Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How about a Little RP?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 9:48 am

Luumi tried desperately to chase after Ishida and Agate, but couldn't get out of Atria's web of vines.

The naga pleaded with Atria to let her go. "Atria! Come on! PLEASE! I NEED THEM! Don't make me hurt you."

Atria didn't budge. "You wouldn't dare."

"You really think that?" With Tyler still in her coils, she lashed out at Atria withe her tail, causing her control of the vines to slip for a moment. "HA! FREEDOM!" She made a mad dash after Ishida and Agate, determined to catch the pair.

After recovering from the blow, Atria just looked up in awe as Luumi slithered away. "Now you've gone and done it."

She began to give chase as well. Now the plan had changed. She planned to make a meal out of Ishida and Agate just so Luumi couldn't.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 10:13 am

Ishida looked briefly backwards.

*Great, now both predator want to eat us.*

*That is why not to trust in a predator.* said Agate.

The duo rushed forward as they were being chased.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 1:12 pm

I didn't expect the naga to use her tail to attack. Well, I did, just not with me in it! The force of it knocks me out cold, still in her coils. When I woke, I would be in a lot of pain from it.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 2:51 pm

Luumi noticed that Tyler had passed out. "Um, Atria? I think my passenger passed out."

Atria was not amused. "Oh, I wonder why. What could possibly have knocked him out?"

"I don't know! You know I'm not good with the squishy human types."

They were trying to push each other out of the way as they ran.

Both began charging their magic, trying to blast the fleeing pair before they could get too far away.

Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 9:51 pm

*I will shot back before they can shot us.* Agate thought and charged her magic as well. She briefly turned back and bombarded backwards with light magic. Of course, she tried to keep her pace.

*I hope this will slow them down.* Ishida said.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 9:54 am

Atria, as before, was briefly stunned by Agate's magic. Luumi, on the other hand, simply opened her mouth and devoured the shots.

She giggled as she shouted out at Agate. "Thanks for the appetizer! I can't wait for the main course!"

Rings of mist surrounded her as she let loose her spell.

The mist answered her call, condensing so much that it acted like water in the immediate area.

Luumi torpedoes through the mist. She was a River Naga. Or had been.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 10:43 am

Upon feeling the magical water, I begin to come to my senses, opening my eyes. My vision was still blurry and my head, and pretty much everywhere else hurt. "Ugh...what happened?"
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 11:02 am

*what, she eats magic?* Agate was baffled. *Nevermind, I cannot let you to catch us!*

She activated her dispelling magic to try and disassipate the mist to slow Luumi down.

*She is really something.* Ishida thought and now moved a bit upwards on the trees, but not slowing down.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 12:59 pm

As Agate thinned the mist, Luumi flapped her arms in a desperate attempt to stay in the air.

She failed, of course. But she did manage to land relatively well, and she had gained quite a bit of ground while swimming through the mist. She also noticed that Tyler had woken up. "Hey! You're alive! Not for much longer, but for now. Anyway, I used you to hit silly old Atria. I hope you don't mind."

She continued to chase Ishida and Agate, looking carefully for anything she could use against them.

Atria was still trying to catch up.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 1:56 pm

*Dispelling magic is very handy at times like this.* Agate smirked as she flew. She glanced backwards and still saw the naga. *One persistent predator.*

Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 3:26 pm

"Well, you could at least give me back to Atria! She wanted to eat me anyway... Besides, then you can chase after the other two and she can have me! It all works out!"
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 4:01 pm

Atria managed to catch up to Luumi. The naga smiled as she got an idea. She turned to look at Tyler -though she didn't slow down at all. "Hey, that's not a bad idea. Hey, Atria!"

The deerataur was still angry, but decided to answer anyway. "What?"

"I'd like to propose a deal."

"Yeah?"

"You help me catch those two, and you can have this one back."

Atria took the deal under serious consideration. It wasn't often that the Sentinels worked together. But they were nearly unstoppable when they did. "What do you need me to do."

"Give me a vine. I have a plan."

With that, Luumi took a deep breath and blew out more mist. It didn't condense into a liquid-density like before, but it was nearly impossible to see through. There was a rattling in the trees and by the time the mist dissipated, Luumi had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 9:24 pm

((I'm not sure how to reply to that...))
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 12:32 am

Ishida looked back:
*Agate, I think they are up to something.*

*Remain together, at any case.* said Agate and lit up a light sphere in her hand. *If the predator joins forces theycan be an unstoppable force. However, we are not shabby either.*

*I will establish a telepathic link between us.* Ishida said
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 1:08 am

Besides the continued pressure from Atria, Luumi was nowhere to be seen.

The trees rustled ominously.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 1:35 am

*They are trying to circle and confuse us.* Ishida said. *Lets head up to the treetops!*

*Right!* Agate nodded and flew upwards as Ishida climbed up.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 2:22 am

Between the trees, Luumi moved freely. Her tail circled around Ishida and Agate as they ascended.

"Well, hi there! Did you come up here to visit me?"

She quickly spiraled inward, trying to close her coils on the pair.

Atria waited below. There wasn't much she could do to help from where she was.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 2:36 am

*She became one with the mist!* Agate exclaimed. *Ishida keep going upwards, I try to stall her!

*Okay.* Ishida nodded and increase his pace up, towards the very top of the forest.

Agate closed her eyes, trying to feel Luumis magical presence. She then lit up her body, causing blinding light to illuminate her surrondings.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 2:50 am

Luumi closed her eyes, still tightening her coils. "I don't need to see you. I can feel you. There's something very important you need to understand, little one. You're in our forest, now."

She continued to spiral upwards, the space inside her circle getting smaller and smaller.

Atria continued to wait below.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 5:59 am

*Up!* Agate flew upwards with maxximum speed, grabbing Ishidas right arm. They had to reach the very top of the trees. Ishida used his telepathy to feel Luumis presence.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 8:14 am

Luumi continued to corkscrew upwards, determined to catch the pair before they got above the trees. "Well, aren't you two fast? But you can't run forever! You'll wear yourselves out sometime. And I'll be there when it happens!"

Luumi's 'playful' act had almost entirely dissolved, replaced with pure determination and frustration. She hadn't had to work this hard in a long time, and she couldn't quite decide if she loved it or hated it.

Atria continued waiting, wondering if she should try something. She didn't want to risk messing Luumi up if she was doing well, but she should've been done by now.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 11:34 pm

Agate suddenly began to fly upwards and grabbed Ishidas arm.

*I know I dont have enough strenght to carry you for longer, but I may be able to carry you to the top!* she said.

Ishida nodded and he concentrated on Luumi, even prepared to attack, if possible.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 7:32 am

Luumi only seemed to get faster as she got angrier, pushing her way through the trees towards Ishida and Agate. Her eyes shone with terrible fury. Her smile was sharp and wicked. Maniacal laughter replaced her words and filled the air as she ran out of things to say. She was insane, and now it certainly showed.

The laughter even reached Atria, who still waited below for a signal to intervene. The deerataur had heard that laugh but once before, and knew exactly what it meant. She quickly sprung into action, commanding vines to close off passages to the pair of adventurers. Of course, these barriers posed no obstacle to the naga, who possessed ample strength to smash through them in her current state.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 9:10 am

As this was going on, I had to move and dodge the incoming branches and attacks, as I tried to save myself from getting killed by a fast moving branch from this insane Naga. It was at this point, I realized how much of an angel Atria was.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 9:59 am

*Here they come!* Ishida narrowed his eyes and used his sword to slash through the vines.

*They really dont want give us up!* Agate sighed as she used her dispelling magic to stop the vines.

At the same time, a fairy with short red hair and black-spotted orange butterfly wings was flying through the woods of the Misty Glade. He was Copper Flamewing, the fairy friend of Ishida and Agate. Having taken a break from his duties as a village chief, he decided to take a trip to Misty Glade. He was nearby and saw Ishida and Agate being chased.

*What are they doing here?* he questioned himself and went to investigate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about a Little RP?
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: