Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maelstrom of Darkness

Go down 
+4
Darth_Nergal
The Ultimate
Mortis
Zephyr102
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

Maelstrom of Darkness - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom of Darkness   Maelstrom of Darkness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:27 pm

Leila watched as the craft that had brought her here flew off. Considering that she wasn't left with many options, and she wasn't about to go fight that creepy looking Harpy, she nodded to the group and took some long, deep breaths. "A-alright...I'll try to remain calm. It's just..." She shook her head. "I feel like I should know what's going on here...like I should know things that I don't know...Look, I may not know why we're here, but if you say it's to fight evil then I may as well help...right?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom of Darkness   Maelstrom of Darkness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Minare lifts an eyebrow as she tried to process what the fairy was talking about and moved next to Mort and whispered. "I think she has gone mad, what do we do? I personally don't want to have survived that trip to be eaten by a fairy because she mistakes me for an enemy."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr102
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zephyr102

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom of Darkness   Maelstrom of Darkness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:22 am

The Fairy Kingdom was never much of a bright and cheery place for the vertically challenged, but before the darkness had come, at least it had felt alive. Now, the area around the trio was shockingly quiet for a jungle, and anyone could smell the rot of plants finally giving up after being starved for light. The Fairies still here were wandering, confused and cold, trying to remember something, anything to fill in the gaps that had formed in their minds. One even walked right in front of the group, completely missing them and running into a tree. She fell, rubbing her head absently, muttering under her breath.
Despite the quiet however, the sensation of eyes watching from the shadows was palpable.
Best to get moving before anything decided to strike.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom of Darkness   Maelstrom of Darkness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Changed my mind, I'm rejoining. Maybe we can keep this alive after all...

On board the ship, Persephone suddenly found herself waking from unconsciousness on the floor of the gunnery bay among an assortment of loose tools and spare parts. The last thing she remembered was the ship lurching sideways and flinging her against a wall.
"Haven't been hit in the head that hard and survived in a long time," she remarked to herself. "Better wear the helmet from now on."
Fortunately whatever had happened hadn't smashed in the gunnery bay and the weapons systems looked fully functional, if a bit disorganized. She sat herself in a chair and looked over the situation. The ship was currently taking evasive action to avoid a ravenous-looking harpy, and the automatic point defenses were failing to deter it. Meanwhile, some of the group were on the ground and would more likely than not be needing air support in the near future.
She activated manual control on a few of the cannons and put her shooting skills to work. Her years of practice had made her significantly better at predicting enemy movements than this kind of onboard computer should be. Thus she did her best to anticipate the harpy's motions and placed a few carefully-aimed shots in its projected path. If she managed to get in a few decent hits, she and the ship's pilot might well be able to turn around and help the others.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom of Darkness   Maelstrom of Darkness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:59 am

(I think you guys on the ground might be a little lost right now. If I might offer a suggestion to help you guys get going, maybe someone should pull out one of the maps Zeph said your characters would most likely be equipped with. If I had to guess, I'd wager Leila would be the most likely to have one if Minare and Mort discarded theirs, which seems like it could very well be in their character to do. :3)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom of Darkness   Maelstrom of Darkness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Leila would bristle at Minare's accusation. "I may be a fairy, but I'm not going to eat any of you...not when it appears that we need to work together." She would cross her arms, annoyed, only to have something fall from her pocket. Surprised, the Fairy would pick it up and look at it. After fiddling with it, a small, holographic map would appear above the hand-held device, causing Leila to let out a squeak of surprise. "O-Ok...what is that and why do I have it?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom of Darkness   Maelstrom of Darkness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:39 am

Minare looked surprised as Leila heard her words. 'I need to learn to speak softer appearantly' She thought to herself. Upon seeing Leila's map she thought of getting her own. She didn't need the fairy to get there and the fairy was obviously crazy so she decided to leave following it without another word. Minare carefully watched her surroundings, sniffing and listening for enemies or predators.

(I was not lost, my character was more concerned with the person who was on their side and then suddenly couldn't remember a thing about their mission all of a sudden but if you want her to move faster there you go.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom of Darkness   Maelstrom of Darkness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:29 am

(Sorry, Saen. O.o I didn't mean to rush you, it just seemed like nobody was posting for a long time. ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom of Darkness   Maelstrom of Darkness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:21 pm

(I'm a little bogged down with personal issues at the moment. Just go ahead and move on.)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom of Darkness   Maelstrom of Darkness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:16 am

And as soon as I try to join in again it seems to have died xP
Are we still going to be doing this? If so, mind if I wash the pilot person and take over the ship, since it doesn't seem she plans on returning to help everyone?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom of Darkness   Maelstrom of Darkness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Like I said before, even though this RP had a grand idea behind it, lack of interest, skill, or time to devote to the RP has effectively rendered it null, which is why I declared it dead already. To be honest, I don't want to try one more time. It's time to move on. I'll have another good, and perhaps easier to enact, RP idea some time I'm sure. Until then, there should be lots to keep everyone busy. Thanks again for what time and effort you guys have already contributed, though - I greatly appreciate the support. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom of Darkness   Maelstrom of Darkness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:04 pm

K then. So Persephone went back to space and gave up on Felarya, at least as far as this parallel universe goes.
I look forward to your next one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom of Darkness   Maelstrom of Darkness - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maelstrom of Darkness
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10