Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lunchtime...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

Lunchtime... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:34 pm

(((Just so you know, I'm going to be gone for a couple weeks.)))
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:21 pm

(Okey doke. I can wait.)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:47 pm

(((I'm back)))
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:27 pm

(Awesome! How've ya been?)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:45 am

“Thank yeh Baras, I be ‘opin’ yeh would say that. But we would do ‘er no good if we perish in the elements ourselves,” Trav said. “We shan’t ‘ave to wait long, though,” Trav added, hearing Dyron’s heavy footsteps jogging back to them. The large man was carrying two large packs and a few wooly cloaks, dyed a matte brown.

“Here, there be food and water to keep three goin’ in good ‘ealth fer three weeks, and blankets too,” Dyron said running up to them and handing over the packs of food and cloaks. “And I know it be a poor substitute fer the Yule feast, I did slip in some o’ missus Thima’s pastries and a flagon o’ apple cider. Good luck to yeh Trav, and yeh Baras.”

“Thank yeh Dyron. If fortune be with me, I’ll be back afore long. But I shant ‘ave the lass with me.” Trav said, taking one of the packs and two of the cloaks. Stopping a moment to pick up one of the enchanted crystalline lanterns, Trav headed into the tunnel. Walking down its length, he hoped that D’etre had chosen to linger in them, unlikely as it was. But though it was expected, he was dismayed when he came to the end of the tunnel without catching sight of her.

“She’ll be ‘ard to find now,” Trav said, stepping out into the forest. Large snowflakes were beginning to fall, though they were not yet accumulating on the ground. “We could use an extra pair o’ eyes. I ‘ope she be about.” Trav said, pulling his recorder out of it’s case. He didn’t play a tune or melody, but a series of notes that sounded like the trill of a bird. “I doubt she’ll ‘ear, but one can ‘ope,” Trav said, putting his recorder away. He began looking for any sign of D’etre’s trail.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:19 pm

"Thank you, Dyron. I hope it won't be too long before we meet again." said Baras, shaking hands with Dyron. He then took off his backpack and attached it to a strap on the large pack that Dyron had given him, and put on the cloak and pack as he caught up with Trav.

As they walked outside, Baras noticed the large snowflakes and hoped that the falling snow wouldn't speed up anytime soon, and that they wouldn't run into any predators. The last thing they needed was a naga or a harpy hindering their search for D'etre. He heard Trav send the notes out of his recorder, and heard Trav say that he doubted she heard them, but one can hope. "Indeed." Brent responded. "So, do you have any idea where she'd go? Any specific place or anything like that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:43 pm

“Nay,” Trav said, clutching one of the cloaks around himself to ward off the growing chill. “If it be I that ran, I know the big folk’s favored spots fer ‘untin’, and good places to find shelter from the elements. But D’etre, she be new to this land. She could jus’ wander blindly. But I believe she may head west, from whence we came. But direction be ‘ard to keep in these woods if yeh be new.”

Trav knelt, examining the ground. He brushed his fingers lightly over a small indent “I believe she passed this way,” Trav said, rising and following the tracks. “I ‘ope we can find ‘er afore it becomes cold enough fer the snow to accumulate. The snow be a obstacle to us, but it also be a blessing. Many o’ the big folk favor tropical climates, and flee to warmer lands. There be one I know off that braves the snow, but fortunately she ‘as little taste fer us small folk.” Trav paused and pulled out his recorder again. He played another bird trill and put the recorder back. “She actually be a friend o’ mine.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:16 pm

Hearing Trav say that he didn't know where D'etre would go, AND that D'etre could just wonder blindly straight into a predator, Baras muttered a 'Hoo boy, that's not good.' He was slightly relieved when Trav said that she would probably travel west, and replied with a 'True that.' when Trav said that directions were hard to keep in the woods.

