Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Artistic Scenes

Go down 
+10
thegreatanda
Flare
Raveolution
Warrior3000
gwadahunter2222
Claire
Googlememan
Karbo
Malahite
Haar
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

Artistic Scenes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:54 am

Malahite wrote:
Ah, so we're going movie SST, not "Tactical Nuke per squad" Book SST?
No, no tactical nukes per squad version today. Because I would want Crisis and Menyssan to eat the sucky movie version characters.

Smile
Back to top Go down
A-Eadie
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:49 am

First scene: A Borg Cube traveling through space with a thought bubble: "New directive: Conquer Earth to assimilate tobacco fields."

Second scene: Crisis consoling a crying borged-out Anna: "I know they kicked you out, but look, now you have all these new toys!

Separate image: Borged-out Crisis: Resistance is Futile, you will be devoured.
Back to top Go down
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:10 am

I just got an Idea for the ultimate ironic scene

Little baby Hope is sitting in her crib happily giggling to herself after just waking up from a long nap, when Crisis comes over and tickles Hope little cheek with her finger. Hope response by placing Crisis fingerer in her mouth and starts sucking on it. To Crisis’s amazement and horror Hope starts swallowing up her finger! Before Crisis can scream for help Hope is already past her head and slurping up her tail. Hope finishes up her Aunty Crisis and has not even the slightest bulge in her belly to betray what just happened. Then Katrika enters her room.

“Good morning hope, have you seen your Aunt Crisis anywhere?”

Hope responds to this by burping happily. Katrika tickles her daughter’s tummy, completely unaware of the desperate struggle going on within.

See, it is the ultimate tale of irony! Not only is Crisis eaten, but she is eaten by a little baby neko!

Man, for all the love I have for Crisis, I sure seem to beat on her. First I give her a nemesis that is trying to kill her. Then I give her a humiliating death at the hands of a baby. I feel like a jerk.

Don’t worry Crisis, I’ll make it up to you. I’ll….I’ll give you ten thousand nekos!

*goes off to find that many nekos*

Last edited by zalzas on Sat May 31, 2008 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://zalzas.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:43 am

Fire Marshall Bill in Negav.

"Negav City, the perfect place to escape Predators and make the good life. Right? WRONG!

"Lemme show ya something! Say one of the guards of the crystal just HAPPENED to be making sculptures out of C4. All of the sudden, a friend comes by shouting "Look, there's having a sale down on third street!" Rising suddenly from the ground, the guard 'kicks' the detonator." Fire Marshall Dan Kicks the detonator, the top three stories of the tower along with the Crystal exploding.

"Suddenly you have a whole lot of trouble on your hands."
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:03 pm

Malahite wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill in Negav.

"Negav City, the perfect place to escape Predators and make the good life. Right? WRONG!

"Lemme show ya something! Say one of the guards of the crystal just HAPPENED to be making sculptures out of C4. All of the sudden, a friend comes by shouting "Look, there's having a sale down on third street!" Rising suddenly from the ground, the guard 'kicks' the detonator." Fire Marshall Dan Kicks the detonator, the top three stories of the tower along with the Crystal exploding.

"Suddenly you have a whole lot of trouble on your hands."
Funniest
Felarya Scene
EVER.

That's a 5 coke-and-monitor rating right there Smile
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:40 am

A certain military contractor exec

say, one whose company specializes heavily in hyper advanced research for making humans far too dangerous for Great Preds to mess with

is in a convoy on their way to the Miratan base.

Suddenly, Aurora attacks the convoy from below, knocking said exec's truck on its side.

Storm sprites ambush sentry cannons and canopy fairies descend upon the battle to intimidate the troops away, effectively separating our shocked and awed exec from his troops.

With a proper clearing having been made, the big K shows up and tosses him a PS3 controller and drops a huge super wide screen into the clearing.

Karbo announces, "It was cool hearing you talk about countering my beautiful busty great Preds on our forum, but now you've found a way into my world and I'm not so hot about that... soooo..."

The mega TV turns on. A loud rumble is heard in the distance as the exec turns around and stares slack-jawed at

Crisis

entering the clearing.

"I'm gonna make this fair. In a way."

Moral Kombat appears on the mega widescreen, and Crisis is now holding a PS3 controller.

"Beat her, and survive. But if you lose..."

Crisis leans forward, looming over the sweating, trembling exec, and gulps loudly, not only so he can hear her swallow, but also he can hear her growling stomach.

And so Karbo's booming voice echoes throughout the forest:

"Win, or be eaten!"

The exec cracks his knuckles, and before his frightened henchmen and a very large and growing crowd of great preds, proceeds to hand Crisis her butt. In a Chinese take-out bag.

Flawless victory.

Crisis gets mad, cusses, then throws down the controller, and lunges at the exec, maw wide open. Karbo says "nut ut uhhh!" and with a scream, she becomes a flash of light as she's teleported away.

Humans from Negav City, the Delurans, and all 100 million Miratans, now wired into this event, cheer raucously, making the planet shake with their noise as the Great Preds howl in protest.

Our intrepid exec raises his hands, prancing, bragging, trash talking and all that...

That is, until another, all too familiar giant Naga slithers into the clearing, controller in hand, and a wicked, proud grin on her face.

Karbo announces boldly, "ANNA, you're up next!"

Speaking to the suddenly crestfallen exec, now frozen in mid dance with his jaw having hit the ground, Anna bends down, after letting him hear her stomach growl hungrily, and says

Win, or be eaten.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:14 am

Just came up with this one: Raziel on Felarya.

Soul Vore for the hilarious win. Harpy Ghost flies above the forests... and finds itself suddenly being sucked in. Try as she might, she cannot float away, and is getting closer to the tree line. Soon she's passing through trees as she vainly attempts to find some way to slow her descent. Last sight in our familiar lovable blue wraith with his cloak away and a fancy grin on his face.

Wonder if it'd have any side effects similar to when he ate his brothers...
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:43 pm

Karbo wrote:
Oh my god XD
A tipsy Katrika.. now that's a great idea ! Lot of comedic potential there lol!

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

*Zoekin turns pale and increases his life insurance*
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artistic Scenes   Artistic Scenes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artistic Scenes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2