Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How about a Little RP?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:33 pm

Seeing Tono, Ishida was also angered.

*That guy... we run into him here? Agate, restore my original size, I wanna make an end of his business here.*

*I think it would be better to leave that to Atria and the other Sentinels.* Agate said.

*Tono is my enemy as well* said Copper. *I agree with Ishida.*

*Oh my, I cannot beliee I was outvoted two against one.* Agate sighed and restored Ishidas size with her dispelling magic.

*i am no ones friend.* said Tono. *And step aside if you dont wanna to be hurt. As your your fairy friend, that net is completely fairy-proof. I made it from very ressilient materials.

*You stop right there Tono!* Ishida came out of the bushes.

*You!!!!* Tono was angered, seeing Ishida. *Ishida Yamamoto!*
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 2:05 pm

Atria began to glow with magical energy once more. Though, it was not the usual soft, arcane magenta.

The tribal tattoos on her skin moved and danced. The moss in her antlers fluttered despite the windless air. They both gave off a fiery red light. A stark warning to anyone that would dare threaten her or her friends.

Then Ishida jumped out of the bushes.

"Ishida! I hope you plan on using that sword. Keep him distracted for a minute."

She moved toward Myra, whom Doppel was desperately trying to free. She put Bill on the ground and glared deeply into his eyes, as if trying to pierce his very soul. "Don't move." Her tattoos sharpened in Bill's direction, as if trying to leap off of Atria's skin and stab him.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 4:58 pm

(Sorry for being away)

I still held on to my gun, as this wasn't the first time it had happened. Even though Atria said not to move, I attempted to run, shooting at Atria as I tried to flee them, ignoring everything else.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Atria shielded herself and Myra with her back. It earned her a few bullets.

Myra shrieked as Atria threw herself in the line of fire. "What are you doing? Are you crazy?"

Atria's only response was to grab Myra and pull her in close.

The fairy continued to protest. "Come on, Atria! Get that little punk that thinks he can shoot you!"

"I will, I will. But I cannot fight him and get you out of this net at the same time. And I can't focus on summoning help right now."

The deerataur growled defiantly despite the pain. She would make sure Bill paid for this. After Myra was safe.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:25 pm

Bill kept on running and wouldn't stop until he was safe, and kept shooting until his clip was dry a few moments later, when he slowed down and reloaded before continuing on running as fast as he could. "Heh, dumb deer bitch and fairy! Far from the strongest things I've gotten away from!"
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 10:05 pm

*Bastards!* Tono cursed as he forced to parry Ishidas katana. The two men clashed, but now Tono was pushed back.

*Since we last clashed, it has been a few months.* said Ishida. *Since then, I he gotten stronger.*

*You wont humilate me again!*

*And I wont let you separating two friends!*

As Copper flew out to help Myra to get free, Agate got into the front of Bill.

*Hy there!*
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 3:35 pm

Myra shouted at Bill as he ran. "You shut your mouth! You never would've gotten away if Atria hadn't let go!"

She turned back to Atria, who was wincing in pain. "Come on, Atria! Go get him! Don't just sit there and let him do this to you!" The fairy was starting to cry.

Atria held back her tears and gritted her teeth, trying -and failing- to give Myra a reassuring smile. Her back was bleeding quite a bit from Bill's continued fire.

Myra continued to shout at Atria in distress, even after Copper arrived. "Atria! Don't do this! You know how fragile you are! You're a shaman! You aren't trained to take damage!"

The deerataur barely managed to get the words out. "I'm less fragile than you, though, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Bill kept up running, he had to be pretty far out of range by now. Assault rifles were only so effective at this distance anyway, even against a giant deertaur. He ignored the fairy and kept going as fast as he could, running to what he hoped would be a way out, thinking that he had badly wounded the predators.

(808th post!)
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 7:52 pm

(Congratulations.)

Atria felt Bill's fire stop, but kept herself braced for more and continued to hold Myra tightly.

Myra, tears streaming down her face, pleaded to Copper. "How badly is she hurt? Can you help her?"

Atria stumbled on her words, but managed an answer. "I'm fine. Are you okay?"

Despite her reassuring words, her back was covered in bullet-wounds and blood. Only glimpses of her still waving tattoos could be seen under it, and they had slowed down dramatically as Atria desperately held onto consciousness.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 10:05 pm

*She will survive, but still badly hurt.* said Copper. If Lucy would be there....*
He then realised, what he wanted to do. Even though his fire magic was not ery effective in a misty environment like this, he managed to form a blade of fire in his hands.
*I can free you from that net, Myra.*

As Ishida and Tono continued fighting, the young man drove him farther from Atria and Myra.

*Hey, dont dare to ignore me!* Agate said angrily and flew after Bill.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 am

"What the hell do you want? To eat me or feed me to that fat-ass deertaur? Well, either help me or suffer like those others did! I've killed faires more powerful than you!" Bill said, his aggression showing.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 7:42 am

*Listen, I am half elf and I am just here because of my partner.* Agate folded her arms. *I suure, I pose no threat to you, but that does not mean I cannot defend myself.*
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 7:55 am

"Fine, then what do you want? Or are you just going to tell the others of my position?" Bill said.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 8:36 am

*I want you to help Ishida to defeat the fairy hunter.* said Agate. *I am not affiliated with the deertaur or any of those Sentinels. Me and my partner are just adventurers who ended up there. And my reason: that fairy hunter is bigger enemy to us compared to the deertaur.*
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 3:37 pm

Myra continued to cry, but didn't say a word.

