Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Empty
PostSubject: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:44 am

On the top of a cliff, overlooking the salty sea below, a green scaled humanoid, dressed in a black swimsuit, looks down, holding her reptilian wings close to her. "Okay, Aine, you can do this. Real ragons do it all the time, and you know that the only way to get up in the air is to start high. It doesn't matter that you crashed down 2 times now. You're learning. In fact, it's pretty smart of you to pick a softer landing place now."

She stretches our her strong wings, which resemble long bat wings, with a soft green on the inside. "Not that you'll need it, because you won't crash this time."

Gathering her courage, she jumps down headfirst...and falls as she angles her left wing wrong and starts to spin.

Bio:

Last edited by Scryangi on Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:10 am

"You know, You can skip wearing that heavy Jacket..." Pearl proposed to Kaela.
"No Way - I´m stubborn. Besides You, my Clothing is the only Thing left to me after what happened." Kaela swam forward. As she has done for some Hours now. Seeing Land at the Horizon she continuously did come closer to the Shoreline. Pearl, sitting on her Head and clinging to her glossy black Hair, that now seems like fine black Cables. Pearl looked back, seeing a foamy Trace behind her enormous Girlfriend wondered: "You swim like Sorta Power Boat, You know?"
Kaela smiled: "I´m used to Water, as You sure know well... And I wonder about this Water here..."
"Why is that?"
"It seems to be... super-liquid in a certain Way. So I think it is not that You have become tiny..."
"The Water has become thinner?"
"Hehe... no - I think, I have become bigger."
"Coming from a Beach Party slightly drunk - I am not hallucinating, am I?"
"No."
"I wonder where we will land up - my GPS says nothing..." Pearl mentioned.
"Is it waterproof?"
"It is. It is fully functional. But I can´t locate our Position. That means, whereever we are, there are no Satellites in the Orbit."
"Okay - we can worry about that later. We´re already there." Kaela mentioned - and saw some Kind of a weird Hang Glider falling down a Cliff: "My - What is this strange Guy doing there?"
And it got even more weird as this Hang glider Guy fell obviously desorientated into the Ocean - after a mere hundred Meters of a pretty unsafe seeming Flight. Then the Person breaks through the Waves again, so Kaela was relieved - even if the Guy cannot fly, at last he can swim.
"You allright?" she asked - and as this Hang Glider Guy turned around, he saw a huge Head with jetblack Hair, brown Skin and elegantly shaped Eyes of deep turquoise Colour - and a small Girl with shiny white fuzzy Hair sat smiling on this Head, nearly like riding a strange Horse: "Hi there!"
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:00 pm

The wet Naie's first reaction was to scream at the sudden appearance of what was surely a predator!

Afterwards, seeing the relaxed, clothes-wearing person on her head, she relaxed and apologized. "Oh, I am dreadfully sorry, great one. Yes, I am fine, and honoured by your concern." Naie had a very bad time trying to stay aloft with her wings catching the currents, so closed them to her back. "Say, if I may ask, how did a giantess and a human become friends? I've only heard of a few such cases, and the only clothes wearing one was a former human herself, so..."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:12 pm

Kaela felt Ground under her Heels - and started to stand up: "Do I look so ugly that You have to scream?"
She smiled: "A Giantess I may be - but at Home I´m only that big." she showed Aine a certain Span between her two Index Fingers. Then - despite her immense Dimension Kaela gently presented Aine her Palm to sit in: "Should we go out of the Breakers? I´m sure there must be a Beach somewhere..."  
"Yeah - then I can sit in the warm Sand too, hihi!" Pearl smiled from Kaela´s Head.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Aine got a very bad feeling in her stomach when she heard them talking about 'home'. That she was getting tired very fast here also made her decide to take the giantess' offer, and she climbed on. "There is a beach a few miles to the right, if you wish to."

She held her balance by grabbing onto the woman's thumb. "Would you perhaps tell me your names? Mine is Aine, and I would like to hear about how you got here. Perhaps, I can help?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:41 pm

In more shallow Water the blackmaned, awfully healthy Giantess, dominating this pristine Landscape, catch up more Speed while going through the Shoreline besides the Cliffs. She seems to have Fun with all this Noise and wild foaming Seawater around her. The little Girl shouted: "I´m Pearl - and she is Kaela! She may be huge - but she is very friendly - and ultra-hot!"
"Somehow she likes me a Lot!" Kaela acknowledged Pearl´s Introduction with a little Smile. Her Mouth is big. At a Distance it matches with her pleasantly even Face, that showed a certain Amount of wild, but refined Noblésse. Her Chin, elegantly swung, showed the keen Observer that this Woman had a strong Mind - and she was easily used to be rude, if she would be forced to. And on the other Side... there is this serene Peacefulness... There is this Feeling... like an Invitation to relax by only being near this enormous peaceful Entity. Like this Woman has founded her own Belief and therefore reinforced her religious Self Awareness.

Aine is used to Magic. And she felt, there is something brewing, growing and developing. It would be interesting, what was going to happen to these two uneven Beings. Kaela saw down to the Passenger in her Hand, awakening the Dragon Girl from a floating Daydream: "You tell me when to stop, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Somehow, Aine felt like she can trust this giantess...no, this person. She and her friend were obviously in love, and had no ill intentions to anyone, lest they threatened one of them.

"The beach is right around that last cliff," she pointed to Kaela.

Sitting here in her hand, the Dragonfire Adept felt the energy swirling through the giantess' body, and her own synchronizing with it, burning it, and feeling her inner emotions. Throughout all of Kaela, her lover's aura was intertwined as if they would never separate. Truly, this would be a tale to remember.

By now, the trio made it around the aforementioned cliff, and were presented with white sand and tropical jungle flora. The trees started small, but the further one looked, the bigger they got until they would dwarf even the enhanced Kaela.

"Welcome to Torpaline Coast, and the world of Felarya."

Aina, her wings having dried already, stretched them out to get as much sunlight on her as possible.

Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:32 pm

"Felarya, huh?" Kaela took a Look around - then kneeling down and put both Pearl and Aina on the Beach. Aina estimated Kaela to be nearly 20 Meters tall and the Giantess realized something interesting herself: "See, Pearl? You are normal - but I am so big, it´s hilarious! This sand is more... like Powder to me. And the Palm Trees - as if I were sitting in a big 1/10-Diorama... feels strange."
"To me it is a Beach - just like at Home!" Pearl went a few Steps - and getting Goose Bumps all of a Sudden: "UUH! You burst of strange Electrizity!"
Surprised Kaela sat down and presumed: "Must be my Kirlian Field. It´s growing, too..."
"You know about the Kirlian Aura?" Pearl wondered and Kaela smiled mildly: "I may be a Fishing Girl - but I was going to School, too. It´s Part of our Religion. Every living Being has it´s own Aura - it´s Kirlian Field. And perhaps mine is so big because I do often meditate."
"You do?"
"But yes."
Pearl observed Kaela with her big Amethyst Eyes. An unusual Colour, thus Aine realizes. Like the Hair of this Girl - it looks like woven... Her Name fits, this is for sure. She weared the same odd Legwear as her huge Girlfriend - made out of a tight blue and often washed looking Cloth. On Kaela´s more dark blue Trousers however there were white Inlays on her Thighs, making her look more... unusual, Aine would say.
Then Pearl weared a light pink T-Shirt from COOL VOICE and red and white Sneakers from KINGDOM COME. Kaela weared a shortcut Jacket made out of red glossy Leather - and a bright yellow Top with her flat, trained Belly free. Because of her brown Skin she could wear colourful Clothes like this without looking pale. Her Overknee Bike-Boots were as glossy black as her Hair - and of Leather, too. And As they spoke, Aine realized another Thing in Kaela´s warm and comfortably dark Voice: To hear it feels oddly good. This Kaela-Woman obviously had an erophonic Voice. Strange - Aine remembered this was a called a Siren Effect.
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Such curious and remarkable companions she met, thought Aine. She herself was a contradiction, someone who worked her entire life to be special but then worked to hide it. Yet here she had two people who did not even remark on her green scales or her bald head. Not to mention her draconic wings and tail that she polymorphed--shapeshifted to get, as she did not have those in her natural form.

With her yellow slitted eyes she looked out over the beach until she found what she was looking for, and she jumped down to Pearl using her wings to land safely in a cloud of sand.

"Pearl, Kaela, there might be another source for this static as well. Look over there." She pointed to a few orange-colored crabs a bit further on the beach. "They look small from here, but those animals are often 3 meters tall, and 7 wide. See those glinting metal-looking spikes on their heels? These animals can generate electricity, and will use it to stun prey."

She looked from Pearl, to Kaella. "They swallow humans whole when they get the chance, and they're deceptively fast, skating over the sand by magnetizing their feet." She looks to the sky, which is clear for now. "You should avoid the beach when it's storming, as they'll draw on it's energy to power up, getting a major boost in abilities--I should know. I practiced here for a while."

Distancing herself to a safe spot a bit away, she gestures to the women to sit down. "I think I can also tell you how one of you became a giant, if you are interested in hearing it."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:06 am

"This is interesting - I´ll hear You out." Kaela decided while Pearl scratched her Back: "You can fly? Interesting... Or let´s say - You try to? Obviously Your Wingspan should You enable to."
""You think?" Kaela asked and Pearl nodded: "Yeah - I know about Aerodynamics - my Dad is an Aircraft Designer."
As Kaela sat down, Pearl cuddled between her Meters long Legs, making herself visibly comfortable.
"So tell me - how comes, I am so big - and Pearl is not?" Kaela asked, ovioulsly curious.
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:36 am

Aine spreaded her wings, showcasing their entire span width proudly. "Yes, I should be able to fly soon, and that is what I was practicing when I dove down that cliff. But now, about you two and what kind of place you ended up in."

She bended over, and started to draw into the sand. She drew a few circles, and placed a shell in the middle. "This world is not a planet, but more a dimensional instability. It is formed by pieces of thousands of worlds, and often people and even entire areas appear in it. Because of this, Felarya is a treasure trove of species and cultures from the whole multiverse. Fortunately it only seems to link to worlds inhabited by humanoids or it would have been destroyed by aliens or eldrtitch horrors already.

"Here, you'll find just about everything you could ever wish for, from immortality to technology and magic usually only heard of in tales. However, just like you, most arrive here by accident through a dimensional instability.
After a while, nature usually corrects itself, transporting the dislocated stuff back to its homeworld." Here, she looks the two right into the eye. "IF they are still in the spot they appeared in. If not, then they must find a more conventional way to return home."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 1:04 am

"So it looks like we have a new Home to discover." Kaela resumed.
"You are pretty calm." Pearly mentioned and the Giantess nodded: "Why not? We both are Colonists - Adventurers after all, remember? Tuvalu II is a Colonial World."
"And a very nice one, too - Earth is pretty run down. I think, when all Humans are gone it will heal itself." Pearl thought - and then draw something in the Sand herself: "Fer Your Problem, Aine - Flying is not all about just having Wings - You must know how to bend them - like this Way."
Showing a gently swung Line in  the Sand she continued: "This is a Cross Section through a functional Wing. It is swung like a Sail. So the Air above it has to move faster, creating a light Vortex - thus is the lifting Part. Under the Wing the Air moves slower and expands a bit, so it pushes You up. That should do the Trick. All Animals who fly use the same Principle."
Then she scratched her Back again: "What the... Wait a Moment..."
Pearl pulled off her Shirt, scratched her Back like crazy and all of a sudden... a Pair of short, thick and dark amethyst coloured Wings appeared - with two little Knobs at their under Endings on her Shoulderblades: "Why is this..." She could get a Glimpse on her newly grown Bodyparts: "H... HOLY CRAP! I´m... MUTATING! This is... Oh... this darn Itching is gone! I think I´m done with Mutating - for now, I hope."
Kaela watches her little Girlfriend with big Eyes: "Man - now You have Wings, too. This is strange!"
"Really? What do they look like?"
"They have the Colour of Your Eyes - and they are pretty short - but thick. With some little Bumps between them."  
Taking a deep Breath to stay calm, Pearl thought a few Seconds. Remembering what she learned in her Biology Studies: "Bumps... Hm... Like Rotularies, Flies have instead of a second Wing Pair... Hoverflies? Let me try something..."
She stood up - the Wings folded sleek behind her Back almost down to her Knees. Then she unfolded them. Starting to move them, they seemed to nearly rotate with a cunning Speed, producing a deep Hum. Lots of Sand sprayed away - and Pearl began to hover a few Inches over the Ground: "This... I can - Oops!"
She swayed to the left, correcting her Weight, stabilized herself - and smiled: "With a little Practice I can live with that! This is great! Glad I have mutated out no Hoverfly Head!"
"I can tell. You have to modify Your Shirt a Bit." Kaela mentioned - still astonished how fast this little Person put up with this... uncommon Change of Things.
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 1:23 am

Aine could hardly believe it. Both of these outworlders changed species and were hardly disturbed by it? Then again, her own life resolved around trying to change species herself, so Aine decided to simply accept it.

"Felarya is home to many rare and highly evolved species. It's not unheard of that a newcomer arrives here as a humanoid species that does not appear on her homeworld. Usually, the person likes the change, especially as in a jungle so dangerous, humans are just about at the bottom of the food chain. Pearl, don't forget that the air here is not safe either. There are even races of flying giants, such as the Harpies.

I myself hoped to change into a dragon when I came here, but found myself unchanged. The draconic attributes I earned through hard work and magic myself."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 1:36 am

"Oh - I´m sure, You can do this - just be patient and let the Energy of this Place do the Job. My... Theory is: Everyone that strands here will eventually change in a Way mostly fitting to himself." Kaela thought out loud while cutting Pearl´s Shirt on a flat Rock with a strange flat and foldable Knive, that startet out as a rectangular black Card out of her Belt Buckle. Pearl observes her doing that. She can´t believe how sensitive her big Hands were, doing that: "Hm... Let´s see.. Now You have a Top, too."
While a happy Pearl pulled over her improved `Top´ Kaela continued: "You have already mastered almost half of the Way, it seems. But to truly be a Dragon, there is a much longer Way to go as for us. Perhaps our somewhat subliminal dreamt Goals aren´t as ambitious as Yours."
"I now can fly `from Flower to Flower´ - that´s great!" Pearl smiles and Kaela did either: "Yes, You can."
"And the most temptating Flower of all is Your Mouth! It´s like an Orchid!" the small Girl said dreamy.
"And it can blossom all the Time." Kaela leaned back, seemingly pleased: "So - now what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 1:48 am

"Well," thought the draconic girl out loud. "If you really feel like exploring these lands, then there are many wonders to see, and treasures to be found. Do keep in mind that this means that the previous owners of these items died here." She looks at the now flying girl, and the giant one. "Despite appearances, neither of you is all that strong here. Nature is brutal and fast, being composed of thousands of the top predators of a thousand worlds. Pearl, you can easily be swallowed whole, while Kaella...you're actually not that big compared to the local fauna. Most giants are at least 30 or more meters tall. Perhaps you two should practice using your new forms first? This beach has enough critters to fight against, and the mermaids living in the water are about...100 meters I would say."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:26 am

"Good to know. I wasn't expecting anything else. Where we came from there is Megafauna in the oceans, too. I was as big as You - and diving in the sea, hunting them with Harpoons." Kaele replied.
"I wasn't used to be pushed around there - despite the Fact there were Beings as huge as Isles. But You still have a Point. I have to get used to my Mass Reaction now in this Size." She stood up, did some Stretchings and warmed her Muscles, causing Pearl to shiver again: "Okay - now I'm sure - this electric Feeling definitively is form You, You Powerplant!"
Hm - that You can feel it means You surely have some Power Relation to Electritity as well I think." Kaela guessed while making Splits. She bent down to little Pearl and said: "Perhaps this is a Tribute to Your technical Knowledge. Or You are developing E-Plax Tissue in Your Body, reacting to Your quick rotating Wings - like a Dynamo..."
"How did You come up with this?" Pearl asked astonished.
"Hm - it seems somehow fitting... it feels... 'right' somehow..." Kaela thought.
And Pearl thought: "Okay - I will try this. Perhaps You are able to estimate and judge Abilities of People You are looking at."
"Well, I know, Aine has no Problems with making Bonfires." Kaela smiled.
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 5:35 am

"I most certainly do not, oh knowledgeable one," confirmed the dragoness-in-training. "I have no need for spells, faith, or martial prowess to defeat my foes. At my beck and call are the most awesome powers this world has ever seen: the flames and fury that spawned the dragons!"

As she spoke, a gorget appeared on her body, and Kaella might have felt a 'click' in the air, before the adept started to gather energy, breathing rhythmic and slow. In a controlled steady voice, she stated her credentials. "I can breathe fire, frost, lightning, acid, and wind. I can see truth, and many things more."

Resolute, she turnd to the ocean, and breathed. A gale erupted in front of her, and the water was blown apart is if a stormwind was blowing, and the air above the beach rushed in to follow the trail Aine's breath made. Sand erupted into the air, and waves and foam mar the sea.

Gasping for breath, the proud firecaller heaved out: "My fire pierces the heavens."

((Level 5 D&D character: Tempest breath + Enlarge Breath. Effect: Windstorm 51-74 mph

Powerful enough to bring down branches if not whole trees, windstorms automatically extinguish unprotected flames and have a 75% chance of blowing out protected flames, such as those of lanterns. Ranged weapon attacks are impossible, and even siege weapons have a penalty on attack rolls. Listen checks are at a severe penalty due to the howling of the wind.

That said. It does zero damage, and has no effect on a creature Kaella's size. Aine is just showing off.))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 1:19 pm

With big Eyes and a somewhat dumb Expression on their Faces Pearl and Kaela stood near Aine, watching this Spectacle.
"You do so rock!" Pearl said to the scaled reptiloid Woman.
"Okay - this really was something, I must admit. So  I see no Problem having a fine Barbecue before getting into major Trouble." Kaela respectfully looked to Aine. Then she mustered these orange coloured Land Crabs: "Say - can You eat these Crabs?"
"You wanna hunt?" Pearl asked and Kaela looked to her: "To swim seven hours is exhausting, You know. Something to shove in would be fitting now..."
Pearl began to smile - and Kaela with a knowledgeable but serene Expression on her Face rised a Finger: "No - don 't even think about it now..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 1:33 pm

Happy that her ego was fed, Aine felt a lot better about herself. Except...did those women just joke about voring each other? Wow, they must have full confidence in their partner.

"You can eat those crabs, but beware of their shocking power. Most of their natural predators are insulated, so those don't care."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 1:54 pm

"I see..." Kaela thought - she estimated her Companions - and went off: "Perhaps what I have to offer at this Time is not as fulminant as Your Breathing... but I may be able to surprise You a bit. LUA is pretty much inspired by naval Animals..."
"Uh - this is gonna be hard! Observe carefully!" Pearl said to Aine, as Kaela got closer to the Crustaceans...
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:00 pm

Aine sat back, and prepared herself for a great show. "Hmm, on one hand they are strong, fast, and can even work together to amp up the voltage. On the other, she is 10 times bigger."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 3:07 pm

Kaela´s Eyes, now mere Slits, making her Face eerie and concentrated - in a somewhat disturbing Way. She watched these Crabs like a Hawk - and Aine saw how her Arms get close to her Chest, the clenched Fists near her Breasts. Kaela estimated the Movements of this Crustaceans - and decided to go for the biggest one. The tuvalesian KOA Woman focussed on her Muscles in the Arms while carefully and slowly bending down - and Aine could see, how the Sinews in her Forearms were contracting on a nearly inhuman Scale, building up immense Tensions - and then it happened.
Almost a mere Flickering, her left Fist moved forward so fast, that it was impossible to have a clear Look at it. A deafening Thunder rolled over the Beach as concentric Shockwaves and thick, orange ceramiclike Shards whooshed over the Area - and Kaela stood there, somewhat surprised: "Oops - I have to do this more carefully."
"I´ll say!" Pearl saw to the fresh Crater in the Ground - with some Crab Legs in it.
"Nevertheless - I think the Legs and Pinchers are the Best." Kaela collected them while the other Beasts respectfully retreated - and Pearl asked: "What on Earth was THAT?"
"We call it the `Cavitation Punch´. Normally we use it to scare away Sharks and big Calmares on Tuvalu II." Kaela explained and Pearl looked at Kaela in Disbelief: "You´re telling me, this works UNDER Water, too?!"
"Yes..." the Giantess smiled: "Here even better than home - here the Water for me is thinner, remember? We learned it from watching a small Shrimp - it is tiny, but so powerful, it can break Your Hand. Or even Your Skull. The weak Point is: You have to get close to Your Adversary..."
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 3:32 pm

The Arthronodes, frightened by the sudden death on the beach, spark in a threatening way.

"Wooo," cheers Naie, impressed by just how much pressure Kaela must be able to build up. "You go, girl!"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 3:47 pm

Then Kaela dug a Hole in the Sand to put dry Wood in it: "Would You please light it up, Aine? Then I will put big flat Stones on the Fervor. Then we put some Palm Tree Leaves on them, laying the Crab Legs on the Top, wrapping them in. This is called an Earth Oven, and we Tuvalesians are known to cook excellently with them..."
"I´m totally fired up, too!" Pearl smiled, watching her huge Girlfriend preparing this strange Meal.
"You always are. And I like that!" Kaela answered with a cute Smile.
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 1:36 pm

D'aw. Naie's heart was melting, just by seeing them interact. "Of course I'll light it up for you, Kaela. Still, with that kind of friction, I bet you could learn at least some static attacks."

She set the fuel under simple yet functional oven on fire, and watched how the hypnotizing, beautiful flames started to grow bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next