putting his hands up apologitically but suddenly he stopped moving. His eyes were wide and looked paused mid motion.

"No way we are going to pass up a horrible story!" Rurei said holding the pause button on Saen safe inside her office where none could hear her. "Thank goodness I had those mind control chips installed in my host! hahaha Now ignore your politeness Saen and ask!" The tiny grinned the feeling of aboslute control was intoxicating.

"Go ahead tell everyone the story we are all dying to hear it!" Saen finished after his brief 5 second pause more eager and out of character. he blinked a little surprised he said that. The host could have sworn he intended to let it go.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:19 pm

"If you say so..." Shadow simply replied, he gathered his bearings, leaned forward and began.
"Well... I'll begin at the start of it all... It was a nice, hot, warm day on my world. I was living peacefully with my mother, father and younger sister, well she's 17, a year below me. After having a walk with my sister, we parted ways because my mother gave a shopping list and I said I'd handle it by myself, so she went home. It was kinda late, I'd say around 8:00pm and I had to hurry to get the stuff I was supposed to get. I was about to the shop and..." He clenched his fists. "These thugs, lowlifes, they were all stealing from the store and it looked like they didn't want any witnesses so after seeing me... They beat me up, I couldn't fight back because they had weapons on them, after the struggle one of them eventually gave a blow to my head with a glass bottle and I became unconscious..." He sat there with a few seconds, knowing he was getting to the worst part. "Then, I awoke in a hospital bed. I thought "great, I'm safe and alive, that's something" I tried to laugh it off but then I saw it. The TV on the wall. I saw i-it... There was a headline... After reading it I felt like I should of just died on that hospital bed..." He said, he was trembling but he had to get through this story, it was too late to stop now. "The headline said: "Family killed while son is in hospital." They showed the family's faces... It was my family..." He was holding back tears now. "I wanted revenge. I sneaked out of the hospital and went home. It had a horrible atmosphere, there was no "Welcome home Shadow!" NO! There was just silence... I headed to my room, changed my clothes to what you see now, know why I chose this dark hoodie?" He finally unveiled his head and it had a massive scar right on his fore head. "That's why. I also grabbed a knife and headed out to find the people who did this! I knew this gang, I thought of them as just trouble makers but they had gone too far this time, I headed into their territory and confronted the one that looked like their leader... Well... He pushed me to the floor and started laughing at me... So I got up, threw the knife away and walked out of there... I realized killing them wouldn't do any good and they would be caught eventually so I headed home..." He couldn't stop his tears now. "I-It was traumatic... All of it... Now, to finish this story, I walked through an alleyway and something was pulling me back, I thought it was just the wing but I was wrong... It was a riptide... I tried my best not to get sucked in but I couldn't get away and I fell in... Thus I ended up in this world... That day... I will never forget... Now the reason I'm still here? I'm hoping for a way back to see at least one family member, those thugs took all of my belongings with all my contact details and I have a feeling they might be in danger. I need to at least see if they are all okay... I don't think I need to continue this story anymore..." He said, wiping away his tears with his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:48 am

Almost everyone in the audience had tears in thier eyes. Saen wiped away a few of his own. "I'm so sorry that happened to you at that age...I wouldn't wish that on anyone." This would normally be the part Saen volunteered to seek for a way to get shadow home! His life was different now though. "The studio will do its beat to try and find you a way home. Does anyone else have questions for shadow?"
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:51 pm

Aphra, in a suddenly panic at being confronted by a giant neko , swallowed Jurin. "..Ulp! S-sorry. I had a ...disagreement with a tiny. But we've gest settled it now." Smiles at her own private joke as Jurin settles into her human stomach. "Burp!...Ah excuse me." Said the naga warrior woman going back to her seat. "I won't trouble you anymore, miss Ha'nha." She said laying a hand on her belly. 'Oh man! I can't believe I just did that...Mmm though he was tasty and needed to be taught not to disrespect larger people. After all if I have to follow that rule then why shouldn't he have to as well.' Thought Aprha stubbornly.

Tamlin looked a little sad. Not for herself but for Constance. "Um alright I'll fight you but I don't think it'll be fair." Said Tam and then suddenly white light covered her body and when it faded she was decked out from head to foot in battle armor that made her look part transformer. In fact she was just a bit more muscular looking under all the metal. "I'm so glad that Lita repaired my armor. This is something from my homeworld. It's a exeskeleton that's so tough that a bullet wouldn't even put a smear on the paint!" Says Tam quite happily. "Sorry. I forgot this is a somber moment. Shame you won't just surrender. Oh well. Aegis...Weapons Armed!" After saying this a huge machete with glowing symbols on it that look like chinese and her trusty giant rocket launcher appear. "Now then are you ready?" Said Tam in serious tone the protective goggles showing her eyes to be narrowed and serious through their green lenses.

