Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How about a Little RP?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 7:06 am

Atria's eyes widened in surprise. "Sounds like you're pretty good at making friends. That's an impressive variety."

"As for the Misty Glade, I wish I could tell you anything. But to be honest, I don't know much. This place doesn't give its secrets away, not even to its most loyal servants. Had I devoted more of my life to its study, I might know more. We should ask the fairies that live further in."

"All that I can tell you is that this place is twisted, even compared to the rest of this world. Something left this whole area steeped in powerful magic. Even the plants move if you know how to ask, as you saw earlier."

Atria snapped her fingers, and a vine came closer. Growing on it was a cluster of oosoon berries.

"Ah, so we must be near the Lake of Illusions. We should turn back. We are getting too close to the temple."

Atria turned around, grabbing the oosoon berries off the vine as she did. She plucked two off, handing one one to each of her temporary companions.

"Try these. Ishida, you should be fine. Agate, you may feel a slight buzz. The fruit is charged with magic. I've been told it tastes like a mix of chocolate, grapes, and blueberries. Truth be told, I've never tried it, though."

She looked at the rest of the cluster, still in her hand. She shrugged. "Well, there's a first time for everything. I can't ask you to eat something that I won't."

Extending her tongue, she dropped the fruit onto it. Then, without bothering to chew, or even to close her mouth, she swallowed.

"Anyway, where was I? Ah, yes. The temple. I'm sure you've heard the legends. Deep within the Misty Glade lies Milkadis Temple. I've only seen it once. The Mist showed it to me, directing me to protect it above all else, even the rest of the forest. It seems important. Unfortunately, I don't know much about it either. Only that those adventurers who have made it in didn't come back out."

Atria seemed to realize something, her expression turning grave. "You wouldn't happen to be seeking the temple, would you?"

((Sorry for going on so long. There's quite a bit to say about the Misty Glade, even in just covering the basics.))
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 8:05 am

*Huh? There is a temple?* Ishida asked as he took a bite from the berry.

*That is too dangerous, Ishida.* Agate said. *Personally, I have heard some info about it, for example there is no return from there. Even my dispelling magic is not enough to counteract some of the powerful magic occuring there. And to answer your question, Atria: no, we dont seek that temple.

*Well, we are not treasure hunters.* Ishida continued. *Despite I love adventures and I am a curious person, I still treasure the life of my friends and my own.*
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 8:44 am

Atria relaxed. "Good. As I said, I am tasked to protect the temple even more than the rest of this place. I could not even consider letting you go."

Atria put on a somewhat troubled smile. "Nothing personal, of course. Just my job."

Her voice was almost hollow. Her smile was shaky, and her brow was furrowed. The words of Tolmeshal echoed in her mind. She had lived her life always thinking she had no choice. Now, she was beginning to doubt that. Did she have choices? Was she strong enough to make them?

She quickly changed the subject.

"So, how do you like the fruit?"

Her genuine smile returned, her face relaxing again.

"I find it strange, personally. I've never had anything like it."
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 12:45 am

*Well, its taste is similar of you described.* Ishida said. *This berry is delicious.*

*I even feel that my magic power charged up.* Agate added.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 1:58 am

"I'm glad you like it. Be careful, though, Agate. That berry seems to have a strange effect on creatures with innate magic. Some fairies once described it to me as 'magic alcohol'. If you feel tipsy, just let me know and I can carry you on my back. You don't need to be flying in that state. It shouldn't effect me too terribly on account of my size, but I'll let you know if I feel strange. I'll try to keep it together, though. Wouldn't want you to feel left out, Ishida."

Atria giggled at her own joke as usual.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 2:44 am

*Well, I think it wont be bad in small doses.* Ishida said.

*I will be careful, in any case.* Agate replied. *Thanks for the warning, Atria.* Although she felt a bit dizzy.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 2:58 am

"Good. I've seen fairies fly under the influence before. If you're anything like them, it would be terrifying."

Atria shivered a little at the very thought.

"You might be smaller, but that doesn't mean you'd be any less dangerous."
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 9:06 am

Feeliing dizzy, Agate sat down to a nearby branch.
*Crap, I feel its effect a bit.*

*Are you okay?* Ishida asked.

*Yes, I just have to sit down a bit.*
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Atria turned to face Agate.

After a deep sigh, she spoke. "Alright. We'll stop here for a while."

With that, she stooped low to the ground once more, searching for signs of the third trespasser at the group's impromptu stop.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 1:29 am

Agate was sitting on the branch, while touching her forehead.

*I have never thought that only one berry sould have such effect on me. I will remember this experience for my whole life.*

*At least we became a little more clever.* Ishida remarked.

*Oh, Ishida...* Agare rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 5:04 am

Atria wasn't listening to her tag-alongs. She had once again entered a trance-like state, feeling the magic of the forest flow through every living being under its influence.

It is the first skill taught to all deeratauric shamans: to feel the land's inherent magic. Felaryan magic is like the wind, and everything flows. Every creature in Felarya has unique magical signature, if you know how to look for it.

When Atria opened her eyes once more, they were no longer the shining magenta orbs they had been. They gave off a strange silver light, as if they reflected the world. And perhaps they did. Through them, the deerataur observed the flow of magic: the most primeval order.

She saw wisps of light dance to and fro where the land recalled magic that had once been used. She saw streams of energy flow like rivers, the invisible strings which connect all living things. From her mind, she explored every inch of the forest. She would find that third trespasser. It was only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 1:17 pm

Hey guys? What happened?
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 1:22 pm

I don't know. RPs just fall apart sometimes.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 2:26 pm

(Sorry for the waiting guys, I am not dead)

Ishda wondered what is going on with Atria, but remained silent. He saw the deerataur strongly concentrating, he even assumed that there could be an another trespasser besides them.

*Agate, you okay?* he asked his partner telepathically, not wanting to disrupt Atria.
*Yep, my dizziness is gone.*
*Coulld you then check the surrondings? There might be somebody besides us.*
*Sure thing.* Agate spred her wings and took flight.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 3:25 pm

(Okay, so we are still doing this. Cool. And just in case it isn't clear, you're the third trespasser, dragon.)

Atria followed every connection, every lead she could. Everything leaves a mark. But her current target... left nothing. As if they had dropped out of nowhere. Wherever they were, they had clearly not walked into this forest.

Atria looked to the ground, hoping to find footprints. Even the smallest indention would be more than she had now. And that's exactly what she found. Human male. Earthborn. They differed slightly from Ishida's: they carried no trace of the Tolmeshal's magic.

Her gaze followed them through the undergrowth. She needed something to track his signature by. Following them to the site of her fight which led to Ishida's capture, she found exactly what she needed. Nothing was left behind, unfortunately, but the trespasser had lingered too long there. Atria assumed he had been watching the fight. Whatever the case, a trace of his unique signature was left behind. A trace that could lead her directly to him.

She closed her eyes and opened them once more, her trance finished and her magenta irises shining brightly. She smirked as she whispered to herself, feeling immensely satisfied with her performance.

"I've got you now..." She giggled once more, but it was more malicious this time. It was not the kind of laugh which followed her jokes. It was the kind of laugh that a predator lets out once they think they've cornered their prey.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 3:42 pm

*I guess the hunt continues.* Ishida thought. He was unsure what to do: let Atria corner her potential prey, or try to save it?

Agate, while scanning the environment, had same thoughts:

*If Atria finds that proposed third trespasser, it is 85% that she would eat him/her. I really want to prevent this, but that deerataur has Ishida. This situation is really something we did not experienced before.*
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 9:08 pm

((Ok, but I'm still a little lost due to my absence. In a nutshell, what did I miss? I know there is a Deertaur and some bandits, who are apparently getting along now, but besides that im lost.))
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 10:14 pm

(My characters, Ishida and Agate are somewhat getting along with the deertaur, after the predator managed to capture Ishida. They are now are forced to tag along with her, since the deerataur tok a liking to Ishida due to his personality, and now he is tied onto her neck with a vine as some kind of necklace)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 7:30 am

mossagateturtle wrote:
(My characters, Ishida and Agate are somewhat getting along with the deertaur, after the predator managed to capture Ishida. They are now are forced to tag along with her, since the deerataur tok a liking to Ishida due to his personality, and now he is tied onto her neck with a vine as some kind of necklace)

((Ok thanks. Would it be ok if I said that basically, I was just following from a distance and am only now encountering them face to face?))
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 9:20 am

(I think it will be okay)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 11:27 am

((Ok thanks! Again, I apologize for my long absence! Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do about vacation and breaking my addiction after. But I'll jump in now. Forgive me and please correct me if I make a mistake.))

Tyler had been following the group from a good distance away, observing the odd behavior of the pred. He was suprised that the bandits, or whatever they were, weren't already in the belly of the Deertaur, although one did seem to be her necklace. Perhaps this was a friendly pred? Or maybe something else was going on? Either way, Tyler moved forwards towards them to investigate.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 11:35 am

Agate was flying through the trees, but remining close to Atria. Down on the ground, she recognised Tylers movements.

*So there was somebody besides us, after all.* she said to herself
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 1:03 pm

Tyler was closing in on the Deertaur and the others. He had a pretty neutral expression on his face, not sure to be hesitant or friendly, but most of all he was curious as to what was going on. Although, he was quite aware that such curiosity could also land him in the belly of the Deertaur before him.

((I should be getting pretty close now if you want to begin the interaction))
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 5:47 pm

(Woah, I actually got a little behind just now. Caught up. Anyway, it's all good, dragon. I hope you enjoyed your vacation.)

Atria could sense Tyler's unique signature, the way Felarya's magic was altered when it passed through him. And she felt it coming her way.

With her lips still curled in a malicious grin, she whispered to Ishida. "Our third is coming towards us. I always like it when they come to me. Saves me the trouble. Be sure not to make too much noise. Wouldn't want to give me away, now would you?"

With that, Atria made her self very low to the ground. She was almost laying down, but she remained just barely in a position to give chase, should she need to.

From her position, she waited stealthily for Tyler to walk right into her ambush.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 6:18 pm

Seeing the deertaur lower herself frightening me. She definitely knew that I was coming. Perhaps it was an ambush? Although, something told me that I should keep going anyway, so I did. I wonder if I was going to be close enough to try to talk to soon.

After a few minutes of this, I break out in a run towards her, to surprise her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about a Little RP?
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: