Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heavenly worlds

Go down 
+3
Amaroq
Shady Knight
Karbo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Heavenly worlds Empty
PostSubject: Heavenly worlds   Heavenly worlds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:04 am

I'm currently in the process of developing Heaven a bit more : http://felarya.com/wiki/index.php?title=Heaven
I have a couple ideas but still relatively vague. So if you have any ideas, like a possible theme or general concept of an heaven realm, please don't hesitate Smile

And yeah I find a tad worrying for my soul that I have no problem coming up with Hellish worlds but that I have trouble with Heaven XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Heavenly worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly worlds   Heavenly worlds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:28 am

That's rather endemic to all concepts of Heaven and Hell, actually. You'll find all sorts of demons and other eldritch creatures in Hell, yet for Heaven, you're hard-pressed to find anything that doesn't look like an angel. That being said, one solution would be to try to turn some concept of hellish worlds upside down. Something similar, but with some kind of a unique flavor. For instance, the fiery realm of Hell could be the realm of some sort of Sun God. Instead of the heat being unbearable, it's more or less summer all the time. Locations aren't exactly my forte, though. I can think of basic concepts, though I'll have problem fleshing them out on their own.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Heavenly worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly worlds   Heavenly worlds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:20 pm

mhh that's an interesting approach. I'm going to try that, thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

Heavenly worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly worlds   Heavenly worlds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:25 pm

I am currently working on my idea for a heaven realm I posted last year, since you are actively looking for it this time,I hope people wont end up telling me it wasnt needed once again.
So please wait for me to finish my project so I may submit it as well, before everything is being carved in stone once again :-/
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Heavenly worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly worlds   Heavenly worlds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:40 pm

I have a base idea in mind. Somewhat of an inverse of Acheron where it's a snow realm. Instead of the area being barren outside of cities, the snow is gentle and storms would be rare under normal circumstances. Maybe it would be so that it snows all the time. Outside it would be quite cold, although not freezing, and buildings would be very warm. There could also be a lot of auroras in the landscape, especially easy to see atop mountains. I'm leaning a bit for there being almost always nighttime, cause I think it would be prettier that way. Not sure how to make it more otherworldly, though.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Heavenly worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly worlds   Heavenly worlds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Why cold? It would be angelic if it would snow and be the perfectly even temperature. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Heavenly worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly worlds   Heavenly worlds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Mostly for the sensation of chill outside, followed by warmth inside. I love that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Heavenly worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly worlds   Heavenly worlds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Yep. Also, Seles snowboarding. Can you see it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

Heavenly worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly worlds   Heavenly worlds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:05 pm

You normally tend to think of heavenly places as opposed to hell, so, if your hellish world is filled with dangerous, mischievous and chaotic creatures, then maybe the heavens would give off a safe, amiable and orderly aura. Like, well-mantained structures, clean wildernesses and forests, friendly species... But I'm afraid that last thing goes a bit against the vore setting, so...

If you are looking for heavenly species, well, I'm afraid I know little about mythology, but there should be more heavens than just the Christian one. For example, the Ancient Egyptian afterlife, Ancient Greek's Mons Olympus, and other myths from north Europe or the eastern countries. Maybe even native american gods and creatures, though they may be a bit exotic.

After all this, I have to say that the snow and warm places they said earlier seem nice.

Last edited by Ilceren on Thu May 10, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Heavenly worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly worlds   Heavenly worlds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Um, can you please change the color of that text? it's hard to read comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

Heavenly worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly worlds   Heavenly worlds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Um, can you please change the color of that text? it's hard to read comfortably.
I figured so, I'm sorry. It's done.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Heavenly worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly worlds   Heavenly worlds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Ah, much better. Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

Heavenly worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly worlds   Heavenly worlds Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:52 am

Karbo wrote:

And yeah I find a tad worrying for my soul that I have no problem coming up with Hellish worlds but that I have trouble with Heaven XD

It's probably easier to imagine places of demented torment than pleasant ones. Wink

Maybe the basis should be to imagine the different ways in which a place can be enjoyable. "Enjoyable" can mean peaceful, serene; for example, a quietly beautiful mountain landscape with soft warm rain. Or, it can mean fun: a realm of partying where people never get bored. Or, it can mean enlightenment, attaining knowledge and understanding of all things that were elusive in life, and finding peace and contentment in so doing.
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

Heavenly worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly worlds   Heavenly worlds Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:10 pm

Perhaps an "Aetherian Sea", one that fills the 'space' between the various realms and, while somewhat similar to Pazamal, is instead formed out of an 'ocean of light' and is inhabited by such things as truly immense celestial whales (like the Wind Fish of Link's Awakening, whales with wings and ornate patterns).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heavenly worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly worlds   Heavenly worlds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavenly worlds
Page 1 of 1