Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever had a dream about Vore?

Go down 
+32
pirostyle
Anime-Junkie
Sillysausage
Boris92
FalconJudge
Archmage_Bael
Vaderaz
codaman
Andros
Tora
zalzas
/Fish/
TheCountAlucard666
Daimo
Shady Knight
Nervan
Malahite
ConnorKCM
Raveolution
macdaddy
Karbo
Ewin
togaoki
bigman27622
Haar
Sephimink|Kyle
Mickilla
Googlememan
Pendragon
Rythmear
GREGOLE
melancholy-melody13
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:49 pm

I only slightly regret making this topic. Uck

Last edited by Moonlight-pendent on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:54 pm

Oh, I can't even remember em' all anymore.

In particular, I do recall hiding in a shack with Crisis outside. No clue how that went, as I can scarcely remember it, but... meh, whatever.

To contrast - and this was MONTHS before - I recall being chased by a T-rex into a farmhouse. I stole a farmer's elephant gun and ran outside to try and find the T-rex. Only suddenly it was Crisis now, so I spent the rest of the dream trying to find her. Never did, though I did run into Vivian... forget how that went too...

I've also dreamed about voring tiny women lord knows how many times now... always fun.

And..... can't remember anything else in particular. Though I DO have recurring dreams about feeding animals to larger animals.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:13 pm

Yes - they were awesome dreams... if you Actually want to hear about them - look for them, I have them posted.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:08 pm

I think I remember having a dream like that once. Except it was reversed.

I was eaten by a sarlacc pit monster (from teh Star Wars flicks). Before I made it through the throat, though, I woke up.

Quite scary.
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:44 pm

Yeah every night XD
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Mickilla
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Mickilla

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:19 pm

There was one time, I don't really remember much. Just that my arm was being swallowed up, starting at my fingertips and eventually up to my shoulder. For some reason I didn't mind, I just stood there and let it happen.
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:52 pm

I think I recall one or two dreams relating to vore (I vividly recall one involving UB). Felarya wasn't involved.
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:20 pm

Sephimink|Kyle wrote:
I think I recall one or two dreams relating to vore (I vividly recall one involving UB). Felarya wasn't involved.

Man, I wish I had an Unbirth dream Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:49 pm

the only dream i ever remember having vore in it was a few months ago...it was an unbirth with a hot hot hot giantess
Back to top Go down
togaoki
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:26 pm

I wish ><'''
maybe if I keep looking at Vore, it'll just pop up in a dream...
*stares at Crisis for several days* dang...she on a hunger-strike or sumthin? ><'''
*snaps fingers* wait! I've had a couple, yes!...but I wus eaten by animals... -.-''''
Back to top Go down
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:10 pm

Well I've never had a dream specifically about Felarya, but I have had a few vore dreams. And many really screwed up ones too.

One I vaguely remember from some time ago was 'riding' around in a giantess' mouth on her tongue like it was a theme park ride. I was then interviewed on tv about it for like some kind of promotional video for the new theme park. Seem to remember saying something along the lines of "Well we all had a great day here, come to Cool World today!" (Cool World being the name of the park, probably based on that old film of the same name but no idea why)

Some I've had more recently have come in a kind of series over several nights. And these have really messed up my head. So far it went like this as I remember. Not very Vorish, but weird anyway.

I'm going on a journey to somewhere, I don't know where but its on a coach leaving from some dusty sandy depot. Kinda like those depots in the middle of nowhere in the US.
Anyway, I've said bye to whoever I left there, gotten onto the coach and found my seat half way down the aisle. Not taken any real notice of the other passengers at this point, someone sits down next to me, My focus is out of the window as the coach pulls away, the person I'm leaving has no face (Or its blurred out) no idea what that's about.
So now I'm on my journey and I turn to see who is sitting next to me, his head is pointing in the opposite direction so I can't see what he looks like but he has fairly long straggly hair.
He turns slowly to face me and this is the bit that scares the crap out of me. He has no skin on his face, its just red raw bloody muscle and sinew. Bulging eyes staring back.
I jump up on my seat, back against the window and look around the rest of the coach as all the other passengers turn to look directly at me with the same scraggy haired skinless faces, all eyes bulging. I fall back over my seat into the aisle, run to the front of the coach as it grinds to a halt and fall out of the door.
In the middle of nowhere, some dusty barren route 66 type place, I run like hell away from the coach. I only make it about 20 yards before some invisible force seems to grab me and shoots me up into the air so fast that it makes me dizzy (I'm not great with heights IRL so this actually does make me feel queasy, even in a dream)
At reaching several hundred feet, very quickly, my body is torn limb from limb, arms and legs disappearing into this invisible force.

And thats the point I usually wake up screaming in a cold sweat.
No, its not a good dream.
I've never been to the USA, let alone some dusty coach depot.
Yes, it scares the crap out of me.
Yes, I think I need Therapy.
Back to top Go down
http://elvenskies.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:29 pm

Hell yes I had many Razz

A bit less lthese last several years though, and it was more about various giant animals or monsters ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:32 pm

Gez guys XD whats with all the UB? does NO ONE dream of EATTING other people? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE EATTING VORE WITH THE SADISTIC ACIDYNESS THAT I KNOW I LOVE!? lol

XD lmao Karbo that first line you said made me laugh and huh just verious giant animals and monsters? no cute blonde haired nagas?
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:23 pm

Well i only have had one clear vore dream, It was a lucid dream
it was in a supermarket and i asked a girl to eat me, and she wouldnt listen so i then ordered everyone around her to hold her down and i shrunk myself and make them force feed me to her, That seems a bit sadistic tho Neutral

A lucid dream is when you realise your in a dream and you can usually control it if you understand how to

lately I've been trying to have a lucid dream with crisis but no luck yet, all i want to do is talk to her and then i want her to........ Razz

if you wanna learn more about lucid check here- http://www.dreamviews.com/ its really worth it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:51 pm

macdaddy wrote:
Well i only have had one clear vore dream, It was a lucid dream
it was in a supermarket and i asked a girl to eat me, and she wouldnt listen so i then ordered everyone around her to hold her down and i shrunk myself and make them force feed me to her, That seems a bit sadistic tho Neutral

A lucid dream is when you realise your in a dream and you can usually control it if you understand how to

lately I've been trying to have a lucid dream with crisis but no luck yet, all i want to do is talk to her and then i want her to........ Razz

if you wanna learn more about lucid check here- http://www.dreamviews.com/ its really worth it Very Happy
I know very well what those are ^^ they're the only kind I actually have, kinda odd but meh.

Intresting dream btw ^^ though I prefer to be the predator rather then the prey
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:09 am

I know very well what those are ^^ they're the only kind I actually have, kinda odd but meh.

Intresting dream btw ^^ though I prefer to be the predator rather then the prey[/quote]

well i wish i had lucid dreams all the time ._.

well thats the thing i can try the pred if i want XD i might do that next time

actually some of the pictures i drew of crisis were to help me picture crisis for my dream,
and for some reason in one of my dreams i met someone in a crisis costume ^^; i was very annoyed
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:03 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:

XD lmao Karbo that first line you said made me laugh and huh just verious giant animals and monsters? no cute blonde haired nagas?

Mhh not *just* giant animals and monsters. There was also some certain blonde succubus or blue haired mermaid ^^;
But well no nagas actually ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:08 am

Funny how this thread is here. Last night I dreamt I found a way to go ahead in time with the gate at Ur-Sagol. It told me ahead of time that as soon as I got into Felarya I would be eaten, so I took precautions and bagged one big dead giant Naga courtesy of a M1 Abrams tank shell to the head.

So I went back into the portal to get someone who could haul my dead Naga and wound up in Felarya again - except in a different reality where I met myself who had been EATEN in this alternate reality. His body got digested while he was looking for a way out so he took over the naga's brain, kicked its soul out and re-made the human half into himself. He was hiding in the forest for months by now, eating veggies and he didn't even eat a cow. Yup, definitely me.

Couldn't kill him, he kept guessing my every move. He laid rocks at the gate to stop the tanks. Since the dude was alternate-me, I had no real chance at beating him - so I figured out, ok, if this guy got eaten, maybe he didn't see the future warnings I saw, so maybe it doesn't work that way here. So I figured, hey, why not go back into HIS past and kill the naga before it eats him!

So we got Vanna White (!!!) to physically TURN the great portal around by asking for a vowel. (WTF? it's a dream, darn it.) Well she turned into a giant faery and we had to run but we made it. Well we went in the portal, then came back, and lo and behold we were back in time and Vanna White was nowhere to be found. We were STUCK wherever we were.

Luckily I found the Naga and managed to use a rope to swing around and around to get into her ear and start digging into her brain. The naga fell over and died and then alternate me showed up and was puzzled to see himself walking out of a giant naga's ear.

Then I woke up and had to go really badly.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:09 am

Rofl i would love to have a dream like that,

Quote :
o we got Vanna White (!!!) to physically TURN the great portal around by asking for a vowel.

ROFL, one time in a dream someone told me the toilet needed a pass code to be used, and they changed it every day. and i was like, why do you need to change it everyday, (the obvious question should of been why does it even need a code Razz )
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:37 am

Karbo wrote:
Moonlight-pendent wrote:

Mhh not *just* giant animals and monsters. There was also some certain blonde succubus or blue haired mermaid ^^;
But well no nagas actually ! Shocked

Lmao XD I thought so.
Back to top Go down
ConnorKCM
Naga food
ConnorKCM

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:40 am

Still No Dreams For Me Sad
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:41 am

macdaddy wrote:

well i wish i had lucid dreams all the time ._.

well thats the thing i can try the pred if i want XD i might do that next time

actually some of the pictures i drew of crisis were to help me picture crisis for my dream,
and for some reason in one of my dreams i met someone in a crisis costume ^^; i was very annoyed

Lol XD that would irk me too once I had a dream of a place called "Vore world" where you rode on a crappy old rollarcoster and tried to avoid being eaten. A sphinx was after me half the damn time, so then I got let out of the rollercoaster in the back of my school, ran like hell inside and then I watched as she was eatting most the kids outside XD
Back to top Go down
ConnorKCM
Naga food
ConnorKCM

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:45 am

Id Hate TO Be Outside in that Dream... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:08 pm

Ewin wrote:
Well I've never had a dream specifically about Felarya, but I have had a few vore dreams. And many really screwed up ones too.

One I vaguely remember from some time ago was 'riding' around in a giantess' mouth on her tongue like it was a theme park ride. I was then interviewed on tv about it for like some kind of promotional video for the new theme park. Seem to remember saying something along the lines of "Well we all had a great day here, come to Cool World today!" (Cool World being the name of the park, probably based on that old film of the same name but no idea why)

Some I've had more recently have come in a kind of series over several nights. And these have really messed up my head. So far it went like this as I remember. Not very Vorish, but weird anyway.

I'm going on a journey to somewhere, I don't know where but its on a coach leaving from some dusty sandy depot. Kinda like those depots in the middle of nowhere in the US.
Anyway, I've said bye to whoever I left there, gotten onto the coach and found my seat half way down the aisle. Not taken any real notice of the other passengers at this point, someone sits down next to me, My focus is out of the window as the coach pulls away, the person I'm leaving has no face (Or its blurred out) no idea what that's about.
So now I'm on my journey and I turn to see who is sitting next to me, his head is pointing in the opposite direction so I can't see what he looks like but he has fairly long straggly hair.
He turns slowly to face me and this is the bit that scares the crap out of me. He has no skin on his face, its just red raw bloody muscle and sinew. Bulging eyes staring back.
I jump up on my seat, back against the window and look around the rest of the coach as all the other passengers turn to look directly at me with the same scraggy haired skinless faces, all eyes bulging. I fall back over my seat into the aisle, run to the front of the coach as it grinds to a halt and fall out of the door.
In the middle of nowhere, some dusty barren route 66 type place, I run like hell away from the coach. I only make it about 20 yards before some invisible force seems to grab me and shoots me up into the air so fast that it makes me dizzy (I'm not great with heights IRL so this actually does make me feel queasy, even in a dream)
At reaching several hundred feet, very quickly, my body is torn limb from limb, arms and legs disappearing into this invisible force.

And thats the point I usually wake up screaming in a cold sweat.
No, its not a good dream.
I've never been to the USA, let alone some dusty coach depot.
Yes, it scares the crap out of me.
Yes, I think I need Therapy.

Faceless people would scare the shit out of me in a dream or in real life o.O. Ever seen "Face-Off?" >_<

Sounds like something out of a psychologically-based horror film (something along the lines of Hellraiser, perhaps).
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:28 pm

No vore dreams.

Well, unless you count being attacked apart by a shark, feeling pain, and watching my limbs be torn apart as Vore. Then yes, I've had such a dream before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had a dream about Vore?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next