Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How about a Little RP?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 11:09 am

(Can we hand the RP, I wont be for a week)
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 11:41 am

((Not exactly sure what that means, but we can put it on pause for you, if that's what you're asking.))
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 11:49 am

((Yeah, I'd be ok Pausing it for awhile if you need to go. I will be out of town this upcoming weekend anyway. Hey Wandering Render, do you have a SKype?))
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 12:09 pm

((Technically, yes, but I don't use it for anything. The only reason it's still around is because I haven't bothered to uninstall it yet.))
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 12:44 pm

WanderingRender wrote:
((Technically, yes, but I don't use it for anything. The only reason it's still around is because I haven't bothered to uninstall it yet.))

((Oh, ok. Then How about Email or Discord or Kik or Deviant Art? I'm quite enjoying your style! its tough to find a good, lifelike Felaryan pred Rper!

Don't think that I'm leaving you out Mossgateturtle! Although I do plan on doing more here, I'm always available for more private one on one Rp's if you'd like.

Actually, since we have this break in the RP, I'd like to thank both of you for a great RP so far! I know you both are kinda new, but this is some of the best RP i've had on here and I can't wait to see whats next!))
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 12:57 pm

dragon808tr wrote:
this is some of the best RP i've had on here and I can't wait to see whats next!))

((Aw, thanks. This is actually only my second RP [first one dissolved way early], so I'm glad I'm doing it right.

On the subject of "more private RPs", I don't have much. DeviantArt is the only place I would really check on a regular basis. I never get emails [besides spam and whatnot], so I never check it. I hang out on Discord with some of my IRL friends, but I mostly just spy on what they're talking about with notifications turned off. And I have no earthly idea what Kik is, that is to say "I don't have one".

Sorry my options are so limited. If you want to hit me up on DeviantArt, I have no idea how anything works over there, but I'll do my best.))
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 1:08 pm

((Oh? Deviant Art works perfectly well for me! And I'll walk you through the DA PM System, which is called Notes. When on someone's profile page on computer or mobile site, there is a button in the top right called "Send a Note". There, you type up a subject and text of your message and send it. When you get a reply or a note sent to you, you will have a notification (displayed in the upper right of your banner) telling you have a new unread note. Then just go under the Notes tab and click on the title of the note to display and read it. At the bottom, you can type up a reply and send it. Heh, thats all there is to it. Now is actually a great time for notes with me, as there is a lull in activity.

Anyway, my DA is http://dragon808tr.deviantart.com/
Enjoy!))
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 1:32 pm

((Thanks for the tutorial. I sent you a little test note. And, as I say there, please disregard the username. It's practically an antique I made it so long ago.))
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 3:11 am

(Guys, I am back!)
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 9:05 am

(Ey, welcome back!)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 11:03 am

Welcome back dude! Hope it was nice.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 10:02 pm

(It was great, I saw a lot of interesting things. Can we continue?)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 8:16 am

(Of course we can continue. It's been really fun! My last post for convince: )

dragon808tr wrote:
"Hey Wait a second!" I yell, "Why do they get to go free and I still need to convince you not to eat me even though we have been having a nice conversation?" I said, wondering why they had mercy, although I don't know if they had a deal before I arrived. "And if you want a reason not to eat me, its beacuse I can really hurt you, and I'd rather not do that. Besides, I'd rather be friends and you don't eat friends!"
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 8:27 am

(I'm ready to go whenever.)
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 9:16 am

(OK)

*I wanted to show Tyler where we leave.* Ishida said. *I guess leaving Misty Glade is the best option here for us*

*I agree, Ishida. I guess there were already so many thrills.* Agate said.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 10:50 am

Atria refused to explain the situation fully, simply telling Tyler, "They get to go because I said so."

"Oh, you could hurt me?" This prompted Atria to grab Tyler and hold him tightly while she licked her lips. "I don't think you're in a position to make threats, little one."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:10 am

I pulled out my knife. "I have a knife you know, and i'm sure it could do some serious damage to you! Besides, i'm not hurting the forest or anything. I'm just being nice. Although, I won't hesitate to fight you, even inside your belly!" I said, trying to appeal to her emotional side.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 12:10 pm

*I think you are just make her angrier, Tyler.* Ishida said. According to him, it was a bad idea for Tyler talking to Atria like that. As for himself, he had a katana, a much dangerous weapon than a knife, but he did not inrend to hurtany body.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 3:16 pm

"Oh, but you could hurt me. Am I not a part of this forest as one of its chosen Sentinels?"

As she spoke, the tattoos and moss began to glow once more, a sign that she was using magic for something.

It wasn't a mystery for long as a vine wrapped itself around the hand in which Tyler held his knife.

"I don't believe you'll be needing that, where you're going." She licked her lips as she flicked the blade of the knife, sending it flying.

"Now then, anything you'd like to say for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 6:37 pm

"Hey! I was only defending myself since you were going to eat me! If you didn't threaten me with being eaten, I won't attack you!" I still tried to hang on to the knife though. I worried what her next move would be.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 6:59 pm

(Hate to break it to you, dragon, but the knife's gone. I doubt you could manage to hold on to it after a giant like Atria flicks it out of your hand. Physics, mate.)

Atria laughed a bit. "Well that's a poor choice of final words."

With that, another vine wrapped itself around Tyler's other arm as Atria herself let go. This left Tyler dangling.

Atria positioned her head under Tyler, with her mouth open.

Then she spoke to the vines jokingly. "Drop him whenever you're ready, boys."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 8:53 pm

(My bad. I must have read that wrong)

"H-hey please don't do that! I'll do anything else! Just don't eat me! Surely you could find some use for me, can't you?" I plead, looking her in the eyes with fear.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 10:42 pm

*I cannot watch it.* Agate stated and hovered off of the ground, ready to save Tyler. She not only disliked when a giant predator tried to eat Ishida, she also disliked when any adventurer is being eaten in general.

*Umm, why dont we go to hunting something together.* Ishida spoke up. *Just an idea.*
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 8:24 am

('Sall good, dragon.)

The deerataur could not stop herself from smiling. "Oh? And what purpose could you serve, if not a meal? It's the only option, really."

Atria's stomach growled once more, as if to demonstrate her point.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 6:00 pm

"How about a friend? Or a fighter? Or a slave? There is a lot I could do for you, and I am pretty tough!" I get nervious when her stomach growls. "Uhh, hi Mr Belly?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about a Little RP?
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: