Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!

Go down 
+77
sadisticnerd
uberguy99
Byakugan01
SuperPieGuy9
EliteCreature
Grave
kaitheguy1234
Stabs
sonik0578
spike833
Boris92
itsmeyouidiot
Anime-Junkie
JC-Dragon
Archmage_Bael
Asuroth
Duke Nukem
Darkstorm Zero
CauldronBorn24
Chris The Great...maybe
codaman
Tsurugi
The Joker
mdbear84
blademan9999
French snack
Oldman40k2003
Jætte_Troll
JohnDoe
DeviantDiscordian
zelda31
nksrocks
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Karbo
PrinnyDood
11cookeaw3
mikeimp
11cookeaw1
L'Ryn
Reptillian
FalconJudge
Haru Takami
vegeta002
Zillachary
observer88
Feadraug
The Nordic Ninja
beefy
MegaDan5
posergunzone
S-Guy
TheQuantumMechanic
Feign
dlausactor6373
Nervan
dreadis
Vaderaz
/Fish/
lami
DorianTheBlind
gwadahunter2222
Siafu789
macdaddy
GREGOLE
Warrior3000
ZionAtriedes
Ewin
Tuc135
darkshot2600
Pendragon
Claire
melancholy-melody13
rcs619
A-Eadie
Malahite
Raveolution
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:28 am

Reptillian wrote:
ghost rider might have some serious trouble in felarya.

firstly: his stare thing wouldn't work on most natives. since killing is not a sin in Felarya, it's nature.

secondly: if he got eaten... eternal acidic pain T_T'
Well, not really. Take for example Galactus. Galactus is much like Felarya in that he doesn't see killing as a sin. Yet Ghost Rider froze Galactus by forcing him to see it from his victims' perspective. Galactus, for God's sake, he got pwned by Ghost Rider in mere seconds.

The preds in Felarya would be forced to feel the agony of their prey. He'd turn a few voracious Guardians utterly catatonic.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:37 am

Galactus might not think of killing as a sin, but he doesn't see people as food.

i doubt ghost rider would be able tu use the penance stare on someone for killing a cow, to eat it.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:45 am

Reptillian wrote:
Galactus might not think of killing as a sin, but he doesn't see people as food.
With Ghost Rider he doesn't care the manner of killing, it's still killing with him.

Quote :
i doubt ghost rider would be able tu use the penance stare on someone for killing a cow, to eat it.
I think he could penance stare a human for eating a cow. He just doesn't want to. I also believe he could penance stare a human for killing a fairy's whole family. I'd say it goes both ways if he wants it to.

My rationale is that Galactus is not a member of any of the races of people he destroyed, any more than cows are human, but Ghost Rider still made their agony into his.
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:49 am

[quote="Raveolution"]
Reptillian wrote:

Quote :
I think he could penance stare a human for eating a cow. He just doesn't want to. I also believe he could penance stare a human for killing a fairy's whole family. I'd say it goes both ways if he wants it to.

My rationale is that Galactus is not a member of any of the races of people he destroyed, any more than cows are human, but Ghost Rider still made their agony into his.

Ghost Rider can't control the effects of the Penance Stare.

Basically it works like this, if you harm and innocent, their pain is then transferred to you for the duration of the stare, the more innocents you've harmed, the more pain you receive, enough of it can burn out your mind, or indeed your soul.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:52 am

most preds don't see poeple as "people" they are just food. so in their mind they will not have harmed an innocent being, they will just have satisfied their hunger.
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:58 am

Reptillian wrote:
most preds don't see poeple as "people" they are just food. so in their mind they will not have harmed an innocent being, they will just have satisfied their hunger.

I'm not sure that would work either.

The Penance Stare is tricky enough that it may or may not work on Felaryan Predators, and indeed the only way to really know would be to toss Ghost Rider in and see.

He does have other ways of dealing with the guilty, burn them with flames, choke them with chains, chop them up, crush them with extraordinary super strength, drag them screaming to Hell etc.

But if the Penance Stare doesn't work, he would probably presume that the predators aren't guilty and leave it at that, so he really wouldn't use any of those things.

The only thing he would likely attempt to do on Felarya is drag the various demons and succubus that appear there back to hell, only to have them leave again. He would see this as extremely frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:04 am

ghost rider VS. Menyssan XD
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:33 am

Reptillian wrote:
The effects of his stare is not based on the perspective of the pred, it is based on the agony of their victims.

The Preds who make their victims feel good about being digested would have a solid defense against Ghost Rider's stare.

Now as for Menyssan, were any of her victims innocent?

Quote :
The only thing he would likely attempt to do on Felarya is drag the various demons and succubus that appear there back to hell, only to have them leave again. He would see this as extremely frustrating.
Now that would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:14 am

Raveolution wrote:
Now as for Menyssan, were any of her victims innocent?
the ones she eat when not in hell...
Back to top Go down
EliteCreature
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
EliteCreature

PostSubject: i know everyone has relized this but...   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:13 am

everyone here realizes that if you get eaten once...you will probably get eaten a second time right?

Crisis eats you in Felarya ---> Menyssan eats you in Hell
(substitute crisis for any other large human eating predator)
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:36 am

Usually only if you actually go to Hell... in which case, you probably deserved it anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
EliteCreature
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
EliteCreature

PostSubject: hmmm   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:44 am

so if Felarya has a heaven....makes me wonder if they have an angel version of Menyssan there 2? The second gate of Heaven?...plus i haven't seen a reference to Felarya even having a heaven...but they do have their own hell.....and the fiery lake in that one is Menyssan stomach.

Edit: Sorry iknow this post doesn't belong here....if you want me to move it pm me and i will.

Last edited by EliteCreature on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:46 am

EliteCreature wrote:
so if Felarya has a heaven....makes me wonder if they have an angel version of Menyssan there 2? The second gate of Heaven?...plus i haven't seen a reference to Felarya even having a heaven...but they do have their own hell.....and the fiery lake in that one is Menyssan stomach.

You should read this: http://felarya.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hell_and_Heaven
Back to top Go down
EliteCreature
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
EliteCreature

PostSubject: wow!!!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:07 pm

How did i miss that?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:29 pm

/Fish/ wrote:
EliteCreature wrote:

You should read this: http://felarya.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hell_and_Heaven
Wow. I feel greatly enriched for having read that. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:25 am

Well I think Naruto himself would last pretty much his entire stay in Felarya. His shadow clones could easily confuse any pred that tries to eat him then there's the fact that if he was somehow eaten he could do multi shadow clone jutsu to burst open the pred's tummy like he did with that snake in the Forest of Death during the chunnin exams. Then there's his Rasengan arsenal plus sage mode. Then there's the Nine Tails.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:14 pm

SuperPieGuy9 wrote:
Well I think Naruto himself would last pretty much his entire stay in Felarya. His shadow clones could easily confuse any pred that tries to eat him then there's the fact that if he was somehow eaten he could do multi shadow clone jutsu to burst open the pred's tummy like he did with that snake in the Forest of Death during the chunnin exams. Then there's his Rasengan arsenal plus sage mode. Then there's the Nine Tails.

Forest of Death was pretty darn close to the Felaryan setting. Immense trees, huge insects, hundreds-of-feet-long snakes. Vore. And Naruto managed to pull that B.S. 'CLONE UNTIL PREDATOR BURSTS LOL' thing. Then barely went Fox to stop one dead. That was when he was a kid. -_-
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:52 pm

/Fish/ wrote:
SuperPieGuy9 wrote:

Forest of Death was pretty darn close to the Felaryan setting. Immense trees, huge insects, hundreds-of-feet-long snakes. Vore. And Naruto managed to pull that B.S. 'CLONE UNTIL PREDATOR BURSTS LOL' thing. Then barely went Fox to stop one dead. That was when he was a kid. -_-

Yep. Imagine if Teen Naruto was in Felarya... LOOK OUT PREDATORS!!
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:01 am

What would Naruto do with the Tinies, though?

Could he be corrupted say, perhaps by a Succubus, and tempted to eat one?

*shudder*
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:45 am

Raveolution wrote:
What would Naruto do with the Tinies, though?

Could he be corrupted say, perhaps by a Succubus, and tempted to eat one?

*shudder*

Well he's too much of a good (if knuckle headed) person to be corrupted by something like a succubus to eat a tiny. If anything he'd just squash them by accident.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:26 am

Hey, I know who'd really make it in Felarya! How about Mighty Mouse?

Anyone who's powerful enough for this guy has better things to do than hunt neeras.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:20 am

lol.

hydranaga: I think not. :3
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:48 am

I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:17 am

i'd like to see mighty mouse fight a hydranaga.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:49 am

But why would Mighty Mouse fight a hydranaga? Hydranagas don't eat neeras.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next