As Baras followed Trav on his new lead, he listened as Trav talked about how the weather was an obstacle and a blessing, and his ears perked when Trav mentioned that he was a friend with a predator. "Oh, really?" said Baras, interest apparent in his voice. "Who is she? Is she nice?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:46 am

“She be one o’ the flyin’ folk. A river harpy by the name o’ Lenarei,” Trav said, walking along the trail while looking around in the forest. “I met ‘er a few years ago, on the banks o’ the jewel river. Fortunately, I was able to convince ‘er not to eat us small folk, and she lives upon fish alone now. I don’ think I’ll go into ‘ow I managed that right now. Mind yeh, though she stopped eatin’ the small folk, that don’ mean she ‘as lost ‘er likin’ fer the taste o’ us.”

“Be she nice? She be a harpy. ‘er language be coarse and ‘er tongue be sharp. I ‘ave ‘eard ‘er speak to other harpies and predators. ‘er speech is somewhat more mild when she speaks to ones such as yeh or I. But it be best to judge harpies by their actions, and ‘ers ‘ave been true. So aye, she be nice.”

“I mention ‘er because she’d be ‘elpful in our search. Do yeh ‘ave any devices that we could use ta find D’etre?”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:28 am

Baras listened as Trav talked about his harpy friend, Larenai. To be honest, the idea of a human or any other same-size being befriending a predator always fascinated him, along with learning about new species of both predator and prey.

As Trav asked him if they had any devices that could help them, Baras replied, "As a matter of fact..." he then materialized an orb, and threw it into the air, and it rose until it disappeared out of sight. A holographic screen then popped up on his gauntlet, showing a radar screen with a red dot on it. "The radar's picking up a heat signal northwest of here. Of course, there's no guarentee that it's her. Wanna go check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:46 pm

“Aye, I can think o’ many a beast that roam these woods. Some be dangerous, some be tame. But then again, it may be ‘er,” Trav said, rubbing his chin for a moment, glancing at Baras’ device. He had occasionally seen similar tools before, but such technological gadgets were usually over his head. “These tracks do seem to be goin’ north a touch. If they be ‘ers…Aye I’ve decided. Let’s ‘ope fortune favors us. Lead me to yeh source o’ ‘eat Baras.”

Readjusting his pack, he began trekking off northwest, stepping through the shrubs. “’Ow can a device track ‘eat anyway? It ain’ magical, but I’ll be a naga’s uncle if I could figure it out,” Trav commented as he walked.

Last edited by Tuc135 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Lenghtening a short post.)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:47 am

"Okey dokey, then. Let's go!" he said, now walking in northwest towards the red dot on the screen. "How can a device track heat? Well, whenever you touch something warm, the nerves in your hand send a signal to your brain, which recognizes that it's warm. That's exactly what the heat radar does. You see, the device sends out a radar that scans an area, and when it comes across heat, it sends a signal to the gauntlet, which recognizes that it is heat, and shows the results here on the screen. Anyway, I hope that answers your question."

As they continued to walk, the snow began to fall harder, and the wind began to whip around them, making it hard to see and harder to move. 'Well, this isn't good.' Baras thought to himself. 'If this keeps up, we might need his harpy friend's help. Harpies do have very keen eyes. Of course, the chances of encountering her are slim to none. I mean, why exactly would a harpy be out in the middle of a snowstorm?'
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:02 pm

CHARACTER PROFILE

Tuc135
Lenarei
Race: River Harpy
Height: 80 feet
Feather color: Iridescent Blue
Eye color: Blue

Appearance: Lenarei, like most harpies, has wings like a huge bird. Rather than hair, she has long trailing iridescent blue feathers, which she tries to keeps pulled back and tied, though a few feathers always seem to be hanging down over her shoulders. The feathers on her wings are similarly blue, with stripes of glossy black over the tops. She has similar, if shorter, feathers over her waist and legs, down to the calf, which become scaled like a birds. Her feet resemble an eagle’s, and have long talons on the end of each toe. Her face has soft blue eyes, a petite nose, and a mouth that seems to be constantly set in a smirk. Since she doesn’t have hands to carry stuff with, she has a pouch slung at her side for carrying anything she wishes to keep. It is made from intertwined branches forming a sturdy frame, but is lined on the inside with a cloth woven from her feathers. The feathers are waterproof, and the top can be sealed to keep the contents dry while she is swimming.

