Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Negavian Madness

Go down 
2 posters

Enjoyed which best so far?
Squamataurs Can Suck It
Negavian Madness  Vote_lcap0%Negavian Madness  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Forbes Folly
Negavian Madness  Vote_lcap0%Negavian Madness  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
For Whom The Bel Tolls
Negavian Madness  Vote_lcap100%Negavian Madness  Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Negavian Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Negavian Madness    Negavian Madness  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 11:08 pm

Squamataurs Can Suck It

“FASTER!!” Screamed the gunner to the driver. The driver growled back a reply to his panicked partner.

“What dya think I'm tyrin' to do, ya nit wit? Quite givin' me ordas AND SHOOT HER!”

“Awww I hate it when couples fight. Te he he!” Teased a huge feminine voice from behind the pair of human adventurers. Unlike them the person, er Squamataur, to whom this voice belonged didn't need a four rolling rings made of rubber and a box that was barely able to keep from exploding to propel her forward. No. Nolty was a squamataur who stood proudly seventy feet in the air when not chasing down reluctant prey such as the two male humans seated in their….Jeep didn't they call it? Whatever it was it sure was fast! But she didn't care what it was called or how fast it went. As she chased after them the gunner couldn't help but observe her in all her terrifying sexy glory. She was like all Felaryan predators she was part woman and part some-other-kinda-critter. Her human half was hot. Sexy, if not in the busty kind of way the guide books had said her kind would be. But she wasn't wearing a thang~ Her breasts may have been normal sized for her massive frame but they were jiggling as free as the creator had intended on her olive skinned human half and her eyes were exotic shade of orange with little bits of light blue here and there. Her face was like an Italian super model from back home, with nape length, soft, dark hair that looked sexily tousled after all that running. Her lizard half though was….ugh! Well to Gerald's mind anyway. He wasn't some weirdo scaly fetishist though! For those: her lizard half was built to like an Italian Ruin/Wall lizard, smaller and more maneuverable than some of her lumbering cousins. Her scale pattern was indeed a a mixture of vibrant lime  green on her back and dotted with brown stripes that ran to her tail which intersected with her green parts making mottled spots along her sides.

Of course it was hard to admire her beauty when she was determined to catch the pair of thieving humans at all cost! The sake of her getting a nutritious breakfast depended on it!

“Ahhh! She's gaining!” Screamed the darker skinned one of the two humans, Gerald ,back at his paler companion companion. Gerald Billings had chocolate colored skin, which he secretly suspected was why all the women on this crazy world wanted to eat him,  and kinky, thick black hair that was barely kept in control by a leather head band with a set of sniper's goggles meshed into the fabric. He always thought he looked dashing with that accessory and it fit the leather vest over a simple black T-Shirt that said 'Everyday I'm Strugglin' on it with his baggy leather trousers and heavy boots. He pulled the cross hair covered lenses from his goggled band down over his eyes grimacing as he took up position on the little vechile's Fifty Caliber Assault Emplacement and heartily gripped the 'T' shaped motor-bike-like handles and pulled back on them as if throttling up a Harley. “Die, you sexy, sexy freak girl! Ayayayayayaya!” He said as the weapon unleashed a torrent of powerful gunfire in Nolty's direction and it's signature “TAT-A-TAT-TAT-TATA-TAT” sound pumping hot lead in Nolty's direction.Ah but she was used to being shot at with both magical and mechanical devices and swiveled her head out of the way smirking. "My name isn't 'sexy, sexy freak girl'. It's Nolty, breakfast and don't forget it!" She said laughing manically for effect then wincing a little as one lucky barrage clipped her ear while she wasn't looking. Ouch!

“Owww! Hey! What's that for?!” Asked the Squamataur angrily rubbing her ear while ducking under another spit ball assault that blasted apart some of the canopy over head violently.

“'What was that for'?!” Gerald intoned back to her mimicking her high pitched girly voice to an annoying degree. “Um maybe cause you trying to make us part of your huge ass, scaly lizard booty?! Crazy woman!” Replied Gerald angrily. To which her reply was an evil smile.

“Ha ha ha! Oh come on! I'm reasonable!" She said pausing before swiping at the Jeep's gunner. "It's not like I'm gonna chew!” She said barely missing as Gerald ducked down then with a wink which she she was rewarded with a blast of bullets that stung her shoulder! “Yeeeeowww! Grrr…!” She said wincing and trying to put on more speed. The damnable little box on wheels could move so fast though and every swipe of her hand missed Gerald by inches as it vroomed on into less tree filled land.

“Ah we're almost there, Gerry! Hang in with 'er a 'lil bit longer, mate!” Said John Forbes, British Mercenary, treasure hunter and the driver of the armored jeep the pair were piloting along the path to salvation: Negav!! “I can practically see Victory Gate from here! Ha ha ha! Won be long now! Just keep that big green bird off us a 'lil bit longer!” He said the driver happily shifting gears and watching the city turn from a dot into a blob that was slowly gaining definition. They were just about to be in the range of the Isolon Eye which would stop that gargantuan monster in her tracks. Bamo!

“Easy for you to say, britty!" Said Gerald in biting reply."I'm the one doin' all the fendin' off, lazy fish munch' jerk!” He said pulling back the handle bar of his gun and putting on his war face but and then going pale when he heard the next sound. A hollow, empty click. " Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Stinkin' piece of cheap Negavian shit! Earth guns never do this in the movies!” Gerald swore at the traitorous weapon somewhat inaccurately. “How could you be empty at a time like this?!” He said kicking the emplacement and yelping before looking up at the sadistically happy Squamataur who actually had the audacity to wink at him! Bitch. He stuck his tongue out at her.  “Nyaah! Jokes on you, lizard lips! We're about to hit the Isolon Eye's range and your head is gonna go BOOM!” Said Gerald laughing at Nolty. Forbes face palmed at that idiotic act of bravado. The whole plan was to drive her into the Eye's effect and knock her down and then drive straight across the Asianas Bridge signing bawdy tunes all the way to the Lit Ciggy Bar. Well that plan was fucked now.

Nolty blinked and looked around she hadn't noticed it but she was getting close to the Chimokai Commons, or as her people called it 'the Preyless Plane' as this was usually where most bad,reputation destroying, hunting stories came from. “Ahh! You little cheats!” She said angrily at the pair of tricky humans who poured on more speed and were rushing toward that tan blob on the horizon that was rapidly becoming more distinct. “When I get my claws on you I'm gonna mash you into mush then chew you up!!” She swore with determination. “And when I'm done with that I'll-” She winced as suddenly an intense headache gripped her like a vice. “Agggh!” She said gripping the sides of her head and Gerald let out a loud cheer pumping his fist into the air several times and sticking his tongue out at the lizard-taur once again.

“Ha! How you like me now, beotch?! Ha ha ha ha-... Holy shit!!” He said swearing and ducking under a massive pink spear of grabbity death that snapped the air above his head. “Shit, shit, shit! Gun it, Forbes! Gunnn itttt!!' Cried out Gerald  looking around the gun emplacement and having to duck back behind it as another strike slapped the side of the jeep taking off some paint and causing Nolty to spit and sputter in absolute irritation. Her palet was not made for cheap Jeep paint!

“Bleah!!” She said spitting several times and her already menacing orange eyes seeming to go more primal and scary than before even though she was wincing in pain. “I….will never give …up....agh.......AAOOGH!” She said tossing her head back and Gerald watched as her eyes flashed bright white hot pink with mysterious energy before she took several more steps back. Gerald was about to let out another howl of victory but the impact of the tongue had bent one of the wheels and the jeep was losing control rapidly and started to flip over, Gerald's instinct for survival, IE cowardice,kicked in and he wasn't long in jumping to safety away from it as it landed on it's side with metal grating sound and handful of English swears from Forbes who quickly untangled himself from the metal death box's ironically 'safety belts'

“Bloody buggerin' 'ell! Get off, get off you damn tendrils!" He said unbuckling the last of them and kicking the down open before gesturing to his partner. " Come on, Gerry boy! Run! She'll get back up in a second!” Said the balding Englishman wishing he'd sprung for the gun and whip that went with his safari off-the-rack outfit. The darker skinned man groaned and got up looking back at the Squamataur who was now down on one knee wracked with pain but hadn't yet retreated.

“Ha! Shows what you know, Doctor Who. Didn't you see? She can't even get her big assed, green, booty off the ground! Ha ha ha! Can you, lizard lips?!” He said obnoxiously taunting the Squamataur who held her dark colored lockes in effort to try and keep pressure on her brain.

