Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

Location : "The Funny Farm, where life is beautiful all the time!"

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Empty
PostSubject: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 1:09 pm

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Homura10
((disclaimer: I did not make this image))

Name:
Laura Dyeis

Height:
4'3"

Weight:
60lbs

32 but because of certain happenings in her past she will forever look 15-16

Race:
She was human... until she died... ish... Now she is a ghost thing that can manifest a physical body.

Physical capabilities:
Her body is fragile but she feels no pain when injured, and when damaged, her body seems to produce a strange purple glow. She is physically weak but extremely nimble as her body isn't real and can be recreated on destruction after a certain amount of time((Explained in bio later)).

Personality:
She is very laid back and a "go with the flow" type of person, and is typically a sweetheart and very caring. She often in a situation where her companions are in trouble she will take a hit for them and even allow her body to be forfeit to protect them. ((basically she is a fodder character that can go a few rounds, so to speak))

Bio:
Edit/Add#1:
She was thirteen when her power manifested the first time, it caused her to accidentally knock over an entire library's fiction section. After a few other, similarly suspicious events a man confronted her and offered her some training. At first she refused to even acknowledge her ability but after a few days and another event where she pushed a guy into an open sewer main, she finally asked the man for help. He had her address him as "Locke" and he began to train her. She began skipping class to do some overtime.

Laura mysteriously woke in Felarya, after being put in detention at her school for skipping class. She was spending more time practicing her power to manipulate her aura she developed with her mentor. She wandered until she found a strange cave that provided her shelter. The next morning she saw smoke rising in a column up to the sky, she recognized it as a campfire as she loved camping and did so regularly with her parents, after arriving at the source she was shocked to find  a woman the size of a tall tree sitting with her back to Laura. Laura tried to communicate, and after the woman took notice of her, Laura was grabbed suddenly. After a comment about how it was nice that she had offered herself up as a snack the gigantic woman attempted to swallow her. Laura used her aura to hover in air  to avoid falling into the abyss that was certain doom. This was still futile as she hadn't had enough willpower at the time to use it to escape. The giant just grabbed her again and "manually" placed Laura into her mouth. While being digested She willed to be free and her soul separated from her body as she "died."

Laura seemed to fall and she looked around expecting to see the afterlife, but what she saw was where she had been eaten and the giantess still sitting there looking pleased with herself. Laura freaked and ran but tripped and fell. She was starting to freak out when she realized she had fallen through a tree, and then she realized she was transparent, though the transparency started to become more solid as time went on. After some time she found she didn't feel hungry, tired or thirsty and she wandered for hours and she began being able to physically interact with objects again, and she stopped fazing through trees as the became obstacles once again. She discovered a town and after a while she mustered up the courage to walk to the gate. Luckily her mind manifested clothes when she reformed. She entered and someone noticed her hint of strangeness as she wasn't completely manifested and if you were really trying you could see a hint of transparency.

When confronted she explained her story and she was welcomed to the strange world. She attempted to manipulate her aura, and when she did her arm faded and completed her task. When she was done it reformed her arm and she was fine. She has spent a few years traversing the area and learning what she could. She has been eaten a few times and her body just reforms after a while.

Abilities:
She has one ability and it is being able to manipulate her aura. As of now her body is just a physical manifestation of her aura, so now when she uses her abilities parts of her body changes and look like some kind of anamorphous blob. It is pretty much only effective to interact with things when fully physical.
Edit/Add#1:
Her aura can move and just plain interact with her surroundings, such as pushing and pulling or even allowing her to fly, until her focus is broken. While her physical body can be destroyed it becomes physical again after a few hours.

((I guess feel free to critisize...))

Last edited by Dawn_Shadowblade on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : revision)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 6:39 pm

Hello there, Shadowblade, Nice to see another of those, and welcome to the lovely and ever hungry world of Felarya! Since you didn't introduce yourself in the proper thread I'll just give you your gift basket here:
Gift Basket:

As for the character. She is interesting. Ghosts are one the one race that not many stick with so I'll be interested in her development. Her backstory needs some work as far as presentation goes though. Felt too choppy and rushed. Still the first one is always the hardest and nobody ever gets it spot on their first time out of the gate. I got the feeling she's a literary character of yours?
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:54 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
I got the feeling she's a literary character of yours?