History: Lenarei was hatched many years ago. For a time, she was raised by her parents, and grew in their care. She learned how to hunt, to fly, and to swim. However, as she came of age, she left to find her own territory, as river harpies usually do. Her first territory was a stretch of river that abounded in huge fish, but was avoided by humans. As such, she developed a skill and taste for fishing. Though humans and nekos were rare in that area, she considers them something of a delicacy.

The years passed rather uneventfully. It didn’t take Lenarei long to grow bored with her first territory and leave to find another. She moved from river to lake, and from lake to river. For a while she even spent some time living at the ocean’s edge, and struck up a friendship with a few of the mermaids in the region. She never stayed very long at each occasion, and seemed to enjoy discovering new locations, one of her favorites being Chordoni falls, though she steers clear of Vivian.

Throughout it all, her attitude towards humans remained relatively unchanged, until a couple years ago. For reasons known only to them, Lenarei developed a friendship with the human wanderer Trav. The exact nature of their initial meeting is unknown. Trav declines to speak of it at all. Lenarei says simply that she heard his music before he saw him, and decided to spare him. However, the truth is that Lenarei’s story is actually the second time they met, the first being decidedly less peaceful. But whatever the reason, Lenarei promised not to eat another human for Trav’s sake.

To this day, she has kept her promise, for the most part. Though she doesn’t eat them, that doesn’t mean she lost her liking for the taste, as she herself will tell you. Additionally, every once in a while, she will make an exception, particularly if one angers her excessively or threatens her or her friends. This has been a strain on her friendship with Trav, yet the two have remained faithful to one another despite it.

Abilities: Aside from her immense size, Lenarei is an expert at flying, swimming, and fishing. Her eyesight is keen, and can pierce even murky water easily. Additionally, she has an uncanny knack for knowing where she is and where to find bodies of water and good hunting grounds, making her a skilled navigator. It has been a long time since she was ever truly lost. Lastly, she has some skill at manipulating water through magical means, though this is rudimentary at best.

Personality: As far as harpies go, Lenarei is rather pleasant. When talking to humans, she goes to an effort to curb her natural tendency to insult and threaten, though she often trades barbs and threats with Trav and others she knows in a good natured way. That being said, she still is quite sarcastic, rash, and aggressive. She holds no punches when talking to other Harpies, and will quickly drop her reserve if someone annoys her. If an issue comes to blows, she doesn't hesitate to join the brawl, and has occasionally professed a liking for a vigorous fight.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Trav pulled his cloak tighter around himself as the winds began to howl. He looked up to see the dark gray clouds overhead, and the snow swirling around in the harsh winds. Even as he watched, the sky was growing darker. On the ground below, the snow began piling up in a thin layer.

“Faith…this be a bitter wind. I pray D’etre ‘as the good sense to find shelter, or we may find naught but a frozen body…” Trav whispered downcast. His words were easily drowned out by the winds. He got out his recorder once more. “I’ll not let that lass die on my account,” Trav said over the winds. “I care not who ‘ears, we cannot search the whole wood on foot.” He brought the recorder to his lips again. Rather than the bird like trill that he played twice before, Trav played a single clear, loud note, piercing the howling winds with it’s clear tone.

“Baras, tell me if any large ‘eat sources be approachin’,” Trav said. “I’ll take it upon meself to see if it be Lenarei or not.” Sure enough, Baras’ radar shows one veering to come their way.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:38 pm

Baras became more and more worried about D'etre, with the clouds coming in, the snow howling about them, and Trav's words about finding a frozen body didn't help much either. He then saw Trav pull out his recorder, and play out a loud, piercing note, and soon as Trav said to keep an eye on the radar for a large heat signal...

