Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:36 pm

sprix finally regained his senses, shaking his head.
"geez..."
sprix looked up at where he was, and tried to make his way off the pillow, but suddenly, the enormous fairy towering over him leaned forward, pinning him.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:42 pm

Then Pearl blushed: "Uhh - there is something..."
Looking down between her Legs she could see a tiny Head with tiny Hands, touching her there and making her smile a Bit: "Oops - who are You? Having Fun down there?"
Getting big Eyes Selena saw her first tiny Being: "What by the Emperor is this?!"
"Ha - it´s Sprix! Whoo, You know, what You want! You allright?" Shelley asked.
"Sprix?" Selena asked and the Snow Fairy nodded: "Yeah - he´s a Neera. And a pretty cool and cute one, too - there are Lots of Tinies around here!"
And Selena bowed towards Sprix and looked at him: "I never have seen someone as small as him..."
Then she looked at Pearl, grumbling: "Don´t You think You are a bit too heavy to sit on him?"
"I dunno - some Guys like that somehow!" Pearl shrugged her Shoulders and Shelley smiled skew: "I can tell, theheee..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:44 pm

Please! I am pretty adept at using my guns and close range combat with my fists and legs. In fact, im getting some new guns just for this mission from Donna! So what can you do?
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:50 pm

Jor marveled at the people here, students from what she could see. And the grounds really had gotten bigger, more temple like than before. "I'm going to go check it out. Wanna come with me?" She asked Fabiola, arms latching onto him, (Feel free to put in a comical jab here) and wings spreading to their full extent. Opening the window fully, Jor dived out, before flapping her wings and shooting herself high into the sky. From above, she could really see how far the manor had grown. It was like it's own little island.

So far, she had not been noticed by anyone and that was good. Leaning against a pillar, and observing souls had not gotten the trail any warmer. It was only a matter of time before someone noticed her and grew suspicious, or herded her off wherever these others were going. Finally, she felt a brief trace of something that felt like her sister, and she headed down the halls. The people beside her decreased in number till she found herself all alone outside a door when she heard. "Okay, Cute-Face - what are You good at? For hunting Scumbags in the Woods we need someone who knows how to fight."

Last edited by Jormungdang on Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 6:03 pm

*out of the corner of my eye, I see a cool-looking red lady appear and walk up. She seems interesting, but i am talking to the two green ladies before me*

((Also awesome songs Jor!))
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 6:05 pm

sprix managed to free himself from under the enormous fairy
"hey shelly! who are your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 6:22 pm

(Actually, tyler. It's my other character that walks up. Though I suppose she is dressed in red, so your description works. Just wanted to make it clear though. Oh, and thanks. Yeah, the artist's channel is miracle of sound. He's one of my favorites.)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 6:33 pm

((ahh, thanks for the correction. Btw, im always available if you'd like to talk on Skype. But I know your busy with things))

*I do some push-ups to impress the girls*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:12 am

"Well, this one with the nice round Tummy is Pearl - I think she´s the fastest Person You will ever meet - Miss Supersonic, so to speak! And this tall one - Hey! You´re even a bit taller than me! How am I going to forgive this?" Shelley said to Selena, who blushed: "Sorry..."
"Theheee... this tall Cutie is Selena, our Midnight Fairy - look at her cool Wings - metallic black on the Outside - and yellow on the Inside! And her inner Wings show Skulls, heheee...!"
"H... Hi, Sprix!" Selena greeted the Neera shy.
"And look, these Wings are even a bit furry - so Selena can fly without any Sound! Pretty creepy, hm?" Shelley showed Sprix how the upper Side of Selena´s outer Wings with the dark Bark Pattern reacted to the Touching of the Snow Fairy´s Hand.
"I´m not creepy!" Selena pouted.

What Jor saw was amazing. The whole Castle now was a vast Complex of huge Halls, high Towers and Basilicae, located on an Island, that was exactly square-shaped, located amidst in a rectangular Lake, full of Water Lilies. The Black Manor now was reachable over a long Stone Bridge - and the Bascule now was located in the Middle of this Bridge. On the Isle and around this Lake now was a Forest full of Weeping Willows and high Silkgrass grew between them. And all this looked just as if it was this Way for Centuries...

