Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Yeah! we will make them pay for what they are doing! With them, we will be unbeatable!
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:02 pm

Jor noticed the changes almost immediately due to the fact that Fabienne no longer gave off the same feeling he had before. She stared blankly at his chest, speechless. He had transformed into a girl. How????!!! was the question running through her mind. Then, a more guilty thought came to mind. Am I the cause? Otherworldly entities do tend to have an effect on people. Could it be that I did something to him? Will he hate me for it? She fingered the unusual gem she had found which she remembered she had to show to Diana, hoping this wasn't the case. She could clearly seem to be on edge waiting for him to wake up.

Meanwhile, from the down the path to the manor, a figure approached. Clearly female and dressed in a bartender's suit, the girl cracked her knuckles as she approached. A wolfish grin appeared on her face, and her eyes burned with fire. Finally, her long hunt was over. "I'm coming...sister."
[img]Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Accept10[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:17 pm

(Haha, You Guys are just great! Now I have to figure out a Solution for... Oh, Idea! No Worry, it´s all okay!)

Meanwhile Doc Strange was home again - he thought, Jessica would find home, when she wanted, to. The whole eroto-magical Aura in Jor´s chosen Room had the Effect of a `relativity-altering Time-Cocoon´. So as Fabiola woke up again, she still was smiling at Jor and Jessica, too: "You really are totally nice and kind - and wonderful even from the Inside, Jor! And at first You can be pretty frightening, Jessica - but I feel, You are a very nice Person."
Then Jor mentioned, that this Room suddenly looked... bigger...

`I hope so.´ Donna Diana said. Then she mentioned: `Tomorrow I will show You some... Presents. Be prepared for some Surprises, Mr. Tyler...´
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

(i'd like to meet pearl. sprix slept in calin's room, right?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:30 pm

(Yes. And Pearl is in Shelley´s Room. Why?)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:46 pm

(she seems fun. also, i'm under the assumption that he slept in calin's bed, and she is still asleep
sprix yawned, and woke up. he hopped off the bed, and grabbed his bag and sword, being careful not to wake calin. silently, he wrote calin a quick note, then went out the door, which had been left slightly ajar overnight
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:47 pm

Jor blushed at Fabienne's words, partly in embarrassment and partly in shame. He hadn't yet noticed the changes, but he was sure to do so soon. "N-No...I...don't..." Her nerves failed her and her voice ceased. She was left staring at Fabiola in front of her. She anxiously kept playing with the gem in her hands, turning it over and over in her palm. For all her power and years, now she was left looking like a child who held a guilty secret, unable to look directly at him, no her anymore.

The figure grew closer to the manor, strolling up the path in a manner that would seem casual and tense at the same time. Onwards she pushed, the scent of something familiar pushing her onwards towards the manor gates. The wolfish grin persisted. The Watcher was coming to her own. From her mouth, a little song she sung. A song of war, and blood. Her purpose. Then followed by a prayer to Sirona, the goddess of rebirth.

Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 2:00 pm

(Oh, allright. By the Way - what is written in this Letter? And Jor: Pretty awesome Sound!)

"She doesn´t feel too bad, is she?" Jessica whispered to Jor, while Fabiola looked around: "Where are we now? I don´t know this Room..."

Meanwhile Shelley had `prepared´ her new Friends with a few Tricks - and a few... `anatomical Enhancements´. And Pearl seemed to get along with them quite well - she liked her new Abilities: "Theheee... `the first Fairies, that are able to think´... This is funny! Now look at this!"
Then she showed a curious Shelley and a baffled Selena, how she won several Eating Contests - she opened a Glass with Hot Dog Sausages - and swallowed some of them - proudly presenting the Cause of her Nickname `Mawberry´.

http://abload.de/img/20141111_083836qol0c.jpg

"Whoo - Congratz! You´re doing it extra-slow, right?" Shelley cheered her and Selena thought: `This is weird - but also... I kinda like this - somehow...´
Selena even came closer to observe, how this Sausage slowly went down in Pearl´s supersoft looking wet Throat. And Pearl began to smlie even more, thinking: `Theheee... Gotcha!´

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 2:07 pm

sprix made his way downstairs, hoping he didn't miss breakfast
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 2:22 pm

This early in the Morning the Boozebox is closed - but if Sprix would hear concentrated, he could notice some Laughter - and the Direction it came from...