"We've got one comin' straight for us, and it's coming from THAT direction." Baras yelled out over the snow, pointing to the east. 'I hope whoever that is doesn't want to make a snack out of us. The last thing we need is a confrontation out here. If D'etre hasn't found suitable shelter, I'm going to need as much energy in my gauntlet as I can to revive her.' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Holding his hat down against the wind, Trav walked in the direction Baras pointed. Despite the stinging cold winds, Trav looked up, peering into the swirling snow. “Who be there?” Trav shouted out into the storm. No words responded, but there was a loud thump in the snow up ahead, and a shadow loomed. Trav held up his crystal lantern, trying to illuminate the large figure. “Who be there?” Trav shouted again.

“If you need a hint after all this time, then the ice has gone to your brain, you silly morsel.” A loud voice replied. Trav could have laughed with relief as Lenarei’s imposing beautiful figure stepped into the lantern’s feeble light.

“Oh, thank the guardians! Lenarei, it be yeh!” Trav said, his voice heavy with relief. “I desperately need yeh ‘elp. There be a young lass out ‘ere, and I be afraid the cold will be the end o’ ‘er.”

“And you want me to look for this lass? I knew it had to be serious to get you’re timid hide out into the cold,” Lenarei said, smirking at Trav. “Don’t worry, I’ll find her. Introduce me to your friend when I come back!” She said, leaping into air. Trav heard Lenarei’s wings flapping, fighting the storm’s winds.

“D’etre ‘as a chance now,” Trav said, hurrying in the direction of the first heat source Baras noticed. His spirits were very buoyed by Lenarei’s arrival. “Come on, let’s see if that be ‘er!”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Baras held his breath as Trav walked in the direction that he had pointed toward, and the tension began to eat at him when he saw a humongous silhouette step in front of him. However, when he saw that Trav was talking to the harpy now shown in Trav's lantern light, he calmed down, realizing that the harpy was the friend that Trav spoke of.

He then saw her fly into the direction of the first heat signal that he had found. He heard Trav, whose spirit has been lifted by his friend's arrival, saying to hurry so they could see if D'etre was the source of the signal. Baras smiled and called out, "Ten-four!" and began to run alongside Trav towards the source of the heat signal, the cold having no effect on him now that D'etre had a chance.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:53 pm

(We kinda need to know if that is D'etre or not, L'Ryn)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Lenarei landed with a thud, sending snow scattering in all directions. She looked around quickly, scanning the woods. Though her keen eyesight pierced the swirling snow, she could see no sign of the girl. The only one here was a man bundled up in a sleeping bag undernearth a crude lean-to. The man gasped at Lenarei, and began sobbing and begging her not to eat him.

“Oh, dry up. I’m not here to eat,” Lenarei said hastily. “Have you seen a girl around here? A human girl?”

“No! No one!” The man said still trembling with fear. Lenarei cursed, launched back into the air, and flew back to Trav and Baras.

“That wasn’t her!” Lenarei said, landing next to the two. “You, what’s-your-name,”

“Baras,” Trav said quickly.

“Baras, I can’t take the time to come back every time, you’re coming with me,” Lenarei said, using a wing to scoop up Baras and drop him on her shoulder. “Trav, get over here.”

“Nay, I’ll search the old fashioned way. If I need yeh, I’ll play a note fer yeh,” Trav said.

“Fine, I’ll shout if we find her. Hold on Baras!” She said launching into the air again. “Now where’s the next nearest spot?” She shouted over the noise of the storm as she flew. Trav, meanwhile, went back to the tracks he had spotted earlier and began following them.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Baras uttered a 'Crap' as the harpy came back, saying that wasn't her. He then quickly adjusted the radar so that it would exclude that certain heat signal, along with Trav's,Lenarei's and his. When Lenarei told him that he was coming with her, Brent quickly nodded and shouted a 'Can do!' over the winds.

He was taken a little bit by suprise when Lenarei scooped him up with her wing. He was half expecting her to lean so that he could climb on. But then again, they were in a bit of hurry to find someone who could potentially die, so Baras really couldn't blame her for the hurried pace.