Calin looked at the Newcomer and wondered. She looked a bit like Craven - but this definitely was not her. This one looked... as if she was in a bad Mood. And Carula frowned, too. Her stinging right Eye observed this new one hard, but she still talked to Tyler: "What we can do? I can only speak for me - and I am a trained Abkhani Warrior."
As if this would explain anything, she said it with Self-Confidence and Pride in her Voice.
And Volg on the Stonewall looked up as he felt something definitely out-of-Order - and he saw this blackhaired Girl. He shouted to Carula: "Be careful - she´s magically loaded!"
"So what? I haven´t done anything to her - so why should she attack me? Besides, it would be pretty stupid to do this here." Carula answered this Shout. But she still watched this new Girl. Perhaps a new Student... All these new Faces were distracting and confusing sometimes...

Meanwhile Eastwood was strolling and looking around, too. Curious as she was, she walked over the Main Place, which remembered her at the Place of 100000 Warriors on Calisto - but here it seemed to be the Place of 100000 Idiots... Many new Students were here - even some from Worlds that normally are dominated by Men. And some of them... never learn. Nevertheless - Eastwood, despite her always suspicious looking Face and her cute, natural Pout, was not that bad looking. So she soon was a `Person of Interest´, so to speak...

http://abload.de/img/duranteastwoodzouc2.jpg

"What´s up with You Guys?" she asked the two Boys standing in Front of her. And one of them smiled skew: "Well... we wondered, who You Hottie might be..."
"I´m the one standing in Front of You. And I don´t plan to camp here - so get lost. And a bit pronto, okay?" Eastwood answered. Situations like these were pretty annoying. Just because she was smaller than her Clone Sister Durant every retarded Dumbfuck thinks, he can pick on her...
"Aw, c´mon - don´t be this Way..." the one laid his Hand on Eastwood´s left Shoulder - and suddenly he flew against a Stone Pillar to land flat with his Face on the Stone Floor. And as Eastwood turned her Attention to the other one - he was gone. To underestimate a trained titanoid Soldier - here are some Guys who still have to learn a Lot, indeed...
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 6:51 am

Hmm, so a magician and a warrior? Interesting. Will you fight these tiny traders with me? Just umm, dont eat me of course.

Somewhere else A group of traders was getting ready to journey to Negav to sell their tinys to the highest bidder and some underground stores.

((Characters for this little arc of mine

Katie- Neko boss overseeing the trade. Average neko, but has hot pink fur. Quite beautiful to look at

Nimble- Tiny Neera I save (I think Neera's are the mouse people right?)

Tiny traders 1, 2, 3 -generic bad guys, just what you would think.

I might add a few more characters later and detail them slightly more, but these characters are just for this Rp so i'm not bothering for a full description (And I also don't have the time right now to write it out). Hope you all enjoy))
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:46 am

Having seen what the manor had become, this castle-like building complete with Bascule, Jor, after recovering from the jaw dropping awe, began to chuckle then laugh. "Well, this place certainly got lively while we were gone." She landed in the central courtyard, and placed Fabiola back onto the ground.

The girl seemed to pointedly ignore the sharp gaze of the scarred girl and the shouts of the tiny boy. She was focused more on a familiar feeling from the room. And a scent. No doubt about it, she had been here. Her mood seemed to darken, contrary to her actual feelings. She had simply forgotten how to smile. She stepped into the room, and would begin wandering to the corner where the scent and feeling was strongest.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 8:17 am

"What´s wrong with her?" Carula looked to Calin, which wasn´t able to answer her. As this Girl turned away and went into the next Building, she finally came to the Room, where this Scent was merging with that from the longhaired Girl in the Garden. In this Room a massive Bronze Sword leaned against the Wall - almost 180 cm long and without a Tip. And at it´s Handle something odd made out of red Crystal could be seen. And there was a Desk with Lots of Paperwork - and a small, blackhaired Girl in a light blue Stretch, Sneakers and a glossy black and belly-free Tank Top sat at this desk - obviously sleeping from overworking herself...
A Girl, that looked a Bit alike the other one, entering this Room...

"I like Flying! And I am happy there is a Lake now - because I like Swimming and Diving, too!" Fabiola smiled happy at the big Succubus - and Jor and the small blonde Girl got the full Attention of all the others surrounding them - even Eastwood rose a Brow, seeing a 3-Meter-Succubus and a fragile-looking, small blonde Girl in somehow familiar-looking Garderobe. The cloned Soldier Girl thought: `Man - what a strange Place - look at this Killer Woman - I hope that´s not a Teacher here! And the other one - so the natural born Victim..."
Eastwood would be surprised that the `natural born Victim´ actually was a Teacher here - and not exactly as harmless as she looked like.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 8:49 am

Jor smiled. As long as he/she was happy, then Jor was also happy. "I'll take you flying anytime." Then Jor noticed that she and Fabiola had attracted everyone's attention and blushed, scratching her head embarrassedly. Truth be told, Jor had no idea what position she held. She nudged Fabiola, who already held the position of teacher, since he/she could do something.

Finally, her hunt was over. The girl had found the source of the feeling and scent. A black-haired girl, sleeping softly on a stack of papers. The girl's massive sword leaned against the wall. The girl, whose name is now revealed to be Kaheti, tried to smile, frightening a squirrel on the windowsill into jumping off. Kaheti's angry, moody face returned quickly after that. With a trembling hand, she reached out and patted the other girl's shoulder as if making sure she exists. After a while, she would leave a note which said. "Hello Sister. I will come again. " Then she would return to where Carlua and Calin were and bowed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 9:08 am

Meanwhile Carula turned over to Tyler, because of his odd Speech: "Eating You? Why should we? And You´re a bit big, don´t You think?"
Calin looked at him with her big Eyes, interested: "Would You like being eaten by someone special, hm?"
Carula sat down by her tiny Friend Volg and pointed at him: "I could eat him - and if he wished for that, it would no big Deal to do so - he likes that, by the Way..."
Volg however jumped down the Wall and cuddled between Carula´s Legs - now there was plenty of Space for him, which he loved even more. Then the strange Girl came back - and bowed in Front of them - and Calin promptly bowed back: "Hello..."

Fabiola was a bit overwhelmed herself - she was as surprised by all this as Jor. No one told her, no one sent her an E-Mail, nor a Fax - because she was... pretty long `out of Business´ for some Reason. Standing between all these Folks with their Luggage, staring at them both was weird - as Priss walked by, wearing some yellow Tank Top, white Leggins with black zebra-like Stripes at the Sides of her Legs and highshafted Sneakers - and she still was pretty big and impressive: "Allright, Folks - I am Priss, Your Sports Instructor. And now I´ll show You Your Rooms - the Dorm Building is over there..."
"Uhhm - are Boys and Girls together, Miss Priss?" someone asked and she answered: "No - Boys have their Rooms - and Girls, too. At least, if You wish so. Who is who in what Room doesn´t bother me - In every Room there are three up to five Beds - so I hope You get along - otherwise I´ll take Care of that. Move it!"
Then some Movement came into the Students, some whispering: "Whoa - look at this big Babe - she´s huge!"
"THIS is our Coach? We all gonna die!"
"Did You see these Muscles? I bet she´s able to kill You in no Time..."
"I like her Face - somehow it´s cute..."
Then Priss saw Jor and... what the... She came by: "Long Time no see, You two - looks You have been `reborn´ of a Sort, You little one..."
"You can say that!" Fabiola smiled and scratched the Back of her Head: "But I think this is - as embarrassing as it may sound - more fitting for me..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 9:14 am

"It's not creepy, it's cool! It's nice to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 9:19 am

"Wooh..." Selena wondered: "You´re so small... and totally cute!"
"Yeah, he is!" Shelley nodded and asked Sprix: "Hey - wanna party a bit with us? These two are helping me out in the Booze Box - the first totally Fairy-run Tavern in all Felarya, theheee!"
"Woah, really? Cool Idea!" Pearl said with a big Smile.
"Okay, Sprix - this now is the Fairies-and-Neeras-only-Zone! Feel free to come whenever You wish!" Shelley decided - in Fact it doesn´t matter who visited the Snow Fairy here - but this sounds funny.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 9:32 am

Kaheti stood back up, glaring at the pair across from her. Her familiar moody expression was back now. Calin greeted her, causing Kaheti to nod solemnly. "...Hello."

Jor saw Priss walking towards them and would spring forward exclaiming "My mate!" wrapping the girl in a hug and nuzzling her cheek. Then Priss commented on how Fabienne had been reborn as Fabiola, to which both Fabienne and Jor blushed heavily and Jor hid her face in the crook of Priss's neck.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 9:46 am

Well, i would like to be eaten by someone special, after much play or slavery. And I'd love to shrink. But first, don't you want to go after these tiny traders? THink of all the tinys with their horrible lives. only to be eaten.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 9:55 am

"It´s okay - even when it stays this Way... I was often mistaken for a Girl. And I have to admit; my new Voice fits perfectly to my Looks, don´t You think?" Fabiola said, prancing around a bit and was suddenly accompanied by Jessica: "Yep! You are definitely cute - no Matter, what You are!"
"And good You are back." Priss whispered to Jor: "You were gone for almost three Weeks, You know?"
She purred softly, while she cuddled against Jor and said: "And we have Lotsa Fun now - let´s see, how the new Guys are doing in their Dorm, hehe..."
Fabiola and Jessica followed them - and Fabiola looked at Jessica: "You sure like me a Lot, don´t You?"
"Yes - You can touch me everywhere - ooh, I want to cuddle You! Moh, I could eat You on the Spot - You´re just too cute for Words, heheee..." Jessica smiled and Fabiola looked at the bluehaired Girl in her new Clothes, whispering: "You look totally hot, too... In Fact I am happy You are around me..."
And the next Thing Fabiola saw was Jessica´s deep Throat, as she happily did let Fabiola´s Face vanish in her wide open, smiling Mouth: "HAM...mmmmhehehe..."  

The Abkhani Sisters looked at the Newcomer and Calin, the longhaired and white dressed Girl asked with a shy Smile: "You are new here, hm? You know... You remind me of Craven, a good Friend of us... I think I like You! I am Calin."
Volg, still cuddling between Carula´s Legs, watched Tyler and the new Girl. Looks, as if they were interesting Persons. He wondered how interesting...
Hearing Tyler out Carula nodded: "This is, why we are training. We were told to hunt down some bad Guys in the Woods. So - You like to be small, eh? If that´s Your Wish, I think You have to ask Volg, my Friend..."
She pointed at the Neera Boy between her Legs and smiled: "He likes being small, too, hehe..."
Then she smiled even more, starting her own Play: "But if You like to be threated like Garbage, perhaps we should sell You to these Guys?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:04 am

Sell me? As Infiltration, or to dispose of me?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:21 am

Calin looked at her Sister - and Carula looked back. What was thought as a rude soldier-like Joke turned out as an Idea...
"Well... Perhaps as an Opportunity to infiltrate, pretending getting rid of You by earning some Money... ?" Carula proposed and Volg said: "Sounds good - and when we both are selled, I can regrow those Tinies, who were shrunk - ah, Crap; I can grow them all up!"
"You would do this? You really have Faith in our Abilities..." Calin wondered and Volg smiled. Then he climbed up to Carula´s Chest, saying: "You don´t have the slightest Idea, how `deep´ my Faith in You is - Carula, can I... ?"
"Oh, You´re so sweet... Sure You can!" Carula kissed him.

