Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Empty
PostSubject: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:35 am

Let me say some Words for the Beginning: I plan no Felaryan Inhabitant - because I know nearly nothing about this World. It is overwhelmingly much and the Fluff is so manyfold - so I can´t learn it without taking a serious Amount of Vacation (that I don´t have anymore in this Year).
So I plan a few Characters that are here like me - you can say by Accident. They will come from Worlds I have created for our own RPGs. So they know nothing, because I know nothing. I think this is helping the Credibility and Authenticity along a bit, too. And the Best: No Know-it-all-and-giva-Shit-Powergaming. I plan Characters with which You are able to have Fun - even Slapstick is possible (I like drawing superdeformed, silly Expressions). Of Course there are Characters that are more `serious´ than others - but this excludes them not of falling into a Mud Pit or rolling down a Hill on a BMX-Bike without Brakes and ramming into a Brickwall for Example. Shit happens - even to them. So here we go...

TIERRA SANCTA

...is an alternative Earth, on which supernatural Things like Vampires and Stuff exist - but most People are not and therefore it is common for supernatural Beings to try to `fit in´. It´s an old fashioned World, stuck in the 80s, with Zeppelins instead of Planes, so it seems. The official Government Style for Buildings is strictly gothic, so You can imagine how the Cities look like. But one Thing here is for sure: Gods exist, so the Capital of Christianity for Example is Barcelona with it´s monumental SAGRADA FAMILIA. And this colossal Cathedral has it´s Guards too - and they are in Fact... Angels. Angels and other Beings may not have the same Abilities as their felaryan Counterparts - but because their obvious Similarities they go under the same Term.

HIGH IVORY or for Friends Ivy is one of them. She is 188 cm tall, slender, long limbed and has an elegant blonde Haircut. Earrings with celtic Crosses made of Silver are her first Presents, given to her by Archangel ASRIÉL. She has ice-blue Eyes and tends to be serious and flamboyant - in old Times she would have been a formidable Paladesse. Nowadays all that reminds someone on her being a Knight is of Course her Sword - which is a 175 cm long silverplated Bihander in flamish Style.
She prefers casual Clothes like Jeans and Jeans Jackets - and to not destroy her Jackets, while unfolding her mighty Wings, there are Velcro-Zippers on the Back. This `Fashion´ is widespread common within Beings, that are able to unfold Wings - like Fairies, too.
Despite she tends to be a little bit serious in all-Day-Life, she doesn´t judge others over their Looks or Way of Live and she is very tolerant - because she is... an Angel. But of Course there are some Beings tending to go on even her nerves, like...

http://abload.de/image.php?img=themountainsofcliffotnnuhr.jpg
http://abload.de/image.php?img=highivorym0ulm.jpg
http://abload.de/image.php?img=holywraith6nul8.jpg
http://abload.de/image.php?img=holywar7muoy.jpg

SHELLEY WINTERHAWK. 179 cm tall she is a Snow Fairy from ALBION (U.K.) with brown Skin, long spiked Ears and a fluffy, milkwhite Mane, that looks more like longhaired Fur than anything else. Her Face is cute and her Eyes have the Colour of Opal. Shelley loves to wear sinister-looking black Industrial- or Gothrock-Fashion, where she prefers tight Pants, that make her more... streamline while flying. Her Wings are like the ones Dragonflies would have - and this is her fast and agile flying Style, too - she can hang on the Spot in mid Air, fly to the Side - and even backwards.
Shelley was raised by Circus People - and there she learned a few Tricks - like bending herself like a Snake, throwing Knives and swallowing Swords. Shelley´s personal Record lies by seven Rapiers. So she trained even more - and now she works as a `Person, who provides Customers with... Stuff´.
In Fact, Shelley is a Thief, who is specialized in Artifacts. And if they fit into her Throat - she smuggles them in her Belly. She kinda likes that - but she tells no one about it. People should eat anything but not know anything. Well, Shelley knows about Ivy - and Ivy knows about her, trying to arrest her.

http://abload.de/image.php?img=shelleywinterhawkwjsd1.jpg
http://abload.de/image.php?img=longrangeshelley5ws1g.jpg

TUVALU II

...is an Ocean World, colonized long ago by retrogenetically altered Polynesians. After the first technical Breakdown they have managed to come back to the Standard of the Sixties - with a few modern Exceptions. Their genetical Alteration includes the Ability to get used to a World, that has an Ocean Surface of over 80%. So they are able to dive fast, deep and long - for about 30 Minutes. For a good Underwater View they are able to flip a transparent Lens over their Eyes - like some Crocodiles can. For `medicinical Maintenance´ while the 130 Years long Journey in Space they were given a simplified and flexible inner Layout with a nearly symmetrical organic Scheme. So they have a big central Stomach and are able to `store´ their Food for a certain Amount of Time. Thus makes them feel not hungry anymore and provides them with Nutrients, when they are needed. So Tuvalesians live on a Planet that looks like Hawaii. Seemed to be a Paradise, if it wasn´t for Corporation Troops, coming from a pretty rundown Earth. It´s War Time now - and the Tuvalesian Army (now really needed) has hastily been equipped with heavily modified Vietnam-War-Stuff like Forrestal-Class-Carriers and F-105 Thunderchiefs. Those are built out of ancient Datas found in the Central Core of the Mothership from about 400 Years ago.

