Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream

Go down 
+7
bigman27622
mikeimp
ZionAtriedes
Outlaw
Reptillian
lami
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Empty
PostSubject: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:09 pm

I had this wonderful vore dream, it was quite awesome, here i was enjoying the scenery of a 2d/3d envieronemt, on a cliff i wandered around a bit, there where a lot of other people there and we talked about how the 3d pre rendered environment would be ridiculously taxing to create by hand, I was being explained on how the tools make such intense realistic looking cliff sides possible to work with without going insane. a little wandering, not out of plain sight from the group in a less graphically intense, and more.. Pokemon in origon. suddenly a wild Red naga appeared. but unlike the regular pokemon, this one seemed full animated and intent on eating me, the level 9 against a pitiful 5 for my human girl self was quickly shown that the lamian would get its way, i tried to run but even the speedy animation wasnt enough to get caught and the similar sized naga quickly began to swallow me up. in the slightly better than pokemon graphics i was treated to my digestion, I wasnt a match and soon i was nothing more than a peculiar white liquid that was absorbed into the naga. treating me to a gentle reassurance that i was a good girl for being so tasty, I woke up shortly after but not before having the feeling that i COULD re spawn if i wanted to, (not so much me in game, as me feeling that this game allowed that kind of action) I was both ex tactic and frustrated when i woke up, The gamer in me RAGED at the unfair encounter and how unbalanced it was, and none of the standbys came in to my rescue, however. I loved the aesthetic of this vore dream, and knew that this was the engaging way to turn vore into a video game worth playing on its own merits not just as a toy. something i had been looking for for a long time, vore itself is a fetish of course, ment to be erotic, but the few games that are ACTUALLY decent games that combine erotic fetishes generally aren't very erotic at all, as the mechanics get entirely in the way, unfortunately the reverse is much more common, "Games" that feel more like jumping through hoops to get your erotica.

doubtlessly a lot could be done to make such a system even better but I wonder how many of you think this would be a good format for a vore RPG. possibly a momorpager. it would require quite a bit of work, considering full scale animation for a number of creatures and customizable characters,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:23 pm

Dude, you had one of the ten weirdest dreams I've ever heard of(nine of them are mine) and well that is a really good idea, you should try to find a team to take this project.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:07 pm

then you have not heard of my dreams^^(if the awesome, is funny or wierd dreams that is)

i once had the same dream, for a whole week with just minor changes

it involved me killing everyone i knew except for one person who always got eaten by a different monster each time, thereby the change.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:54 pm

Reptillian wrote:
then you have not heard of my dreams^^(if the awesome, is funny or wierd dreams that is)

i once had the same dream, for a whole week with just minor changes

it involved me killing everyone i knew except for one person who always got eaten by a different monster each time, thereby the change.
neat, i uh, guess. any thoughts on the game?
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:44 am

I'm guessing I'm not going to get a shred of feedback on this idea am I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:51 am

Oh, sorry! >.< I haven't really made any games, but if the game were to be made, it would be nice to follow the Dungeons and Dragons Formula rather than a lot of the other RPGs out there.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:55 am

I was a little confused from the post. So its a natural game that asks the player to go against an over powering environment including its inhabitants. Like the newbie that fled from the level 120 player killer. Its a strange idea it draws you into the game a little more and is unpredicted. At the same time if the player feels outclassed all the time then it just hurts. Maybe once captured you receive a picture then if you captured once more you loose the image.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:02 pm

Outlaw wrote:
I was a little confused from the post. So its a natural game that asks the player to go against an over powering environment including its inhabitants. Like the newbie that fled from the level 120 player killer. Its a strange idea it draws you into the game a little more and is unpredicted. At the same time if the player feels outclassed all the time then it just hurts. Maybe once captured you receive a picture then if you captured once more you loose the image.

You know, I really hate MMORPGs because the high levels don't bother kill people that can present a challenge, they just decide to kill new people that are probably just learning the rules...
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:13 pm

I've had experiences like that. Although to say on topic, could you explain the idea a little differently, I'm still confused. If anyone else understands, please assist.
Back to top Go down
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:27 pm

I had a really weird dream before. In it i was shopping with a friend at a mall when suddenly a T-Rex crashed through the walls, stepped on some people and ate my friend. He wasn't digested yet and he kept screaming "HELP!!!". I didn't know what to do until i found a rocket launcher on the ground. I fired it and killed the T-Rex but by then it was too late and my friend was dead. Then i woke up. O_o I had this dream again a couple of days later only this time the dinosaur was a Pteranadon (those flying dinosaurs) and i had a bow and arrow. I wonder if it had something to do with my trip to the museum :p But seriously your dream was at least 5 times weirder than mine
Back to top Go down
http://0332288.deviantart.com
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:45 pm

Outlaw wrote:
read harder
Outlaw wrote:
I've had experiences like that. Although to say on topic, could you explain the idea a little differently, I'm still confused. If anyone else understands, please assist.
there really isn't much to it except the combination of the battle system, environment and the vore that makes this game equal parts game and equal parts erotica, ideas should be centered around making these more equal, or adding better more interesting/fun gameplay/erotica elements that do not upset this balance.
Daejien wrote:
Oh, sorry! >.< I haven't really made any games, but if the game were to be made, it would be nice to follow the Dungeons and Dragons Formula rather than a lot of the other RPGs out there.
almost every game i make will have a much more exploratory emphasis on it rather than combat, but especially in a game like this,
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:21 am

well if theres no interest in this i guess I wont make it an online game Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:38 am

lami wrote:
well if theres no interest in this i guess I wont make it an online game Rolling Eyes

*crosses his arms* lami... at one time, there was no interest in my stories, but when I started them again, people started to read them, which motivated me. Don't ever give up, I would help, but I know absolutely nothing about coding.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:16 pm

I didn't ask for any help for coding I'm asking for feedback, what people think about this idea, and any suggestions they may have, so far more than half the people who posted here chose to talk about their wierd dreams, and while I'm not going to give up on an awesome project like this, I certainly wont go through the networking hassles for the two people who seem interested.

I guess i figured if this community can oversaturate the wiki with their legions of mystical creatures they might have given me a little advice here, maybe they don't check the general section.
Back to top Go down
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:29 pm

I was surfing the net the other day and guess what I found:
http://sdcga.com/~duam9/VRPG.html
YES there's actually a Vore RPG! Can't say it's that fun though.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:53 pm

0332288 wrote:
I was surfing the net the other day and guess what I found:
http://sdcga.com/~duam9/VRPG.html
YES there's actually a Vore RPG! Can't say it's that fun though.

older than dirt, and yea its pretty bad, Its a rogue like that is real time =/ and isn't erotic at all.

there are actualy alot of vore rpgs, but not many of them are any good.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:06 am

Yeah, I know that RPG. It's not that great. Really.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:34 pm

I say go for it. The idea you have for the ore MMO seems fantastic.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:05 am

Yeah, I tried that VRPG i found and it was pretty bad. If you can make one about felarya with cuter images, i'd love to play the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:41 am

Well, I'm pretty much abandoning this thread.

thanks for the "help" guys. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:30 pm

DON'T ABANDON THIS PROJECT!!!!! a GOOD vore rpg is what the world needs!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:17 am

bigman27622 wrote:
DON'T ABANDON THIS PROJECT!!!!! a GOOD vore rpg is what the world needs!!!!!!!
feel free to donate money so i can hire people to work on it then, I'm having a hard time just finding a job, let alone working on hobbies, also my laptop exploded, so thats gonna be like 900 dollars
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:59 am

um well you know, if you acted a bit more friendly in those forums and looked down less on people in general, maybe you would get more feedbacks... Just a suggestion really.
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:51 pm

Don't worry, I'm sure someday we will have a Felarya RPG to call our own. Who knows, maybe all it takes is some new software which could turn game development into something that anyone can learn.

Also, as one of the only people who absolutely loved VRPG, I am absolutely crushed that Windows Vista doesn't seem to like it. XD
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:08 pm

The Rev wrote:
Don't worry, I'm sure someday we will have a Felarya RPG to call our own. Who knows, maybe all it takes is some new software which could turn game development into something that anyone can learn.

Also, as one of the only people who absolutely loved VRPG, I am absolutely crushed that Windows Vista doesn't seem to like it. XD
Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D oh, I dunno if anyone around could do something like that ;D

I would hope we would have a much better example of a game than VRPG, no offense to the creators, I'm sure they have fun with their creation process and making their game, as do the fans, but it really is a great example of poor game design, admittedly, many modern games thrive on this, especially the old horror games like silent hill and RE0-3, Movement is a key issue in both RE and VRPG, as someone who wishes she had more influence in a stagnating industry, its tough to look at vigilantly games and watch them not try to improve the user experience for the players, as for vista, IIRC isnt it java? it should work with vista just fine.

if you want to look at some interesting ideas for vore games, you could head over to the vore game section in Eka's, I love my idea and i still want to make it, but without a job i'll never get my own computer to make it on, nor other things that are important right now.

besides, my game probably wont admitadly be taking place in felarya, as much as I enjoy karbos world, I've come to the conclusion that an MMORPG needs to be more generic, Towns and cities cant be static, they need to be able to be destroyed and built on the whim of players. this static world where players only fight monsters is generally the problem i have with much of modern day MMO examples, Eve has terribly snoresville game play, but its certainly a good example of a player driven world, not a story driven one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream   the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the vore RPG, or it came to me in a dream
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next