Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 1:22 pm

On their Way back into the Black Manor Priss mentioned: "I remember You saying that I maybe proud of being a Predator."
She looked at Jor - and then at Tyler - and smiled mild: "Well - I think You can not be proud about something that has occurred by Accident - I could have been born as someone like him, too. Back at Home it would have made much Things easier for me..."
Then she looked down at her Body: "Well - around here, in this `Land´, I can call myself lucky to be one. Here THIS makes many Things more easy for me, hehe. You can be proud about something You have achieved by Yourself and for Yourself - this would be more... fitting."
In the Main Hall there still was this huge wooden Box - and downstairs at the Booze Box there could much Noise be heared - seemed it already has opened. Tyler however could see this enormous Box, too - it looked as if there was a Car in it. And he could watch many different looking People here wandering around - going into a Shop or something, called `Needful Things´, others coming out and going upstairs to Destinations unknown to him - and others going down into the Basement, where it sounded as if there was a Pub - or something alike. But the Main Impression of this Hall was something archaic, almost churchlike. It was gothic Architecture at it´s Peak - and even a bit further than that... But Priss looked at this huge Box, wondering: "What´s this Thing? Didn´t see it the last Time..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 2:02 pm

Jor however was concentrated entirely on the box. For she knew what was inside. She just had to find the person to open it. She began searching around for her new friends Jessica or Doc Strange, all the while humming a tune with the word "Instruments." thrown in. Once found she would hurriedly walk over and hug them asking "Could you show me the instruments? Please~?"
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 pm

"Heheee... she likes us! She´s a cool Biggie..." Jessica smiled and Doc Strange blushed, harrumphing: "Uhhm... of Course... where is the Key for the Lock?"
Many People in the Booze Box were surprised to see, that this gorgeous Woman now was even bigger than yesterday - and other People got many... interesting Daydreams, seeing this Scenery. Shelley began to cheer up instantly: "WOO! Yes, I´m so totally in! I wanna see them, too! And test them!"
And Vortrigan nodded respectfully: "This is convenient - a Singer has to be seen, while acting - and You are pretty visible just now, Mistress Jor!"
"Heheee... I know exactly, where the Key is just now!" Jassica smiled.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 2:20 pm

*Curious, I run to where the box is, unaware of any dangers*
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 3:14 pm

"i'll stay with calin."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 3:17 pm

"Okay." Craven left the Room - and jumped out of the next open Window, landing on the Grass. Then she asked the litle Guy in the Jar: "So, now... which Direction should we take?"

"You wanna stay by the `Stun Plan´?" Calin asked.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 3:51 pm

"yep. besides, i'm the one who knows how much potion to use, and also, i think you're pretty cute."
sprix winked at her
(just go back to the camp, and find it or something. he said it was near their camp.)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 7:41 am

"Mhh... You´re so sweet!" Calin bounced a bit on the Mattress and smiled at Sprix: "Hehe, when this all is done, I can go into the Tavern, too! This is great!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 7:44 am

Jor clapped as Doc Strange began searching for the key, her tail waving back and forth excitedly. Shelley decided to join in, cheering which only heightened Jor's excitement. Even Voltrigan commented respectfully on her change of size, and the succubus could feel several people in the room have strange daydreams about her. Then Jessica said that she knew where the key was, and Jor's attention snapped to her. Nuzzling the girl's cheek, she whispered. "Won't you open this lock for me, Jessica? Please~."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 7:57 am

Her aquamarine Eyes looked at Jor - and her Smile got almost insanely big, as Doc Strange blushed down to the Core: "Uhhm... don´t tell me..."
"Heheee... yes - the Lock opens... for the Lock!" she replied - and her Head tilted back, as she opened her enormous Mouth and showed anyone a...
...salmon coloured Abyss.
Her Throat was this huge, Jessica herself seemed to be... hollow.
Fabienne fainted instantly and Shelley got big Eyes: "UGH! Dis is hard!"
Now Jessica´s Teeth looked even more like an ivory coloured Beartrap - and Doc Strange reached in there with his Arm - and searched for the Key: "Mhh... Let´s see... Remote Control for the Hangar Deck in the Roof... Leatherman... One Sparecrow... how did You get that, by the Way? Oh, here it is..."
Now his Hand held a pretty big Key - and as Shelley knew the Padlock was pretty big, too. She herself had to do with waking up Fabienne again. Doc Strange however smiled shy and said: "I think everyone needs a Jessica somehow..."
"I bet!" she nodded and followed him back in the Main Hall, where the Box was waiting...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:10 am

sprix smiled
"can i hang out in your mouth for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:21 am

*I look at Jess's mouth in terror and awe* Y-your not going to eat me, right? Trust me, i dont taste good and might give you an upset stomach and gas!
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:23 am

jessica's smile brought a similar one onto Jor's face. "So that's how it's done." She'd say, after Jessica commented that the lock opens for the lock. Jor noticed that Jessica also had a large throat and watched as Doc Strange stuck his arm in to withdraw a key. She giggled as Fabienne fainted and nodded when Doc Strange said that everyone needs a Jessica. She wondered briefly if Jessica and Strange were mates. Somehow, they seemed to be a good couple. Then, Jor followed the two to the main hall, and the box, her tail still lashing side to side excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:39 am

Calin sank down to lie on her Tummy - and replied: "You always can! Okay - here we go, aaahhh..."
She opened her Mouth again - with her cute Strawberry Tongue. Yes - Calin was convinced - who needs a Vortrigan-Guy, when there is Sprix?

