Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))

Go down 
+2
Bandur Khan
Nehpalm
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 1:33 am

"Hey, Neh! If You need something to protect Yourself - get this here." Kaela went after him and stuck this... `Glass Sword´ into the Ground. Then she was on her Way back and began to... breathe.
Deep.
In Fact... she seemed to suck in insane Amounts of Air - and she began to grow. The arcane Way of growing Matter can be different, but by living Things it sometimes has something to do with... `Logic´, may this Logic be hidden, weird or not. So she grew - with every Step. Even some Grass and Gravel grew around her Shoes... and some Ants, irritated by their sudden Change of View...
Due to her trained Spirit and Aura some Things near her could also grow - like her Clothes (which she found very convenient, by the Way). So Neh saw a Woman, that was going away from him - and actually getting bigger. And bigger - Soon her Body vanished between the greenleaved Branches - and only her now huge Legs could be seen... So Kaela arrived back at the Clearing, gently bowing back a Tree to look at the Scenery again - this Time from a Height of 110 Feet and smiling at `Mean Machine´ and Tyler: "Did I miss something?"

(Best `growing´ Sound ever - from 0:40 til 1:40!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDqCtqDhHlE

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sun May 10, 2015 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Pony
Tasty morsel
Doctor Pony

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 4:31 am

((Thanks for the advice. Due to real world stuff, it took a while longer than I'd hoped, but I hope this will suffice. It's got most of her physical information, but I'm still building character.))

Back to top Go down
Nehpalm
Helpless prey
Nehpalm

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:35 pm

Nehpalm looked at the odd sword for a long moment. staring at it as it just sat there and nods a bit, understanding the fact that while here, he would need something worth while "thanks Kaela... he looked at her eyes before seeing her rush to a brush. unsure why she would do that.. until gasping at the new size she had become "woa... he went to the sword and pulled at it while she walked closer to the scene. happy to take an offered wepon from someone who clearly was a veteran at this... Felarya, AND could grow the size to match against the preds here
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 10:46 pm

You better be careful around here mate. You dont know what is going to swallow ya!
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:17 pm

What Neh also could see, was something... odd. Out of one of the Pockets at Kaela´s Jeans Jacket, a small and agile Girl appeared. Wearing amazingly gaudy Clothes made her not only look pretty unique - but the Patterns and the Choice of Colours made her even look... dangerous of a Sort. She wore black Pants with neon yellow Stripes at the Sides (and yellow Pockets) - and a bright orange, pretty wide-cut Jacket with a noticeable blueish-black Pattern - and the light blue Words TEAM X-TREME on her Back.
This Girl had long maroon coloured Hair, green Eyes - and a cute Pout in her nice Face. Suspicious she looked around - and then she just jumped off, saying: "I´m so not in the Mood for a Fight..."
Falling from a Height of nearly 90 Feet she easily landed on her Feet, stood up, ran out of the Way and looked around - and obviously she noticed something she didn´t expect to notice, looking around: "What the... ?"
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 2:34 pm

((Sheesh! Could you guys please wait for Mr. I? I know he's being slow, but he has his reasons and continuing to post without him is an incredibly jerkish move, since whenever he does come back he'll have to reply to all of these posts. Please keep the relatively rapid posting to Black Manor College if you're really bored/impatient...))

((I know I didn't start this RP, and rules in this forum may be different from what I'm used to, but this is kind of a basic courtesy, guys.))
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 7:10 pm

((Thank you, Balthazar. I only wanted to give people time to decide if they wanted to introduce anyone else. And I know I didn't start this, but If I'm ever slow I have a good reason. Up until this week I had AP tests to study for and now things have calmed down a bit. ))
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Poss' eyes went big as the giantess appeared before her. She continued to ignore the being at her feet, seeing him as being no threat. "You're a fairy? No, you don't have wings. How can you grow and shrink like that? I'll let you have him if you got to him first, it's only fair. The guy at my feet should be just as good."
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 12:03 am

((Not a problem, I. ^^ ))

Everyone ignored him. Everyone. From the dridder to the new operator who stepped in with what the cyborg recognized was a mid-tech, high-caliber sidearm to the possible predator who really did turn out to be a predator in disguise, somehow. If the 'destructoid' had teeth it could grit, it would be doing so now. However, it soon focused on the fact it was surrounded by giants - the giantess on one side and the dridder on the other. He quickly tried calculating the threat levels of both and compared them, figuring out which was the larger threat to the operators. As he did so, the dridder casually started talking about dividing the operators as food.

Not... go... ing... to... hap... pen...

The bulky mechanical being suddenly leapt forward with a speed and dexterity that were entirely at odds with it's troll-like frame and heavy build. If Poss had decided to really keep an eye on him and register the threat he was, she probably could have dodged his attack, or gotten away with a slight scrape. As it was, though, the distraction that Kaela provided with her sudden size-change sent the dridder into the worst-case scenario.

Which was the cyborg slamming into her midriff like a giant bullet. Even if she attempted to dodge, he wouldn't end up far from his mark thanks to his insane speed - something which was explained by the slightly smoking thrusters built into his cybernetic feet and legs. However, the initial collision wasn't even the worst of the 'destructoid's attack.

Poss felt a flare of pain as the cyborg's clawed hands ripped into her tender flesh. Despite their size, they were blurred from the speed they were being wielded with, and a power field had enveloped them to grant even greater cutting power; something which rendered even her thick skin vulnerable to the machine-man's onslaught. A spray of blood - fairly small compared to how much was in the spider-giantess, but still there - erupted from the freshly dug wound, spattering across the monster's form and staining Kaela's clothing if she was close enough.

"TERMINATE!" The flat monotone of the machine-man droned. "TERMINATE!"

((Uh, if doing that much counts as god-moding or something, I'll happily edit. I just thought that this much was heavily supported by the circumstances, and I kind of want to establish just how combat-oriented this character was designed by his creators (IC) to be. Razz ))

((Poss is far from dead, though, either way. Just warned Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 12:50 am

(I think, measured at the short Amount of Time this all took it should be okay. I am glad, that there are other People who have Fun with the Description of `Slow-Motion-Impressions´.  Smile  )

"I would say, `this one´ would be a bit tricky to... uhhm... Oof, this surely did hurt!" Kaela answered - and looked at the `Tasmanian Devil´. She sat down and decided to watch this. The Main Objection of the CyBorg surely was to scare away this Dridder - but Kaela thought, if this remarkable Being dies at this Attempt, the Destroid probably wouldn´t be too concerned about it. Kaela studied the Movements of the Cyborg - You´ll never know...

Meanwhile the colourful Girl `out of the Pocket´ stood on the Ground and looked around - still suspicious. Looking at the Plants, the Back of her huge Ride, hearing this `Metal-meets-Chitine-Sound´ - and then she saw a Guy standing there - with a weird flat Crystal in his Hands - or something alike.
Her green Eyes stared at him: "How big are You?"
Back to top Go down
Nehpalm
Helpless prey
Nehpalm

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:24 pm

Neh watched as he witnessed the mech get into a fight with the huge drider. though was a bit steamed to hear that HE was to be an assumed meal to Kaela "h-hey! i ain't no ones meal!" he called back with a fist. though backed up a bit. unsure of that when seeing the new giant Kaela. he held the sword in his hands and looked down to it some more. "got to say... i like it even though its a sword. could get used to it" Nehpalm swung it a few times before acking from the colorful looking girl calling to him about his size "um... its what i am now?... 6 foot seven..." he shrugged "cant exactly grow like our friend there" figuring that since he wasn't gone yet, and that the giant beauty who wasn't trying to eat him GAVE him the sword. he could call her a friend.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:13 pm

The Girl came over to him, measured him - and then looked down at herself. She squatted down and looked at the Grass here at the Clearing. And she looked back at Nehpalm - and began to smile: "Finally... I´m normal again!"
Well, as normal, as someone can be, who seems to have thin, glassy Thorns on her Underarms and Back - standing hideously secretive out of the black-orange Jacket. And as normal, as someone can be, reeking like Sort of a poisonous Plant or Insect.
Neh would think, she was a little bit shorter than him - and she would look absolutely gorgeous in a moss-green Gown, combined with black Leggins and fitting Shoes - almost like some Bond-like Spy-Girl.
But just now in her hypermodern and colourful Outfit she looked more than a typical X-Treme-Sports-Enthusiast - ready for Skydiving, Basejumping, Freerunning, Parkour or even Bungee in a Fraction of a Second. And a dangerous one too, it seemed. And the most remarkable Words were her next: "Hi - I´m May-Lee - and I´m poisonous."

May-Lee Durant:

(Don´t worry - but I think a little Talk should be okay, while the others are... uhhm - `having their own Fun´.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 3:21 pm

Poss screamed in pain as the mechanical man eviscerated her. She tried reaching for him to remove the man from her torso so that he didn't slowly slice a hole clear through her.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 12:57 pm

((Uh, just for the record, I'm waiting on Dragon to post, since I think his character would put his weapon to use right about now...))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:11 pm

(Honestly... sometimes he reminds me of myself. Especially when he seems to be surprised by himself about what he's gonna do next...) Smile
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 9:58 am

((Sorry, I got busy, and FYI I'll be off till monday beacuse I'm going out of town))

*I take out my handgun and shoot at the metal guy* What are you? An android or something? Let her go!
Back to top Go down
Nehpalm
Helpless prey
Nehpalm

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 12:53 pm

Neh blinked and marveled at the newcomer... then looked back at the impending battle so far "huh... good thing its not me who fired first" Nehpalm shockingly moved slightly away from May-Lee when hearing that she was poisonous. "erm... hi, im Nehpalm... but you can call me Neh" he smiled a bit. just about offering a hand to shake her's but bit back on that. not sure if even touching the new girl was safe "well... what exactly do you mean 'normal?... considering that im seeing two giants... one mech, and you... im starting to have doubts on what is normal at the moment" he joked "though yea... i think about six feet is regular height around here" he rubbed the back of his head. unsure now "or... did i end up shrinking while coming here?... im so confused" he admits. though he knows for sure that his mentor's device that took him here worked.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:22 pm

The machine-man's senses were on fire. The blood, the screaming, the sweet, oh so sweet feeling of flesh and bone being torn apart with his talons... it was fantastic. Perhaps it was how these predators felt when they swallowed someone whole, that wonderful feeling of doing exactly what they wanted, and getting the outcome they wanted. Albeit the cyborg's 'fetish' was a helluva lot messier, more painful, and usually helped save lives. Usually.

In this case, however, it seemed that the life he was trying to save didn't understand.

Ping.

A large-caliber bullet bounced off of the monster's heavily-armored, robotic shoulder. The damage was minimal, thanks to the low-tech weaponry, the extreme range it was being fired at, and the durable metal of which the 'destructoid's' augmentations were made from. However, it was the reason that the bullet was fired that caught the thing's attention. It turned, covered from head to toe in steaming blood and gore, as more of the crimson liquid and ragged shreds of flesh streamed out around it. The creature focused on where the bullets were coming from - one of the possible operators - and saw that he was aiming right at it. That wasn't an accidental shot-

Pang.

The operator was trying to shut him down.

The shock of that thought left the cyborg frozen as Poss successfully grabbed him, pulling the monster out of her gaping stomach wound. If she tried eating him, though, only the gods knew what he could do to her from the inside... he'd almost carved his way to her stomach, after all.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:09 pm

As Neh reached her his Hand, he could see, how some... Thorns on her Back and her Underarms spreaded. They looked like... very big Hornet Stings - or something like that. She stepped a bit back, observing this Guy with his Glass Sword.

http://abload.de/img/may-leepoisonousouu6f.jpg

Some Time ago, afer eating all Kinds of venomous Stuff, these Thorns began to grow - along with a pretty intimidating purple Pattern on her Back. Which May-Lee doesn´t know, because she can´t see her Back. But it´s there...
"Normal..." May-Lee said - and smiled: "Be happy, You´re this big. As I arrived here, I was 3 Inches small."

Nearby a 30 Meters tall tuvalesian Woman wondered, where some Guy always got as Gun - and always seemed to fire it. Obviously it wasn´t this hard at all getting Guns´n Ammo around here... And it also isn´t this hard getting into Trouble around here - firing at the Destroid is a pretty bad Idea...
Back to top Go down
Doctor Pony
Tasty morsel
Doctor Pony

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 1:33 pm

Sylvae winced as they shot the Destructoid. It seemed to be a bad idea, and she was right behind them. She moved to try and avoid crossfire. Still in the wooded areas and keeping low, she patiently waited for a chance to strike.

Last edited by Doctor Pony on Sat May 30, 2015 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 2:26 am

Now that she had removed the aggressor from her body, she certainly had to retaliate. She decided that eating him was out of the question. Instead she pinned him against the ground with her palm putting a considerable amount of force on him, and channeled her magical abilities to roast the destructoid pinned beneath her hand. He would feel it started to get real hot, real fast. The ground would even start to smolder after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 12:09 am

For a long moment, the monster remained frozen as it was slammed into the ground, pinned there by the huge dridder's hand. It was still puzzled. Why... would... an... oper... ator... shoot...me? The flesh-and-metal construct thought, slowly. However, as the giantess' hand began to heat up, it realized it was running out of time. Straining against her grip for a few seconds, the 'destructoid' - a title it deserved but certainly wasn't officially known as - quickly realized it's strength alone wouldn't get it out of this jam. However, as the heat increased, it realized that its attacker forgot two things: its blades could rip her apart upon mere contact, and his booster jets.

While the hefty boosters required some time to recharge after use, they'd been given plenty of time to do so. Also, while the thing had turned off the powerful energy sheaths on its blades that gave it its cutting power, it reactivated them, and simply flexed. Pain began to spread across Poss' hand as the cyborg began to tear itself some space, and then activated its booster jets before it got too hot. Its metal carapace was still pretty hot, and what human meat still showed was somewhat crispy, but the machine-man was very much still active.

Skidding across the ground didn't exactly help matters as it shot out of Poss' grip, and dug a shallow trench dozens of feet long before it ground to a halt. Fresh blood steamed on its surface and evaporated from its claws as the cyborg ponderously got to its feet.

"RETREAT OR BE TERMINATED." It demanded, in its same old monotone. It took a threatening stance, wondering if Poss knew that it couldn't soar back at her like before...

It had never been terribly good at bluffing, before.
Back to top Go down
Nehpalm
Helpless prey
Nehpalm

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 5:28 pm

Neh looked at May-Lee and blinked "you mean... i could have come here smaller!? now that could have been for worse." he gulped. looking at the drider having the continuous fight with the war machine. though he still had an odd feeling... not bad or good. he had no idea that Sylvae was really close to him and May-lee "hey... where exactly ARE we within Felarya? what are the top predators?" he muttered. thinking he would need to know exactly where he was at and where the nearest safe town was "and... are there villages my size around here?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:07 am

May-Lee thought about it - and shrugged her Shoulders: "No Plan - no Idea - and don´t care. See - one Day I met kaela - and she was... nice. So she let me ride in her Breast Pocket for a While - I didn´t know, she can do... THAT."
The Redhead looked back to where the Giantess stood - and had to admit - pretty hardcore Fuselage and Landing Gear was there to be seen. Then she looked back at Nehpalm: "Who´s the Boss You want to know? Well - I´m not this long here - but it´s obvious - the bigger the `better´, wouldn´t You agree? So I am happy Kaela did do her Trick with me in her Pocket - so I have grown back at least to my normal Size, too."
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Poss tried to save what was left of her hand and quickly plunged it into the soil as far away from the machine as she could. She screamed and was breathing heavily due to the extreme pain. She looked to the machine and said sternly. "A warrioress never gives up. But I will concede this fight to you. I won't eat those people you're protecting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))   Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nehpalm's journey into Felarya ((open))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next