Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theft Hoverbike: Negav, Felarya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Grand Theft Hoverbike: Negav, Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Hoverbike: Negav, Felarya   Grand Theft Hoverbike: Negav, Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 12:24 pm

So, while bored in a useless class last week, my mind drifted off to one of my new favorite games, Grand Theft Auto 5 (and Online). And then It hit me, If I combined the action of GTA with the magic of Felarya, I could make a great series out of it! (And Partially inspired by this one Felarya story I saw where this girl dares Predators to eat her, and escapes at the last second. Not sure who wrote it. If someone could direct me to it, i would be grateful.)

So i was thinking about having there being a main heist party of 3-4 where they would act as mercs and need to do missions for whoever hires them for a job. I was thinking about having one guy dual weilding handguns, who would act as the team leader and frountman. Then a female who would specialize in magic, but still have much left to learn (Think of Lucy from early in Fairy Tale). Then another female who would act similar to an assasin/ninja. Who would specialize in getting intel and hacking. Rounding out the team would be a last male, although I am kinda stuck on what he should be. I was playing with the idea of some kind of iron man type armor, but I'm not sure. All characters will be normal size humanoids. (Likely Human, Elf, Neko, and not sure respectfully).

I was going to have the first story start out where the team barely knows each other, and was a simple treasure hunting team until one day when they wander a bit too close to the Giant Tree and get jumped by Crisis. Crisis, noticing that they seem decently tough and noticeably sad, as if she had been crying recently, forces the team to retrieve Lea, who had been captured by the Negav authorities and sentenced to death by the Jail monster. She then attaches these waistbands to each of the team, telling them that they will explode if Lea dies, killing them as well. The crew then agrees to the mission, and sets out to rescue Lea. (Crisis can't obviously go because the pressure of the Insolon Eye would kill her, nor could her fairy friends). Each story would be like a mission in GTA with objectives, enemies, plot twists big fights exc.

In case anyone was wondering, Its called grand Theft Hoverbike because Hoverbikes are the primary mode of transportation around Felarya. I know that there are cars, but according to the wiki (and basic logic) Outside of Negav they would be pretty useless.

If you would like to help, I could use some help coming up with character names. I'm pretty bad at giving characters names!

So, let me know what you all think of my idea, and let me know if you would like to read a series on this. Feedback is appreciated!
Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Hoverbike: Negav, Felarya
Page 1 of 1