(XD Oh man! It's been a long time since I used Tam's armor. For the record her armor comes from a Zoids like RP I plan to do with a friend but have been testing out in Felarya so if is seems over powered well I'm working the kinks out. I likely will have her break it permanently soon enough.)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:37 am

"I-I warned you! I'll do it! Miss Laen ordered me to!" Constance shouted still looking away, with a very shaking gun in her hand. "I'm c-cold blooded killer! I'm not joking! I'll do it!" It was obvious that the neko might shoot Tam if she had a century to build up the nerve. Constance as much as she protested, was no killer at all. While they talked the rack with Jurin's moved and one slipped off, only to be caught by a small flying device and carried off into some strange pipe near the ceiling.

"Whats this?" Rurei said remarking one of her monitors showed Jurin had been eaten. "Thats what I get for picking a tiny for head of security! But he is my brother so I should make another so I seem more human with family." The tiny pressed a dark blue button and waited.

From outside came Beta Jurin, and exact duplicate of the original. Causally he walked towards the front row of the audience and sat on the railing watching the show on the left of Aphra. The tiny yawned bored waiting to find trouble he needed to stop, he didn't seem to remember the naga who had eaten his original at all.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:47 pm

"Apologize to Mr. Kel, not me," Ha'nha whispered, not wanting to disrupt the show herself. She crawled backwards with her behind raised as before, giving some of the audience members another view of her underside as she made her way backstage. She didn't want to go back on set and take attention away from Shadow.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:28 pm

"Thanks... But no thanks. This is something I'm doing alone and I don't need any help." He said before anything else was asked. "I'm okay with any other questions too."
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Tamlin could see that Constance couldn't shoot her even if she wanted to. She was too scared. She had felt like that once. So she put the machette on her back and sent her Ultra-Rocket Launcher back to the "Etherspace" before reaching out and taking the pistol away from Constance gently and laying it to the side. "Hey it's okay. I understand you're just following your C.O.'s loud mean orders right? I'm a soldier. I know all about that, alright? There's no need to be afraid. I was just showing off my exo-armor."

Aphra assured Ha'nha, in a wisper before she turned to leave, that she'd try to be quieter. She watched her go wondering why she preferred to walk that way. 'Almost as if she's trying to attract a mate...Or maybe it's a way to attract prey.' Thought Aphra returning her attention to the show and now begging to get slightly concerned about Tamlin's being gone this long.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Several people whistled when they saw Ha'nha butt again. Some of them were even women. One guy in the audience raised his hand to ask a question and Saen pointed to him permitting him to speak. "Yeeah if you want to get back home so bad, and make sure nothing else bad happened. why won't you accept other people's help? I mean its stupid to go at it alone!" He mocked.
"Hey show some respect!" Saen shouted at the man. The audience member just put his hands up but still awaited his answer.

"I'm not scared of you!" Constance said as soon as the gun was taken away. "I'm scared of my boss! She will feed me to a naga if I don't do my job! I'm dreadfull afraid of them! I'd rather be shot then go down one of thier throats! Um...You can go just don't tell anyone about this room okay?" The neko pleaded. "I'll do anything you say!"
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:58 am

Shadow finally gave a smile, well sort of a tiny smirk while looking over at the person in the audience. "Well, if it's stupid to go alone I must of been stupid since coming here. I have traveled all by my self and I have been fine so far. If I needed help then I would of looked for it a long time ago." He finished. "Don't worry Saen, it's fine." He said, turning his head back to him.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:41 am

Aphra, having the chance to actually listen to Shadow now that she had eaten that distracting tiny security guard, found his tenacity amazing. She herself had been forced to travel away from her home, Torin City, after getting framed for a crime she didn't commit. Her friends at the time, including her harpy partner, had all wanted to come with her, but she had to sneak away under the cover of darkness alone. For if she took any of them with her they'd suffer the same banishment. What she wouldn't have given to have help back then. "...You're a fool, but it only takes one fool so survive in Felarya." Aphra said whispering.

Tam powered down her armor and returned to looking normal, well normal for Tam, and then hugged Constance tightly in a emrace of friendship. "Aww! I'm sorry! I didn't want to get you in trouble." She said nearly sobbing on Constance's shoulder. "I just wanted to find a vending machin- Wait...Anything I want?" Tam suddenly said with wide eyes and a slightly insane smile. "Umm even guest spot with my friend Aphra? Oh and some M and M's?"

Little did either realize that they were being watched invisibly by a force of darkness. It moved past the two weak women bending the light around it's form using stolen tech it had killed to obtain. It took hidden instruments and began to scan the clones. 'Most fascinating. These could be the answer to my problem. Much more stable than my old master's form of cloning. Yes with these I'll finally have army capable of taking over the universe! ...And impressing my darth. Wha ha ha ha ha!' As it laughed it dropped something from it's tool belt which rolled over the floor and bumped Constance's foot. 'Frakk! Not again! I hate loosing tools. You'd think an organization as large and as cool as the Sith would have better tool belts! Ofcourse none of them would use a Laser Screwdriver- Ack! I dropped my laser screwdriver!' She thought irritated at herself for being distracted by her stupid garments. No wonder Darth Lamila was always chastising her for her not wearing simple black robes as the other Sith would. Though will visiting Felarya like this she wasn't a Force User but a Psion with some plasma swords and not a agent of the Darkside and she only did it so she could be near...sigh...him. Her Darth. The one Darksider she was willing to follow to the ends of the universe if need be. Again she shook her head. 'Get the screwdriver then you can pine about darth lover boy after you sneak out of here.' Mentally she focused on the tool lifting from the ground and floating to her hand hopping Constance or Tam didn't step on it setting off.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:56 am

Saen nodded in understanding. "Okay we have time for one more question before we move on to our next guest. Who wants the question?"

