Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lunchtime...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

Lunchtime... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:36 pm

Raison's face was pleased, feeling his victim sliding down into his dark stomach, which was starting to fill with acids. However, that face soon changed when he felt an itching sensation on his flesh, so he did what any other Mitternacht Naga would do... he started shredding the skin off with his nails! "Get... it... off!" He grunted, his nails cleaving through his own flesh as he struggled to get the itching sensation away, flinging little pieces of flesh and blood in every direction. He plummeted to the ground, an awful smashing noise accompaning him. "Stupid... you put itching powder in this didn't you!?" Raison hissed at the newcomer, still trying to peel the flesh from the 'infected' parts.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:45 pm

"Mmmhhmmmm...hang on a second..." Baras then teleported inside the naga's stomach, absorbed all of the acid inside his stomach, caught the man as he entered the stomach, and teleported about 300 feet away from the naga. He would've teleported farther, but his energy was going low.

After teleporting the guy, he said to him, "Now get the heck out of here." and teleported back to the naga. He then materialized a blue orb and placed it on the naga, which then alleviated the itching and healed the naga's skin.

"Sorry about what I just did. It's honestly nothing personal. At all. I just don't like it when I see someone suffering, you know? However, you can do whatever you want with me. So go ahead. You know you want to."

He was about to take his gauntlet off when an idea popped into his head. "DUDE!!! I just came up with the best idea since UNDERWEAR!!! I think you'll actually LIKE this one!!!" Baras said with a smile as he started absorbing random stuff like trees, leaves, and dirt.

(Sorry if I'm doing the 'god-mod' thing with the spheres and stuff. I'll tone it down if I am.)

Last edited by The Joker on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:03 pm

((It's less spheres and more teleporting people out of someone's stomach XD .))
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:10 pm

(Okey dokey, I gotcha. Hmmm...that gives me an idea...don't worry, it won't be god-moddish. In fact, I think Raison might actually enjoy it.)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:12 pm

(((Is that post going to be left as is, or were you planning on editing it, Joker?)))
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:15 pm

((Wheeee, so, while we wait... do you ENJOY Trav getting eaten or something Tuc? The poor guy!))
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:17 pm

(I'm done editing it. Y'all can have a field day with it.)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:20 pm

(((Actually, this is the first time he's been eaten in an RP. Even if he does get eaten, don't think you've seen the last of him.)))

Trav was stunned by the sudden turn of events. One moment, he was making peace with the world and preparing for death, the next he was standing on bare ground again. He was relatively unharmed, save for a few holes in his tunic and trousers, and a couple minor burns. He shook his head, wondering if foul air of the stomach had caused him to take leave of his senses.

As he breathed the fresh air, his mind cleared. “Er…thank yeh,” Trav said hastily before running off. Taking only a moment to pull his sword out of the tree stump, Trav was quickly scaling one of the trees and dashing along the branches away from the naga.

As he ran, he stumbled and nearly fell when he heard someone speak nearby. Regaining his balance, Trav turned to see who it was. It was a young woman, peering from a hole in the tree.

“Ma’am, there be a naga on the prowl,” Trav said hurriedly, “It be not safe to linger ‘ere, yeh must flee!”
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:28 pm

Raison glared at the little runt. "You just took my MEAL!" He snarled. "What are you suggesting?" He said, bringing himself up to his usual 92' feet stance as he looked down on the strange man. "Anyway, I don't wear undergarments." Raison said, pointing to his snake half.

D'etre looked alarmed when the unfamiliar and accented voice spoke, she nearly toppled from the hole! "Ah! Aiye! Aiyyeee..." Her nervous voice shook. "What? A giant Naga? What did it look like? Is it coming here? Was it hungry?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:32 pm

Baras just smiled at the naga and said, "Swallow me and you'll find out. And I promise this won't cause ANY harm to you at all. Any. See, I don't even have my fingers crossed." he said as he showed his hands which, true to his word, had no fingers crossed.

Last edited by The Joker on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:42 pm

“Ay he be ‘ungry. I jus’ narrowly cheated death meself, though it was not by my hand,” Trav said, looking behind himself. “The naga ‘as black scales, but with grey on the underside, an’ black hair an’ yellow eyes. I suspect he may be comin’, he tracked me scent afore.” Trav looked behind himself again, worry evident on his face. He expected to see the naga or hear him slithering after himself at any moment.

