Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making a new species for Felarya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpio
Tasty morsel
Scorpio

Making a new species for Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Making a new species for Felarya   Making a new species for Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi, everyone. You guys may know me as Vegetarocks on DA. Though I'm planning to change it to TheFurryWriter once I get a pm. Anyway...

I am making a new species called Anthromalians or if you're lazy like me and don't want to type the entire name, you may call them Anthros for short.

I'll tell you some details about them.

Anthromalians are basically anthropomorphic animals whom walk, talk and behave like humans. They even have human emotions. They don't eat people. They eat regular human food and do human activities.

They do, however, despise humans and in return humans despise them. More info about them will be given once I submit the bio for Anthros to the Felaryan group.
Back to top Go down
http://vegetarocks.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Making a new species for Felarya   Making a new species for Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:18 pm

I hope when you flesh it out that you add something to make this idea unique, because so far it sounds like nothing new at all. There already are anthros here, most notably the neko, and nekos already have a tense relationship with humans for the most part. Inus (dog anthros) and a few other anthro races exist too.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Making a new species for Felarya   Making a new species for Felarya Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:31 am

Actually, Nekos and the like aren't anthros but rather demi-humanoids with animal features. Anthros, I believe, would be classified as animals, fully fur-covered or scale-covered, with human features. It's a semantic but it makes a huge difference.

However, I do stand by Para's other point - right now they don't sound like a very unique idea at all. Just the fact that you have stated that they don't eat people makes me think that you're making this idea for yourself and not for Felarya. Know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a new species for Felarya   Making a new species for Felarya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a new species for Felarya
Page 1 of 1