Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Felarya Character ^^

Go down 
+35
Tora
Garnet
Warrior3000
/Fish/
zalzas
Vaderaz
Haar
Googlememan
Sephimink|Kyle
dreadis
WesleyDragonstorm
Ewin
Shady Knight
Sean W
Feign
Zoekin
Icalasari
Shadow_RA
Malahite
Ravana3k
veeshan123
xlrp
Chelsea Nightwind
Rythmear
Davis
lami
gwadahunter2222
The Rev
Pendragon
Cypress
Siafu789
GREGOLE
Karbo
mangamastermind
Reiko
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 am

My favorite Felarya characters are;

Elle, Tanya, Anna and Crisis
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:36 am

I find it disturbing that I've never heard of about half of these characters.
Back to top Go down
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:42 am

The Rev wrote:

Read the stories of ElPortero and Zoekin Wink
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:14 pm

I Am Amazed.

I was talking to this guy called Bug-Off right? And his display picture is a mouth about to eat a tiny man, he does pictures of tiny people, he requested pictures of a giant woman about to eat a tiny person - but he has NEVER heard of Vore or Felarya.

It's understandable he's never heard of Felarya, but when I explained to him about vore, he said it scared him >..<

WTF?!
Back to top Go down
veeshan123
Helpless prey
veeshan123

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:05 pm

People like things for different reasons.

A guy could draw a picture of women's feet doing stuff because he thinks it's odd and creative, unknowing to the fact there is a whole fetish sub-culture that loves that. It's honestly not surprising he reacted that way.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:38 pm

Yeah but... still - he's been doing it for years, you'd have thought he'd heard about it Somewhere.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:18 pm

Ravana3k wrote:
The Rev wrote:

Read the stories of ElPortero and Zoekin Wink
But I loathe reading. Loathe it!
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:25 pm

The Rev wrote:

Quick, Ryth, we need 5c's of "Hyperion", STAT!
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:01 pm

Malahite wrote:
The Rev wrote:

Quick, Ryth, we need 5c's of "Hyperion", STAT!

It's too late for Hyperion - administer Arco-flaggelent cleansing!
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:22 pm

What's that? Some kind of fanfic?
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:34 am

We cannot discuss it with you - you must die >.>
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:41 am

.....uhhh die? lets not get hasty here >_<
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

Location : Far end of the galaxy on a dark dead planet where I sleep. Waiting for my awaken!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:47 am

My Favorite Felarya Character will be Crisis. She cute. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-ra.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:04 pm

The Rev wrote:
What's that? Some kind of fanfic?
'Hyperion' is a novel written by Dan Simmons (Also, the name of a Poem by John Keats).

Anyways, for favorite character.... Anna?
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:28 pm

Hmm... what's the image code for the smiley in my sig? Never mind, you can see him below my post.
Back to top Go down
Icalasari
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Icalasari

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:00 pm

My favourite?

Anko. If I ever saw that cute mermaid, I would jump into her mouth!

Well, in reality, I would jump into my girlfriend's mouth if I could...
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:24 pm

help

Oh boy that's a tough one! Made my head ache just thinking about it. How can I chose between such great characters? I have such strong feelings for all of them!

Well-There's one character who captured my heart the moment I saw her and continues to make me feel warm and fuzzy everytime I see her. She's a pleasure to write about and a real hottie with a great character! She is the one and only Anna Demorah! To this day she makes me smile looking angry and saying "yay" when told how lucky she is to be a naga. ("you call this freak body lucky?")
Love it! She's the mother of one of my characters and the love interest (reluctently) of another. I've even chibi'd her! (cheeky aren't I?) She's my favourite.
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:18 pm

Strangely enough I'm gonna have to say Cypress. Though Crisis is a very close second.

Something about being so connected and caring to everyone, It just seems like such a cool character idea.
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 pm

<Cypress> oh... *blushes* thank you dear^^

<Author> thanks! means a lot to us^^
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:19 am

Well I think it's apparent who I'm gonna back in this one, but yeah. I gotta go with Anna.

