Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Artistic Scenes

Go down 
+10
thegreatanda
Flare
Raveolution
Warrior3000
gwadahunter2222
Claire
Googlememan
Karbo
Malahite
Haar
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:01 pm

Alright, here's the deal. Quite frequently, I get the idea in my head for a scene, something that is too small for a story, but something that I really do want to share. Problem is, I can't draw sobsob

So, in this thread, I figured I'd try my best to describe some of the scenes I've thought up with you (and, if I'm lucky, maybe some artist will be kind enough to draw a few of them).

So, if you're like me, and have scenes in your head that you just want to let out, but are unable to draw, post them here (Remember, this is General Discussion, so please keep it related to Felarya)!

Right now, it's late, so I'm only posting one:

Scene: It takes place in the middle of the forest. Crisis is dangling a human over her mouth, while in her other hand, two more are being held. Wrapped up in her tail are two more humans. A sign stating "You must be this tall to be considered inedible" is about 5 feet over the head of one of the humans held in her tail. The human who the sign is over is saying, "Son of a..." as he reads the sign.
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:32 pm

Doom guy giving his iconic "YOU ARE HUGE!" scream to some Random predator.

Panel two, Predator laughs.

Panel three, black screen, words "RIP AND TEAR!"

Panel four, scream.

Oh, and if not that, this:

Cpl_Facehugger wrote:
God-Emperor: "Cathedrals, damn you! I said I want a giant gothic cathedral to inspire fear in our enemies!"

Gnome: "That is a cathedral. Don't you know that we gnomes worship turnips?"

God-Emperor: "Gah!"

To clarify, the GEoM is on Faerun, has recruited Gnomes for his replacement Mechanicus, and just walked in on the production of a Giant Flying Space Turnip.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:06 am

Excellent thread idea !
I'll be looking closely to it lol!
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:25 am

a have a scene in my head as Yelkavic is dangling over Ryla's mouth
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:26 pm

Alright, I'm gonna try writing this next scene in a more 'story' format

Anna had been minding her business only a moment before. Suddenly, she had been attacked from behind. Her upper body had shot up in a "What the HELL?!" manner as something hit her from behind and two arms wrapped around her waist. Unbeknownst to her, it was Katrika. From the red blush and happy smile, as well as what she was doing, it was obvious Katrika had been into Nix's 'special stash.' She had her head pressed up against the startled Anna's back and her arms wrapped around her waist in a hug. Anna...had been glomped!!!
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:26 pm

Oh my god XD
A tipsy Katrika.. now that's a great idea ! Lot of comedic potential there lol!
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:25 pm

Karbo wrote:
Oh my god XD
A tipsy Katrika.. now that's a great idea ! Lot of comedic potential there lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:48 pm

i wanted to draw a picture of a guy using AXE in felarya.

Just like in the commercial where the guy is spraying axe on a island and hundreds of girls come after him. but instead its giants.

The axe effect may not be the best thing in Felarya lol.

--------

i always wanted to draw it but i never had the time cause i'm drawing other things and i rarely have time to draw. (like once a week now....)
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:01 pm

Claire wrote:

Just like in the commercial where the guy is spraying axe on a island and hundreds of girls come after him. but instead its giants.

--------

i always wanted to draw it but i never had the time cause i'm drawing other things and i rarely have time to draw. (like once a week now....)

It is when Gunther labels it as "Predator Repellant".
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:27 pm

Claire wrote:

--------

It can be interesting lol!
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:49 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Claire wrote:

--------

It can be interesting lol!

LOL imagine your transported to felarya and the first thing u do is spray axe. ahahah.

Then all the giant Naga's like Crises start jumping out from the trees. that would be awssssome.

it would be the best axe commercial ever, (maybe for non humans if u know what i mean lol).
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:51 am

Alright, this one takes two panels:

First panel: Katrika is holding up a pair of giantess' panties with a confused look on her face and giant question mark above her head, as if she's trying to figure out what they're for. Second panel: Katrika has decided that the panties are some sort of hat and has put them on her head, and is now showing off her new hat to Anna...
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:44 pm

Just a little thought

1st panel: It would show it from a predators point of view, Gibby sitting perfectly vaulnerable in a clearing in the forest.
2nd panel: The predator leaps out this would be a third person panel revealing that the pred is a small naga girl.
3.This one has some diolauge; Naga girl: Wow that was easy! Gibby:hehehe Naga girl: Ummm...what are you laughing at?
4th panel: A large crimson read tail can be seen in the background behind the naga it is Joanna's tail.
5. The tail flings tself around the naga girl and begins pulling her up into the canopy, the naga begins screaming and she drops Gibby.
6.This third person panel shows Joanna with the nagas tail sticking out of her mouth
final panel: diolauge; Joanna:That works every time! Gibby:yhea but would you mind using bait that isnt me?
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Claire wrote:

--------

And in the resulting mass fight and pile-on, it's the crafty little Nyaxlan(sp?) Drider that sneaks in and gets dinner!
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:56 pm

Haar wrote:
Alright, this one takes two panels:

First panel: Katrika is holding up a pair of giantess' panties with a confused look on her face and giant question mark above her head, as if she's trying to figure out what they're for. Second panel: Katrika has decided that the panties are some sort of hat and has put them on her head, and is now showing off her new hat to Anna...