“AAGGHHHHH!! I…..I will…...ANNGH!!….Will not…..be….taunted by lunch!!” She screamed getting to her feet but looking horribly shaky as she reached out with clawed hand that couldn't span the twenty foot distance between herself and the annoying little man. She could have walked to him but her legs were wrapped with crawling snaky chains of flame and every synapse in her head was burning with tiny lightning bolts of pain and the overwhelming,illogical implanted need to get away from this accursed place! She brought her hands back to her head and threw back her head letting out a saurian howl straight out the old B-Horror dinosaur movie that caused Forbes to go weak in the knees, but  Gerald laughed and laughed.

“Yeah! That's what you get for trying to eat the baddest brother on this sorry mother of world, lizard lover! Ha ha ha!” Cackled the foolish Gerald. Forbes gritted his teeth again as he got back up and gestured more incessantly

“Oi! Stupid city wank! Get. Over. 'Ere! She's gonna fucking over come the Eye and EAT your flabby ass like a kipper! Chop chop, ya bloody fool!” Said Forbes angrily to his partner. Much to his relief Gerald nodded and started towards Forbes...but then stopped. Oh no.

“Alright, alright. Keep your shirt on, Britty! I'll be over there in a second. I just want to leave one last sight for her to remember us fondly by.” Said Gerald with wicked grin. He then turned around, undid his belt and against all good sense and logic dropped his pants and underwear to proffer his buttocks at a shocked looking Squamataur and then began to sing off key a tune that was beyond idiotic while beat boxing his own sound track.

“Suck it, lizard lips~! Suck it hard while I ride them thunder hips~ Ooh, oh Gerald! Make a woman of me~ Heh damn straight baby!" Said Gerald singing in the same high pitched tone he used to mock from before the continued to dig his grave as Forbes saw a vein in Nolty's forehead twitch and the predator began to grit her lovely teeth in a way that transformed her super model look into plain, pissed off, wrathful goddess.

"Yeah! I'll  fuckin' suck it! I'm a cannibal for that animal, cause Gerald is a b-b-b-b-bad ASS amother fucker! Ha ha ha ha! Yeah, you heard right , girl! Suck it! Come on, come on!  S-S-S-S-SUCK ETT~~~~!” Sang Gerald having the time of his life. How many people got to taunt predator from the safety of a magical shield?

Schloop-smack! Not many. In the space of a second Nolty's tongue flashed through the air and attached to Gerald's flabby ebony cheeks with a suckering sound and he was jerked off his feet found himself flying through the air screaming. “AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhwaaaaaaaaaaiiit!” PLONK! Forbes watched as the young fool was deposited between the giantess' lips after she reeled her tongue in.

“Save me, Britty! Use your crazy English cane sword or somethin'! MAN HURRY UP SHE'S GONNA SWALLOW ME WHOLEAAAAH!!” Said Gerald struggling to escape the slow suction of Notly's lips as they were pulling him slowly into her mouth before all that was sticking out were his currly lockes then sluuurp! Gerald Billings was little more than Nolty's mouth candy. A fact she seemed pretty pleased about through her wincing. Forbes shook his head Oh the humanity!….then again he was basically a cocky asshole and Forbes HAD tried to warn him.

“'An Felarya tends to devour the careless as the local saying goes. Heh! Well more treasure for me!" Said the English man reaching for the Jeep's back door then swearing suddenly. "Bloody hell and cor blimey! Whadya think ya doin', ya great beastily thing?!” He said as the tongue stopped inches from his face causing him to run backwards and grab his machete with a white knuckled grip.

Nolty smirked around a mouthful of struggling and cursing Gerald. She talked around him with some slurring. “Jes geton ya dway trom dat etal ding.” She said making Forbes rub his manly stache in confusion trying to work her words out then when he did he realized she meant the Jeep, IE, where all the loot was stashed!

He started forward but then hesitated when he saw her neck tense and her eyes narrow as if getting ready to release her tongue again. She still hadn't swallowed Gerald and she could stretch her tongue so far! He had never heard of such a crazy thing as a Squamataur with a twenty foot tongue and he worried if she did swallow Gerald the Squamataur might be able to do another terrifying display with that deadly pink spear of doom and make up the last two feet between him and the Jeep.

They both stared one another down for a moment before he sighed and took a step towards Negav and life growling. “Fook it.” he said and turned tail and ran and ran and didn't stop running till he could see Victory Gate.  the Jeep wasn't likely very valuable to the predator, he had no idea why she wanted it. Twas a shame to lose those three chests of booty they'd managed to loot before Nolty had shown up and swallowed the other two members of their team but Forbes had been smart and removed enough Fire Rubies during their initial meeting to trade back at Negav for a few pints and another years worth of rent. That was something....

- - - - -

Nolty watched the other half of her breakfast run away and winced. "D'oh! Namdit. I dwanted a pull deel." She said in mouthfullesse, the one language the Translation Spell couldn't quite ever get the hang of besides Clare-Speak. She stood there a moment letting Gerald's surprisingly robust flavor clam the pain of her mind but could feel it building again. She used her tongue once more with a little enchantment to make it stretch double it's own length to grab the stupid troublesome metal box and drag it to herself. Snorting pure steam she turned and left the range of the eye sucking on her ONE prey. One was barely filling, even for a sevelte thing like her and to top it all off he was a total slime ball! Ugh. She felt sickened just by having the foul mouthed moron in her mouth. If she ate him would her IQ decrease she wondered? Pitty she couldn't swap him out for something better....Hmm...Wait a second! She could always use him as bait! Even as slimey as he was some monster would likely still take him. She tossed Gerald back and forth from cheek to cheek pondering this.

------

"OH STRANGE GODS ABOVE! GET. ME. OUTA! HEEEEEEEERE!" Said Gerald kicking punching and trying to keep Notly's tongue off his body as he was pushed around by the bossy thang.

"Get back buddy! Hyyyah!" He said trying to give it a couple of Judo chops that would have been effective if he had ever taken Judo instead of watching too many Michael Jai White, Jackie Chan and Wesley Snipes movies. Especially Wesley dammit! All that vampire killing knowledge useless in the mouth of a giantess! Why couldn't she be a giant vampire?

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to tease and play wit chu, girl! I'll be good! Hell I'll be your pet! You very own little yappy ass Chihuahua! You can even put a collar on me and take me for walks and kinky shit like that, but please..... DON'T EAT ME! I Gotta momma who'd be very, very, very disappointing!" He wailed at the tongue battering him around and then suddenly all went still. Had she heard his words? His pleas? His bull shit? Did she buy it? Was he going to have to actually get kinky with her? 'Man how the hell would that even work? her pussy is like the size of some movie star's gate compared to my-' Gerald didn't get to finish that thought as light flooded in. She'd opened her mouth and was being merciful!

"Oh thank you, you sexy, sexy freak cannibal girl! I'm gonna be the best dam-" He was interrupted by something hitting him in the face. Something she had had thrown in her mouth that was leafy and smelled of mint. "The hell? Are you chewing mint while I'm up in here?! Man that is so ru-Waaah!" He said as she tucked him under her tongue then he heard a thunder chewing sound that would have made him wet his pants...if they hadn't been left outside with the Jeep and Forbes. Damn traitorous brit! Wait he was moving again. It was disconcerting to so easily tossed around. It was equally disconcerting how it was dark again. He got a bad feeling about this as he stood up and tapped on the roof of her mouth.  

"Um, L-Lizard Lips? Eheh heh...You're letting me out righ? ....You wer ejust playing when you were soaking me in your spit bath. EHeh heh heh....Lizard Lips?" He asked but then asked no more as suddenly he found his footing was raised out from underneath his feet and huge ball of chewed up minty stuff pushed him backwards and forced him down into the merciless crip of her throat.

"Gulp!....Buuuurp! Ahhh excuse me." Said Nolty cleaning her mouth off as she lay curled up on a rock.No. Gerald Billings would not have the honor of being bait. He had caused her too much trouble and as much as he was slimy? He was her prey. She didn't want her story to her clan tonight to be about how she had been outwitted by humans and ended up having to use one as bait to not starve to death only to have him somehow prove he was more clever than he looked and escape. Add to that the loud mouth would have bragged to his freinds for sure and humans might not have feared her as much! Besides with as energetically as he was hitting and kicking the inside of her stomach he would likely make a satisfying meal for a few hours thanks to the Salvophytia she had eaten as a side dish. Now the real question was what to do with the metal box? Hadn't she heard of naga who traded in metal goods once? Or was she a Jotun? She made a note to ask her Aunt Esmerelda later. She was always traveling after all. She smiled as she felt her body relax in the evening rays of sunlight and patted her belly rubbing where she could feel Gerald still fighting to escape and cursing in a way she now found more amusing after all feeling herself drift to sleep listening to his pleas,cursing and silly human nonsense.

-End -

Last edited by jedi-explorer on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Negavian Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negavian Madness    Negavian Madness  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 11:21 pm

(It is encouraged you read “Squamataurs can Suck it” before you continue to this fic.)