Not just because that one asshole brought her back from the brink of oblivion...-achoo!- ...anyway it's not 'cause of that, I just think she's a cool character.

I'm curious to see how she develops as a character.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-its-its-sean.deviantart.com
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:13 pm

Aside from my character, I can't choose, all of them are awesome.

I particularly love Subeta, she as the same recklessness from Sean when he first got in Felarya as well as the same love of exploration. I intend to have the two get particularly close *eyes on me* *facepalm* Not THAT close, more like schoolgirl crush or something.

Most of us began with Crisis, and it's no different in my case. Plus she is Sean's first captor, much like Anna, except he stays in human shape and escaped after being reborn with sheer strength. Both retains a cheery and playful persona, except Sean can get angry more easily.

Anna, add in the Family Guy cigarette subliminal commercial joke and you get laughter overload. Sean shows her the Internet (magic overload allows to connect to Earth from here apparantly), too bad he stumbles on said commercial. For the sake of the story, this universe does not exist in Sean's Internet.

Drayla, nature's finest creation. The younger version of Sean is as sleepy and lazy as she is. Seriously, I have a hard time getting up in the morning.

Terra, the solution to famine, only problem is that it doesn't include meat.

Rin, it's only a matter of time before being the first Naga to pull of an oversized gun at your face. Plus her "father's" name is Cpt. Falcon, makes you wanna throws in "FALCON PUNCH!" even though he can't do this.

Harpies (we should make an Harpy character page on the wiki.) make calling them Chicken Legs respectful.

Alvar's got mad sword skills and he's honnest. Not gonna make old blind jokes with him in stories.

Léa knows that everything and everyone is born free and everything is natural, except controled breeding, cloning, forced breeding, you get the picture. And one day she'll kick your ass with the weather. If Crisis isn't around, Sean is her bodyguard, he's got shades for this reason.

Cypress is what God should be, she deeply loves every of her "children" equally no matter what they do. And her "children" are like the FBI of Felarya. As long as you are in the Jungle Bowl, you may be constantly watched in your head, as well as recording everything you say.

Anko, dashing across a bridge with lightning speed as never been so amusing. And she has a from like tongue, resistance and escape is futile.

There's too many to list and to choose from.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:37 pm

Crisis is obviously a general favorite, rightly so. But for me (as far as Karbos's Nagas go) I like Rattler and Crystal, mainly Rattler as I imagine she has some musical talent. I dont know why I think that but shes just one of those lil sketches that I like. Plus the darker hair.

As a species the Nagas are at the top without question.
Oh, maybe that should be a different thread 'Favorite Felarya race'. geek

Im gonna go with Rattler....no wait, Anna....Ive changed my mind again. Dam I cant decide, my head hurts
*Wanders off to find bottle of alcohol*

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://elvenskies.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:03 pm

Quote :
But for me (as far as Karbos's Nagas go) I like Rattler and Crystal,

Actually, those aren't his. They were just present during a sketch session.
Back to top Go down
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:00 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Quote :
But for me (as far as Karbos's Nagas go) I like Rattler and Crystal,

Actually, those aren't his. They were just present during a sketch session.

Oh thats interesting, my mistake sorry for that. I saw them in some sketches and presumed.
Kudos to whoever managed to originally find and document Rattler and Crystal (Any idea who that was btw?)
Lesson 1 learned in Felarya today: presume nothing
Back to top Go down
http://elvenskies.deviantart.com/
Feign
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:11 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Aside from my character, I can't choose, all of them are awesome.
Y'know, it's funny, I don't even like the Feign I'm depicting in my Felarya story. He's a good character and I definitely am not gonna change him, but if I met him IRL, I would likely sucker-punch him just because... And then he's kill me, but hey that's how it goes... Neutral

Kind of the same way I'd punch Raito from Death Note if I met him IRL... With the same result. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Felarya Character ^^   Favorite Felarya Character ^^ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Felarya Character ^^
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next