KAELA MOA is a tuvalesian Woman, used to go fishing for a Living. She is 192 cm tall (a common height for Tuvalesians), has an athletic Body with smooth brown Skin, is so healthy that it´s almost obscene, is trained to handle Harpoons and is pretty hedonistic, if she has the Opportunity to be. Her Hair falls down to her Bodice and is glossy black. Her Face is dominated by somewhat asian looking Eyes the Colour of the Coral Sea with short Brows, giving her an even more exotic Look. Around her well defined Upper Arms are traditional Maori Tattoos, Proof that she is a KOA, an old-School-Warrior, trained by the CAHOONA (Chieftain) in the Art of LUA, which is the polynesian Melee, a joint-dislocating and bonebreaking Wrestling Style. So long-legged, elegant and most of the Time pretty relaxed Kaela has her own Style of doing Things and wearing Tank Tops and Stretch Jeans - for a simple Purpose: Tight, rough Surface. Like the Skin of a Shark. This gives her a little Extra-Speed under Water - and this was the Reason, what awakened the Attention of...

http://abload.de/image.php?img=abluebrawlq4src.jpg
http://abload.de/image.php?img=ablueboltlss5i.jpg
http://abload.de/image.php?img=ablacklightkwsyf.jpg

PEARL SLADE. This 166 cm tall Girl is a fled Corporate´s Daughter. Pearl has short and fuzzy Hair in the Colour of Mother-of-Pearl (so Nomen est Omen) and even little Pearl-Earrings. Her big, dreamy Eyes have the unusual Colour of Amethyst. She is lively, well-educated, has been spoiled her whole Life and had nothing to worry about - and so Pearl had all the Time she needed to think about... herself, for Example. So she noticed some strange Desires. Pearl is loaded with them. Curious about herself in her Puberty she one Day got aroused by looking down her own Throat in the Bathroom Mirror. After a Search in the Net she found Descriptions about Vore. Then sie trained herself with Hot Dogs - and went to Eating Contests. And Pearl admires Girls wearing tight Pants - so seeing Kaela one Day sitting at the Beach in her typical Dresscode and swallowing a big, living fresh catched Fish - Pearl was done for.
And Kaela? Well, at first she was very surprised - but after her hedonistic Self kicked in, she began to love her small Girlfriend - and understood Pearl´s Vore- and Jeansfetish. Kaela likes Pearl´s absolute Honesty and the nearly suicidal Devotion towards her. Suits her fine. Kaela thinks this little, vivacious Girl with her modern short Haircut is kinda sweet. In Kaela´s View, Pearl has some Guts.

http://abload.de/image.php?img=essengehen2sypad.jpg

So if... only IF they are welcome, Kaela would be a Giantess of about 19 Meters.
The others would be themselves - unchanged.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:37 pm

Khan wrote:
It is overwhelmingly much and the Fluff is so manyfold

I agree there's a great deal of info to absorb, but i assure you it's quite possible to ge tthe basics of how to make a character in Felarya...But what do you mean by "fluff"?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Oh - it´s a Term from the Tabletopperz, I think, meaning Background Story. At this Moment I have Fun with my four Wild Cards, discovering this Land.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Bandur Khan wrote:
Oh - it´s a Term from the Tabletopperz, I think, meaning Background Story. At this Moment I have Fun with my four Wild Cards, discovering this Land.

Oho! I didn't know Tabletoppers had their own slang that didn't apply to the game's function. Interesting! Well if youw ant to stick to "wild cards" I'll let you but if you want a "Making a Felarya OC 101" I'd be happy to show you how simple it is to get used to the world and learn to RP in it.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:58 pm

You don't have to read up on all the lore before making any characters. In fact I recommend against it. Just read a minimal amount of the lore so you can at least know what's obviously inappropriate (When Mary Sue and her army of rainbow ponies landed on Felarya they proceeded to cast a spell so that everyone turned into a pony and then a huge volcano erupted in the middle of the jungle and burned down the giant tree...). In the meantime, just make characters and stories that are minor and don't change the course of history much, and get more ambitious as you get more comfortable - avoid having too much to do with established major characters like Crisis right off the bat (although you are certainly allowed to meet and say hi if you happen to pass by their places).
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 1:47 am

Well, I think my Charas aren´t changing much. And magical Wonderbabes are not so mine. Perhaps they are quite exceptional - compared to the average Human of today. But I think that´s the Point of RPG - to be somebody You aren´t. So they stand out a bit. And that´s okay, I think. So there are a few Guys around with a few tricks at their Sleeves - but as You can see, they are neither aggressive nor intentionally interested in conquering something. They are curious, that´s all.
So they come here and roam around learning about Felarya - as I roam around in this Forum learning about You Guys. Of Course there are Things I want to know so I can look into the special Wiki - but reading it from the Beginning to the End would cost me an Amount of Time, I can´t afford to spend.
For Example You don´t read an interesting and Topic-related Encyclopedia (like Astronomy) completely, just because You have Access to it, do You? And finally, because I´m an Idiot when it comes to RPG-related Rule Systems (I am happy with the really simple D-10-System of Cyberpunk) I am glad how relaxed You can have Fun here. And I have to sincerely thank You all for that.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 2:56 pm

Nothing to do - but Lotza Ideas. So I have decided to make a DP in my own Thread - I think, that´s nearly okay this Time. Today I will introduce two Characters of `The DNA Chronicles´, another of my RPGs. It is settled here and now - in our World with some interesting Changes in History over the last ca. 100 Years. Super Heroes and Super Villains are real - and so is ultraadvanced Technology. But most of the People live as we do. There are real abnormous powerful Beings - and the ones that aren´t so powerful. They can have some Abilities that average Humans don´t have - or some special Knowledge - or both.

Jessica McArthur from Sellafield, U.K. is such a Person. Being contaminated by the nearby located Nuclear Industry´s Waste at the Seashore she got Leukemia and volunteered to a new Therapy on the Principle of Tissue Transplantation and High Energy Rays built up on Dark Energy (which really exists). In this Army Research Facility are uncounted Tissue Samples of uncounted Species stored - and as in every other Facility here are some Practicants, too. And as everywhere else even here Accidents can occur. So Jessica was enhanced with several Implants to replace fatal destroid Parts of her DNA - and her Nervous Systems. What at this Point no one realized was, that these Implants weren´t human. It was a Coctail of several carnivorous Mammals - including some of Wolverines.
So she got bald - and then light blue Hair appeared. In fact her Hair is translucent, only reflecting the blue Spectrum of Light. Then she lost all her Teeth - and new ones replaced them. Sharp ones.
Today Jessica is called the `Anvil´, because she is really tough (like a Honey Badger), strong as hell and relatively fast (like a Serval, especially when it goes to eating something) Her Jaws altered, so she now can open up her Mouth like a Smilodon, her Esophagus is expandable and her Stomach will digest nearly anything. She has grown impressively formed Muscles - she even has a flat Sixpack now. With her 161 cm Height she is not very tall - but as a Helluva MMA-Girl she has her own Advantages.

http://abload.de/image.php?img=darioinoeocj6.jpg
Here we see Jessica and her Doctor of the Royal Navy: Dario Bane
http://abload.de/image.php?img=carterino2mkub9.jpg
Here to see with a former Comrade
http://abload.de/image.php?img=ino1.1qpu8x.jpg
She can easily crush a Coconut in her bare Hands...
http://abload.de/image.php?img=ino2.20tuzl.jpg
...or even more.

Friendly and almost shy like Jessica normally is, Nature had prepared an oddly fitting despitely uneven Companion for her - Doc Strange (not related with a certain other Doc Strange). This Guy - a mere 3 cm taller than her but sleek and very androgynous is an intelligent Allround-Genius, fascinated and deply in Love with this unique Girl. While others treat her like Kind of a Monster... he likes that. This Girl does not care about Things like Fashion or Cosmetics. She just is. And this is great - because... Doc Strange is with her. He looks awfully young, is a Metal-Fan by Conviction and has a huge Mane of wild black Hair covering half of his beardless Face. As an Allround-Genius he also is intersted in Anatomy - and Jessica can proudly say her Anatomy is mostly unique in some special Ways. In earlier Times she had the Feeling of being ugly or even disgusting - but the boundless Admiration by her Friend (whose Name is really fitting) is beginning to build up some Self-Confidence, the only Thing she lacks a Lot. He likes her clear blue Eyes, her steel-like Body, her abnormality - he loves everything. So Jessica is happy that this `strange Doc´ is with her. Life isn´t as bad as she thought not too long ago.

http://abload.de/image.php?img=docstrangeptxryzoj.jpg
There he is - androgynous but elegent - in a dark Way.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:01 pm

WOW. Shocked From her description I thought she would look like Beast from the X-men at first, but her true look is quite something. I really liked the action scene. Crazy, psychotic, and so her.

Doc Stange's is also very well done, and pretty self-explanatory.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Yes. He is the Brains, You may say so. He has no Fighting Abilities so far - but he can build a Plasma Cannon out of a Super Soaker and an old Radio. And he is probably the last `victorian Gentleman´ around. This is his Style.
Jessica is a Hybrid Creature with the Ability to be a `Kampfmagister´, something like a little Saiyajin. So she is probably not the brightest one - but a good Person at Heart. And if she really likes someone she is a very loyal Friend You can count on.

UOH, Edith: Inspiration struck again! Live from Tierra Sancta - and a real Badass: DONNA DIANA, Vampiress extraordinaire, Sorceress by Passion and Collector of rare (and of Course expensive) Things. So Diane too posesses arcane Books like the Codex Gigas, the Book of Naugh, the Anthreoversis and of Course the Rhumanomicon and the Vhersian Chronicles. And she has readed them, too - and won´t forget anything once seen. As a Matter of Fact, Donna Diana became a Vampire for one Reason: To be able to use Blood Magic - to get more powerful. As Arch Rival of Ivy this 168cm tall and dark clothed Woman with her unusual Haircut has some strange Sense of Humor, even stranger Tastes for her Appetite - and as a Vampire of a really prehistoric and powerful Family (Solitaire) she has 4 Fangs - 2 in the Upper Jaw and 2 in her Lower Jaw. Donna Diana is happily able to bite around a Victim´s Neck easily. And as everyone knows, Reproducing Organs are touch-sensitive (or erogenous). So Donna Diana is loaded with her human Past, her vampire Present and as such an erogenous upper digestive System like her Throat, Esophagus and Stomach. And she likes that a Lot: "Being able to enjoy Eating THAT MUCH - what else can I wish for?" So the dark Donna Diana with her nice, almost cat-like Face is an old but very play- and joyful Vampiress.

http://abload.de/image.php?img=donnadianaxp4k1z.jpg
There she is - Donna Diana likes nothing more than a good Swordfight with High Ivory.
http://abload.de/image.php?img=dianesstreitepx71.jpg
And with her silvergrey Eyes Donna Diana is quite a Sight.
http://abload.de/image.php?img=derfeindinmeinembett8wkmm.jpg
Sometimes Donna Diana is out at Night - and when she wakes up she often finds herself at strange Places.
http://abload.de/image.php?img=derfeindinmeinembetttnrubt.jpg
"Hello there - mind, if I stay here for a While? Hehe..."
http://abload.de/image.php?img=dianextu7a.jpg
So Donna Diana is with High Ivory a very old Character of mine - almost 11 Years old.
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:50 am

Aw, poor kid.XD Well, here's to hoping he becomes a vampire as well; free superpowers, and a crazy powerful, and crazy, mentor.

Blood Magic, like the Tremere Clan? Simply put, the Tremere are all former magi who after becoming undead found that they no longer had lifeforce / connection with nature, to cast spells but developed something better instead.

Blood magic, the jealously guarded secret of Clan Tremere, has long been observed with a wary eye. Is it the power of summoned demons? An application of the Blood's mystic properties? The will of spirits? Or is it something else altogether? Only those who master its dark secrets can know.

So, who would win? She, or Ivy?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:58 am

As a Matter of Fact? No one. Ivy is a real living Thing in this World of Tierra Sancta - and a Vampie is as well. Donna Diana is not undead - Zombies are. She was NEAR Death. That´s a Difference. So her Blood flows very slowly - with around 1 o2 Heart Beats a Minute.
And if one Thing called `bad´ would disappear, You soon won´t realize anything `good´.
And now there is another Thing than Diane and Ivy don´t know.
But Shelley does. And... she luvzit!
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:05 pm

So, Ivy and Diana wouldn't fight, is that what you are saying?

I am soooo not going to get into a 'There can be no Good without Evil' argument. Nope. Nuh uh. Not here.

Don't you kind of need a to burn nutrients, and a heartbeat to keep the blood from cooling down? If you don't have those, then how can you be alive?

Oops. I'm kind of getting all nitpicky again. Sorry. It's still a cool character though.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:12 pm

Now - as living Beings on Tierra Nova neither Angels nor Vampires are purely good or evil. They are... different. And Shelley does know the only Thing they have in Common.
And there are Mammals with low Temperature and Blood Pressure - like some Animals in Australia, the Opossum, the Echidnae and the Creature called Platypus.
And Humanoids are like Bats - some eat Fruits, some Insects or Frogs - and some suck Blood - if they need to.

Nothing without scientific Preferences here.  Smile

Name: May-Lee Durant
Race: Almost Human (Last Time she was - but last Time she was... bigger, too)
Height: 2.65 inches
Hair Colour: cherry red
Eye Colour: Green
Profession: Xtreme X-Sportz, Survival- and Outdoorfreak - so to speak

(Note to herself: Don´t mention to the Gypsy Lady with the Crystal Orb at the Fairground something like: `Sometimes this World seems far too small for me.´)

After this, the next Morning May-Lee woke up in a far bigger World - and a far more dangerous, too. So May-Lee had to learn the hard Way, that a Jungle is nearly a threedimensional Place - and the Way downwards can be very long. Much Time to think about what was going wrong. So she learned: Small Beings can survive a free Fall from astonishingly high Places - good for her. Living in a Place where Trees seem to be as high as Mountains You can travel on a single Branch for Days, seeing huge Orchids and Bromelias... and many tiny but deadly Animals, too. Deadly, because venomous. And colourful - to show off a bit: "Hey - don´t mess with me - or You kick the Can faster than I can."
This suits her fine: If You are small - make sure, You´ll find another Trick to stay alive.
So May-Lee (her Friends at Home said she did look like the Age-21-and-over-Version of Kim Possible) learned which Plant she can eat - which Fruit she can eat and... she learned which Hornet has the deadliest Sting, because she can use it. And she learned which thin Vine makes the best Rope. How to harvest Tree Frog Poison - and how to get some of the odd smelling Stuff from the red and black Shield Bug (He uses to be tickly at the Belly).
So May-Lee reeks strange - not bad, but You have to get used to it - and presumably some Creature who tries to swallow her would fast end throwing up - for several Days. And if it is only to get rid of this nasty Taste in the Throat. Should an even rougher Way be needed - there are always some Hornet Stings. Nature knows best - so be Nature´s Friend and Ally - and there is no Problem You can´t solve.
So Basejumping, Skydiving and freerunning May-Lee has a new vertical and horizontal World, where she lives - and when a modern Girl like May-Lee hears something about a City - well, let´s have a good and sharp Look at it.

May-Lee isn´t that big - but sie is impressing. Her suspicious looking green Eyes stare at everyone and everything very intensively - her cute Pout fits in her nice round Face - and her Body is like a Steel Spring. Necessarily highly trained and pliable like a Weasel May-Lee is agile - and fast. Even for fast Tinies - she is fast. She has to be - she invented the new Sport Xtreme Free Jumping - from Tree to Tree - using big Leaves, Lianas and Vines to shift Trajectory, Speed and Direction. With her wide Jacket she is almost as good as a flying Squirrel - like those on Borneo. Now she is tiny and has Lots of Surface: "It´s great to be small!"

http://abload.de/image.php?img=lee3sbapw.jpg
At High School
http://abload.de/image.php?img=dantesinfernocma1f.jpg
Before Prom Night
http://abload.de/image.php?img=clivia1kou55.jpg
At her Parachute-Unit
http://abload.de/image.php?img=killingmay1zku0w.jpg
And her Combat Knife made out of crystalized Titanium.

May-Lee has long and cherry red Hair - and an elegant Haircut. She wears a thin but wide Jacket, coloured in a deep blueish-Black and totally Orange. This in a geometric Pattern, looking almost like Mimikry (So May-Lee is a small venomous Animal with colourful Warning Effect). Over her Back is light blue written `Team eXaXXion´. Her Trousers with many Pockets are blue-grey - and her massive Boots are black - like her Leather Straps, hiding under the Sleeves of her Jacket - and holding the Hornet Stings.
She likes her fingerless black Leather Gloves - if You hang in Mid Air on a Rope and want to slide down - be happy You wear these Things! Then there is her bright yellow T-Shirt which says `POWER HOUSE!´ in red Letters - and one Thing, resembling almost a Weapon - a big Survival-Knife. And of Course - her Leatherman. Never leave the House without it. If You do - You´re doomed.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:05 pm

The new and improved Pearl (thanx to Stabs and his brillant Idea of fluorescent Prions)

Scryangi seems to be extinct - but I don´t want to waste two wonderful Characters I invented - so I develop them a bit. Kaela strifes the Sea Shores and Pearl flies through this World - looking around, learning and improving her E-Plax-Organs. These enable her to throw Lightnings and to span electric Arcs. Now she can fly up to 500 Mph, thanks to her massive, short but effective Wings - her Flight Style is alike of that of a Hoverfly. So Pearl is very agile. The newest Development - there are Spots on Pearl´s Body that start to emit yellow and blue Light in the Dark. Pearl herself is often misunderstood for a Fairy, due to her amethyst coloured Wings. with the two yellow shining Spots. Pearl herself sees her Existence as that of a... Pilot. She is fast, she is a High Performance flying Artist - she even sounds like a small propeller driven Aircraft. Her short, but powerful Wings seem to rotate and produce a deep vibrating Hum. To maintain this Flight Style Pearl loves all fruity and sweet Stuff what gives her Lots of Carbs and simple Sugar. Due to her Eating Habits (and the interesting Colour of her Throat) she now even has a new Nickname: Mawberry.

Here some Sketches I have drawn today at Work with a Ball Pen.

http://abload.de/image.php?img=aultrapearlahk4y.jpg

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:21 pm

Doc Strange´s first Experiment

...should be dead. But it isn´t. A small, fragile Child - nearly crushed by a falling Giant was brought to him - and he did find a Solution.
A strange one.
The HEXALAN-Compound ( a liquid Metal, successfully tested by Dylan) was injected - magogenetically reprogrammed to form her Skeleton. Then there was Nanotube-Carbon to repair and strenghten her Sinews and Muscles. The Heart was strong enough to survive the nanogenetically Enhancement, started by a Transfusion with Blood from Jessica - but her Brain was dead.
After a psychoelectric Shock the Tissue worked again. Allison could remember everything - and also remembered being... dead. So the former lively Child now was quiet and eerie.
Now Allison is nearly adult (and still 155 cm tall), a Mercenary with extraordinary Skills in Shock-and-Awe-Techniques, has neck-long black Hair - and a surprisingly cute... Baby-Doll Face. Always close to this dark Girl there are several... Moths.
Always gone when she is around - is Vermin. No Bugs, no Rats, no Mice - because they know - she always is... hungry. Hungry for Live it seems.
When Allison has a Job, she wears a black Jump Suit made out of Snakefish Leather and a stone grey Cloak. Then she carries a huge Trollslayer with her - with a broken Tip, but even now it seems way too big for her.
When she is in Negav, she wears Clothes like Jessica does. Jessica always says with a big Smile, that Allison is her undead Sister.
But that is not exactly right - she is more an elegant Mixture of a Zombie, an Iron Golem - and a CyBorg.
So Allison calls herself a Zolem.
CRAVEN, the Zolem Girl.

http://abload.de/image.php?img=craven117ko7.jpg
There she is, small, sweet and sinister looking.
http://abload.de/image.php?img=craven2oukc8.jpg
Being hit by this Bronze Plate means crashing into a Tree from a Motor Cycle.
http://abload.de/image.php?img=craven5ppj7w.jpg
Despite her Size, Craven is actually disturbingly agile...
http://abload.de/image.php?img=craven62zgkh8.jpg
...and really heavy - she alone weighs 98 Kilos.
http://abload.de/image.php?img=craven8likzl.jpg
As I said: Moths. They like her - and she likes them.
http://abload.de/image.php?img=cravenaimingitjts.jpg
Craven´s Time is the Night. She is the Girl, caring Mothers warn their little Monsters about.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:54 am

The new and improved Kaela

After the Encounter with Aine and due to her Meditation Exercises Kaela had learned that there were absolutely some... Abilities hidden in the huge tuvalesian Woman worth developing them - like her Ability to estimate the Abilities of a certain Adversary.
Being raised in a scientifically explained World like Pearl her Powers are more like those of an Elemental - clearly defined. So due to her natural Affinity to Water, Kaela can manipulate it - even the Water in the Body of an Opponent. He can remain stiff for a little Time - and Kaela just goes away, hoping someone will learn his Lesson.
Because she is a gentle Giantess.
Kaela is more in... Sea Food. So living at the Shores is only natural for her. Kaela prefers the Shores without any Settlements - she has no Intention of scaring anyone to Death. She even is known to help Boats or Ships in Danger - if they may let her, of Course. Being bombarded with Spears and Harpoons is not the Thing You can wish for - how big You may ever be. Kaela is a very calm and serene Person - and recently she has grown even more a Bit - Today she is exactly 26,4 Meters tall.

http://abload.de/image.php?img=ultrakaelatguhk.jpg
A new Ballpen-Sketch from Work (hehe).

So brown-skinned and blackhaired Kaela now trains her naval Skills - while Pearl trains her High Performance Flying.
So Kaela gets better in the Activities she prefers - like Diving, Swimming and the Art of being a KOA. Her LUA-Skills are skyrocketing even more - due to the Fact, that here in Felarya for her the surrounding Air and even the Water - is much thinner - at least 11 Times. This comes in handy for her special Ability of releasing the `Cavitation Punch´, which enables her to destroy even Rock.

So if there is anything You can call `magic´ like written above, Kaela is able to estimate the Abilities of a possible Opponent - and she also has mastered to manipulate the Element she likes the most - Water. She also can let crystalize Water without freezing it for some Time - like the super-hard physical State of Ice VII. Out of this exotic Matter Kaela can form a huge Sword, if needed.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:24 am

Nightmare before X-Maz?

Why she exists - no one knows for sure. Some Guys are convinced she is what You get, when a Demon or something alike loves... someone he isn´t supposed to. CRYE worked at a Circus for a long Time, before she went off on her own. Crye is about 174 cm tall, long-limbed and... thin. She looks fragile, like a Statuette made out of Rose Quartz. In Fact, she is pretty pale and looks like someone fresh out of a Tim-Burton-Movie. There are huge Scars over her Body and her black Hair shows a white Strand.
Her Eyes are big and clear like those of a Child - and black like some of a Shark. Crye has no Problem seeing in the Dark. All her Joints are grotesquely flexible - so her main Act in the Circus was that as Kind of a Jack-in-the-Box. Even her Jaws are enormous stretchy - what made Crye even more creepy, because thus enables her to gulp down really big... Things. And because her Tongue is hardly able to taste anything - she likes doing that. A Lot. She tends to stuff herself - literally. Crye also has developed the Ability to levitate. All this and her Preference of dark, almost black Clothes makes this acting held Girl even more vampire-like - and her pointy Teeth are giving this Impression the last Kick.
So Crye is quite a Sight with her ghostly Approach and her broad Smile. She is mostly in a good Mood - and known to sing quite well with her cute, rough Voice, even if it sounds... a little frosty.
Easy to imagine that it is hard to make any Friends, looking like Crye. But if someone is actually her Friend - she is as loyal as a Watchdog.

http://abload.de/img/aultravermillionfqk9k.jpg

I had quite a little Time at Work - and some silly Ideas - thanks to Stabs again!