Meanwhile in Shelley´s Room Selena got big Eyes: "Hoo, look, Pearl - now You have a Nuba, too!"
Surprised Pearl looked down at her Body and smiled: "Oops - yeah... seems, gulping down Stuff turns me on, hehe..."
"This is the right Spirit, Girls - I think I know a nice Opportunity for earning some Money around here, haha..." Shelley smiled, lolling on the whitefurred Carpet and remembered the Girls: "Don´t forget: This may be a strange World - but one Thing is for sure - out here it´s usually the Girls having the `Balls´, hehe..."
"You can say that!" Pearl smiled while looking at Selena, who first blushed - and then began to smile.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 3:06 pm

((good to see you again Jor))

*I wake up in the morning and walk to the main hall after getting dressed* What a dream! those girls in the dream sure were sexy though. And they looked interesting.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 3:32 pm

And as Tyler went down the Hallway, he could hear two Voices coming from the open Balcony at the End: "HEH! You sure are my Sister!"
"I give it all, Carula!"
"Good to hear - this is, how a true Warrior has to think!"
And if Tyler would have a Look, he would see the two Girls on the Green - training with ridiculous huge Dumbbells. Wearing both olive green Tank Tops the Girl with the short spiky Hair, the red Headband and the Eyepatch had a black Leggins and longshafted Boots - and the longmaned one tight white Silk Pants with wide Bootlegs, almost hiding her Moccasins. But indeed - despite these Difference they could be Twins.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 3:43 pm

sprix made his way toward the noise
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 3:51 pm

Then Sprix stood in Front of a slightly open Door, on which was written `The Luv Shack!´. And as he looked in there - he saw a big and pretty interesting Room. On a whitefurred Carpet were three Fairies in fancy and a bit strange looking Clothes sitting - one had sturdy-looking amethyst-coloured Wings and short white Hair, another brownskinned one had Wings like a Skullhawkmoth and long black Hair - and the last one was Shelley - with her Dragonfly Wings. They seemed to have a pretty good Time, listening to some weird Music, to which Shelley played on a strange metallic blue Guitar, while the brownskinned Fairy poked the Belly of the whitehaired one: "Are they all still in there?"
"Theheee... Yes! I plan to digest them later - because this feels funny!" the whitehaired Fairy smiled.
It was a hilarious Sight - the only Thing missing seemed to be a Campfire.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 3:57 pm

Jor's only response to Jessica's question was a squeaked out "No..." Then she heard Fabiola ask where they were. "Uhm, my room..., I suppose." Her prescence had already affected the rooms existance. There was hardly anyway to hand it over safely to someone else. She was secretly happy that Fabiola was here in her room, but her mind was still clutching at straws as to what had changed her. She could only hope that he/ she would continue speaking to her after he/she noticed.

The figure continued to approach the gate, a single dark eye glancing towards it. This was now the fourth day of her journey, without stopping to sleep. There was no sleep for the Watcher. She found herself slipping, falling into the ether. Souls of everything, began to surround her. She drew on their power, and their existance, siphoning it to restore her strength. The manor now gave her a strange feeling, as if she was touching another's soul. It was unlike any soul the Watcher had ever seen, dark and light, cold and warm though perhaps the darkness and coldness outweighed their counterparts. The Watcher shivered taking a step back and breaking the ether's tetherhold. What a complex soul. she thought to herself. The flux of negative mana from that reaction left her gasping and sweating. A streak of pitch black swirled out on her face, causing her to cover it as she caught her breath. When she removed her hand, the black had vanished. "Nearly became a vítr smrti. Be more careful, you idiot." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 4:02 pm

sprix, using his excellent climbing skills, made his way into the rafters, and watched the fairies
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 4:13 pm

Donna Diana however was Way too busy studying all the Things she had to read about the Newcomers - she even now had a good trained Nurse for the Initial Health Investigations and Stuff - which Roth has managed to join, too: "AAANGH!"
"Whooo!" Tara, the Montana Witch wondered: "What a biiiig Mouth You have!"

http://abload.de/img/adentistssurprise2xlb7.jpg

"NGAH!" Roth nodded proudly. She began to like it here - here nothing was a Menace to her, so she could relax a bit. Even Eastwood had accepted her Presence by now...

Meanwhile Fabiola rubbed herself dry with a Towel - and then looked out of the Window, where the Morning was coming: "Woo - all the People out there - and how big all this is now! What happened?"
Jessica looked at Jor and shrugged her Shoulders, whispering again: "Weird - at least now he - she, it should have noticed that something is wrong..."  
Then Jessica looked around, mentioning: "But here something has happened, too, I think..."

Sprix could see, they were about to start a Party here - Booze Bottles standing around, Cigarettes, Snacks... Yes, these three obviously had in Mind to start this Day as good as possible.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 4:22 pm

sprix decided to watch these fairies party, and maybe even have a little fun of his own.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Under the Ceiling the warm and exhausted Air was floating - and Shelley mentioned: "Let´s open the Window a bit to get some fresh Air..."
Then Pearl stood up and went to the Door, opened it wide and smiled: "Now I show You some Trick I do at Home, hehe..."
And hanging in the Door Frame she `started her Engine´, this would describe it the best, as her Wings began to move at an insane Speed - and making an insane Noise - almost like a WWII Warbird. And a powerful Wind rushed through the Room, making Shelley and Selena shout: "WHOOO! THIS-IS-CRAZYYYY!"
"WAY TO GOOOOO! YOU´RE THE SPEED QUEEN!"
"HAHAAAA - THIS IS RIGHT! IN THE HALL WE COULD MAKE OUR OWN WIND CHANNEL!" Pearl proudly shouted back and Selena asked shouting: "HOW FAST CAN YOU GO?!"
"I THINK ABOUT 800 MPH!" Pearl smiled, while the enormous Draft sucked the old Air out of the Room.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:01 pm

sprix, at his tiny size, was immediately launched from the rafters, landing, luckily, against a pillow.
"oof!"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:11 pm

Stopping her handmade Tornado Pearl closed the Door again and sat down by the others: "Theheee... I think if I train hard, I cah get even faster!"
"Phat Respect - so You are this Speedfreak I heared about in the Motamos?" Shelley asked and Pearl nodded: "Yeah - I think, this is how they call me there."
And a fascinated Selena poked Pearl´s Belly again, making her giggle: "Thehe... You like this, right?"
"There are really 17 Hot Dogs deeo inside You? Somehow this is firing up some weird fantasies..." Selena answered.
"Wanna have an excellent, looong Look at them? How they all `suffer´ in my Stomach, hehe?" Pearl asked her tall, slender new Friend, making her blush. And Shelley laughed: "You two really are great!
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:13 pm

sprix, still dazed from the impact, was unable to move from the pillow, which happened to be on pearl's seat
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Weird - at least now he - she, it should have noticed that something is wrong..."     Jor heard Jessica whisper to her and nodded. It was odd. She was beginning to worry that something was wrong. And something had happened to the place, judging by the trembles she had felt earlier. She got up, and walked over to the window, her jaw dropping. "S-so many people. W-what's going on?" Her hand waved Jessica over.

Having recovered, the girl continued onward. She finally arrived at the gate, and with another shiver at the memory of the soul, she pushed it open and entered. Alright. First priority is bringing this long hunt to a close. I've infiltrated the building, now I should find my sister. She leaned up against a pillar of the main hall, closing one eye and slipping back into the ether. To do so twice in a row was dangerous, especially considering how close she had come to being a vítr smrti, a soul devourer. Souls appeared all around her, floating images of the people to whom they belonged, carrying their hopes and fears. She searched the passerby for any who might be qualified to be her sister.

Last edited by Jormungdang on Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:23 pm

*I walk up to the two girls in green, curious to who they are*

Hello girls, I am Tyler, a human, and soon I'll be hunting these tiny traders. Who might you be?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:31 pm

So Sprix landed exactly between her Legs as she sat down - under her well shaped, warm and soft Bum in tight red Pants. All he could see were two neat oval Bulges rubbing at his Face - and some Way over the white Carpet the two other Fairies. And every Time Pearl laughed these two tiny Bulges between her long Legs rubbed a bit more at his Face. She said: "You only have to say a Word, Selene - I´ll show You everything!"
"Does this not make You feel... uncomfy somehow?" Selena asked and Pearl looked at her with her big Eyes: "No - why? Doesn´t hurt me - I am the Way I am - I have no other Body and I think I´m lucky it´s a pretty cool one, too, don´t You think?"
"You bet!" Shelley smiled, playing her Guitar again.

Jessica got big Eyes: "Whoo... is there a Party going on? Why has no one called us to join?"
"I don´t know - but I think... we have spent here some Time somehow..." Fabiola mentioned and she pointed at all the Others: "And I think these are the new Students here. But... this whole Castle has gotten bigger - even the Isle - and the Moat - it´s a Lake now! What the... ?"
Indeed - what Jor could see now looked more like a vast Temple Complex - with Lots of Space around before getting to the Shores of the Lake. But... to really measure or better estimate it´s actual Size Jor thought it would be good to have a View from above - from the Air...
"And... how long have we been here in this Room?" Jessica asked and Fabiola shrugged her Shoulders.

"So You are this Tyler Guy, Donna Diana was talking about?" Carula looked at him. They both looked at him with their big husky blue Eyes and Calin said: "I like him - he has a cute Face!"
"Okay, Cute-Face - what are You good at? For hunting Scumbags in the Woods we need someone who knows how to fight." Carula mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next