Artistic Scenes 1142799966826

Something akin to this for the first one?
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:38 am

Yea, that pic was part of my inspiration Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:49 am

Aww how cute ^_^
Back to top Go down
thegreatanda
Naga food

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:48 am

Here's something I thought of.

Panel 1: Some random person is leaning against a tree, saying stuff about how Felarya is pretty peaceful, and describes some peaceful scenery, ending with 'the giggling trees'
Panel 2: The view shifts so that we can see the tree he's leaning against is a dryad that's reaching for him. The random person is saying "Wait a minute..."
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:27 pm

Wile E Coyote enters Felarya chasing the Road Runner.

Road Runner is transformed into a Giant Pred.

Wile E Coyote holds up a sign... "Help!" cheers
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:33 pm

After a half hour of chasing the Road Runner, the Road Runner gets bored and hypers out of the forest, leaving Melany choking in his wake. All 40 of her traps broken.

So then Crisis comes up and says, "so how was breakfast?"

Melany turns, enraged. "I ate DUST!! Lots and lots of DUST!" She sarcastically offers Crisis a hand full of dirt. "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:45 pm

i had it in my head if the code monkeys crew came felarya.that would be funny
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:13 pm

"Destroy All Great Preds!" scene:

Gather all the name brand Preds together for a 1-billionth-view mass picture.

The Nekos, wanting revenge, get their champion, Darth Hello Kitty Vader, to show up to attack them all at once.

Crisis spots him.
Crisis starts laughing.
Crisis falls over and convulses with laughter.

All the other Preds wonder what Crisis is laughing at.

Before she turns blue, she manages to point at the cause of her demise.

All the Great Preds spot Hello Kitty Vader and start laughing.

Anna wisely covers her eyes but the damage is done; she, too, falls into fits of laughter.

Now all the Great Preds turn blue with laughter and die laughing.

Then the Guardians show up wondering what happened, and they spot Hello Kitty Vader...

... Negav City and Nekomura's troops arrive with blinder visors on, to put Hello Kitty Vader in a protective shroud and stows him away in case the next generation of Great Preds or Guardians come to upset their Supreme Dominance of Felarya[tm]...
Back to top Go down
DorianTheBlind
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
DorianTheBlind

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:06 am

Panel 1:
Sign reads "Welcome to Felyara: Beware of giant predators"

Panel 2: creatures from "Alien" and Predator movies running in a panic

Panel 3:
two former enemies shown being chased by crisis.

or:

Panel 1: remains same as first

Panel 2: shows very confused alien

Panel 3: giant "predator" equally confused.
Back to top Go down
http://drac116.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:13 pm

Starship Troopers Conquer Felarya!

Scene 1: Commander to troops inside landing craft: "This is the landing spot Gunther recommended for our rally point! LZ is quiet, repeat, LZ is quiet! Now remember your training, and you will make it back alive!"

Scene 2: Troops land by the Great Tree

Scene 3: Johnny Rico, leader of Rico's Roughnecks, runs out with pulse rifle, shouting "Do you want to live forever?!"

Scene 4: Troops fan out around the forest

Scene 5: Off in the distance you see a *WHISTLE* text. War correspondent says in front of the camera, "This is Felarya! It's a green planet, it's a beautiful plan-"

Scene 6: Crisis appears out of nowhere and grabs the war correspondent and ...

Scene 7: *gulp*

Scene 8: Camera man drops camera and flees. Troops seen opening fire. Scorecard nearby Crisis reads: 1

Scene 9: Menyssan shows up and gulps down Johnny Rico. Nearby Scorecard for Menyssan reads: 1

Scene 10: Gunther is seen with a whistle sticking out of his mouth while changing numbers on the scorecard as Crisis and Menyssan are in the background hastily gulping down more Starship troopers.

Final Scene: black screen with the words

*** MENYSSAN VS CRISIS, PART II ***

Do you want to know more? __
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:15 pm

Ah, so we're going movie SST, not "Tactical Nuke per squad" Book SST?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Artistic Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artistic Scenes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next