Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Felarya Character ^^

Go down 
+35
Tora
Garnet
Warrior3000
/Fish/
zalzas
Vaderaz
Haar
Googlememan
Sephimink|Kyle
dreadis
WesleyDragonstorm
Ewin
Shady Knight
Sean W
Feign
Zoekin
Icalasari
Shadow_RA
Malahite
Ravana3k
veeshan123
xlrp
Chelsea Nightwind
Rythmear
Davis
lami
gwadahunter2222
The Rev
Pendragon
Cypress
Siafu789
GREGOLE
Karbo
mangamastermind
Reiko
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:48 am

Much in the spirit spirit poll for the Felarya favorite races, I wanted to ask you all what is your favorite Felarya character?
Pick your own! Pick someone else's! Pick Karbo's I don't care! just tell the world who your favorite Felarya character is! ^^

It's not a poll because I hate polls xD Too impersonal

My pick for best character is Anna ^^

As surprising as it sounds I like Anna the most (Kinda odd because I always want to snuggle Crisis xD)
I may LOVE Crisis because she is the coolest kind of pred, bubbly and child-like...But in character I like Anna xD Shes the perfect polar opposite to Crisis, Ches bitter and serious xD
Plus I find it adorable when she tries not to eat humans or to show Crisis more human stuff...only to have it blown back in her face xD

Plus you gotta admire a girl that beat a 1/797, 658, 204, 110, 270 chance of becoming a naga....effectively going form the bottom of the food-chain to the top.

<Reiko> *Pouts* I will become a great predator too...
Back to top Go down
http://reikodoggy.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:09 pm

After debating with myself over Anna or Crisis, i finally chose Crisis.

why? Because shes cute and more present to be around than Anna (as long as your friends with her of course...).
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:09 pm

Ah well Crisis for me definitely Laughing
There is no character I enjoy drawing as much as her, with her cute, innocent but hungry and slighty naughty look ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:15 pm

mangamastermind wrote:

why? Because shes cute and more present to be around than Anna (as long as your friends with her of course...).

Lol it doesnt have to be between Crisis or Anna xD

Karbo wrote:
Ah well Crisis for me definitely Laughing
There is no character I enjoy drawing as much as her, with her cute, innocent but hungry and slighty naughty look ^_^

I must agree
Hehe sexiest look ever xD
Crisis is totally my favorite predator ^^ like I said I like Anna for her character
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:19 pm

Well, I think it's only natural to choose your own character, since they're generally more of an embodiment of what you want in a character. So I'll not pick any of my own.
Instead, I'll choose those I get most excited when I see.

Crisis - THE Felaryan character, prettymuch. She defined Felarya before anything else and she's the one we all know and love. Her murderous cuteness is something I greatly enjoy. Her character is extremely likeable and interesting. Her past is just personal enough to be interesting without being cliche or over the top.
Heck, I've grown so fond of her, it doesn't really bother me to watch her eat babies anymore.... mostly... >>

Katrika - It's a rare time I've ever met a character with so much heart and soul put into them. Katrika's a very alive, very fun, very likeable character. A true work of art, with her own personalized backstory and powers without being at all unbalanced. Her personality is firm proof that modelling a character's personality after your own is NOT necesarrily a bad thing.

Nix - .......... Do I even have to say anything? She's a quirky, Australian bug-chick. Epic win, pure and simple.

Rin - I'd be lying if I said Rin's Adventures wasn't one of the best pieces of fantasy I've ever read. Rin's character really developed to a point where I grew unbelievably fond of her. It'd be a crime punishable by death for me to ignore her.

Terra - Predators that don't even appreciate humans as their primary food source are far too much of a cliche for me to let Terra's lack of that trait go unrewarded. She's a fun, cool character. Plus she's one of the single most attractive naga women I've ever met....

Anko - I like talkative predators. Anko's got an impish personality and is just generally exceptionally fun. I wish we could see more of her, really.

Aya - I REALLY wish we could see more of her. She seems like a fascinating character. Definitely unique.

Artemia - I want to just step on her so badly, I HAVE to put her here! It's a VERY weird work of art when you're faced with someone you love as a character but hate as a person... and, you know, isn't actually intended to be a villain. Artemia's one of those. She's interesting, she's well-defined and her story's one of the best pieces of Felaryan fiction I know.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:24 pm

Reiko wrote:
mangamastermind wrote:

I know it doesn't. I just like the two best and it was hard to decide.
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:26 pm

mangamastermind wrote:
Reiko wrote:
mangamastermind wrote:

I know it doesn't. I just like the two best and it was hard to decide.

All too true, all too true xD
Back to top Go down
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:34 pm

My favorite? Vivian, hands down.

The moment I first fell under Felarya's spell was with "Naga Technique", one of Karbo's earlier pieces. From the start, I thought she was special.

I can't explain why-sure, her chest is a reason. I think it must've been the underlying sexual confidence she possesses-very comfortable with her looks and, by extension, very comfortable with herself as a person.

While she certainly sees any admirer as food, I'm sure that even she is flattered their adoration and attention.

Plus, she's Felarya's femme fatale-beautiful, but deadly.
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:07 pm

Well i have to pick one of my own... Kahla. Shes just so fun to write XD and shes my most Felaryan character yet...
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:25 pm

My fav characters? Hmm... well, I can contribute.

Anna- she's a human with naga urges once in a while. I find that cool. I can also befriend her as she can protect me from Crisis. I don't smoke around her, so she won't have a problem with me. I could also make her a giant cigar and see the big grin on her face. (or whatever she likes) My character befriends her by offering her his ship, full of parts just waiting to be tinkered with. That's what she enjoys tinkering with, right?

Crisis- she makes eating people fun. Who could hate that?

Katrika- If I'm correct, she has a thing for Anna, right? That's interesting, if I do say so myself.

Namesta- Chroias didn't pull any artistic punches when making her. She's very cool, to say the least. (plus, I saw "Felarya Doodles 2" from Karbo. Hot damn!)

Last edited by on Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:26 pm

Here's a new answer. Menyssan. She is downright awesome in so many ways, she's even the most voracious!
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:39 pm

The Rev wrote:
Here's a new answer. Menyssan. She is downright awesome in so many ways, she's even the most voracious!

Gotta love busty, large bellied Demonesses xD
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:59 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Aya - I REALLY wish we could see more of her. She seems like a fascinating character. Definitely unique.
Indeeed she's a very interesting character, with a KAWAII and harmlesse side, her berserker style is very interesting.
That's why she and Anna are my favorite character because they had a great potential and can create funny situation:D
I think you will like the story I write about her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:58 am

I wanna say Anna, mainly because shes the only felaryan character with a firm grasp on technology, and as she was once a human, she is the easiest to relate to, she also tries her best to not eat humans like me, and is level headed enough to put up with crisis every day, (gotta commend her for that at least)

And I'f anna whent on a crusade against people who smoked infront of her, she could probably unwittingly cut down big tobacco to smoldereens
Back to top Go down
Davis
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Davis

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:25 pm

I'm going with Crisis, she's always a pleasure to see. Although if Davis runs into her it might not be so pleasurable.
Back to top Go down
http://iakos.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:34 pm

I am really glad to see so much different characters selected ! this means really a lot Wink
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:00 am

Assuming we're referring only to characters who graced the Wiki - Menyssan. I wrote a song about her after all, so I've developed a certain affection for her.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:59 pm

High five! lol!
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:27 pm

Lately I find the character of Subeta very interesting, she can be very interesting and offer many possibility lol!
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:37 pm

They're all good, but I'm sticking by the succubus.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Nightwind
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:13 pm

I would have to say my naga/faerie girl Callin is my favorite . She's FUCKING adorable, the size of your hand, and can only say "ow" "squee" and "yay"
Back to top Go down
http://eruhreign.deviantart.com
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:43 am

Who? Eh? What? That sounds positively dreadful!
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:37 am

As for me there are a lot of characters I like. All have there own specific flare to them or characteristics that I like. So I'll just go by race.

For the Naga's

Vivian: For Two very obvious reasons. She has a fun naughty personality you just can't help but love. With points where temptress don't even begin to do her justice.

Rin : Rin's adventure puts so much depth in her world and personality that you almost can't help but like her.

For: The Fairies

Melany: She's clever crafty and does not need to rely on magic.

Alvar : Because He's got skill, and a raw blunt personality. Something like from Those Samurai Movies he fits the mold of a character like that.

Minor Race Characters.

Ira(Fox Girl) & Kit (Wolf girl) They are funny enough. Though I wish Wolf98456 would do more with them. (Don't ever tell him I said that lol! ) You can check them out in his stories on his deviant art page http://wolf98456.deviantart.com

Reason Why I like them.
http://wolf98456.deviantart.com/art/Chapter-3-40735211

Non Felarya Karbo Characters that i like.

The Succubus Sisters. (Menyssan & Arale) They are funny together. And they both stand as there own characters alone.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:22 pm

If they don't count as Felarya characters, then Anko.
Back to top Go down
veeshan123
Helpless prey
veeshan123

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:22 pm

Quote :
Artemia - I want to just step on her so badly, I HAVE to put her here! It's a VERY weird work of art when you're faced with someone you love as a character but hate as a person... and, you know, isn't actually intended to be a villain. Artemia's one of those. She's interesting, she's well-defined and her story's one of the best pieces of Felaryan fiction I know.

Thanks for the nod Wink I've gotta finish writing the sequel >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Felarya Character ^^
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next