Forbes Folly

John Forbes trudged along miserably towards the ironically named Victory Gate. He had just abandoned his partner, if not friend, to a merciless predator and as you could imagine wasn't feeling too happy about having to do it. He had no choice he kept telling himself but inside. His idiotic companion, Gerald Billings, had practically sealed his own fate when he had mooned the Squamataur who had been chasing the pair.

“Sigh. He just was a loony that one he was.” He said to himself as he watched the gate getting close enough to make out now. It was huge, as tall as most predators and twice as imposing being so heavily gilded and enshrined with protective markings and runes. There was a constant leading to it and a steadier stream departing it. He watched a group leaving the lead one was a blonde haired fellow with an over sized sword and some kind of weird hip-cape. Ugh.  His companions looked even less practically armed. One was an orange haired fellow in black robes with two swords tucked into his sash and female tagging along behind them was dressed in bright pink and white colors. Those youngsters had no idea what they were in for. Forbes himself was dressed in bland grey and brown safari not because he wanted to be, but because he had seen multiple people get snatched wearing bright colors only to be eaten by camouflage patterned predators like Dryads and Nagas.

“Bloody fools.” He said pausing to take a long draft from his canteen. It wasn't water but a potion he had bought before departing. It fortified his body and mind but tasted terrible, twice as effective as Vishie Battle Drugs though it was said. Forbes doubted it but it had allowed him to hear the Squamataur's tongue and avoid it hitting his face and dragging him tot he same slow death of his partner Gerald. He shook his head at the guilt.  Damn it all he had done everything he could, he wasn't a battlemage damnit! He wouldn't even return to the cursesed jungles of Felarya if he had a choice but he owed money to the wrong people. People with names like Lord Shadowblade a man rumored to run the Cremona Syndicate and to be half Darkness Elemental and thus as near immortal and ruthless as one. Forbes didn't know about any of that but his bones ached from the workout one of Lord Shadowblade's thugs had given him for not being able to pay the man after a 'friendly game of House of Keng'. Forbes grit his teeth at learning the hard way that people here's powers were quite real when the thug, Eric 'The Invisible Hand' Decklan had lifted him off his feet with a gesture of his fingers and then proceeded to smack him against the alley way painting it with his grey matter all those years ago. Magic was real in this world and those who had it often used it as a tool to oppress those without.  But he was young and impulsive then, now he was eighty chronologically despite his thirty year physique, one of the few free benefits of this awful world, and after surviving that encounter he became a practical man. He made few friends, married to up his social status but no matter what he owed Lord Shadowblade. It was said escaping a black hole was easier than paying him off before you died. Some were still even as ghosts! He was unsure about the latter but there were ghosts in Felarya it was said…

He passed through the checkpoint and usual interrogation. The Guards of Negav were dressed in simple armor but emblazoned with the glaring Eye that reminded one who kept all who visited and lived there of who it was who kept them safe. The guards were also quite chatty, what with being stuck with the boring job of standing around and not really getting to move around much unless they had a Wall shift and were allowed to stretch their legs somewhat. This lass obviously was quite bored.

“So bag anything good this trip, Sir?” asked the blonde, blue eyed youngster as she checked over his weapons.

Forbes shrugged. “Had some, lost a bit.” He said not telling her about the few Fadong Gems he had managed to smuggle out before Gerald's death.  She looked at him interested and seemed to want more but Forbes kept his mouth shut. Taverns were a place to brag about your fool of a friend getting himself eaten not at a Guard Station. Who knows who the little blabber mouth would tell and who's ears his 'betrayal' would fall on. It was rumored that there was a group running around Negav these days intent to punish all who helped predators profit, even accidentally! Blooming nutters they were. Called themselves The Libra Society. Eventually the eager eyed Guard went back to her neutral bored looking state as was proper and waved him through. Gerald gave her no more thought as he walked through the gate and into Negav proper with only thoughts of home, bed and his family. As he stepped into the street proper he took the nearest Traveler's Gate to his home. He took his place in line and when it was his turn stepped into the booth and through the blue white aperture arriving in the Lower Tier on the Western Quarter. He arrived only a short distance from the hovel he called a home which was fortunate as night was drawing closer to the city and no matter how tough you were you didn't want to be caught out on the streets at night. He'd trade the Fadongs in the morning for some golden Skevols he thought as he walked up to his single story home, currently being rented from a nasty land lord who hounded him daily for rent. On the plus side he could see the old witch  wasn't the one standing on the doorstep...on the negative side it was Gerald's sister Lonnie Billings. Ohhh boy.

- - - -

Lonnie was dark of skin like Gerald, green eyed  but her hair was straight cut short so her bangs hung above her eyes and the rest tied back in short pony tail that was very warrior-like. She wore a tight red top emblazoned with the Jaslow Arena's sygil and pair of ripped jeans that were mostly shorts but what worried Forbes most was the pair of 'Forceshock Gauntlets' she wore around each wrist. They were said to unleash a blast of kinetic power with every blow making each one feel like a battering ram despite her short stature. She had made quite a name for herself as fighter in the Freestyle Melee held at the nearby Jaslow Arena using them to overwhelm opponent's twice or three times her size. Forbes winced and wondered if he'd find out just how much damaged they could do if he told her that her brother was currently a lizard's lunch.

“Ah Lonnie nice to see ya, lassie, what brings you here?” He asked trying to be friendly….Forbes didn't have many friends though as aforementioned.

Lonnie got up from the step of the hovel and stalked over to Forbes keeping her hands out by hersides and allowing him to see the magi-tech gloves were charged and ready for ten rounds of ass kicking and bone breaking. “Where is my brother, John?” She asked looking him sqaure in the eyes, furry not even remotely hidden.

“Ahh...” He rubbed his mustache. He could tell her a lie and say he had gone over to Motamo Docks to hoot at the Neko girls, he was well known for it after all, but he felt a swell of guilt at that. “Bloody hell. Fine I guess it has to come out some time didn' it? He's dead, Lonnie. He's dead cause he was a arsehole what had to show how many he was by mooning a bloody giant predator. “ He said feeling the guilt slowly ease away a little.

Lonnie's eyes widened then narrowed as she glared up at him from her five foot height. “Don't even think of lying to me, you kipper munching ass hole! I heard you left him to die! Is that the Guardians damned truth? Anwser me you limey bastard!” She said with tears in her eyes as she clenched her fists.

Forbes felt his jaw stiffen and clenched his teeth. “I….I tried to save him I did! I swear! It was hopeless, Lon!” He said getting on his knees and beseeching her the flames of jade her eyes were for some sign of pitty. He got none. Instead she drew back her fist which was wrapped with a magenta aura. Her signature attack for finishing heels in the arena: Meteor Shatter.
“Arrgh! You Guardians damned, son of aaaaaaaaaaagh!” She screamed primal-like as she brought her fist down and the shock wave knocked Forbes on his back. He winced from the bruises he already had from the jeep wreck not yet fully healed and held his hands in front of his face. Whe he looked he saw her fist was buried up to her elbow in the ground sparkles of magenta still flaring up from the hole as she drew her hand out of it looking quite enraged. Forbes knew if a blow like that hit ordinary man like himself he'd not fare as well as the Takrit sidewalk had.

“Please! I'm all Matilda has to provide income for her and wee'ons! Please! I'm sorry, Lonnie! Truly I am, lass!” He sobbed at her feet. The warrioress shifted her stance and he closed his eyes waiting for the hammer to fall. He didn't have to wait long before he felt a swift kick to his ribs that made him wince and gasp in pain. He then heard a swift 'tap, tap, tap' of Lonnie's boots retreating into the distance and her following animal-like wails.

“You'll pay for this, you traitor!!” She screamed once more before he heard more tapping and finally silence. He risked a look and saw dusk had fallen and the street lamps were flicking on with their magical lambent lights. Forbes shakily got up and staggered to the door wincing from the pain both physical and at the renewed flow of guilt over letting Gerald get eaten. He drug his pack with him not even noticing the shadow around it swell and then slurp right into it.

- - - -

The Forbe's home was not perfect. It was a single story rental house that costs them a sizeable chunk of their income and as such wasn't very well decorated with many possessions, the few that were mostly belonged to Matilda, but John Forbes only sought the most precious of them: the couch. It wasn't leather or even very pretty but it was well made and sturdy enough for him to collapse in finally. He winced. All his injuries were stinging now.

“Damnit…” Swore Forbes undoing his machette and tossing it over in the corner with a clatter then working off his pack and pushing it to the side. Back on Earth he'd likely have read the paper an had a Brandy while watching telly. Alas when Forbes had landed in this world roughly seventy nine years ago he had taken none of those precious things with him. Only a safari hat, his father's sword and pack full equiment.

“Should have at least packed one damn adventure book. Even that beat up copy of Alice in Wonderland I've read a hundred times.” He said undoing his boots and setting them up on the shoddy hand made table he'd built ten years ago. It creaked but held. Damn straight too. He deserved no more misery today he thought. Surely Lonnie's bootprint on his side was enough to make up for that idiot Gerald's mistake yes? He looked up questioningly at the ceiling half expecting an answer.

“Mmn right then. Well Tilly's at the shop I bet.” He said using his wife's pet name. Matilda “Tilly” Forbes, formerly Matilda McDare, had started an Herbalist shop sometime two years ago or so wanting to continue her family's legacy as best she could. She wouldn't be in for another hour at least, something that worried Forbes after a day like this one but one he couldn't do much about. They needed money.

“Gotta put two kids through schooling' we do...” He muttered thinking about how his eldest daughter Jillian would be in class right now at the Isolon University barely getting by on her Zagging Scholarship. He had never understood that sport himself, not enough swearing and too much magic. Might as well be Quiditch to him!

“Heh heh heh. I need to get up to one of 'er games though.” Said Forbes looking down then raising an eyebrow looking around. “Here now….Where's me pack gone?” He asked looking around then seeing it beside him. “Ah...Better. Be puttin' them gems in a safe I will.” He said with a smile. He'd finally have enough to maybe please his youngest son, Wilberforce, and buy him that pet he wanted. Lil Willy wanted a Mebronian Firelizard for the longest time and Forbes had promised his son if he could get the money he'd look into it. He had asked around however and found the only Firelizards in the whole of Negav belonged to Lord Gramon as they were said to remind him of home. Forbes had a alternate plan however to get his tike a better pet. A neera. He'd talked to a pet shop owner who dealt in such things and knew his boy would be happier with a companion what could actually speak back and he himself would take comfort in knowing he'd kept the wee little mouse person out of the belly of some black market dealing Neko. Win-win.

“May cancel out me streak of bad luck.” He said reaching over to open the bag and count out how many gems he had manged to take from the ruins he and Gerald had discovered. But he felt his eyes widen when he saw the bag was no longer on the couch. “Cor blimey! It's gone!” He said looking around alarmed. Could a criminal have come in and taken it while he was fantasizing about all the dreams his money could make happen? Crime wasn't uncommon in this part of the city and things did get stolen allot, like his father's sword from above the mantle on the wall some years earlier, but this would have to be the rumored “Phantom Elf Burglar” that people had been whispering about lately. He was studying the room carefully and saw the bag a few feet away. How did it get there? It looked at though it had rolled. It was likely scenario and probably perfectly safe….but Forbes didn't get to be this old by playing it safe. He got up and un-holstered his belt knife pointing it directly in front of himself as he stalked the wayward backpack. He crept close then gripped the flap and opened it and thrust his knife forward in one smooth motion.

“Aha! Got ya you ...bag...bandit?” He peered in and saw nothing of what he expected. Literally nothing! His gems were gone and so was all his field rations, equipment and even his camouflage paint kit! All that filled the bag was darkness, inky black…..shadowy…..oh bugger.! He tried to let stab forward but was blinded by a sudden bright red light and a feeling of everything becoming distorted.

“Gyaaah! Me eyes!!” He said stabbing forward several times and hitting not but air. He blinked and retreated then bumped into something. Something soft and yet unyielding. He looked up somehow knowing what it would be and was right. A giantess standing in his living room! Except she wasn't giant. It was he who had been shrunk he realized as he took in his doom. She was black skinned, not Ebony like Gerald and his sister but pure inky black skinned like a living shadow with menacing red light that radiated from behind her faintly complimenting her fiery read hair and blood red eyes. She had a pair of compact half-moon shaped wings that flared out behind her that were specked with small purple rune-like birthmarks. She was one of the most fabled and feared predators in Negav, the only one in known existence able to beat the Isolon Eye's powerful effect.  A Dusk Nymph! Her smile was bright as day in her abyss-like face as she leaned down and pursed her lips.

“Boo!” She said and Forbes leapt back and tried to slice her big toe but the antagonistic little minx drew it back as she stepped to the other side of the room and stuck her tongue out. “Missed me!” She said with glee before drawign her hand back. “My turn~!” She said sign songly before pointing to Forbes' knife and one remaining hope of escaping this situation alive and shrank it to small than he even was! He didn't bother with looking stunned or confused he just turned tail and ran as fast as he could towards the couch.  The Dusk Nymph blinked rather comically before putting a hand on her hip and sighing. “Seriously? We have to do the 'Neera and Neko' thing? Boooorrrrriiiing.” She said posing her fingers like a gun before firing a blast of red energy from them that encompassed the couch causing it to shrink down to Forbes size then with a gesture she sent it flying at him! He tucked and rolled reacting with just enough time to avoid being tripped up by her tactic and turned around seeing her telekinetically pull it into the air. “Cor blimey! What I wouldn't give fer a mouse hole right about now!” he said looking around in panic. He was going to be eaten in his own living room!  How the bloody hell had it happened? He wasn't used to dealing with even a normal fairy, mostly giantess and one squamataur were the most he could boost escaping from but fairies….not many experienced mages  could out magic them, let alone some Joe Average like himself. He had to think.

“Er….Good trick that with the levitating me couch and all. Not to mention hiding in me bag. How'd you do that, Miss…?” He trailed off keeping his eyes on her. Not an easy trick as she almost seemed to fade into the shadows near the back of the shack as her aura pulsed and faded regularly.

“Heh heh. So you want my name? Why? What good will it do you? I'm called Irascible, or 'Bel' to my prey and friends.” She said with a wink pointing at him….oh bugger wait she was aiming not pointing! “Zing!” She said as a red light stretched from her hand at near shadow speed and snatched up Forbes telekinetically like the couch and slowly he was compelled to float toward her flapping his legs and beating at the air uselessly.

“No! Noooo! Stop! I know I abandoned 'em but I don't deserve this!” Wailed the human making the dark skinned fairy raise one of her red brows.

“Huh? What are you blathering on about?” She asked halting his journey to her hand. Maybe he could keep this up till Tilly got home and….and….well she had some magic! Surely she could throw a powder in Bel's face.

“I...I thought you were a spirit or dark angel what was sent to punish my sins.” He said looking down feeling the guilt well up again as he hung in mid air.

“Angel? Me? Pfft! Never!” She said tittering. “They don't have any cool powers like merging with a shadow to and following their prey home.” She said training her eyes on him. “Like I did with you…Hmm I should probably eat you quickly shouldn't I?” She asked Forbes who stuttered in shock at her audacity! Ooh what he wouldn't give for a nice Fiaryduster right about now but all he had was his pluck and determination to live to see another day. It'd have to do.

“Yeah I agree! That's a neat power you have there, why use it to sneak in me pack though? Other than to eat me I guess. Though I'm little more than pitiful Englishman who over stayed his welcom- Aaah!” He said as the tractor beam spell resumed.

“Yawwn….Stalling me is boring! Tell me you story while you try and fool me at least.” She said sticking her tongue out then blinking. “Oooh! Maybe what you need is some 'motivation' huh?” She said with a devious smirk that chilled Forbes to his core. She un-shrank his couch sweating a little as if took more effort to make it big again than it did to shrink it in the first place. She plopped her bare ass down on it and leaned back before sighing. “Much better! One should always eat in convenience!” She said gesturing with her finger and opening her mouth the spell seemed to transfer from her digit to her lips and Forbes felt himself begin to spin as if caught in a whirlpool!

“Ahh! Wait stop! I'll tell you the tale!!” Pleaded Forbes as he felt himself being drawn towards her mouth. She giggled.

“Sure you can tell you tale and if you make me happy? Maybe I'll just eat somebody else.” She said yawning giving him a full view of her saliva soaked red entryway.

“Ahh so I betrayed my friend, well not my friend per-say cause he was kinda of a jerk and- Are you going to stop this vortex so I can tell the story?!” Asked Forbes who got no answer and instead only got closer to oblivion and sympathy for Gerald. That's when the door clicked giving him hope! Bel stopped his descant into her mouth and looked at the knob on the door turn and Forbes watched with her. If it was Tilly hopefully she'd have brought something heavy like a sack of good to toss at this wench! But wait what if it was his son Wilberforce?! No wait he was staying over at a friend's tonight as he had begged to stay with his friend Rolf. He was at least several blocks away so it had to be Tilly as Jillian was…

He watched as Jillian opened the door and walked in. “Hey mum? Pop?” She asked in her mockery of British accent. “I'm 'ome from school for a bit…” She trailed off seeing the naked fairy lady in the shadows with her father levitating above it's mouth! Forbes screamed as he saw the fairy extend her hand and reduce Jillian to inches tall in a flash of red then she walked away leaving him to float there as she walked over and casually picked up the screaming young woman. He felt his heart cracking.

“Noooo! Put 'er down,Safely down right this minute!!” He screamed at the merciless fairy who despite her name didn't seem to mind.

“Ho, ho,ho! Sorry, Johny but actually I think I'll be having a more mouth watering dinner than just you. She's nice, firm, young and fulllll of viggoooor~!” She said sing songly and then to his horror stuck Jillian in her mouth sucking on her.

“Arrggh! Nooo!! NOOO!!!” He screamed trying to buck the invisible spell that held him in place. “Spit her out! Eat me instead!! Take me!! Lemme redeem myself!!” He pleaded and to his surprise Bel actually did spit out Jillian into her hand before gesturing and bringing him to her grasp.

“Ah that's right. You want redemption, huh? Well it would be cruel of me to cut you out of that. Hmm tell you what...I'm feeling a little lenient today so if you beg me to eat you first then I will. Savvy?” She asked mocking him in his own accent. In normal circumstances he'd try to stall for more time but it was obvious that if he did likely the fairy would consume his whole family.

“I...I agree. Now please...just get it over with.” He asked her and not to his surprise Bel tossed him into the air and opened her mouth.

“Sure thing! Ahhh~” She said and he watched as his home vanished from view and was replaced by the arc of her mouth passing by him before he landed on her tongue. Then it snapped shut and his world was little more than the squelch of saliva and the constant motion of her mouth as she tasted him. She savored him for what felt like eternity. Forbes shuddered despite the warmth of her saliva coating him and wondered when it would end.

Gulp. It did.

- - - -

Jillian Forbes looked up in horror as her father was swallowed, reduced to little more than lump of flesh then nothingness dissapearing into the inky body of this monster!

“Dad! No!” She said falling ot her knees sobbing. “Yo-you monster!! How could you do that?!” She asked in a broken voice to the fairy who looked at her with a smirk.

“Well see we Dusk Nymphs may be able to enter here and hunt you Negavians, but it costs us. There's a secret spell we've had for ages that once cast will make all the calories I eat into a sheild.” She said as if it were that simple. Jillian's mouth hung open.

“What?! But then...Why enter here? Why not leave us alone?!” She asked standing up and taking an aggressive stance even though at her current size she could do nothing to the fairy. Her magic was all about enchanting things and as such she had no combat power whatsoever. She felt her anger rise as the fairy burped and covered her mouth.

“He he he! Sorry. Well let's see….. to answer your question why did you guys destroy the ancient ruins that used to be our home.” She asked her eyes suddenly going flat, dead and cold in a way that made Jillian retreat a step.

“W-What?! That's impossible! Negav was built by Nekoes! It's them you should be- Opf!” She said as she was suddenly pinned down by red swirling magics against Irascible's palm.

“Oh yes the nekoes built here, but tent thousand years before them we had a hunting ground here. We dwelled in the deepest parts of it quite happy and content with our lot. See the sunlight hurts our eyes so it's hard to hunt. We would wait for darkness to come and then flood from the ancient site of Ur-Togara and blacken he skies!' She said looking a little unhinged as her eyes widdened to match her feral smile. “And feast on all who had settled in the field Ur-Togara provided.” She said making Jillian gasp in shock.

“Wait you mean that humans didn't…..” She stopped and thought about this a moment. “Wait just a damn minute! Your ….are you …..?! You're punking me after eating my father?!!” she asked in outrage and pure shock. What kind of masochist did that kind of mindfuckery!

Bel held her psychopathic look but then ruined it by twitching her face into a smile, then back then forth then…

“Bwhahahahaha! Of course I'm kidding you! Man you humans are a ri-ot~!” She said sing songly. “Heh we didn't build any field to lure you into Ur-Togara!” She said laughing and ignoring the human's  attempts to struggle free of her field.

“Ur-Togara is real however. You'll be one of the few in the last two hundred years to actually see it before I consume you.” She said making Jillian stop a moment.

“W-wait a second you made a deal with my dad! You can't break you word! Th-that's dishonorable!” She said watching as Bel's fingers closed around her blocking out the little light there was. The last thing she was was Bel's wide grin a she spoke.

“Oh I made a deal it's true but I remember him asking for me to eat him first….Nothing about not eating you second.” Said the fairy sealing Jillian in the darkness of her hand and cut off her scream.

- End -

Last edited by jedi-explorer on Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Negavian Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negavian Madness    Negavian Madness  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 12:31 am

For Whom the Bell Tolls

Being a Shadow Nymph was a great thing Irascible,or Bel to her friends and prey, thought as she patted her belly, now full of a former adventurer the fiery haired fairy had eaten in his own home in Negav. It was a wonderful feeling really to be able to sneak in and gobble up e residents of this human nest. During the day she had to hide in whatever deep shadows she could find and bide her time which was really boring! Hence why she always liked to spice things up with a game or two during her hunts. Speaking of she could feel her prey squirming furiously. She wished she had time to take some Salvophytia to prolong this wonderful feeling radiating from her midsection as it gurgled and groaned a little making her look around in fear.

“Gotta get out of this place. I got a good meal and I have a 'lil somthin' for latter too~” She said sing songly feeling the occasional wriggles from her left hand where Jillian Forbes remained shrunk, and captured. A future playmate and belly filler in place of her father. Heh she found it rather amusing the idea of eating part of a family, she couldn't help it being part Shadow Elemental made her somewhat….sadistic. Add to that that the Shadow Wars hadn't reduced Felarya to a great Abyss like she and her kind had been promised by Demechrelle all those hundreds of years ago.

“Bitch.” She muttered wondering around checking to see if there was anything she could pilfer from the home besides it's residents….”Well I did leave the wife alone.” She said looking at the picture of the family happily smiling on the mantle. “Annnd the little male. Not ripe yet anyway.” She said flicking it over with some dark glee. “Maybe I'll come back in a few years….Then again should husband and wife remain separated?” She asked with a slowly spreading wicked smile before wondering over to the small makeshift kitchen and pulling open a container and finding a gold mine!

“Ah spices, sauces and some fresh herbs! Oh boy this stuff is worth allot to my kind!” She sai in an excited tone drooling a little as she gazed upon the herbaceous treasure trove. Humans tended to be pure bastards, what with cutting off her kind's wings and making them into special potions to make their own pitiful magic more powerful and repeat the process...One that had seen her watch her own brother, sister and mother go through before she had managed to escape her captors. She felt her body tense with rage as her red aura flared causing several kitchen knives and the sharpening block they were on t rise glowing before flying across the room violently making Jill cringe as the sound from her fleshy prison as she was lightly griped in Bel's hand.

“Nyr, Misrelle and….mother...…..” She said her voice heavy with pain her eyes watering up her form slipping to shadow partially without her consent and...”

“Waah! What are you doing, you psycho!?” Asked a shrilly girl's voice which made Bel wince.

'Idiot! Don't drop your prey.' She chided herself re-forming her hand back into it's solid shape and coiling her freshly formed fingers around the girl to prevent her from falling to the ground before rounding on her with nasty grin.

“Watch it! You aren't supposed to die just yet. Spoils my fun!” She said sticking her tongue out at the defiant brat who struggled with renewed vigor.

“Argh! You wicked thing! I hope they break every bone in your vile body!” Spar Jillian Forbes, captive of Bel's and soon to be her future dinner she knew somewhere in the back of her mind. Bel smirked.

“Who? The stupid Guard? Pluh-lease~” She said in teasing bird song voice. “They have no hope of catching me. Most of your kind don't even realize our city is built beneath your streets.” Said Bel once again speaking of the city of Ur-Togara. She had told the girl of it knowing full well the little mage would take the secret to her grave. A grave that Bel's belly would serve as.

“You better relase me now, fairy or….or…!” Trailed off Jill as Bel laughed.

“Or what, snack?” Asked the fairy sarcastically.

Or the Battle Mages my family knows will end yo- Mpf!” She said incompletely as Bel covered her face with her thumb a moment.

“Battle Mages? Bah! Bunch of children with sticks compared to me and my kind dear. We're part Shadow Elemental. Most of your generation haven't even seen Shadowling, let alone somebody who's blood is the same murky stuff as Dagaris himself.” She said proudly as she set the human girl down on the counter top and looked for something to put her and all these treasures in.

“Gah!” Said Jillian getting up and glaring at the Fairy's bloody colored wings, fitting for the murderess she was as far as Jillian was concerned. She also looked around the counter for anything she could use to defend herself from this shadowy thief. She saw a toothpick….well it was better than nothing and with her enchantment magic skills maybe she could…

'Alright then. It's not lance but if I can enchant it with light magics maybe I can pierce her wing or eye and get out of here and find somebody to help! Let's do this.' She thought determinedly as she walked over to pick it up and heard a snicker behind her.

“Oh want to play do we? Alright then~” She said in sing songly before she snapped her fingers. And Jill saw a red streamer travel from the fairy's hand all snake-like down to the counter and rush straight at her. Ah!

This time she face it down and took a breath waiting till it was nearly to her the tucking to the side with such perfection it would have made a veteran adventurer blink. Well anyone but the mercenary Noara who had taught it to her when roped into giving a seminar at the Academy by one of her teachers!

Bel blinked at how agile the human was. “Hey not bad! You're far less jelly legged than your pop!” She said as a look of excitement spread over her face. “Okay level 2~” She said pointing both her fingers at the girl now.

Jil gulped and felt sweat appear on her brow. Dodging two at once was very hard but she had no choice she stared the fairy's finger pistols down and waited till she saw the spark of the first streamer and feinted to the left watching the fairy correct with the second one and threw herself back onto her palms letting the first shoot above her missing her by inches then didn't wait and rolled before the second struck where she had just been. She panted and got up quickly expecting another salvo but instead heard the wicked murderess laughing with delight.

“What are you laughing at, you cruel woman?! You missed!” She sad sticking hr tongue out at the fairy not to mock her but to defy her attempts to make her and her family into little more than a pleasant memory on her vile lips. She was puzzled as to why she was laughing until the fairy suddenly made several motions in the air causing Jill to jump as a glowing red line appeared around her then another and another till they formed a perfect box.

“Heh heh! I'm smiling cause it' fun to find a playmate who can last this long. Not many do. Oh and it's darling you think I was aiming for you~” She said in her melodious tone before pointing at Jill….wait no at….she felt a cold feeling shoot up her spine as she turned around and saw the demon glitterbug was pointing at a bowl of Bugle Berries her mother had brought home to make into Bugle Pie. Well she would have if they weren't levitating.

Jill eyes widened and she tried to run then grunted when the runes on the counter flared putting up a wall of painful static. She yelped and jumped back. This wasn't good.

“Ha ha ha! Level 3! Time to really up your game, girl! Hmm but how about some music first?” She said making another quick couple of gestures in the air then gripping an air guitar. Then a glowing wicked looking construct appeared and then she began to strum it unleashing a fierce melody t which the Bugle berries danced madly and started to roll at Jill. Oh crud.

She grit her teeth and bit back an inquiry about how the neighbors wouldn't hear this ruckus and concentrated on leaping over one berry then landed and tucked and rolled from another noticing she was being driven into the wall slowly and wondered if maybe there was a reason. It become apparent when the fairy suddenly pointed the sharpened top of her guitar in Jill's direction as the music picked up unleashing a blast of red light that forced her to duck as it sliced through one of the berries spalttering her with sticky juice.

“Aaah!” She said rounding on the mad woman with the guitar. “Are you nuts?! I thought you wanted to eat me, not blast me into dust!”

“Kya ha ha ha! Oh darken down, dearie! It wouldn't have even affected you other than to take down your hearts.” She said as she pumped out a heavy metal electronic beat the likes of which Felarya was unused to and three hearts little red hearts appeared above Jill!

“What the hells?? What kind of game is this?!” Demanded the human noting if she moved the hearts flew alng above her head 3D-like above her head.

“Oh I learned this game from succubus I met once. Very interesting girl. She had this box wherin there were pictures that moved and responded to one jabbing the small buttons. Apparently some humans call these things 'video games' and my favorite was one where the protagonist is trapped in a box while an enemy tosses things at them. Your agility is very impressive but nobody makes it very far in my games.” She said with a dark grin of evil glee. “Level 4 and I suspect Game Over for you~” She said intensifying the beat and then the berries rolled around to the sides of the 'board' and started coming at Jill in waves.

“Oohh I hate you!” She said as she weaved, dodged and leapt over them trying to avoid ending up in a corner lest a blast of electrical energy 'not kill her.' She highly doubted that. This fairy was nuts! Jill understood part of what she was saying since she had met a man in the Bazaar District while looking for ingredients for a class project and he had tried to sell her one of these 'magic slabs' that played games. It wasn't magic or magi-tech even he had explained calling it a 'Laptop'. Some sort of device from backwater worlds where they didn't have magic. But Jill did and she wondered. She ducked under a bouncing 'bullet' and then reached deep inside herself tapping her magical well spring as her teachers had taught her to do many times in the past and threw an enchantment out to one of the berries. Maybe she could turn the tide on this homicidal home invader.

Zing! The berry stopped in mid air as it was wrapped in another spell, violet runes appearing along it's surface. Bel blinked.

“Wha…? Hey just what are you up to now, you little punk?” She asked narrowing her eyes in suspicion. The girl was up to something.

It was Jill's turn t smirk now as she repeated the process till she had three of her own 'bullet's then with a gesture she propelled them. “Oh nothing just….” She grunted with effort as TK spells were not her strong suit. “Turning the tables! Nygaah!” She said launching the glowing juice bombs at the fairy. Bel gasped and shrunk down so that the little airborne berry missiles flew over her head before returning to human size. “Ha! That was your best effort? Pluh-lease~ Girl I've dodged actual bullets before- Blargh!” She said as they came back around nailed her in the face exploding into plume of purple juice that stained her eyes. “AAAArrrrgh!” She said gritting her teeth and dropping her guitar construct which shattered with piercing electronic wail.

Jill wasted no time gloating, something she had been told by her father was many an adventurer's downfall in the past, and instead concentrated on enchanting more and more of the berries with the Homing, Auto-Correct and Impact Blasting enchantment spells then sending them at Bel's body before gathering as much energy as she could into one large spell. She had never excelled at destructive magic but there was a type of 'Trap' enchantment she had been working on to destroy enemy's weapons and armor by weakening their structural integrity. Most Enchanters sought to make weapon's stronger but Jill had always been better at breaking them….

'So a simple counter top should stand no chance!' She thought slamming the Fragmentation Spell into the already cheap wooden surface which wa covered with small tetragram with the symbols for destruction and gate passage and then suddenly dissolved into particles before her eyes a tiny hole opening in it. “Yes!” She said leaping down into the hole that lead to what she knew as a silverware drawer that was sparsely stocked so she wasn't likely to land on anythign sharp. “Umpf!” She grunted as she landed bum first into a spoon with a clatter. She quickly got up forcing the image of Bel feeding herself with it flashed through her mind hastening her efforts to escape. She wasn't going to be a fairy's spoon fed dinner tonight, or any other night for that matter! She was going to escape and get her friends Sash and Rae who were both gifted mages and were just across the street. But first she had some more destructive magic to work… She was suddenly jerked off her feet as the 'ground' under her shook violently from Bel trying to force the drawer open!

“You little bitch! You dare blind me, a direct descendant of the 'Shadow of War' Dagaris with….with common tart, Bugle Berry juice?! I'll cook you in oil till your cipsy and bite your legs off one at a time for this!!” Roared Bel jerking angrily at the lock that thankfully was put in place by Jill's mom so that her brother Willy wouldn't play with knives anymore! Jill made a note to never call the woman an over protective hen again before charging her magics once again into the spell while running towards the back of the drawer. She had no choice but to try and blast into her neighbor's wall. She slammed her palms and exuded a blast of violet colored energy hat spread once again into the tetragram for destruction and bore into the back of the drawer causing it to burst into particles of dissolving matter and bore out into the wall beyond. As she did Jill could feel her hair stand up. The fairy had finally snapped out of her rage and was about to blast the lock off she suspected! She had n more time so she got down like a frog and leapt into the air. Somewhere distantly she heard the lock explode and felt the wind from the impact push her into the hole and out the otherside! She popped out and breathed a sigh of relief and opened her eyes only to see before her an impossible sight. A bowl of chocolate pudding!

“What the…?!” Splunk! She felt herself sink into the cool, delcious liquid which resisted her efforts to swim through it and had slowed her to crawl! She looked back at the hole in the wall where Bel's shadowy form could already be seen eeking through with it's red aura eerily lighting her way as her shadowy form eeked out into the girlishly decorated pink kitchen clad with smilingcat faces obvious to Jill's plight as she plodded along in the pudding of doom!

“Aaah! Help! Heeeeelp!” Cried out Jill as he tried to make to the edge of the small pink bowl she was trapped in while trudging the chocolate substance. Bel smirked as she saw her prey helpless and now flavored to boot. The fairy licked her lip ominously quoting:

“'You cry for help but….” She paused and allowed her psychotic smile to spread all the way to her eyes a moment before she said in that signature sing song tone. “'...But nobody came~'! Ah looks like the game has come to a close. I was going to wait t reunite father and daughter but since you're already coated in one o the rarest substances known to Felaryans….” She said sticking her finger in the bowl and swirling it around watching Jill look at her in total defeat and ever mounting fear as she brought it back to her mouth licking it clean with little moan of pleasure. “Mnnn….It'd be a shame to let it go to waste~!” She said cheerily picking up the spoon about to complete Jill's nightmare flashback from the drawer! Perhaps she had foresight? What a shame she'd never get to find out as she was about to be eaten by a fairy in her neighbor's house. Then a deep throated female's voice said from behidn the fairy:

“Put that spoon down and back away from the girl, right now glitterbug.”

Bel froze in mid motion and riased her brow. Now what was interrupting her dinner plans? Honestly she was all for fun surprises but this was getting annoying. She turned around and had to do a double take. It was a delectable neko! A bottom heavy white haired neko dressed in her kitten patterned night clothes non-the-less! She was plump and looked like she'd make quit a mouthful too! Oh yum~ But...there was something about her dark green eyes that made Bel's hair stand up. What was it? The angry set to them? No they weren't angry so much as ….furious. She wondered what about? Ah who cared!

“Heh well looks like you get to live a little longer, Jilly.” Said the fairy turning around forcing Jillian to watch as the plump, squat neko lady just stood there staring down the abyssal fairy. She couldn't let somebody else die for her!

“No! Run! Go get the Gaurds, quick!” Pleaded Jillian who was rewarded with the neko waving her had dismissively at her! Ugh!

“Luv, be quiet a momoment, the grown ups are having a discussion. I'll be with you in ….twenty seconds I figures.” Said the neko in her throaty amused tone. Was she suicidal? Or just plain nuts??

“Twenty seconds? Bah! You'll be a pudding dipped snack faster than that!” Said Bel drawing her hand back which erupted with crackling red lightning thar spat and sputtered likely containing a shrinking spell. “Now just hold still and get ready to have the ride of your life~” She said with delight as she unleashed a huge spear of energy at the Neko lady in her robes. As it came at her the plump neko first dropped her book and then both the human and fairy watched as her snowy tail shot out and gripped the book mark stuck between it's pages then swung it at the air in front of the energy spear whichagainst all odds suddenly flared out with a sputter.

“Wh-what?! Hey how'd you do that, fatso?!” Asked Bel in anger and just a twinge of fear. She had never seen anything like that and she was eight hundred and twelve years old! The neko causally caught the book on her foot then with a kick sent it spinning at Bel's right wing where she just barely had time to catch it with her hands in a audible clap.

“How? Oh a hundred and eighty years of killing little simpering bryds like yourself I guess, luv!” She said lifting her hand and then speaking in a language Jill had never heard while making a sharp gesture in a 'X' fashion as her claw glowed with green energies. “Shadmana Nyr Eryd Ath! X- Ecution Badwar!” (Shadowpad Secret Spell: X-Ecution Sabers!) Where her glowing digit had traced the air before her appeared suddenly a pulsating 'X' which surged forward with tremendous speed! Bel went to let go of the book but found her hand wouldn't unclench it. “Oh pointy Elf tits no!!” She ducking down as the X passed over her turning into a pair of glowing flachon blades and slicing through her wings most painfully as they vanished into mist and drifted away.

“F-FUUUUUUUCKAAGH!!” She screamed incorherently. “ My wings!! My….precious…wings.…!” She hissed feeling blood spurt from them and her ire rise. She got up and was about to cast a counter spell that would make that little pussy of a neko cower in fear! ….when she realized she couldn't. Damn! “Y-..You…” She had no time to recover as the neko ran a little ways then dropped and slid on her bottom almost as if she had fallen but her purposeful movements belied that and so too did her punch to the fairy's bare womanhood that she slammed with a fierce jab caused Bel to cry out so loud Jill covered her own ears and grit her teeth in sympathy. As the neko ninja watched her target go weak at the knees she then rose and brought one of her sizable hips uparound snapping off a kick that cracked into the fary's back and already damaged wings that sent her flying into the next room and crashing into a very delicate looking table with a gasp of pain. Jill watched as the neko rose,her robes flapping around her like some vengeful cat goddess. Bel didn't stir except to moan in pain.

“Fuckin' fairies.” She said assuming a more neutral pose before turning and casting her shadow on Jill. Eep! The human girl wondered if she had been rescued only to end up a puddign covered snack…But Mara's smile broke her grim mask in motherly fashion and reassured her this was not to be the mage's fate. “You Just stay there a minute, luv. I just need to secure our friend there till the coppers show up Good thing I sent Rolf out with Jarvis and yer brother Willy to fetch some more supplies earlier.” She said revealing to Jill who her savior was!

“Y-You're Mara Mendine! Rolf's mom!” She exclaimed in relief. She knew at least she wouldn't be eaten by this neko. Despite her size the majority of her diet was in fact non-sentient. “Please if you can make her throw up! She ate my father!” Pleaded Jill hopping her father was still alive. Upon hearing this Mara hastily went over to a dawer and took out a pair of old style hand and legs irons and clapped them around the dark fairy securing her before grabbing her by the hair of her head.

“Ugh...G-get off me, you miserable- Gluck!” She said as Mara forced her jaw open with the other hand and proceeded to poke the fairy's uvula which she resisted at first but eventually she gave in and hurled out the contents of her stomach on Mara's lovely Sagolian patterned rug. Lovely. She made a note to ask her smuggler friend to get her another then fished through the chyem and bile looking for ...ah! She found Mister Forbes covered in burns and part of his leg eaten away almost to the bone. She felt furry rise in her and couldn't help but toss the fairy into the wall. Hard.

“It's alright, Jill, yer father's alive but barely. I'll have to put him in a healing Stasis till the coppers arrive. I don't think our 'friend' will cause any more bother till then.” She said glaring at the bleeding and beaten fairy while chanting a spell she hadn't used since the Vishie Cold Wars.

- - - -

Some hours latter the Negavian police showed up and were rather puzzled to find that 'ol Mara Mendine had beaten the hell out of a fairy! A Dusk Nymph non-the-less!

'Perhaps the rumors about her are true?' Thought the Elven Investigator Cornerius Doyle who had been called out to help secure the rare prisoner as the NPD Handbook didn't cover how to deal with full predators. He brushed some of his silver blonde hair back past his pointy ears as he took the statement of Frobe's daughter Jill. “So you say you encountered this fiend when you came home from school?”

“I just came home to surprise my parents. I...I got a really good grade today in Predator Studies” Said the now human sized Jill who was now dressed in robes similar to the bottom heavy neko who sat c casually reclining in her chair as Doyle's fellow Investigators secured the fairy in the Transport Stasis Hex that surrounded her body in burnt orange light would halt her ability to heal her wings or cause any further trouble. Doyle didn't even glance at the captured fairy as he had already had orders of what to do with her.

“Seems it was put to the test tonight.” Said Doyle with a small smile before continuing. And you say she had previously consumed your father, who has since been rushed to the Hospital for intensive emergency healing?” Asked the beglassed elf scratching away with his pen using a simple Tonho-Shift-Cipher to make it useless to anyone looking over his shoulder or using a scrying spell.

“Very well I think I have all I need, Miss Forbes. You are prohibited from speaking of this to unauthorized persons and you needn't worry about your medical bills as our leader, Lady Lesona ,has a new health care plan in place this year that will cover your medical expenses.” He said standing up and placing his pad into his dark colored robes' special pocket. They were jet black and borethe mark of the Investigators, a wide open eye on hexagonal background with a Libra above and pair of hammers boardering it and a Myxheli on the bottom most angle. “...In exchange for your agreed silence on this matter of course.” He added before giving Jill a set of papers, disclosure forms and other legal documents and wavers, before turning and walking out the front door of with his fellow black cald goons levitating the fairy in her container. Both followed him outside and wached as they walkd towards the jet black Eildolon Transport.

“Come on now, luv, we'll take a transport gate to your mom 'an give 'er the news. I'll send a message to Jarvis and tell him to meet us at the hospital.” She said smiling warmly to the human girl who nodded and followed the neko lady.

“Thank you so much, Miss Mendine. I'm sorry I ruined your wall.” Said Jill sheepishly. Mara let out an amused nyah.

“Ohh don't worry about it. The way I see it is that glitterbug is more responsible than yerself.” She said waving her hand dissmively before producing her pudding from earlier. Jill blinked.

“Well I must have ruined your pudding at least. I should maybe make you some more? Except I don't know anyone who sells chocolate in this District.” She said shrugging.

“Oh you didn't ruin it, luv!” She said sticking her index finger in around the spot where Jill had been and then putting it back into her mouth suckling it a moment and letting out a throaty purr. “Prrr….In fact your flavor added a unique taste to it without me having to volunteer the services of my kinky little friend Porthos.” She said with a wink that made Jill blush.

“Er...then I'm g-glad I could help out.” She said looking awkward. “By the way where did you learn to fight like that?” Asked the human deeply curious. The neko had another pudding covered, chocolate-and-Jill-falvored taste before she answered.

“Well you see I was an Assassin for King Tatal. It all began in ….” The two wondered up the street as darkness was slowly fading and the sun just peeking over the horizon.

- - - -

The fairy was loaded into the back of the unmarked Eidolon Assault Barge bearing the investigator's crest on both it's set of large magitech engines and on the front of the vehcile. Soon the ramp was brought up and the powerful engines roared to life and sent a gust tumbling down the street as it climbed to a higher altitude heading for a secret site that very few knew existed.

“Alright, Sirs, strap in and we'll be there in no time.” Said the young pilot of this rig from his intercom cheerfully to the three Investigators angling the armored ship towards the upper tier.

“Yeah the sooner the better.” Said one of the long cloak wearing mages. He brushed his blonde hair to the side so it shadowed one of his golden eyes and pierced eyebrows in a way that was most juvenile. He was quite young to be amongst the Investigators Doyle noted as he sat on one of the two benches on either side of the wall with his fingers interlaced over his elaborate elvish canesword he was rarely ever seen without.

“Nyah. What do you believe will happen to her, Cornie?” Asked the neko, Mars was his name wasn't it? Yes Mars Roanoake their resident neko mage. His hair may have been grey but he barely looked a day over thirty. His face had a thick beard and one of his cheeks bore a unique bun just bellow one his cyan eyes. Torture of some kind by Vishmitals Doyle remembered hearing once had lead to this uqniue mark of honor. He sighed as he knew what was about to happen next. It was so ...dreadful. Best put them at ease first.

“Oh first? She'll be taken to a secret facility, then made a deal to work with our side of course.” He said causing the blonde haired one to raise a studded eyebrow. That was Dolan Klintok the elf remembered suddenly a broad shouldered man who looked a little too much a punk and brawler to be a mage and who childishly wore his hood up like common ganster. He also had set of gold colored Tessium chained necklaces that matched his similarly colored eyes around his neck and bore eyebrow studs a lip piercing.

“You mean they can pardon fairies? I didn't think Negav dealt with predators! Even in our shadowy circles” He said looking confused and little angry Doyle coudln't help but chuckle at the ironic remark about secret circles. Oh how he wished he didn't have to do this.

“Oh not Negav. Pardon me for not clarifying that earlier, Mage Klintok.” Said the elf apologetically as he leaned forward so that the over head light caught his glasses and made his eyes seem to disappear in very disturbing manner before continuing flatly. “Lord Autero and The Circle will be the ones adding this useful ally to their arsenal, not Negav.”With that he began to rise and draw his sword in smooth fluid motion swinging it horizontally across the Neko Mars' chest so fast he barely had time to blink before a splurt of blood gushed from his two wounds! Doyle's elven agility had allowed the blade to be drawn so fast it's silver arc only appeared once to most eyes but had in fact cut Mars twice in one motion. He gasped and struggled to stay upright trying to apply a battlefield grade healing spell but Doyle's sword had been enchanted to remove magic from those it struck and then direct it against them.It was the most effective tool for cutting down magic users qucikly, Hence why it was called Ektindel or 'Mageslayer' in Elvish. Dolan rose up and was quick to launch a spellbolt of pulsating golden energy at Doyle but it was worthless as he drew Ektindel in quick upward motion barely rotating his wrist but rending the spell's fabric and collapsing it in a shower of flaring particles.

“Damnit!” Said Dolan changing tactics and taking necklace loose and with a activation chant calling his war spear into being. “You traitor! I'll send you to Arale's stomach myself!” He said enchanting himself with another series of words and striking at Doyle with blinding speed that left many after images behind. The elf was momentarily taken aback!

“Ah! I am not a traitor!” He said drawing his blade letting the decorated sheath fall to the floor with clatter as he wrapped both his hands around the curved edge and bean swinging it in a practiced defensive pattern. “I merely serve a new master….Myself!” He said risking a counter blow. As he did Dolan made a gesture sending a pulse at Doyle's feet past the blade taking a glancing blow to his spear arm. The shockwave hit Doyle's \shins painfully and knocked him off balance! In that moment Dolan surged forward burying his muscular shoulder into his former comrade's chest at enchanced speed thanks to his enchantment sending him flying back, then with a upward slash of the spear's blade he tried to cut Doyle from gut to smug smile horizontally as he deserved but Doyle's reflexes allowed him to get his weapon up in time so that he was only knocked back against the metal bulkhead. Though his elven frame wasn't used to this much constant abuse and he felt the wind rush from his lungs as the bulk head rang from his impact.

“Gyaah!” Said the elf trying to get up and cut down the warrior mage but he wasn't at his best so Dolan easily turned it aside with his spear and then added a twist of his hand sent Ektindel skittering into a corner out of Doyle's traitorous grip. He continued forward pressing the shaft of the spear to the Elf's throat pinning Doyle to the bulkhead and suffocating him slowly.

“Grryaah! Now! You're going to answer for your crimes, you pointy eared prick of man!” He said holding Doyle with one hand. The elf may have been faster but Dolan was pure human stock who's family had served in the Fist for generations and as such his frame was more muscular than the billowy cloak he wore revealed him to be. With his free hand he touched his ear piece and opened a channel to the pilot and spoke to the cockpit.

“Hey, Pilot, need you to radio command and tell them we need to divert to an alternate site. We've been compromised by somebody called 'The Circle' and you should dispatch a team to arrest the Autero family. Do you copy?” He heard the doors open with a hiss and turned expecting the pilot only to see the barrel of a gun in his face.

BANG! The shot rang out and Dolan's spear fell from his hand as his corpse fell to the metal floor with a sickening sounding thud. The pilot stepped over it and looked down at Doyle gasping on the floor but keeping his gun trained on the dead magus.

“You alright, bishi boy?” Asked the pilot glancing at Doyle who rose and immediately applied a healing aura to his throat before speaking in strained voice.

“I...I am now.” He said panting. “Thank you Jeru.” He said doing a quick life scan spell over the bodies. “He c-cough! C-aught me by surprise.” He said wincing when Jeru laughed.

“Perhaps if you just shot them on the start like I did the other pilot you wouldn't have had to endure having his big spear pressed to your throat….then again you might like that sort of thing, might'n ya bishie?” He said sticking out his tatooed tongue at Doyle who glared at him as the elf straighten his spectacles and robes as the pilot took off his helmet casting it aside and revealing he had bright magenta hair, with green eyes. He holstered his weapon and opened a pocket on his vest.

“Yeah well that's why I use a gun. Usually they can't surprise you if you shoot them through the eye?” He said rolling his green eyes. “Now let's get this over and go home. I'm starving!” He said walking over Dolan's one eyed corpse without bothering to even look at it. Doyle shuddered. Why did Mobius' lesser associates have to be so ….disturbing? He supposed it was [partially because Jeru grew up on the streets of Delurah. The rough, gang war filled, violents ones. Perhaps he had become unable to form bonds with other living breathing people or perhaps it was what made him such a good hitman. Either way Doyle was an Elf wit morrals and values and ...well….while what he was doing may not be considered right by some he knew Lord Autero could help him achieve his dream better than the Negavian Government could. He wished Mars and Dolan's departed souls a safe journey to their respected after realms before he cast spell to destroy their bodies with a flash of bright white fire to dispose of the evidence. Satisfied with his actions he walked to the back and took out a short range teleporting device setting it on the fairy's containment capsule as Jeru went back to the cockpit to get ready to program the limited CPU to crash the vehicle into the streets bellow. All in all it would look like the fairy had gotten loose and eaten two brave souls while Doyle and Jeru managed to fight off the man eater but were forced to destroy her. As for the fairy? She would teleport from this barge to a secure vault in one of Mobius' many safe houses. Really nobody lost thought Doyle as he used a spell to create simulated battle damage to himself and Jeru who barely even flinched as his body began to self inflict small wounds and tear his clothes as if from the crash. He then nodded to the crazy Deluran. “Let us end this charrade.” He said and with that the ship suddenly took a nose dive heading for the Western District where it would crash and Doyle and Jeru would complete their deception.

-End?-
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

Negavian Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negavian Madness    Negavian Madness  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:35 pm

Men mooning Squamataurs, Sadist Dusk Nymphs and shadowy plots oh my! You even had outright  murder! Very interesting stories, if a little usual.  Especially the way the protagonists seem to change allot. 

One moment it is Mr Billings with his loud mouth and awesome Ussoppian goggles, the his traitorous partner John who may be a coward but at least had a good reason to abandon Gerlad to the Squamataur. Then finally our last two are John's charming daughter Jillian and then a villianpus Elf who murders his own allies. Thrilling but chaotic!  :3 I do hope you write about Nolty some more though. Her mind set is very interesting and that tongue magic of hers is so surprising!
Back to top Go down
http://ashely-virgo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Negavian Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negavian Madness    Negavian Madness  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negavian Madness
Page 1 of 1