Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What if something happened to Karbo?

Go down 
+10
Karbo
Lockheed X-17
XionGaTaosenai
Ilceren
Stabs
Pendragon
DarkOne
Krisexy26
jedi-explorer
dragon808tr
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gamma
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Gamma

What if something happened to Karbo? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if something happened to Karbo?   What if something happened to Karbo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 4:33 pm

I should point out that the Vishmital have internet. I'm not sure how easy getting a line would be, but it exists.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: What if something happened to Karbo?   What if something happened to Karbo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 2:14 am

Furspy15 wrote:
DarkOne wrote:
dragon808tr wrote:

I'd rather live there for the rest of my life than here! Anyone else feel this way?

no

And why is that? Is it because of the survival? Or are you just scared of some sexy girl preds like myself? Hehe~

I kinda find it odd how above it is listed as an issue of no internet. I don't see the problem. Internet is nice, but is not needed as much as modern people think it to be. Personally, i find it liberating to take a stroll in the woods, or perhaps camp out for a weekend on Holiday. Honestly, Felarya would be a dream for me as well, just think of all the discoveries, adventure, and fun!

There are some things in that world we do not want to mess with... But I wonder how that world would possibly exist. It would be a great spot for research for science.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: What if something happened to Karbo?   What if something happened to Karbo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 4:30 am

Furspy15 wrote:

And why is that? Is it because of the survival? Or are you just scared of some sexy girl preds like myself? Hehe~

i prefer to keep my Escapist Fantasies and reality separate,
Back to top Go down
XionGaTaosenai
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: What if something happened to Karbo?   What if something happened to Karbo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 8:56 am

Who said anything about escaping? I'll have you know Felarya factors heavily into my Bond villain doomsday plot.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: What if something happened to Karbo?   What if something happened to Karbo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 6:02 pm

DarkOne wrote:
Furspy15 wrote:

I agree! I love Felarya and all things giantess....but this particular fantasy isn't as safe as exploring something safer like say pet play....or suspension. <.<
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: What if something happened to Karbo?   What if something happened to Karbo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 9:01 am

Gamma wrote:
I should point out that the Vishmital have internet.  I'm not sure how easy getting a line would be, but it exists.
Internet started as a military solution to certain problems, so it's not unlikely. It won't be like the way internet has developed here, though.

Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: What if something happened to Karbo?   What if something happened to Karbo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:05 am

DarkOne wrote:
Furspy15 wrote:

Who said it was escapist? Dun dun dun! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if something happened to Karbo?   What if something happened to Karbo? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if something happened to Karbo?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2