"All you wanted was to get some M&Ms? Oi well I can get those but a guest spot on the show...I'm sure Miss Laen wouldn't mind too much." The neko blushed at being hugged and cried on. Sympathy was a foriegn concept to her. The tool rolled underneath Constance's foot as she began to try and lead Tam out of the restricted area. Then crunch was heard as it was smashed. "Oh no!" Constance wailed in dismay. "This isn't yours is it?" She lifted the broken device and actually hoped it belonged to Tam, if it belonged to Rurei then Constance would really get in trouble.

Last edited by Saen Kel on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Seeing that no one else had a a question Saen continued you. "Well it was nice having you on Shadow feel free to stick around but for now we have to go to a commercial break." With that the cameras turned off and Saen sighed a bit tired of the stress of hosting leaning back in his chair and closing his eyes.

(Its jedi's guest next then another from Nyaha I believe ^^ just unsure who ya want to use right now since Constance is stuck talking to Tam XD)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:51 pm

(Actually, I had wanted to go on the next episode. D:)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:53 pm

(oh man...never thought when I should switch episodes @.@.......)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:46 pm

Ha'nha, seeing that the show was once again on commercial, walked out from backstage and took a seat in the large stage chair.

"Saen? You gonna' be okay, buddy?" she asked, some sort of maternal instinct switching on in her head.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:03 pm

(I think after Jedi's characters I'll move to the next episode XD)

"Huh?!" He said with a start. "Oh Ha'nha, I'll be fine just closing my eyes for a bit, nothing to concern youself with." He was lying pretty bad but was only saying what he thought wouldn't worry her. "So where ya headed after the show? Think you'll land a big project?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Ha'nha began to sort out her plans aloud. "Actually, I'll be heading back to Malyra Fen, which'll take me a while even though I'm so big, then-- actually, wait a minute. My vacation is two weeks not one, and I heard about a nice musical performance someone would be putting on this weekend. So yeah, I guess I'll be sticking around, and maybe be in the audience tomorrow if you'll have me?"
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:25 pm

"Of course I'd love to have you...back here! at the show...that came out wierd!" Saen said blushing. "The answer to your question is yes, I'll make sure that Miss Laen allows your pass to be used again." The host said recovering from the blunder in his words and then talking a long drink from his mug.

(That actually was a typo! XD but I decided to keep it because I thought it would be funny! XD)
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:30 am

Shadow went back into the backstage area again and sat in the same chair that he sat in before, thinking on what his next plan of action was. "Hmm... Well, I could stick around to see the rest of these people be interrogated by that man who seems really stressed out from hosting. Or, I could take my leave now. What to do..." He thought as he sat there. When he traveled, he had no idea where he was heading at all, always ending up in places by dumb luck. "I guess I'll rest here until the show is finished, I have been walking for a couple of days so I might as well rest." He said to himself as he sat there. He wasn't really expecting anything that would involve him until the show was over so he took it easy.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:23 pm

As Constance asked if the scredriver belonged to Tam suddenly it went off firing a beam and hitting Adida's tool belt causing her thin, black robbed body and fusha colored hair and her red eyes that seemed to look like twin burning suns with the black parts being a dark red. Attached to her belt where twin cylindrical devices hanging on her tool belt along with a few other odd gadjets of science fiction looking origin...Including s smoking ruin of her former cloaking device. "Oh frakk. You'd have to hit that button instead of the "DNA manipulator" function. I knew I should have isolemtricly locked the controls. Oh well I suppose this is the part where I make something unbelievable up and you two decide to try and capture me to further interrogate me, eh?" Said the Dark Side Adept trying not to show any emotion as she said this and also taking note of the exits to the room. There was one and only one, but the other door may lead somewhere...If only she could keep them talking.

Tam was surprised when a invisible person just became visable in fron of her but more surprised by her eyes. "Whoa! Did you get surgery to get that done or are you some kind of alien??" She asked totally not looking afraid though the took note of the weapons at the woman's belt mentally. They looked too much like that purple haired guy David's laser sword. They were shorter though like his "shoto". SHe looked at Constance and made a winking motion. "Isn't she just "sharp" looking? And Laser light cool too!" Said Tam trying to give a hint that this woman was dangerous and had laser swords. She hopped Constance would get that as she had no plans to get a robot limbs. She was very attached, pun intended, to her own flesh and blood arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next