On their Way to the Box Jor looked at Shelley - and realized, there was something different at her. She looked a bit more... mature. More edgy, more mysterious - and more... dark. Shelley smiled at Jor and winked: "Luvit? It´s mah super-special Style-Magic! You look this phat hot - so I havta keep up somehow - and thought: `Silly-Shelley - You´ve got Yerself da friggin´Mage-Up!´ And da Mage-Up does... all this!"
There she was - her Eyes were a bit shady, her Cheekbones more edgy - and her white Mane a bit more... spiky. Shelley still was Shelley - but these sublime Things had a great Effect. Vortrigan whistled in Appreciation: "Respect - this is... great! By the Way - looks like this is done awfully fast - this too is good for a Musician!"
"Neheheee... I even have the ultimate Cellar Band Revival Drink in Store, too!" Shelley smiled, while Doc Strange went to the massive Chain and to unlock this Padlock.
"Yes... a Drink, that takes me back in Time - when I was about 19 and we had our Band Room in a Cellar near Birmingham - man, this old, fuzzy Rug on the Floor, the Smell of old Beer, hot Ibanez-Tubes and cold Cigarette Butts... and the grey Foam Rubber everywhere... then it was Winter and our Bass Man got a new one - a cherry sunburst coloured Washburn Bass - man, this Thing was hot!"
"You already were in a Band?" Vortrigan looked at the Snow Fairy in Awe and she smiled: "Ohh, yes... this was great! Because at Home I was the only Guitarrera as far as You could have looked!"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:44 am

sprix climbed onto her slippery, pink tongue
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:46 am

"Ngh!" Calin said, happy to be in this Room here - to be big - and to have Fun with a Neera, who loves to have Fun with her. Meanwhile Craven went through the Woods at High Speed - and reached her Target Area. Now the Search began...
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:54 am

Jor indeed noticed this darker edge to Shelley. Jor actually got curious enough to circle around Shelley and observe the changes in her eyes, cheekbones and hair. When Shelley asked if Jor liked it, she'd nod and say. "You're beautiful. Say, will you show me how it works?" Then Jor heard that Shelley had the perfect revival drink in store, and wondered what it would taste like. Then she heard about Shelley's past in a band and said, "Do you still have any of you old songs? I'd love to listen. I don't really have that experience. I'd always sing to myself only. Most of the time, I was busy fighting." Jor said, a little pride and regret mixed in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:58 am

sprix lied down on calin's tongue, rubbing it.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:12 am

Shelley smiled and said: "Well... there is the Reason, why I WAS in a Band - most of these Guys were happy with Death Metal and Stuff - You know, Hyperspeed-Fondling on the Axe, wrecking the DrumKit, black-and-white painted Faces - I always called them the Graveyard-Kinkos, then they growled the whole Time - which mostly sounded like a Hamster on the War Path - and I wonder, why they like this - I didn´t even understand one Word of the Song Texts..."
She laughed: "So I was off within about a Fortnight. This was the Time I realized - this is so not my Style - I have Standards. I don´t like this cheap, tincan-like Backyard-Shack-Sound like some so-called `Hard-Rock-Bands´, I am SHELLEY WINTERHAWK. When I play the Guitar, Your Ears got warm and You instantly want to go to the next Music Store and wanna hang any Guitar You can lay Your Fingers on, onto Your Walls at Home - and You wanna learn how to play them - until they play with anyone else hearing them!"
Shelley really pumped herself up, saying: "I luv it, when it sounds like in a huge Hall - with Delay, Flanger and even Distortion - and a phat, orchestral Background Sound - the Floor has to tremble and even on the Neighbour Planet everyone has to know - WE ARE MAKING MUSIC!"
"Well said, Miss Shelley." Doc Strange agreed, while putting his own Stuff out of the Box first and Vortrigan just stood there - with a pretty dumb Espression on his Face: "This was the coolest Statement I ever heared!"

Meanwhile Calin stretched on the Mattress and imagined a Picture, how Sprix was having Fun in her Mouth - which amused her even more: "Nhihi..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:16 am

So you girls make music? Mind if I have a listen? *then i observe the girl's love of mouths and eating and get nervous, yet somehow interested, yet i keep this to myself*
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:19 am

"are you okay if i go a bit smaller?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:21 am

"You can hear anything You wan..." Shelley looked at him - and her Eyes got big: "TYLIE-BABY! Long Time no see - and still alive!"
She danced around him and laughed: "Haha, last Time I saw You was, as this fisheating Mega-Babe rampaged the Meadows around Kortiki - and all the other featherbrained 180-Tons-Rugby-Pinheads did this, too! And You lost yer Shotgun! Man, You really are more lucky than smart, aren´t ya?""
Priss looked at Jor, rising a Brow: "Well... seems, You had to be there to get the whole Story..."

"Nh?" Calin replied. How was she supposed to say anything - with him in her Mouth?
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:23 am

sprix climbed out, and drank a bit of shrinking potion, shrinking to 1/2 of an inch tall, then climbed back in. his smaller size would now allow calin to talk with him in her maw
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:27 am

((Which reminds me Band, we never finished that Rp, and while im on the subject, i made my own Rp called Tiny Time if anyone is interested.))

Good to see you too Shelly! It was quite a sight! ((Although I probably got eaten in that rp Laughing ))

You want to get eaten Sprix? beacuse thats how you get eaten. Swallow reflexes and all that...
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:32 am

"Oh, You are so tiny now - and I am this big - I could swallow You by Accident - but this really is cute!" Calin said joyfully. And she also was glad to be this trusted - in Fact, she really was happy.

She rubbed her Nose at Tyler´s Cheek and smiled: "Good You are here - Ivy and Donna Diana surely remember You, too!"
"Now, Mr. Tyler - yes, here are some Friends of mine, interesting in making Music - and I think, good Music." Doc Strange said, laying several long, black Bags on the Floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 31 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next