Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:38 pm

"and this spot makes you spit whatever is in your mouth out."
sprix pressed it.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:45 pm

"Perhaps I should consider myself lucky I did not lose my curiosity that day then. And it appears that I should listen to it more." She remarked as an afterthought to Shelley's statement. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Fabienne looking at her and smiled a bit wider, enjoying his fascination with her. I'll have to find a time when we're both alone to visit. She thought, still intrigued by this fellow wanderer and she had to admit, a little tempted by his flavor. She heard how the others were praising Diana-sama and then how they said that she was evil. Jor met this statement with a blank stare. Jor generally did not judge anyone for being good or evil anymore, for she was also something in between. Something to fear or something to befriend, it mattered on who you were. She was glad that she had made friends here, and wished to do so with everyone in the mansion.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:59 pm

(brandur?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:03 pm

And then Sprix flew out of Donna Diana´s Mouth - right into the Pillow. And she still was lying on the Bedsheets - and looked much like an amused Sphinx, as she observed him: "You are a really gifted little Guy!"
Her silvergrey Eyes watched him, the little Light surrounding them both reflected in her shining Irises, as she even smiled like a Wolf: "Later I will need something I really can devour on the Spot, I swear!"

"Haha, right!" Shelley laughed. She said: "Donna Diana used to be pretty sinister - until Ivy came along. Somehow she tamed her. Never heared this to happen to a nospheratic Being before. And as You can see - I really do have good Ears."
"Nospa... what?" Farn asked.
"Oh - perhaps I can help: Nospheratu - or Homo Noc Pheraton - is a nocturnal predatory Form of a Human - lt is a retrogenetically transferred Form of Plague, You could say - sharp Teeth, some inner Changes of the Metabolism, a high and fast growing Potential for supernatural Powers and so on - and a real Dislike of Sunlight - because if You are weak in Mind, You can burst out in Flames." Fabienne said.
Volg, Carula and Farn stared at him - and Shelley said: "Yeeeahhh... something like that. You read too much."
"I have an eidetic Memory, sorry..." Fabienne said, getting cuddled again by Shelley: "However - Well, Donna Diana was a mighty Sorceress - but for mastering some special Magic, she decided to become a Vampiress. But here, where arcane Powers are so omnipresent, she could decide to `quit´ being a Vampiress. Oh, her Teeth and Stuff will stay this Way - but technically here she is so full of Energy, she even don´t need to eat anymore."
Then Shelley remembered her first Days here and laughed: "In Fact Donna Diana is an arcane, intelligent self-reloading Battery. Once she grew up to nearly 120 Feet Height! Just for Fun! I think she would have no Problem growing even bigger than that..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:12 pm

sprix smiled, and wiped some saliva off his head.
"can i go back in your mouth?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:17 pm

(brandur?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:19 pm

"Oh... You can go as deep down as You like - it´s all Yours, haha..." Donna Diana opened her Mouth again and pointed inwards with her Finger. Stretching her Maw again, she imagined gulping him down - and then going to Shelley´s Tavern to enjoy the Atmosphere, meeting interesting Folks - and nobody knows, there is a tiny Guy in her Stomach. And he loves being there. An intriguing Idea.
`You are still bad, haha´ she thought...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:24 pm

sprix climbed back into her maw, and onto her tongue
"thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:29 pm

(brandur)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:31 pm

The Sorceress let him see through her sharp Teeth - like he was jailed in a very eerie `Slammer´ of a Sort: `Welcome again, my sweet little Prey, haha...´
Her rough flat Tongue rubbed him soft and gentle.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:33 pm

sprix smiled, and rubbed her tongue

Last edited by Sprix on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:40 pm

"Hmm, maybe she'll tame me as well then?" Jor pondered. She wondered if it was possible and if her desire for vengeance and the demon that haunts her darkest thought to ever truly go away. The explanation of a nospheratsu went completely over her head and she stopped listening. However, she tuned back in at the mention of how Diana-Dana was a rechargeable battery of arcane power and said "Is that so? Then she might find a few surprises in my "payment" that should please her."

Last edited by Jormungdang on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:43 pm

(brandur)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:49 pm

(Would You please stop this? Patience, my Friend. No one rushes us.)

`Say - are You able to see something in complete Darkness?´ Donna Diana asked.
`Because if not - I can give You this Ability... sometimes it comes in handy, I can tell.´

"Maybe - sometimes You need a Hint, You know. Not everything is obvious. Ivy would say `No one is able to see the whole Picture - except the one who has created it´. And this would be - uhm... her Boss." Shelley said.
"Her Boss? Who´s that?" Carula asked and Shelley answered: "He, who created it all. I mean literally everything. Not only this World - every Plane of Existence, even Space and Time itself - born out of a single Spot of Existence about 13.700.000.000 Years ago - in our Universe. But Ivy is sure, there are Universes even older than this - and that there is a Masterplan. And the Secret of Life is to learn about it."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:53 pm

(sorry)
"that would be great. how do you give it to me?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:58 pm

`By activating Your inner Layer of Peptides in Your Photoreceptor Cells - it´s a Fleshforming Skill.´ Donna Diana explained. She continued: `With Fleshforming You can change the Appearance and Abilities of a Creature. Ugly as Hell? Give me an Hour - no Problem...´
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:01 pm

"wait, so i'd be able to change form?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:03 pm

`Haha, no - only if I teach You the Skill itself. This... could take some Time.´ Donna Diana answered.
`But making You see in the Dark is a small Intervention into Your Anatomy. Would take about a few Minutes. It´s more a special Stimulation.´
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:06 pm

"alright, lets do it. but i'd like to learn to shape-shift."
sprix was very excited
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:08 pm

`Well - why not? Hm... I could open up some Kind of `School´ I think. If I can teach Volg something, I can do this to You as well, right?´ the Sorceress considered. In Fact this Thought pleased her.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:11 pm

"yeah! let's do it!"
sprix got very excited
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:14 pm

"No one is able to see the whole Picture - except the one who has created it" Jor repeated, contemplating the thought. She did not precisely believe in this concept for reasons of her own, and yet she did find it quite interesting. She was looking forward to meeting this Ivy person even more now.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:27 pm

(brandur, you there?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:29 pm

(Didn´t I say something about that?)

`Good - I was looking forward for some Practice.´ Donna Dianna took Sprix out, lying him onto the Bed - and then she sat up. And then she touched his Forehead - and Sprix suddenly grew up to a Size of nearly a Meter. Then - she swung her left Leg over him and kneeled astride over him, saying: "Now this will make Things easier - just hold still, okay?"
Then her Index Finger... changed. The Nail grew extremely long and thin - like a crystal Needle with a fine red Line in it. The Tip was now almost supernaturally thin, as she said: "Now I will stimulate a certain Point in Your Brain - just don´t move - You won´t even feel this, hehe..."
The glassy Tip slowly sank down to his Sprix´ Forehead...
The Thunderstorm seem to love accompanying the dark Sorceress by her Work...

"Okay then - what exactly would You like to see here, Jor?" Shelley came back to the Reason for coming here.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:33 pm

(last time, i swear.)
sprix felt a bit nervous, but didn't move, afraid that something bad would happen if he did.
"so, wait- what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 9 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next