As he landed on her shoulder, he quickly took a small portion of her hair and tied a simple knot around his waist so that it wouldn't get all tangled up. As she took off, he heard Lenarei ask him where the next nearest spot was, he took a look at radar and shouted, "Okay I've excluded your's, Trav's, and my heat signal, along with that other one you found, so with that being said there's two heat signals! One's coming from the north-east, while the other one's coming from the south! The north-east one's closer, but only by about 10-20 miles! It's your choice, really!!"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Lenarei answered only by veering north-east, soaring through the grey sky. The fierce winds whipped through her hair like feathers, and the falling snow whipping past them. It stung Lenarei’s eyes, but she endured it and kept scanning the ground below. Occasionally, she felt a tug on her hair like feathers as Baras used them to steady himself on his rather precarious perch on her shoulder. She quickly came to the point that Baras guided her to, and swooped down to land in the snow.

Meanwhile Trav was trudging through the snow, with one hand keeping his hat from flying in the wind and the other holding his lantern before himself. The tracks he was following were rapidly becoming buried under a white blanket. He had to rely on subtler signs, a broken twig, a bent blade of grass sticking out of the snow, or such. With both Lenarei and Baras searching elsewhere, his spirits dropped again. But he soldiered on, moving at a quick jog through the snow. He didn’t bother with stealth, but only tried to move as quickly as he could through the snowstorm.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:06 am

As Lenarei landed, Baras undid the knot in Lenarei's feathers and jumped into the snow. He tredged about thirty feet towards the source of the heat, and found something huge nearly covered in snow. Baras circled around it for a bit, and felt the fur of the now dead being. He then teleported back to Lenarei's shoulder and said, "Kensha beast. Died about five minutes ago. We'll have to head over to the next heat source south of here." He then began to tie himself back down with Lenarei's hair-like feathers.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Lenarei’s only response was to utter a stream of curses and foul invective as Baras pronounced the beast dead. The moment Baras got himself tied back down, Lenarei launched herself back into the air. Flying as quickly as she could through the falling snow, she sped south, scanning the ground as she flew. “I swear, if Trav is responsible for that girl being out in this, I’m going to eat his @#$% brain dead carcass,” She grumbled as she forced herself to fly faster.

Trav continued westward, trying desperately to keep track of the trail in the accumulating snow. His lantern shone brightly into the gathering gloom, and Trav hoped it would serve to guide D’etre back to him. Though the cold was beginning to sap at his reserves, he pressed on. “D’etre! Where be yeh!” He called out into the forest.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:34 pm

Baras decided to keep his mouth shut as Lenarei spewed out her vulgar words. After all, he didn't want to make her any more irritated then she already was. As they continued to fly over the snow-covered ground, Baras noticed that the snow had decreased dramatically, and was now only falling at a slow-steady pace. 'Well, at least something good's happening.'

Baras then looked to see something on the ground. He checked his radar for confirmation. "...And the source of the heat signal is right over...there." He then pointed towards a naga on the ground, asleep by the looks of it. Baras looked to see if it was Raison, but the hair color was different from his. Besides, that naga had something Raison didn't...breasts. Baras then materialized an orb and said to it, "Do a scan on that naga to see if she's eaten anything within two hours." He then dropped the orb down onto the ground which then scanned the naga, which caused it to turn over in it's sleep. The orb returned and flashed a screen that said, 'NEGATIVE'. Baras breathed a sigh of relief and absorbed the orb back into his gauntlet.

"Well, it's obvious that D'etre's not in this snowstorm. We should probably head back to Trav and see how he's doing." Baras said.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:40 pm

“Thank the gods for small favors,” Lenarei said, after Baras said that D’etre wasn’t out in this weather. She briefly considered landing to ask the naga if she had seen D’etre around, but decided against it. Lenarei didn’t want to give the naga the idea that there were humans around for eating. Not even bothering to land, Lenarei wheeled around and flew to Trav at a much more leisurely pace.

Trav looked up as Lenarei landed next to him. “Did yeh find ‘er?” He asked.

“No. Baras and his little thingamajig says that she isn’t out here,” Lenarei said.

“…Well, if that be so, at least she be safe from freezing to death,” Trav said. “But where could she ‘ave gone? Did she not leave the cavern at all?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunchtime...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: