Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya's connection to other worlds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Xeno-the-Hedgehog

Felarya's connection to other worlds Empty
PostSubject: Felarya's connection to other worlds   Felarya's connection to other worlds Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:23 pm

It was established early in its development that Felarya can, and often does, connect to other worlds, due to its unstable dimensional properties. I've read numerous stories, most of them good, in which the worlds to which it connects are from existing franchises, such as Metroid, Castlevania, and Sonic the Hedgehog.

I would like to know more about exactly what other worlds have crossed paths with Felarya, and what would result from certain ones that haven't yet done so.

For instance, what would be the result if Felarya were to connect with Silent Hill? Or if one of the Marvel Comics alien Symbiotes were to find its way there?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felarya's connection to other worlds   Felarya's connection to other worlds Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:02 am

Considering Silent Hill is some sort of punishment for most individuals, odds are we'd see Felaryan Beasts and Humans all facing their own personal demons.

Culture, Marvel, etc are too wanky for the Felaryan Universe to have a chance if contact is made. Best bet would be to ignore those portals, and hope nothing comes through.
Back to top Go down
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Xeno-the-Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Felarya's connection to other worlds   Felarya's connection to other worlds Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:03 am

Okay, so what if it connected to Cybertron or Mata Nui?
Back to top Go down
togaoki
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya's connection to other worlds   Felarya's connection to other worlds Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:08 am

Then the Felaryan's would have trouble digesting; bio-mechanical beings probably don't taste so good, Xeno Wink
also, it depends on what canon of Cybertron you're talking aoubt; if it's one in which Cybertron still exists, then the Cybertronians would have nothing to worry about, since most are about the size of a normal Pred...
Back to top Go down
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Xeno-the-Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Felarya's connection to other worlds   Felarya's connection to other worlds Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:19 am

That's exactly what I mean. isn't it possible that Felarya could also connect to multiple versions of the same world?

Now I'm wondering about numerous possibilities.

What kind of creatures would result if Felarya were to connect with Silent Hill?

What would a transformer with a naga alt mode look like?
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya's connection to other worlds   Felarya's connection to other worlds Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:26 am

Xeno-the-Hedgehog wrote:
What kind of creatures would result if Felarya were to connect with Silent Hill?

LOL I could see a naga version of Pyramid Head coming out of that.
Back to top Go down
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Xeno-the-Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Felarya's connection to other worlds   Felarya's connection to other worlds Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:48 am

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Xeno-the-Hedgehog wrote:

LOL I could see a naga version of Pyramid Head coming out of that.

I'm not so sure about that. Pyramid Head was a manifestation of James Sunderland's subconscious desire to punish himself for killing Mary, so it's unlikely that anyone in Felarya would run into him. I think it more likely that they'd encounter something like the splitworm from the third game, as it fits more with the vore aspect of Felarya. Truth be told, the only two creatures that I think would appear regardless of who goes there are the nurses and the creepers, and maybe a dog-based creature as well. Perhaps a monster that would try to crawl down its victim's throat and infect her from the inside. They'd largely depend on the individual; for instance, Crisis would probably run into something resembling the giant centipede creature that almost killed her as a child, and Anna would probably see a creature that resembled Crisis eating her, similar to the Abstract Daddy creature from the second game. and you know there will be something there that looks like a twisted version of a dridder.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya's connection to other worlds   Felarya's connection to other worlds Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:01 pm

I meant the movie version of PH, mainly because of its sheer awesomeness. Still, either way, someone in Felarya would have something that would come forth as PH, wouldn't they?
Back to top Go down
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Xeno-the-Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Felarya's connection to other worlds   Felarya's connection to other worlds Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Like I said, it's possible, but not likely. According to some info websites, such as Translated Memories, storyline canon Pyramid Head was a combination of James' inner torment, whose design is based on that of Valtiel, the guardian of the god that the town's cult was trying to birth. Also note that the creatures that appear with each game are always different. This is because no two individuals have exactly the same inner demons. While some aspects are more common than others (nurses, creepers, canines, some variation of the lying figure, etc) there will always be differences, be they subtle or major. The Pyramid Head from the Silent Hill movie was based on the original PH, but still had a vastly different design, and served a different purpose. the movie PH is speculated to be a manifestation of Alessa's hatred for the people who made her life miserable, and it's emergence from the sea of creepers was meant to symbolize how outer pain produces inner hatred. Since then, similar monsters have begun to appear more frequently, such as the Butcher in Silent Hill: 0rigins, but even that was a totally different character. But I digress.

Assuming that Crisis and Anna are the ones to enter Silent Hill, I would imagine that the nurses would probably resemble Nekos, Crisis' favorite prey, and that instead of a canine of some sort, there would be some creature resembling the tiger that would frighten Anna when she was human. Perhaps an inverse version of the lying figure whose legs are bound, drags itself across the ground with its arms, spews a strong acid from its midsection, and if knocked onto its front, will quickly slither away; representing Anna's initial hatred of her naga body. And it wouldn't be complete without the two of them being trapped in an area that effectively simulated the interior of a naga's stomach, which hearkens back to when Anna was eaten as a human, and would give Crisis a taste of what her victims are put through.

Realistically, If they were to go to Silent Hill, Crisis and Anna would probably find themselves reduced to human size (imagine Anna wearing Heather Mason's vest with the flashlight in her pocket and the radio emitting static). All the creatures they came across would be toxic if eaten, and in a bit of role reversal, Crisis would depend on Anna for survival.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya's connection to other worlds   Felarya's connection to other worlds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya's connection to other worlds
Page 1 of 1