Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!

Go down 
+77
sadisticnerd
uberguy99
Byakugan01
SuperPieGuy9
EliteCreature
Grave
kaitheguy1234
Stabs
sonik0578
spike833
Boris92
itsmeyouidiot
Anime-Junkie
JC-Dragon
Archmage_Bael
Asuroth
Duke Nukem
Darkstorm Zero
CauldronBorn24
Chris The Great...maybe
codaman
Tsurugi
The Joker
mdbear84
blademan9999
French snack
Oldman40k2003
Jætte_Troll
JohnDoe
DeviantDiscordian
zelda31
nksrocks
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Karbo
PrinnyDood
11cookeaw3
mikeimp
11cookeaw1
L'Ryn
Reptillian
FalconJudge
Haru Takami
vegeta002
Zillachary
observer88
Feadraug
The Nordic Ninja
beefy
MegaDan5
posergunzone
S-Guy
TheQuantumMechanic
Feign
dlausactor6373
Nervan
dreadis
Vaderaz
/Fish/
lami
DorianTheBlind
gwadahunter2222
Siafu789
macdaddy
GREGOLE
Warrior3000
ZionAtriedes
Ewin
Tuc135
darkshot2600
Pendragon
Claire
melancholy-melody13
rcs619
A-Eadie
Malahite
Raveolution
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
uberguy99
Helpless prey

Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:23 am

Raveolution wrote:
I'll lead off with... Superman!!!

8 am, Day 1: Superman arrives in Negav City. Many humans know of him as The Man of Steel and greet him with a ticker tape parade.

Immediately after, Supes is confronted with a thousand reports of giant man-eating predators that everyone wants to see him take out ASAP.

12 pm, Day 1: Supes puts a few harpies on a diet of gravel and dirt upon catching them trying to chase down and eat humans.

Day 2: All of humanity celebrates the impending doom of all Giant Preds around the world. Hundreds of proud, brave humans and nekos go prancing by Anna, Crisis, Dryala, etc. going "naaa na na boo boo" as Superman flies overhead threatening imminent smack-downage.

Crisis waves and smiles and even hands out cotton candy to the humans. Cigar afficionados camp out around Anna and light up just to laugh while she grins and hands out free lighters.

About high noon on day 2, right while Menyssan is there helping to light all the barbecues....

Iridan shows up.

Superman lasts about 28 hours on Felarya: the time needed for Crisis to
a) convince Menyssan to accept her challenge for an eating contest re-match;
b) to get a silver succubus to show up; and
c) for thousands of humans to be lured out of their safe cities to gather all in one place to see Supes get eaten.
by the way superman's not made of steel, he's the man of steel, THERE"S A DIFFERENCE YOU KNOW!!!
Back to top Go down
uberguy99
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:22 am

NEW ONE COCfonix, (the bard for asterix and obelix, THE one with the truly horrendus singing voice! he make everyone crazy NOONE WOULD COME NEAR HIM!!!
Back to top Go down
Byakugan01
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:31 am

To put this back on track...how about a Contractor from Darker than Black? Specifically, I'm thinking of the first season's Hei, both with and without his team. With his team, he has the advantage of an intel source wherever there is water and an unassuming spy who could give him the heads up on any danger. On his own, he has the advatages of creativity, electrical shocks, and his grappling hook. I don't expect him to last TOO long on his own, but he might last a little while.
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Looking back on the one about Superman, it depends upon what version you get, while Iridan *might* be able to stop the modern version, stupidly powerful Pre-crisis Supes isn't being stopped by anything lower than a Guardian is stopping him.

And if its pre-crisis Superdick well then, everybody is in trouble.
Back to top Go down
sadisticnerd
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:59 pm

I would think that megaman would have a chance to survive in Felarya
1: he's a machine most of predators would spit him back and try to eat a more tasty prey.
2: he has weapons on his arsenal that not even super robots that have 2/3 of the size of Crisis could survive .
3: even thought he's a robot he can survive water for an underwater for an undetermined time.

so I would say that he has 50 % of survival rate till he is no more functional and needs to be repaired Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:06 pm

careful for the necroposting dear o:
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Too lazy to see who's been mentioned, but...

What about the almighty Sonic the Hedgehog? One, he's one of the few people who'd be at HOME in Felarya; he zips through hostile jungles all the time. Two, he's RIDICULOUSLY fast, easily eluding most predators. Three, even if a pred manages to nab him...which one would be gutsy enough to try and swallow him? Dunno if it's apparent, but...he's got SPINES. Spines that smash apart METAL.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Krisexy26 wrote:
careful for the necroposting dear o:
But this is a fun topic and I just read through 30 pages to ensure that I didn't copy anyone else.

I'm gonna list a few.

Flandre Scarlet -Blow up EVERYTHING. Enough said.

Viewtiful Joe -Honestly, I'd say the guy has a decent while as a minimum. Slow powers, mach speed, huge attack power with zoom. He could live for a while with just that, not even counting Six Machine.

Travis Touchdown -For all his cockiness, he is quite skilled. Blocking bullets, surviving ridiculous amounts of punishment (It's a ways in. It's the meeting scene.), ect. I give him quite a while.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:59 am

Greyman wrote:
Too lazy to see who's been mentioned, but...

What about the almighty Sonic the Hedgehog? One, he's one of the few people who'd be at HOME in Felarya; he zips through hostile jungles all the time. Two, he's RIDICULOUSLY fast, easily eluding most predators. Three, even if a pred manages to nab him...which one would be gutsy enough to try and swallow him? Dunno if it's apparent, but...he's got SPINES. Spines that smash apart METAL.
Sonic's been suggested before. Essentially, barring someone with hitscan spell that doesn't matter how fast Sonic's going, not much can hold him down for good. Luckily for all parties, Sonic probably wouldn't care about anything until he hears about it directly.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:06 am

Any light spell is essentially hitscan. He's supersonic, not superluminal.

The other option is water spells. Sonic can't swim.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Any light spell is essentially hitscan. He's supersonic, not superluminal.
Issue being that Light tends to work more for a debuff than direct damage (unless you're using lasers, in which case it becomes a principle of dodging the aim as opposed to the weapon).

Anime-Junkie wrote:
The other option is water spells. Sonic can't swim.
Nope, but he can jump pretty high in it! Main things to make sure of is there's no bubble shields in the area, nor is there a place he could surface / access air pockets in about 20-30 seconds.

Sonic's pretty much a Comic-tier character, all things considered. The dude can survive re-entry naked and can plow through several meters of solid stone by engaging in a spin-attack in mid-air.
Back to top Go down
Solomon
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:44 pm

you know Superman could survive many things but he can't survive blows from magic so the Faries could easily eat him if they wanted to sorry for that bad news Superman fans sweatdrop

however I wonder what Goku's chances would be because the guy killed Omega Shenron that guy had the power to destroy all the Universe even Heaven and Hell could have been destroyed by Omega Shenron but yet he was destroyed by Goku the most powerful guy I know. so Goku could very well have good chanes in Felarya Very Happy

P.S I'm a Superman and Dragon Ball fan both old and new Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Solomon wrote:
you know Superman could survive many things but he can't survive blows from magic so the Faries could easily eat him if they wanted to sorry for that bad news Superman fans sweatdrop

however I wonder what Goku's chances would be because the guy killed Omega Shenron that guy had the power to destroy all the Universe even Heaven and Hell could have been destroyed by Omega Shenron but yet he was destroyed by Goku the most powerful guy I know. so Goku could very well have good chanes in Felarya Very Happy

P.S I'm a Superman and Dragon Ball fan both old and new Very Happy
Er, Goku and (Superman, sorry for double-word) would both be "Never die unless Guardian gets angry with them". Superman is considered a nigh-contender with Flash in speed, can drag planets, etcetera. Goku, as a child, was already around a comparable power-level to people who can blow up the moon.

Last edited by Malahite on Tue May 03, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:55 am

What about mine? No one responded, and I was curious. To restate them, Flandre Scarlet, Viewtiful Joe, and Travis Touchdown. I'd also like to throw Zero into the mix, from Megaman to specify.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:53 am

you know ever though Omega Shenron isn't a hero he's still an Anime character.

I can't help but think he would destroy Felarya because just attcking him is a waste of time the only way to kill him is to use good energy but it can only work if its pure good energy I mean Goku was only able to kill Omega Shenron by using a Spirit bomb with pure good energy from the entire Universe(no B.S)and not just the Universe but everything living in the Universe as well which means no one in Felarya could kill Omega Shenron I mean not even the gods from the Dragon Ball series would fight Omega Shenron because he was to powerful for them to destroy and Omega Shenron can recover from attacks pluse his power comes from all the Dragon Balls in the entire Universe so odds are if Omega Shenron was realesed in Felarya it would most likely be the end of Felarya as we know it.

however if Goku would be in Felarya and use the Spirit bomb like he did in the Dragon Ball movie Omega Shenron was in then Goku could save Felarya and Goku would be the Hero of all of Felarya
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:50 pm

The Doctor. You know who I mean. He could get along with almost any pred he came across. The three preds he'd have the best chances with are Crisis, Subeta, and Anna. Crisis would be amused by the numerous tales the Doctor would tell of his many adventures, Anna would be swayed by the Doctor's knowledge of technology, and Subeta would be wooed by the Doctor's collection of artifacts from all across time. The Doctor would also be able to get himself out of trouble when confronted by a pred like Anko.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:29 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
The Doctor. You know who I mean. He could get along with almost any pred he came across. The three preds he'd have the best chances with are Crisis, Subeta, and Anna. Crisis would be amused by the numerous tales the Doctor would tell of his many adventures, Anna would be swayed by the Doctor's knowledge of technology, and Subeta would be wooed by the Doctor's collection of artifacts from all across time. The Doctor would also be able to get himself out of trouble when confronted by a pred like Anko.
I would think Crisis would get quite a verbal tongue-lashing by The Doctor, actually. Indeed, many of the Giant Predators would get a tongue lashing from the Doctor, or at least not exactly be adored. He's not necessarily the type to take "tease human before eating them" types as best-buds. Anna, however, being mostly human still in mind and knowing she was once human, would be very interesting to the Doctor. And the Doctor's Tardis / Sonic Screwdriver / everything, pretty much, would be interesting to her.

As such, not being buddy-buddy with Crisis, Anna wanting to learn more, and so on, the end result is clear: Crisis accidentally punts the Tardis from some Giant Tree branch just as Anna's about to get some useful information / revelation. Hilarity ensues.
Back to top Go down
sadisticnerd
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:00 am

I would think that Monkey D. Luffy from One piece would stand a good chance I mean you know how bad rubber tastes like .This character is made of rubber and thinking about the moves of him he could easily use one of his moves to "inflate" himself out of some predators menu . And he could inflate his body enough to create a fist roughly the same size as crisis so yeah he's a little god-mode and immune to electrical attacks .
Back to top Go down
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:06 pm

I would think that Majin Buu would stand a high chance in Felarya because I mean he could eat anything he wanted to plus he is the only Dragon Ball Z villain who has destroyed the Earth and he wasn't even using his best move plus the guy is a blob monster so he could live for a very long time in Felarya Evil laugh Evil laugh Evil laugh

Last edited by Solomon on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:34 pm

sadisticnerd wrote:
I would think that Monkey D. Luffy from One piece would stand a good chance I mean you know how bad rubber tastes like .This character is made of rubber and thinking about the moves of him he could easily use one of his moves to "inflate" himself out of some predators menu . And he could inflate his body enough to create a fist roughly the same size as crisis so yeah he's a little god-mode and immune to electrical attacks .

... Karbo made a picture about this. It's been mentioned before.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19