Weeeeeelllll...... actually I wrote this all on the fly and came up with it as I came along... I come up with characters all the time and this is actually one of the ones I spent the least amount of time developing as I wish to add the stories she is part of as part of her story... I spent all of like twenty minutes coming up with the unedited version. I just spent about two hours freaking out whether I should post her or not... hehe.... I have an actual character that I spent years developing a story for... and no I didn't name my character after my username I named my username after that character... Here is the most recent image of him, and I tooooootally didn't spend three hours in my room looking for the pic just to show it off... anyways... he probably wouldn't fit in this setting... and I really need to update this characters image...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Dawn_Shadowblade wrote:
jedi-explorer wrote:
I got the feeling she's a literary character of yours?

Weeeeeelllll...... actually I wrote this all on the fly and came up with it as I came along... I come up with characters all the time and this is actually one of the ones I spent the least amount of time developing as I wish to add the stories she is part of as part of her story... I spent all of like twenty minutes coming up with the unedited version. I just spent about two hours freaking out whether I should post her or not... hehe.... I have an actual character that I spent years developing a story for... and no I didn't name my character after my username I named my username after that character... Here is the most recent image of him, and I tooooootally didn't spend three hours in my room looking for the pic just to show it off... anyways... he probably wouldn't fit in this setting... and I really need to update this characters image...
Spoiler:

XD You have some talent then both at writing and drawing. Reminds me of my works. I soemtimes can make a detailed character in minutes that outshines even characters I worked on since high school. Oh you'd be surprised what fits in the Felarya setting. I've taken quite a few who many said wouldn't fit and not only made them fit but also made them into characters that only needed a little trimming to fit in. I originaly fell in love with Felarya for the vore but it was the multiple layered genres you can stack in it and the characters who come from them that kept me here. Still does really.
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 7:24 am

jedi-explorer wrote:

XD You have some talent then both at writing and drawing. Reminds me of my works. I soemtimes can make a detailed character in minutes that outshines even characters I worked on since high school. Oh you'd be surprised what fits in the Felarya setting. I've taken quite a few who many said wouldn't fit and not only made them fit but also made them into characters that only needed a little trimming to fit in. I originaly fell in love with Felarya for the vore but it was the multiple layered genres you can stack in it and the characters who come from them that kept me here. Still does really.

Thank you and I am trying to create a version of the character that could fit here... its hard because he/she... it... has long surpassed the power of gods by now, but I have 60% of an idea on why it is here. I will be doing it in its female rendition and selecting one or two of its weaker abilities and I will dial them back to the not OP level... And I will be hand drawing the picture.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:16 am

Welcome to the Pleasuredome!

Nice to have You here and You´re right: Thinking up fascinating Characters (and of Course drawing them) is Fun! So You have my Respect to be able to do this and I will hope You will safe this Creativity for a long Time to come. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:41 am

Bandur Khan wrote:
Welcome to the Pleasuredome!

Nice to have You here and You´re right: Thinking up fascinating Characters (and of Course drawing them) is Fun! So You have my Respect to be able to do this and I will hope You will safe this Creativity for a long Time to come. Very Happy

Wanna see the earliest pic of that hand drawn character? I can post it in another spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:43 am

Harhar... this is Your Thread. You don´t need a Permission for that... lol!
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:47 am

Bandur Khan wrote:
Harhar... this is Your Thread. You don´t need a Permission for that... lol!
I just wanted to know if you wanted to see it. well I drew this about 10 years ago...

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  12299110
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 12:14 pm

Good! So this is an old Character... It´s nice to still have him around, right?

I always say, if there is anything You want People to know - go show them.

There are enough dull Guys around, You meet them every Day around the Clock...
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 12:23 pm

Bandur Khan wrote:
Good! So this is an old Character... It´s nice to still have him around, right?

I always say, if there is anything You want People to know - go show them.

There are enough dull Guys around, You meet them every Day around the Clock...
It is nice to keep my lifes' "wip" around.
The story behind the character is pretty complicated... like how it was born a girl. And was a princess no less... yeah its story is so convoluted... in my conversion to make it work here I am going to pretty much brush over a lot as it isn't too important for the reason its in Felarya. the character is the guardian of reality... and is completely immortal... of course I am making it have self induced amnesia so it forgets that... I cant change it too much... though... I am stuck as to which race to make it as anything is possible for the character. It is a living paradox being everything all at once. I thought some kind of dragon morph subspecies...
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 12:27 pm

Well, since anything can happen and arrive here - due to all the dimensional Rifts and Portals around, this Person surely can be anything, too. There would be not something illogical in there...
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 12:31 pm

Bandur Khan wrote:
Well, since anything can happen and arrive here - due to all the dimensional Rifts and Portals around, this Person surely can be anything, too. There would be not something illogical in there...