Crye is excellent with Knifes and Swords - her Style is unpredictable, because she tends to do... strange Moves You would expect from a Zombie. So she strifes around in Negav and the surrounding Areas - much to see in this City State!
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:16 pm

Vortrigan

...is a Guy that loves Music. His Voice is impressive and he likes to sing powerful, loud and in a dark Way. His Instrument - a so-called Subarash sounds much like something between E-Guitar and Bass. Therefore it is equipped with a pretty long Neck, no Frets and seven Strings. To deal with more worldly Trouble he was trained in the Art of Dagger- and Swordfight - but usually he only has a Dagger with him. And if this doesn´t work out - he can run astoundingly fast.
Vortrigan looks pretty nice and his long, black Hair has the same green-blueish Effect like Feathers of a Raven. Vortrigan´s Skin is of a healthy Brown - and his Clothing Style is conspicuous - he likes strong Colours, because he can wear this without any Problem of looking pale. So his favorite Colours are Red or Blue - combined with Black and a little White. Remarkable are without any Question his dark red Eyes - sone People think he has... unique Parents.
Story goes that there was an Elven Nobleman, Lord Vrathallic - and a Succubus, called Lady Sinifer. This would explain, why Vortrigan does not seem to be especially poor. And it would explain some unusual magic Tricks he is said to be able to pull off. Perhaps it does not explain, why Vortrigan likes to be remembered as a `good Guy´, but nobody is perfect.
Vortrigan is nearly 180 cm tall, slender, subtly worked out and elegant, he even has an oddly fitting Waist - which results in much female and even male Admirers (even some of those, who usually like Girls).
Despite the mostly not-so-good Reputation of Artists and Musicians, Vortrigan has other Things in Mind as just some hard Drinking and Sex - oh, he likes good Liqueurs and Stuff - but he also likes to learn about People and loves simple Cuddling the most - if Vortrigan really likes someone, he has no Fear of Body Contact at all. Of Course by not forgetting some special Locations, while You are at it. Vortrigan also loves to improve the Volume of his `Sound Chamber´, by gulping down big Chunks to widen his Throat. And it is to admit - his Voice really is something. So there must be something to the story. And perhaps... even something more, he didn´t talk about yet. And at a few fitting Occasions there is even Use for his magic Tricks...

http://abload.de/img/lordvortrigan4vjwz.jpg
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 12:39 pm

Tara, the Witch from Minnesota

Coming from an University to this Land means... quite something. So she landed here - Tara was given a Sports Study Grant - but she was transferred here, because she has some... Abilities, as her Professor realized. Abilities usually not trained in... Minnesota. So You can say she joined a very special... `Student Exchange Program´.
Her Ancestors were from Maine - so she has a pretty long Heritage in the Art of Witchcraft. However, Tara is pretty modern - her Broom is no Broom - but a Bike with some small Wings instead of Wheels on it. It looks like a Melange of a Star Wars Thingie - and something from Easy Rider. So Tara joins an University in Negav - where she learns to refine her immense magical Abilities - and where she can show off in the Sports. Anyway, this blonde Girl realized, there are obviously no Cheerleaders around here, but hey...
She likes to wear stretchy, tight Jeans (in which she still can do Splits - she likes to stay flexible) with wide Bootlegs, where her Shoes seem to vanish under. And of Course colourful T-Shirts.
Tara realized quick the Dangers of this strange World - but she thinks, they are much more predictable than the more abstract Dangers at Home. She likes the most the Versatility of `People´ around here - Life is gaudy in Felarya.
Nearly 178 cm tall, with a blonde Mane and blue Eyes Tara looks like the typical `American Dream´, luckily she has much more Brain than usually expected. Since she almost has mastered size-changing Magic (her Bike usually is in her Waist Pocket), she now enlisted to learn some Battle Magic.

http://abload.de/img/1paletyraa1s07.jpg

Needless to say - she is the right one.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 3:20 am

An unusually Couple (Inhabitants of the Black Manson)

Volg, the Neera Boy

...is not the biggest one - even for his Kind. He measures around 6,1 cm, despite he is 20 by now. Volg has furlike dark brown Hair, big trustful and curious-looking Eyes and prefers warm Clothing - because he is small and small Beings cool down very fast. And he hates Freezing.
But Volg loves Knowledge - so he is curious, wants to see it all and one Day he came to a Speech of Donna Diana, which she held for the Army of Biggies, that are protecting their Community. Of Course - on the first Glance she looked not very trustworthy, in Fact she looked pretty dark - but she looked... interesting. And the Walls in her Bedroom full with Books were interesting, too. So Donna Diana finally saw Volg - and his hidden magical Potential. So the former Vampiress decided to train him - and so Volg learned to read and to write. Donna Diana herself was very joyful and happy about this - she behaved like a little Girl, because Volg doesn´t seem to be prejudiced in any Form against the Sorceress. So she had no Problem with having Volg around her. And of Course, because in her Eyes, this tiny Guy is just cute.

Carula, the Furious

...is one of the Abkhanii Warrior Tribe of... not-so-Tinies. Because of their Customs and Philosophies (Warriors are Hunters, too - and therefore Predators as well) they have evolved to be nearly as twice as big than their mostly meek and mild-mannered Relatives in Cities - and they are pretty brawny, too - due to their proteine-rich Diet.
Long-limbed Carula herself is a Look to remember. After an Incident (involving an Arbalest, a Neko, some weird Guys wearing Army-Clothes, a long Rope and a Garden Spade) she used to wear a black Eyepatch on the left Side. The 28 Years old and 17,3 cm tall Warrior-Girl had short, spiky and caramel-coloured Hair and a red Headband - as red as her Sash used to be. Carula also likes wide-cut black Blouses, black Leggins and black or red Overknee Boots. She is used to fight with both Hands and if she woud bee human-sized, she could be... `Conan´s little Sister´. And there are always some Knives, Daggers or Swords around her.
She is known to be as hard and rough as her Comrades, which involves some weird Drinking- and Eating-Games while in a Tavern - or a pretty harsh Pounding, if someone gets too cocky - or too persistant.
The only one who can count on her well-hidden, unusual Softness and Kindness is... Volg.
Carula loves Volg.
Perhaps because he is all that, what she is not - educated, nice, well-mannered and handsome. If this tiny Neera-Boy is around, Carula tries to behave. And if someone picks on the obvious Difference in Sizes - well, there always is the harsh Pounding. And Volg?
He is... fascinated. Carula is... big. He can easily stand between her Legs without any Problem - and he has to admit, he likes that. Carula is strong as Hell, well-shaped and as far as he knows - she can be very nice, careful and protective, but only to him and his Family. So there are some Warriors, who are jealous - because this Shrimp can have, what they can not.

Donna Diana has recognized that - and secretly she had decided to promote Carula, who is protecting the former Vampiress´ Apprentice - and to pimp her up a Bit.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 pm

Name: Roth
Race: Shazir
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 75 cm
Hair Colour: Deep Red with an orange Strand
Eye Colour: Ice Blue - almost Husky-like
Age: 42 - but nice cooled You will stay fresh for a pretty long Time

Born as a Persona Non Grata (3rd Generation) on the Prison Ship SINGSING, a former Cargo Carrier of the 600 Meter Class, orbiting the `Goldilockzone*´ of a very broad Asteroid Belt around a blue Sun and so providing crossing Ships with Water and Helium 3, Roth is a pretty hard boiled Person who now knows about almost any nasty Trick known to the Assholes of the colonized Space. She has forgotten more nasty Tricks than most of the others around will ever learn. She appears to be well-fed, because she eats everything - even living Rats and Mice. Because she is a Shazir - Roth is the Heir of an old Class of Assassins - this is, why her Family was here. Her Grandmother had a Mission here to accomplish - to destroy a Network of interstellar Crime. This would take some Time. A few Months ago Roth finally had ended her Education by her Mother. So she was ready to leave the Prison Ship - and with some funny Tricks and a little Sneaking through the Maintenance Tubes she entered a recently leaving Cruiser. And then... the voracious Girl at first ravaged through one of the Kitchen-Sections for Food - only to plunder the Laundry at next. And just as she was going for one of the Shuttles... something was going pretty wrong with the Ship. So she decided to get an Escape Pod and make a fast Exit outta there... Now cruising in the vast Emptiness of the interstellar Space - she almost hopes for something to happen.

*Goldilockzone: The habitable Zone around a Star - not too cold, not too warm. Earth is in such a Zone - otherwise I wouldn´t be here to write about - and You wouldn´t be here to read about.

http://abload.de/img/abluefriendshipswxxwi.jpg
http://abload.de/img/abigsista2zdalj.jpg
http://abload.de/img/abigsurprizo9lfo.jpg
http://abload.de/img/adentistssurpriseheymi.jpg

Roth is pretty strong and athletic. Being a Shazir from a Planet with a tiny red Star her Kind has evolved into a relatively nocturnal Race. Equipped with all Features Roth needs for a successful Hunt - and the Ability to see in the Dark is most useful to her. Sometimes a Shazir is even able to develop some PSI-Tricks. The most useful Power (and a pretty powerful - perhaps not in the Meaning of the achieved Effect but in the Meaning of the pure Force used) in her Case is a psychokinetic Punch delivered by her Fists - and Teleportation. Yes - Roth can prove - the Speed of Thoughts is greater than the Speed of Light. Although Roth can only teleport to Locations she already knows. And this would be the Cruiser, her Shuttle - and the Prison Ship.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:22 am

Name: Fin
Race: Solitaire
Height: 186 cm
Weight: 71 Kgs
Hair Colour: Milk White
Eye Colour: Aquamarine

Arthur C. Clarke: Any sufficiently advanced Technology is indistinguishable from Magic.

And so is... Fin.

Close to being an Angel this soft-minded Woman only exists to cheer People up, it seems. When Fin is around, You feel... comfy of a Sort. Fin is a peaceful, understanding and tolerant charismatic Being, which is able to feel Emotions. Her Purpose for being in this Land is unknown - even to Fin herself. But with her Buddha-like Fatalism, she thinks there is a deeper Reason for this. By looking how she is dressed it isn´t that difficult to imagine: Where Fine comes from, there the REAL High-Tech-Shit is floating around! Which she also does, by the Way - if she wants to with amazing Speed. Her only `weird´ Power besides a good working Impact Shield is this - if Fin really, REALLY dislikes someone - her noble, harmonious Face darkens and she wishes him away. With the Result, that this Person vanishes on the Spot - and reappears somewhere, where he/she/it really, REALLY doesn´t want to be.

http://abload.de/img/finsflightmyiyd.jpg

Fin is a calm, well-mannered Person, much alike these slender, amazing and longmaned Women in the early Animes (Perhaps You know what I mean). She also is a skillful Healer and Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Time for a new Character! Let´s see...

Name: Elaine
Race: Wild Elf
Hair: light blonde
Eye Colour: Aquamarine
Skin: pale rosy
Height: 194 cm
Weight: 74 Kgs

Being from the North Elaine is not very talkative - but when she says something, it has a Meaning.
Her icy Elegance often let her seem to be inapproachable - but in Fact she likes to be touched - if it is someone she really likes. Of Course she would never say that to someone - but at some Point she will show this to him or her - in her own Way. In her Profession as a Scout and Trapper Elaine travels often alone - thanks to her Ability to cloak not only her optical Presence, but also her Aura. So she can vanish out of Sight, out of Hearing, out of Smelling, out of even Feeling and therefore out of the Way of something big.
Because she can run very, verrry fast and jump pretty wide she can hunt down her prey without having to rely on a Bow (this doesn´t mean she don´t know how to use one). Her long Dagger will do just fine. For some unfriendly Encounters while accompanying Travellers she relies on her Andergast Sword she usually carries around, which she can handle effectively and gracefully. Elaine usually wears rugged Canvas and Leather Clothes in brown and green Colours. Experienced as a Tailor she has made them mostly herself - so she knows very well how to make fitting Garderobe.
Despite much Elves tend to be arrogant Elaine sees no Need in this Behaviour - her cold Appearance and her pretty exotic Face with the mostly bored looking Eyes are enough `Arrogance´ of a Kind.
Once in a Town she enjoys good Cooking like anyone else - out in the Wilderness she can´t afford much Time on Cooking and staying for too long at one Location, so she does what many others do - catching something that fits into her nice, big Mouth with it´s pretty pointy Teeth - and swallowing it. Experienced and trained in this Way from Childhood on this `it´ can be the Size of a big Rat. So Elaine has a pretty rugged Stomach and Throat - and knowing the Feeling of Hunger can be irritating, she has also learned to `store´ her Meal for later. She can also determine when and how fast she digests it. So she is as much Trapper and Scout as anyone can possibly be.
Also knowing there are many Guys and even Girls around with sometimes unusual Requests, the slender, pragmatic Elven Woman has learned to take Advantage of that - it´s an easy Way to earn some Money, too. She tends to attract this Kind of People.

http://abload.de/img/con-pic12cr21.jpg

So in Negav and the Motamos she knows some little Guys, which are professional Thieves. And they pay her well for giving them some deep going Experiences, You normally couldn´t talk about anymore...
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:53 am

Name: Marlo Armstrong St.Michael
Race: Angel (of a Sort)
Height: 184 cm
Weight: 78 kg
Skin Colour: rosy
Hair Colour(s): black and white
Eye Colour: green

The Paths of the Lord are inscrutable.

http://abload.de/img/norisk02p8bwk.jpg

If anyone would ask, why her - this would be the mostly given Answer.
Yes, Marlo is an Angel. And no one was more surprised than herself, as it happened.
Where Ivy is nice and decent - she is a swearing and cursing, cigar smoking Gun Nut, who fights her Way around with bare Fists, if she needs to. Marlo is a Pro at MMA. And she is as strong as some Shire Horses would be.
Her Guns... never run out of Bullets - because this is the Will of the Lord.
Even if it is a Toy Gun she picks up - the Moment she pulls the Trigger all ballistic Hell breaks loose. Everything she touches can and will be a Helluva Weapon in Marlo´s Hands. Because... Marlo is a Gun Angel, a Raven Angel - a deep black winged Nemesis, as bad as some Succubi, if she needs to be.
Once she had a `Job to accomplish´ in Negav - but somehow her Boss seems to refuse to take her back for now...
So now she stays there, working for everyone who provides her with the Things she needs - and with Cigars and Booze. Marlo´s Drinking Skills are as legendary as her Fighting Habits. And if there is nobody around to blow up a bit - why not blowing up Yourself a Bit? With some `Rocket Fuel´ warming Your Belly this World doesn´t look so bad at all, You know...
And after realizing what this interesting World (a World, where an Angel is far not the strangest Sight) mostly `is made of´, Marlo decided to learn about the `Art of Vore´ - because sometimes it is good to know all about the innermost Desires (or Fears)  of Others. And Marlo must admit - she likes it.
Coming originally from Tierra Sancta Marlo knows Ivy and Shelley quite well - and she also knows how to collapse her black Wings. So normally Marlo wears an old Leather Trenchcoat, chequered Blouses and sturdy Cargo Trousers - but she prefers the tight fitting ones. Then some Boondockerz and You have a happy Marlo (which is a very rare Sight). But still - with her hard-looking Eyes, her mostly shown main Expression, her Behaviour and all of her Body Language You would think she could be the Ex-Member of some Special Ops Unit.

http://abload.de/img/amarloscannonq5udj.jpg

http://abload.de/img/marlosspa3e5uwo.jpg

http://abload.de/img/ravenange2lppu7i.jpg

http://abload.de/img/aasrilsshowroom6bu3v.jpg

http://abload.de/img/arevelationq4ukd.jpg

http://abload.de/img/abadassangelliur2.jpg

But in her free Times she is some real Fun Person - in her own Way. You can accomplish nearly anything - Marlo will back You up. If You can persuade her to do so, that is...

Her `supernatural´ Abilities are to transform any Item into a terrifying Weapon (as if she wasn´t terrifying enough herself) - and to vanish on the Spot - to reappear somewhere else. These are Gifts deeply implanted into her celestial DNA - therefore they can´t be taken away.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:06 am

Name: Priss
Race: Sort of a Neko
Height: 194 cm
Weight: 82 Kgs
Hair: brown
Skin: Brown
Eyes: Green
Profession: Mercenary

Living in the Motamos, Priss often gets Jobs in Negav - many of them require Abilities as Climbing, Running, breaking Bones or Shooting. And Priss, a neko-like Being resembling a Couguar a bit, is good at these Things. So it can happen that she gets Jobs from the recent Government, too. Surely she originally is not from here, but from a military Stronghold on Giedi Prime - but she is accepted by the Nekos around - even if her Ears are round and relatively small - and she lacks a Tail. Perhaps because she is a pretty strong Powerhouse. If necessary she simply makes You accept her.
Where she comes from she is called a `Felianthrop´, a Being imbued with feline Abilities in Order to create a superb military Scout. And as such she also is trained to operate behind Enemy Lines, to maintain and to support herself with fitting Equipment. This also means the Ability of manufacturing simple Firearms and Ammo. So she always is packed with two .44 HALCOON Pistols and a big, intimidating Knife.

http://abload.de/img/inflamesii2o3r3x.jpg

http://abload.de/img/dwanundnene02oz1.jpg

And it also means that Priss is not very picky about what to eat - at Least she really is a Predator - and a Scout after all. But being 70% feline she also loves being touched - and being liked. The other 30% still think, she may look odd in the Eyes of Others, so she can happen to appear a bit cold to People she don´t know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)   The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Worlds of Khan (and of Course their People)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next