http://abload.de/img/carulaundvolg1dzbw.jpg

And then, still sitting in the Grass at the Wall, Carula opened her Mouth wide - and swallowed the tiny Neera Mage: "AAAANGH... -Gulp...-"

http://abload.de/img/carulaandvolg2muuue.jpg

Showing everyone around that this was no Trick, she let her Mouth wide open - til some Bulges appeared in her flat, trained Tummy: "So now... UHH... We could even pretend that I was successfully hunting some Time agohhh..."
"And if You need me - You can `gulp me up´ again..." Volg´s muffled Voice could be heared.
"Yeah - I know how You love looking out of my Mouth, hehe..." Carula smiled and Volg agreed: "And then it will look as if You were using arcane Powers with Your Mouth - which is a fascinating Thought!"
"Mooh... You two are totally sweet!" Calin pouted. Then she looked at the new Girl: Say - You can fight? What do You think about People hunting and selling tiny ones?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:47 am

Jor clung to Priss, happily purring into her neck when she remarked it was good she was back. "I missed you so much, my mate." Then her ears perked up at the mention of the fun they were to have. "Yes, let's go." She did breathe a sigh of relief mentally that Fabiola seemed fine with her changes. Giggling at Jessica's teasing of Fabiola, she waved leaving her small friend in Jessica's eager hands, and maw, from what she glimpsed as they rounded the corner.

Kaheti had been fidgeting with her collar, not entirely there for the conversation. Though she took note of the name, Craven, and the fact that this girl resembled her. And the fact that the other girl (Calin) liked her. She perked up when addressed by Calin. When asked if she could fight, she gave the toothiest "angry" grin ever. She nodded. "Such people have no honor. If they will not or cannot reform..." She lifted a hand palm up and made a crushing motion, followed by a very subtle lick of the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 am

Eastwood was keen enough to have figured out, where they were living - so she already had her Room - with Roth. So she just followed these four interesting Persons... In the huge Dorm, stretching over two Stories, there surely was some Traffic at the Time being. So Jor and the others were watching the Students moving in, sometimes move out of one Room to enter another - and so on. Those Governments aware of how Felarya was working have sent female Students, others didn´t know anything and then there were those, who were normally ruled by Men, who too have sent their hopeful Offsprings.
Desdemonah, however felt somehow lost in this Chaos - and at some Point some Guys showed up, who seemed to have gotten a Liking in her.

Desdemonah :

And Fabiola knew this Look. She knew very well, how this feels - and how this could work out. And she decided, to do not like tihs. So she went over to this Bunch of overconfident Guys, who tend to think, far away from Home they could behave just as they wanted. Jor could see, how her Arms got a bit more wiry, as Priss nudged her and whispered: "I think this is gonna be funny - let´s watch this!"
And Eastwood... was watching this, too. What was this toylike, blonde Girl up to?

Calin looked at the Girl: "So... want to accompany us? We want to hunt down these Guys!"
And she thought: `Somehow she is twee... She looks elegant and powerful - and even when she looks angry, I like her...´
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:32 am

*I look at both of the faries* Well, i,m pretty confident in myself. So have your friend shrink me and sell me off to them. I'm quite the fighter and I don't see how being tiny would change that. It might be fun, being 1 inch tall too!
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:41 am

(Well, first - Tinies are at least 3 Inches tall. Well - their Kids of Course not. Then: These two are no Fairies - they are Abkhani - they were originally 8 Inches tall, but grown on Duty by Donna Diana."

Calin blushed: "Oh - he thinks we are Fairies, heheee..."
"We are not - and if I were, I would be a pretty scary one." Carula said. Then she looked down her moving Tummy: "And the one who could shrink You is now in there..."
"And I like it here." Volg said, as Carula looked at Tyler: "By the Way - where are Your Weapons, hm?"
They both went over to Tyler with weasel-like Agility, so he could see, how big they were. They really were more like man-sized Weasels. And Weasels this big would happen to be First-Class-Predators...
Weasels... are no Fun for anyone around. Carula mentioned: "We can´t run out into the Woods just as we like - we need some Planing, some Surveillance and a bit Equipment, don´t You think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next