“We be temptin’ fate by lingerin’ ‘ere. I fear fer yeh life,” Trav said, becoming more anxious.
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:49 pm

Raison looked at the stranger, then smiled. "No, it's okay. I guess I'll find some of those ugly birds to eat. I miss D'etre already." He sighed, before slithering back into the forest, somewhat upset over losing such a tasty meal.

D'etre blinked at him, then laughed. "Oh silly, that's just my Master! He's very nice! You don't need to worry." She said with both naivety and sureness that only someone intimate would possess. "He can be really nice you know, he's just hungry because he spent yesterday with me at the Jewel River. Imma is the one you have to look out for, she has a biiiig stomach!"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:57 pm

Baras got a little unnerved and teleported on a branch right in front of him. "Alright, fine, I'll spill the beans. I was going to have you swallow me and then I'd materialize THESE in your stomach." He then materialized what looked like a human female, except two things were different about it. One, it had a blank emotionless stare. Two, it was flapping it's arms and legs and twisting it's body like there's no tomorrow.

"This..." Baras continued. "...is a drone that's made of actual human tissue. It's not fake, it's the real deal. As to why it's flapping it's arms and legs, I was thinking that you liked your prey sloshing around in your stomach. So, would you like to have it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:03 pm

“Yeh…master? Yeh be a slave?” Trav sputtered, taken aback by the woman’s odd response. Of all the reactions to the news that a naga was coming, laugher was the one he least expected. It wasn’t a fool’s laughter, nor a madman’s but it was genuine, good natured laughter.

“Ma’am, I ‘ave every cause to worry,” Trav said shaking his head. “He almost ate me- nay, he actually did. I would be dead if it be not fer the intervention o’ another man. I cannae tell yeh strongly enough that yeh will die if yeh tarry ‘ere.”

Trav instinct and mind were telling him to run while he still could. However, he loathed the thought of fleeing and leaving this woman to (what he believed was) certain death. Trav fidgeted, and kept glancing back the way he came.

(((I'm through tonight. Later)))
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:11 pm

((This one is getting off too. I'll post tomorrow! Night!))
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:12 pm

(Okey dokey! Nighty night!!)
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:36 pm

Raison narrowed his eyes at the drone Baras held, before looking up into the canopy. "How about this... you stay away from my area and I won't eat you?" He said with a grin that showed all of his teeth. He turned his head again, hearing something squawking. The jaykay birds who were hanging around the zone suddenly took flight, and a couple of Glouteuxes shot past, almost tripping over themselves in their stupidty. A arboreal frog hunkered down quickly nearby, and a small herd of duiker dashed past on the ground. "...Something's disturbed the forest." Raison said, before looking at Baras. "Good luck, twerp." With that, Raison began moving through the canopy of leaves, as fast as he could towards his tree where D'etre was. His slim form manvuered the branches very quickly, especially considering his sheer length.

D'etre herself stared at Trav with curious eyes, before she crawled from her hole and onto the branch. "Well, the areas outside of here aren't exactly safe, sir, where do you intend to go?" She asked. "I could point you to a safe spot, or where Negav is... or something." D'etre had a serene smile on her face, but that turned into a worried one when she noticed a couple of duiker passing by in a hurry underbranch. "Duiker don't usually come by this way." She noted, looking down over the branch.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:44 pm

Trav didn’t quite know what to make of this woman, but it was plain that his pleas fell upon deaf ears. Did this woman simply not understand her peril? Or did she indeed know something he did not? Perhaps she actually did befriend that naga. At the moment, Trav decided it didn’t matter. Whether she was safe or not didn’t mean that he was. He was definitely pushing his luck by staying here. But if she knew somewhere where he could hide from that naga, he stood better odds of surviving that way rather than running again, fatigued as he was.

“I know not where I shall go now, but if yeh know a safe place where I might hide, I would be in yeh debt, ma’am,” Trav said.
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:17 pm

"Follow me." She said, before walking straight off the branch. She plummeted down thirty feet before she caught another branch, pulling herself up onto it. "Come on!" D'etre called, before walking down the branch and leaping to another one. "If you just keep going South from here, you should reach Negav with little trouble." D'etre said, pointing and hoping Trav had followed her. Another Duiker ran below them, trailing blood after it. "Okay, something is wrong, I wonder what?" D'etre asked, watching the deer like creature vanish off into the bushes below.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:51 pm

Rather than stepping straight off the branch, as D’etre did, Trav went to the trunk and quickly scaled down the tree’s bark. He came to D’etre’s side as she pointed south. “Negav? I’ve ‘eard o’ it though I’ve yet to see it with me own eyes. Thank yeh kindly, ma’am. I be much obliged to yeh,” Trav said. He took a moment to doff his hat and bow to D’etre. “If I cannae convince yeh to escape the naga, then I must bid yeh farewell. Best o’ fortune go with yeh.” With that, Trav put his hat back on and began running south.

As Trav ran, he noticed the little, deer like duiker running on the ground below. Trav briefly wondered what they were fleeing. Perhaps it was that naga. Whatever it was, whatever gave Duiker cause to flee would be reason enough for Trav to flee as well. He continued south, keeping a sharp eye and ear out for any signs of trouble.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:55 am

Seeing the naga slither off, Baras dematerialized the drone, shrugged and said to himself, "Oh, well. His loss." As he teleported back down onto the ground, he began to walk along the ground for a bit. He always loved the scenery around Felarya, such beauty and eloquence. Sure, predators were always prowling about, but it was completely worth it. He then noticed that the person he saved earlier was running in the same direction he was walking, so Baras waved to him and let out a cheerful "Hello!"

Last edited by The Joker on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:47 pm

Raison slithered through the branches until he finally reached his tree. He could 'taste' that Trav had been there, but that was not his concern. "D'etre." He said, putting his hand out so she could climb on. As she did, he lifted her up onto his shoulder and let her sit there. He felt a slight tug where D'etre grabbed onto his hair. He then began moving through the branches southward, away from whatever the threat was. Hopefully it would pass soon enough, but he had no wish for D'etre to be put into trouble.

Breifly throwing a look back, he then saw the threat. Widening his eyes, then narrowing them in hate, he moved faster. "Dridder." He growled.

Indeed, there was a large dridder moving through the growth and on the ground, eating everything she could get her hands on, but there was something wrong. Her eyes were sheer black and her skin seemed to have been shuddering on her bones, distorting her features into something hideous.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:52 pm

“Eh… oh, it be yeh!” Trav said upon seeing Baras, he slowed his pace to match his. He was glad that Baras survived his encounter with the naga, and even more glad that this man was heading the same direction that he was. “I would be meetin’ me maker now ‘ad yeh not shown up. I owe yeh me life. Thank yeh.”

“Forgive me if I insist that we keep movin’ instead o’ stoppin’ fer proper introductions, but I don’ feel comfortable stayin’ ‘ere. I feel like somethin’ be comin’,” Trav said apologetically, walking south at a brisk rate. “Anyway, I be Trav at yeh service. I be ‘eadin’ south, toward Negav. Mayhap we could share the road, I would feel safer with yeh. As yeh saw, I be none too skilled at fightin’, though I be tryin’ to learn.” Trav added, a bit sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:09 am

"Oh, it's nothing! I'm glad I was able to help you. Anyway, the name's Baras, and it's an honor to meet you Trav. Something's feels funny about this place like you said, and it's starting to give me the creeps. In any event, I'd be glad to travel alongside you." said Baras, speeding up at Trav's pace. He then tried to make a stab at conversation, and asked, "So, you travel often?"
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:37 am

Raison climbed higher into the foliage, moving with no regard for the branches, some of which were breaking and falling downwards in his rush. D'etre clung to him, almost falling off several times. Raison finally stopped when he noticed a familiar two beneath him. He reared upwards and then dived downwards to a couple of branches near the two. "Oi, you two." He called to them. "Better start moving faster, unless you want to end up dridder chow."

"Hi there mister!" D'etre called cheerfull to Trav, smiling as she stood up on Raison's shoulder. "Hello new person!" She called down to Baras.

"Pet, sit down, you might fall." Raison said in a soft and surprisingly affectionate tone.

D'etre dutifully plopped down beside Raison, turning her head to look behind them, when she looked back, her face was as white as a sheet. "Let's go.." She said nervously. "Bring those two with us!" She said, pointing at Trav and Baras.

"What? No!"

"Please?"

Raison gritted his teeth, before he hastily extended his palm out to Trav. "Get on." He said gruffly.

Behind them, a loud noise like a whip being cracked echoed as one of the much smaller (at twenty feet) trees was broken down. The apparently insane dridder emerged from some of the foliage, held back by some of the branches. Her eyes spotted the group, and suddenly she began thrashing about desperately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime...   Lunchtime... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunchtime...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: