Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!

Go down 
+77
sadisticnerd
uberguy99
Byakugan01
SuperPieGuy9
EliteCreature
Grave
kaitheguy1234
Stabs
sonik0578
spike833
Boris92
itsmeyouidiot
Anime-Junkie
JC-Dragon
Archmage_Bael
Asuroth
Duke Nukem
Darkstorm Zero
CauldronBorn24
Chris The Great...maybe
codaman
Tsurugi
The Joker
mdbear84
blademan9999
French snack
Oldman40k2003
Jætte_Troll
JohnDoe
DeviantDiscordian
zelda31
nksrocks
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Karbo
PrinnyDood
11cookeaw3
mikeimp
11cookeaw1
L'Ryn
Reptillian
FalconJudge
Haru Takami
vegeta002
Zillachary
observer88
Feadraug
The Nordic Ninja
beefy
MegaDan5
posergunzone
S-Guy
TheQuantumMechanic
Feign
dlausactor6373
Nervan
dreadis
Vaderaz
/Fish/
lami
DorianTheBlind
gwadahunter2222
Siafu789
macdaddy
GREGOLE
Warrior3000
ZionAtriedes
Ewin
Tuc135
darkshot2600
Pendragon
Claire
melancholy-melody13
rcs619
A-Eadie
Malahite
Raveolution
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:03 pm

I've always seen predators (including Felarya ones) as the sort to act high-and-mighty when they know that their prey is helpless, but turn and run if the prey shows any ability to kill them.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:09 am

Feign wrote:
Reptillian wrote:
Feign wrote:
Reptillian wrote:
to be honest, i don't think he would kill even one of the preds. He would probably just wound them, then let them run.
I wonder why you'd say this, since he's never to my knowledge spared a Hollow's life.

when a hollow is destroyed with a soul slayer(zanpaktou) they don't die, they get their sins removed and is transported to heaven(soul society) as a human. this is actually explained in one of the earlier episodes or chapters, by rukia even(with her VERY crappy drawings i might add^^)
Hmm, quite a good point there, though one did to hell. However, he slayed hollows even before he knew about that, so psychologically, the point still stands.

Also, I'm a tad suspicious of weather or not Rukia was telling the truth with that explanation. No one ever seen in the Soul Society has indicated that they were a hollow before getting sent there. And she said it to get Ichigo to kill a Hollow who he had known in life. It would have been a very convenient white lie to tell.

who knows, if you wan't to know that, you need to ask the creators of bleach^^
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:48 pm

vegeta002 wrote:
I've always seen predators (including Felarya ones) as the sort to act high-and-mighty when they know that their prey is helpless, but turn and run if the prey shows any ability to kill them.
I get the feeling that while you're right, the Succubi may be an exception to that rule. Can't say why, I just feel it in my bones.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:53 pm

Reptillian wrote:
i guess that depends on how serius the wound. but your right the preds can be stubborn^^
"Named" preds would be quite stubborn. The rest, though, they might seek easier prey.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Crisis would seem the type to back off, if she was certain that the prey was a threat.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Two words Chuck Norris he would round house kick all the preds to oblivion, seriously though Chad (Ithink) from Bleach he's not overpowered but he'll give a pred one massive headache.
Back to top Go down
zelda31
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:42 am

not to insult chuck norris but is a normal human who unarmed stands at 0 percent chance of beating a ferlarya perdator he'd be finished once crisis got her hands on him (if that chuck norris thing is a joke I don't think anyone here is laughing)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:14 am

zelda31 wrote:
not to insult chuck norris but is a normal human who unarmed stands at 0 percent chance of beating a ferlarya perdator he'd be finished once crisis got her hands on him (if that chuck norris thing is a joke I don't think anyone here is laughing)
oh you did not just insult the power of chuck norris.

you are gonna pay for that dude. mark my words you will pay.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
DeviantDiscordian
Hero
Hero
DeviantDiscordian

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:40 am

I'm probably going to seem predictable with this but I'll say it anyway.

Xellos. Just because of how funny it would be.

Crisis: How did you get out of my stomach?
Xellos: That is a secret!
Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Xellos1
Back to top Go down
http://one---winged---angel.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:46 am

He should get a few laughs (at Crisis' expense).
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:57 am

Rei, Kenshiro and Raoh from 'Fist of the North Star' wander into Felarya, having gotten over their disputes.

Rei, of course, is a master of the Nanto Seiken slicing style. Kenshiro and Raoh are the masters of Hokuto Shinken.

These three arrive near Anko bridge and have to make their way to Negav City.

How far do you think they'll get? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Galactus!

Okay so he's kinda god mode (and by kinda I mean outrageously.)

But it be really interesting to see the interaction.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:23 pm

Haha...Galactus would get shot down by the Guardians...actually, his voracious lifestyle might suit Felarya. Hey, if I was him I'd retire to eat catgirls with the naked animal chicks.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:33 pm

I don't think I've seen this yet.

Not really a "super hero", but what about a Borg drone, or worse, drones?

Sure, they tend to be a little suicidal, since the individual doesn't matter at all to the collective, and sure, the low amounts of technology would hamper them, and sure, a personal shield that can quickly adapt and become impervious to just about any energy source is useless against stomach acids, but imagine the damage that would happen if they managed to assimilate one or two big things.

An assimilated giant tree would not be particularly useful, but it would be pretty much predator proof. An assimilated dryad would be more useful (and a bit creepy to hear over the dryads shared mental link I'm sure). An assimilated fairy would be terrifying, and an assimilated Tonorion would be a horror beyond words.

"We are the Borg. Lower your weapons and surrender yourselves. We will add your biological, technological, and magical distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:53 am

You're right; the Borg would be a serious threat. You can't really prevent the spread of nanoprobes. If a predator were to swallow a drone and digest it, its nanoprobes would enter her bloodstream and assimilate her.
Back to top Go down
DeviantDiscordian
Hero
Hero
DeviantDiscordian

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:03 am

Hmm, how about Shinji Ikari with Unit-01? How easily could a predator break through an AT Field? This would be after it ingests the S2 organ from Zeruel, so power isn't a problem.
Back to top Go down
http://one---winged---angel.deviantart.com/
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:14 am

Reptillian wrote:
Feign wrote:
Reptillian wrote:
Feign wrote:
Reptillian wrote:
to be honest, i don't think he would kill even one of the preds. He would probably just wound them, then let them run.
I wonder why you'd say this, since he's never to my knowledge spared a Hollow's life.

when a hollow is destroyed with a soul slayer(zanpaktou) they don't die, they get their sins removed and is transported to heaven(soul society) as a human. this is actually explained in one of the earlier episodes or chapters, by rukia even(with her VERY crappy drawings i might add^^)
Hmm, quite a good point there, though one did to hell. However, he slayed hollows even before he knew about that, so psychologically, the point still stands.

Also, I'm a tad suspicious of weather or not Rukia was telling the truth with that explanation. No one ever seen in the Soul Society has indicated that they were a hollow before getting sent there. And she said it to get Ichigo to kill a Hollow who he had known in life. It would have been a very convenient white lie to tell.

who knows, if you wan't to know that, you need to ask the creators of bleach^^
yes but how are you suposed to do that.
Back to top Go down
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:16 am

nightember wrote:
Two words Chuck Norris he would round house kick all the preds to oblivion, seriously though Chad (Ithink) from Bleach he's not overpowered but he'll give a pred one massive headache.
oh yeah... after that it'll be chuck norris vs the felarya guardians... that would be epic... now all we need are some grues, eurg, a narrator and a bunch of other random things

oh and what about doctor freeman, when he has hi gravity gun and its upgraded.....
pick a rock fired it some where.... or use it to pick up a predator and blast it away.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:50 am

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Haha...Galactus would get shot down by the Guardians...actually, his voracious lifestyle might suit Felarya. Hey, if I was him I'd retire to eat catgirls with the naked animal chicks.
But he'd devour the planet. Galactus has the Power Cosmic, it's highly likely that by the time the Guardians can do any damage, Galactus probably would have already consumed far too much of Felarya for it to be worth anything to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:06 am

Raveolution wrote:
Rei, Kenshiro and Raoh from 'Fist of the North Star' wander into Felarya, having gotten over their disputes.
[...]
As far as the Guardians let them. He can punch people somewhere on their body, and make their head explode. His thumb can cut buildings apart casually.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:49 am

Malahite wrote:
Raveolution wrote:
[...]
As far as the Guardians let them. He can punch people somewhere on their body, and make their head explode. His thumb can cut buildings apart casually.
Yup. Kenshiro or Raoh could probably even punch their way out of a Dryad.

"Ahhh tatatatatatatat! Waaa-taaa!" KABLOOEY.

Betcha somewhere a Guardian would be holding back a snickersnort, at least the first time it happened.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:03 pm

Raveolution wrote:
Betcha somewhere a Guardian would be holding back a snickersnort, at least the first time it happened.
RIght up until they explode.
"Hey, check this guy out. He just started punching a Mermaid."
"This will be priceless, someone grab Trejal and-"
*Boom*
(Both) "Son of me-"
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Malahite wrote:
Raveolution wrote:
[...]

Possibly, but they might have a problem against magic users, having never run into them before.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:13 pm

JohnDoe wrote:
Malahite wrote:
Raveolution wrote:
[...]

Possibly, but they might have a problem against magic users, having never run into them before.
I'm not sure about Nanto Seiken, but Hokuto Shinken seems a lot like it has some low grade telekinetic influences (see the final battle between Kenshiro and Raoh). They were hitting each other from long range at one point.

It could boil down to who gets the first strike.
Back to top Go down
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:19 am

what about <insert character name here> from dragon fable, that would be interesting, well why don't we go with my male warrior character swordman... he's the avatar image of my profile. he might just attarct guardian attention... or adleast give a couple of predators the surprise of their life, he's close to overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next