Atria was barely able to remain conscious due to blood loss. All she managed before finally falling out was, "You... Take Myra somewhere safe..."

As Myra felt Atria's hold loosen, she began another wave of sobs. She couldn't manage to say anything. She just repeated Copper's words in her head. That Atria would be okay. She'd be okay. She'd be okay...
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 5:55 pm

Bill kept running off, with each step he took he felt more and more safe, although still keeping his guard high. He smiled at himself, having fended off a deertaur and fairy was sure to be a story that would bring him much fame at the tavern when he got back to one. He found a tall tree, and decided to sit behind it for a few moments to rest.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 6:30 pm

(Well, now I don't know who to feel worse for. Atria or Agate. I award Agate 3 hugs so she doesn't feel ignored.)

(Also @Bill, you didn't fend off anything, ya jerk. Putting bullets in my deerataur after she lets you get away...)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 8:55 pm

(Let Bill get away? She was going to eat him after all! But yeah, Bill kinda did overkill to call it just self defense, although he was quite scared since its rare to have more than one pred together, at least for him. But OOC, yeah he is pretty bad for taking it that far. I honestly felt a little bad writing it, although Bill is military trained, so its nothing new really. Anyway, he has to rest and is vulnerable right now, and when he goes to continue on his way, he won't be too quick.)
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 10:20 pm

*Just dont try to ignore me, moron!* Agate shouted at Bill, having managed to track him down.

---

Copper swung his sword of fire, and freed Myra from the net.
*Are there any medicinal herbs out here? I may not have healing magic, but I possesssome medicinal skills. I will help to save Atria.*

Tono saw this:
*You are not getting away!* he said, but Ishida intercepted him and landed a kick on Tono, sending him flying into that tree.

*I wont let you to get them... Especially Copper.* he said. He glared menacingly at Tono, wh returned the glare.

*This is the last time you got into my way, Ishida Yamamoto!*

*I will show you what can I do as the Swordsman of Tolmeshal!* the two clashed again.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 10:33 am

Bill looked at the fairy, rather annoyed. "Look, I feel bad for whatever is going on, but I have to think of myself now. What could I possibly gain from helping a fairy like you except becoming a little snack?"
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 11:47 am

*I am not a predator.* said Agate, annoyed herself. *I dont even possess that size-shifting magic that fairies normally have. As I said, I am half-breed between elf and fairy.*
As she said, she lit up a light sphere, illuminating her body, showing that she lacked the antennae which other fairies would have, she looked rather an elf with dragonfly-like fairy wings. Agate adjusted her red-green streked hair with her other hand.
*Maybe me and Ishida would help you to get away from here in one piece after this is solved. Not 100% sure, but we may have a chance.*

Back to the fight, the clash between Ishida was Tono was even. None of then gave in an inch.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 12:02 pm

"Yeah, well call me crazy, but I really don't help faries, ever! I don't even care if you don't have magic! Besides, whats in it for me? That dumb deertaur and the other fairy won't be able go get me now. Heh, I certainly did a number on them! Consider that as an example to what happens if you anger me and make the foolish mistake of trying to eat me!" Bill said partially to the fairy and partially to himself. Although he made it pretty clear that he was only interested in leaving.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 12:19 pm

*Hmpf, talking about hard headed...* Agate sighed and turned around. *Maybe Ishida can handle it himself.*
She took flight and soared back to her partner.

As the fight continued on, Ishida managed to disarm Tono with a quick move.
*Dont think you already won!* Tono growled and sent Ishida flying with a powerful punch.
*You still punch as hard as ever.* Ishida woke up, spitting some blood.
*And it is not the only thing I can do!* he de-equipped from his back and took into his hands a large rifle, pointing at Ishida. *This can even stun stun something as large as that deertaur. For a human, its magical electric blast id deadly.*
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 4:15 pm

(Yes, 'let him get away'. Atria chose to put Bill down, after all.)

(Also, sorry I keep getting behind. This place seems to be most active when I'm asleep.)

Tears continued to roll down Myra's face, but she did manage to stop sobbing long enough to answer. "I don't know if we have medicinal herbs. I've never known much about the world. I've read books when I could find them, but..." She looked Atria up and down. Despite her wounds, the deerataur was breathing, at least. "...She's the one that really knows everything."

The fairy buried her face in her arms and curled into a ball. "It should've been me in the line of fire, protecting her. At least then you'd be able to find medicine. I'm no good at this stuff. I'm not even a real predator. I'm just a distraction."

Then, Myra got an idea. "A distraction! That's it! I can't help you find medicine, but I can help you get rid of the threats! Doppel!"

Doppel reappeared, saluting. "Yes, ma'am?"

"See that guy that trapped me?" Myra pointed at Tono. "Do what you do best."

"Yes, ma'am." Doppel faded back into the mist, reappearing on the sidelines of Ishida and Tono's fight, waiting for an opening.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 8:37 pm

((I know that feeling WR. Its still early night here well, I consider 11:30 early.))

*Bill just kinda sat there, thinking to himself that he just avoided another trap as he rested himself a bit.*

((Not much to say sadly. Looks like Bill may just survive))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about a Little RP?
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: