Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”

Go down 
+10
Warrior3000
ZionAtriedes
Rythmear
Pendragon
Sineria.
Karbo
GREGOLE
/Fish/
gwadahunter2222
zalzas
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:58 pm

lol - yes, but we're Australians - not Americans. We don't eat a whole elephant every day.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:22 pm

Quote :
lol - yes, but we're Australians - not Americans. We don't eat a whole elephant every day.

Mock us all you want, but I'm proud that my country is so ridiculously stocked on resources that we can afford to sit on our asses all day and make fun of the rest of the world. XP
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:20 pm

LOL - we're all the ones making fun of you Razz

What was that movie? Team Australia - no wait THAT WAS YOU GUYZ!
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:56 pm

Quote :
LOL - we're all the ones making fun of you

What was that movie? Team Australia - no wait THAT WAS YOU GUYZ!

I'm sorry, I can't hear you. The deliciousness of this cheeseburger is overwhelming all my senses.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:03 am

Sorry, I'm having trouble reading your words over all the gorgeous breasts found at my home towns beach, what with Australian women all being gorgeous Smile
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:51 am

Wow. I do not know where this topic went. Flew right out the window and into Crisis's mouth.

On another note, I think a fairy could be a contender for being the most voracious. They shrink alot of people before they eat them, and proportionally when those people grow, they're already dead in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:47 pm

This is true.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:33 pm

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over THE HUM OF ALL THE ADVANCED MILITARY TECH WE GOT LOLZ.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:02 pm

You phail it
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:18 pm

Isn't it oblvious who's the most voracious? I AM duh XD
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:07 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
Isn't it oblvious who's the most voracious? I AM duh XD

I made a specific request at the beginning of this thread NOT to mention you, cuz we ALL know you would win hands down. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://zalzas.deviantart.com/
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:29 pm

yhea moon light,your disqualified!
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:57 pm

I would say Menyssan is the most Voracious, though I cannot state for sure.

And about countries: Bah, you're all wrong. I'm an American, and even I realize Finland is the best country in the world.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:53 pm

Malahite wrote:
I would say Menyssan is the most Voracious, though I cannot state for sure.

And about countries: Bah, you're all wrong. I'm an American, and even I realize Finland is the best country in the world.

Meny is Also disqualified - she lives in Hell, not Felarya.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:15 pm

Malahite wrote:
Perhaps we should cease this petty argument... no good shall come of it. One thing I must say to Australians, though: bravo for your Prime Minister and his recent speech about fighting terrorists. Honestly, it was awesome. I wish our politicians had that kind of courage.

Um... well, we still haven't settled our other argument, about the most voracious. I'm voting for me, of course, but then again, I must say that I haven't met too many preds. *grin* All the ones I've met ended up with a few, er, "presents" in their digestive tracts. The explosive kind.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:21 pm

Well, we could all settle this with one epic eating contest the likes the multiverse has never seen.

Game? Evil laugh

Oh, crap. I'm not a pred. *swims away*
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:31 pm

oh crap neither am i *runs away* (I cant swim like fish)
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:26 am

*Stands perfectly still and disguises myself as a bush*
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:24 pm

*rigs up several flares and firecrackers, creating an immense amount of light, noise, and smoke*

*escapes amid the ruckus*
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:23 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
The answer is Menyssan Very Happy

Technically Menyssan is a demon from Hell so she doesn't count so that leaves Crisis. Easy peasy.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:41 pm

SuperPieGuy9 wrote:
Technically Menyssan is a demon from Hell so she doesn't count so that leaves Crisis. Easy peasy.
She's officially a Felaryan character
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:41 am

I would like to put in a bit for Déméchrelle. Since she is a element. and is on Felaarya.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:27 pm

xlrp wrote:
I would like to put in a bit for Déméchrelle. Since she is a element. and is on Felaarya.

Well I'm not doubting Déméchrelle voracity but I just don't think there's enough info on her to accurately say whether or not she's the most voracious predator in Felarya. She's just too mysterious. Also just being on Felarya doesn't make one voracious just as being in a crime ridden community doesn't make someone a criminal. In fact good amount of Felarya characters never dreamed of eating somebody whole/alive and will never do it conciously. However usually these characters are on the bottom of the Felaryan food chain but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”   Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?” - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the most voracious character in Felarya?”
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2