Actually the character teleports itself in and wipes its own memories and its form gets adjusted... For the character its on a vacation...
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: My new w.i.p.   Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 10:41 pm

Spoiler:

Name:
Zweihander/Zwei

Species/ subspecies:
Nightmare

Height:
4'6ft

Magical capabilities:
Fear manipulation- Zwei can cause fear in any being around her and bring forth pure fear in even the most fearless warrior. Zwei Can look into a persons mind and learn their worst fear and project images to draw out their fear and defend  herself from attack. Just looking in her right eye can paralyze you. The left eye symbolizes the inner power she has locked away, and the truth of her life.

Physical capabilities:
Being freakishly strong, seemingly due to what she is now, she can lift/break/push/throw just about anything put in front of her. she can run extremely fast and has reflexes like you wouldn't believe. She has the appearance of a predator but lacks the size or desire to hunt human size creatures, mostly because a lot of them are slightly taller than her.

Personality:
Happy, kind and cheery. Zwei is a sweet girl who would do anything for the people she befriends. She has a cloudy past, that for some reason or another, she cant remember. She just woke up in Felarya and through some manor or another she survived. She is very adventurous and has found herself in a few sticky situations she barely was able to claw her way out of. One thing people keep cautioning her with is "Curiosity killed the cat."

Bio:
Zwei isn't her real name but she doesn't even remember what it was in the first place so she just named herself. She was originally a very powerful immortal that patrolled many different timelines and protected reality from the most dangerous threats in the Omniverse. She was the living Paradox known as Dawn Direilett. Without going into too much detail ((that would end up being a short novel)), Dawn wiped her mind and plopped herself on a new world and began her adventure.

((I wouldn't mind seeing another persons' rendition of my picture.))
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Another new W.I.P.   Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 5:17 pm

Spoiler:

Meet, Azrael Crescent, my newest brainchild. This is not a profile but it is a preview of his pic. I am very proud of my work on this one, I am not releasing much info on him but I'll tell you, he isn't a Spiderman ripoff.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 5:46 am

Wow! Good pose work on that last pic. O.o I'd fave it if we had the option. I notice something though. Your eyes are always the same design style making them uniformly unique! XD Curious though is it purposeful or are you like me with small gilt work on robes and building? I can only do one style thus far for some reason. ^^; But I am working on learning art deco New York styles.
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 10:33 am

jedi-explorer wrote:
Wow! Good pose work on that last pic. O.o I'd fave it if we had the option. I notice something though. Your eyes are always the same design style making them uniformly  unique! XD Curious though is it purposeful or are you like me with small gilt work on robes and building? I can only do one style thus far for some reason. ^^; But I am working on learning art deco New York styles.

Well my characters are all drawn in a style I have been developing since I was in middle school. I have the Profile info ready for Az' and i'll post it today. I was also thinking of replicating one of my older characters from my childhood to show you guys where I started and have a remade rendition of the same character next to it. I have been thinking of how to do it and I have already started on the basics for it.
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Azrael Crescent's profile    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  F426bf10
Name:
Azrael Crescent

Species/Subspecies:
Planetouched/Ascendant Celestial

Height:
5'6"

Weight:
107lbs

Metaphysical Capabilities((All passive)):
Evil Sense- He can detect the presence of evil or malignant creatures or intentions.
Celestial Aura- He has an aura of good that causes Angelic creatures to identify him as one of their own and make them actively chose not to harm him. If a demon would touch him they would have the feeling of their flesh burning away.

Physical Capabilities:
Physique- Slim and limber, his light body and flexibility allows for his mid air acrobatics.
Activeness- He is almost constantly in motion as he is very fidgety and is ironically allergic to caffeine. He suffers from insomnia due to his childhood outside the safety of cities.
Strength- Very physically weak, he relies heavily on his gear.

Personality:
Kind and yet sporadic. He is very adventurous and loves to explore. He prefers to keep groups moving as being stationary for too long is risky and he often volunteers for night watch as he doesn't sleep often. He is very naïve and often stumbles into sticky situations.

Bio:
Azrael was conceived during an exploratory expedition of the realm of the Angels. During the time of his birth, Angels raided his parents cam and everyone but those involved in his birth was eaten, His mother and father, as well as his uncle and a family friend who was the woman in charge of delivering him. He grew up around that same collection of people in Felarya as they traveled from city to city. He grew up not staying in one place for too long as it had consequences. He learned how to survive in the Ferlyan wilds until the day their luck ran out in the form of a 60ft tall, ravenous giantess. He hid and watched as everyone he knew was devoured in front of him. One eventful day he stumbled through a rift and found himself in the presence of two skeletons, each with a ribbon around one of their wrists. One was a lavender and the other a dark violet.  he approached and the quickly came to life fastening themselves to his wrists and then the ribbons ends split and multiplied, wrapping themselves down his forearm. Since then he knew things he shouldn't, like ancient languages and strategies of long dead warriors. He used the skills these artifacts gave him and helped others survive and guided people through the wilds of the crazy land.

Artifact Description:
These strange, seemingly mundane ribbons, are ancient legendary artifacts, weapons of sorts. The lighter one, called Mercy, bestowed the knowledge of ancient scholars, a great sense of Diplomacy, and a strong feeling of compassion. The darker one was known as Justice, and it gave Az' the skill and cunning its past wielders, it also had knowledge of combat and strategy. They had never before been used in unison. They could be used in any fashion the wieldier can imagine. They posses the strength needed to lift boulders and are indestructible. They cannot be removed until the wielder dies of age or other causes. They are also intelligent, able to react while the wielder is otherwise vulnerable.

Last edited by Dawn_Shadowblade on Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 2:26 pm

AYESS... Another one, who loves to draw his own Characterz!

And a good one, too! Congratz!

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Mascot1mdu3o
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 10:41 pm

Bandur Khan wrote:
AYESS... Another one, who loves to draw his own Characterz!

And a good one, too! Congratz!

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Mascot1mdu3o

Thanks! I appreciate your approval. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: newest work in progress   Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 9:19 am

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  21492a10
Just the pic for now.
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 6:10 pm

Character pic:
Spoiler:

▅▅Delphi A'ora▅▅

ɢ ᴇ ɴ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ ʟ _ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ :
Spoiler:

ᴅ ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ ɪ ʟ _ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ :
Spoiler:

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs / sᴋɪʟʟs / ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs / ᴇᴛᴄ. _ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ :
Spoiler:

ʙ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ɢ ʀ ᴏ ᴜ ɴ ᴅ _ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Eveny & Athena   Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 5:02 pm

Character pic:
Spoiler:

▅▅Eveny & Athena▅▅

ɢ ᴇ ɴ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ ʟ _ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ :
Spoiler:

ᴅ ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ ɪ ʟ _ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ :
Spoiler:

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs / sᴋɪʟʟs / ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs / ᴇᴛᴄ. _ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ :
Spoiler:

ʙ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ɢ ʀ ᴏ ᴜ ɴ ᴅ _ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 12:11 am

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Img_2010
____…____
Name:
Lavender
Height:
6'7"
Weight:
187lbs
Species:
Flora
Distinguishing features:
Her four vines that wrap around her arms, along with the seam allowing her to open her mouth further than normal.
Positive traits:
Very sociable.
Negative traits:
Struggles to restrain her hunger.
Fears:
Hurting a friend.
Fertile soil.
Dislikes:
Judgmental people.
Soft spots:
Children.
Triggers:
Recklessness with fire.
Abilities:
She can extend her vines and control them.
Her canine teeth can inject venomous liquid.
Her lower jaw and neck down to her collar bone can split open to allow for human sized prey.
Weaknesses:
Fire. She is flammable.
Personality:
She is very kind and seeks to help others with anything they ask. She has a very subservient demeanor and if someone tells her what to do she will likely do it.
History:
From the moment she was aware of her surroundings she was treated as a servant. She was made to do menial tasks and forced to do as she was told. She may be a natural predator but the conditioning and years of obedience drilled into her, she only fed on what she was given. But one day her master was murdered and she was left locked in the servant quarters with the others. After time passed she lost control of her hunger and devoured one of the maids. She escaped and has sought a new life for herself, though her conditioning hinders her from time to time.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 7:53 am

Hmm, shes actually a pretty cool character, reminds me in part of Poision Ivy, who has a lot of pred potential. I think her backstory is pretty interesting as well.

Also, welcome back Dawn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next