Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???

Go down 
+79
Nickonaquamagna
gamester466
Primeval Hunter
MerR60
kikijonson
Axel Hunter
sadisticnerd
Pim18
zersergathant
space_samurai
Rezec
Solomon
asaenvolk
vore4life99
SomeRandomMinion
thejackle123
walkingbyself
Zoekin-3
luke112
Noonstar
macdaddy
Salvyrn
itsmeyouidiot
Kai Leingod
Stabs
Sineria.
Prof.Nekko
sparkythechu
dragonjaj
ravaging vixen
EdgedWeapon
TheLightLost
Archmage_Bael
MrNobody13
Grave
TryMeIke
Gabriel115
AisuKaiko
SuperPieGuy9
Boris92
Feadraug
Anime-Junkie
spike833
tkh1304
moondog64
S-Guy
bigman27622
11cookeaw3
person3
Vaderaz
Anemone
Zillachary
Jætte_Troll
ZionAtriedes
Nyaha
Karbo
Feign
11cookeaw1
TothinKornoT
/Fish/
Haar
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Byakugan01
The Rev
Warrior3000
melancholy-melody13
Mickilla
Flare
Mentalguy
Tuc135
Zoekin
mikeimp
lami
Pendragon
GREGOLE
observer88
Malahite
gwadahunter2222
Reptillian
83 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:57 am

it's worth a try though XP
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:03 am

"Do, or do not. There is no try."
Sorry, my thing anymore when someone says try.

Anyway, on topic:
If she did take off my roof, and it's a school night, the first to go would be my sister and quite possibly the cat. If not, she'd ignore my house or look through the windows to find a snack. 3 story German buildings ruin my dreams when half the room is cut off because of a low roof.
Back to top Go down
Sineria.
Helpless prey
Sineria.

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:00 pm

I would Eat Her Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Sineria. wrote:
I would Eat Her Very Mad

...you would.

/scared
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:50 am

I think that I would FIRE MA LAZAR!!! BLARRRRGGGGG!!!!

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:49 am

Just because reverse psychology isn't funny anymore, I suppose I could resort to refuge in audacity and shock value. At home, I'd be screwed, since... well, if she rips off the roof the bookshelf next to my bed would probably fall on top of me and I'd go squash, but if I survive...

...it's surprise marriage proposal time!

And while she thinks her answer [which I don't expect to be a yes, I might be attractive but I'm not that conceited], I'll...

1- unplug the TV and hope she gets her mouth close enough for the cables to reach all the way into her throat.
2- Alternatively, pick some cleaning fluid from their cabinets. I know she won't find me tasty if I taste like chlorine or bleach.
3- See if I can talk her out of eating me. Yeah, doomed, am I not?
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:26 am

I know Crisis loves music, so I'd turn on some music, lipsync, and pray to God that she buys it.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:50 am

Stabs wrote:
2- Alternatively, pick some cleaning fluid from their cabinets. I know she won't find me tasty if I taste like chlorine or bleach.
This would work, except those chemicals will also burn your skin or at least do some damage...
But then so would the alternative.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:37 pm

It would be an interesting change to the way things normally go.

Well other than shock and the thought of my imminent demise probably try and strike up a conversation.

megh do have a lot of knives may try and fight for my life depends on how bad yesterday was
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Play dead. I'm pretty sure predators don't like eating things that are already dead.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:00 pm

But their predator sense is likely what led her to you in the first place. And knowing Crisis, she would probably assume you're sleeping and call you breakfast in bed.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:38 pm

gt500x wrote:
But their predator sense is likely what led her to you in the first place.
The sense isn't radar you know. Razz

gt500x wrote:
And knowing Crisis, she would probably assume you're sleeping and call you breakfast in bed.
Breakfast. In bed. That's a good one. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Salvyrn
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Salvyrn

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:02 pm

I might not be awake by then. If I was, I'd tell her to come back in the afternoon when I was less sleepy. Of course if that worked, by the n I'd be long gone.
Back to top Go down
http://salvyrn.deviantart.com/
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:22 am

itsmeyouidiot wrote:
Play dead. I'm pretty sure predators don't like eating things that are already dead.

playing possum might work but how long can you pretend to be dead before she wonders off?
Back to top Go down
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:20 am

Kai Leingod wrote:
itsmeyouidiot wrote:

playing possum might work but how long can you pretend to be dead before she wonders off?

Also she might git the idea barbycue if you dont smell dead and she culd check your brathing and hart beat
Back to top Go down
http://dragonjaj.deviantart.com/
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:08 pm

dragonjaj wrote:
Kai Leingod wrote:
itsmeyouidiot wrote:

Also she might git the idea barbycue if you dont smell dead and she culd check your brathing and hart beat

I would go for more of feigning illness or something like that
Back to top Go down
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Kai Leingod wrote:
dragonjaj wrote:
Kai Leingod wrote:
itsmeyouidiot wrote:

shes from felarya she dosnt know what illness is
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:36 pm

dragonjaj wrote:
Kai Leingod wrote:
dragonjaj wrote:
Kai Leingod wrote:
itsmeyouidiot wrote:

shes from felarya she dosnt know what illness is

Well that just sucks. I'm so calling war of the worlds over this no illness in Felarya must lead to a weaker immune system no matter how big you are bacteria is tuff stuff.

Edit: it could be like out of star trek where in one episode there where genetically engineered super humans who's body defenses would attack bacteria externally instead of internally. or something like that considering the amount of diseases in jungles and the amount of fungus that just wants to give you a bad day it seems the most logical step thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Kai Leingod wrote:

Well that just sucks. I'm so calling war of the worlds over this no illness in Felarya must lead to a weaker immune system no matter how big you are bacteria is tuff stuff.

Edit: it could be like out of star trek where in one episode there where genetically engineered super humans who's body defenses would attack bacteria externally instead of internally. or something like that considering the amount of diseases in jungles and the amount of fungus that just wants to give you a bad day it seems the most logical step thinking about it.

Its a misticle felarya thing there bodys have eternle youth and fast healing so no desaies can take root there.

Also its more likely your house got sent there then her coming here do to the randome portoles that open to felarya and suck people there.
Back to top Go down
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:04 pm

dragonjaj wrote:

Its a misticle felarya thing there bodys have eternle youth and fast healing so no desaies can take root there.

Also its more likely your house got sent there then her coming here do to the randome portoles that open to felarya and suck people there.

that's why I went with the "I'm poisonous" route... Poison still works in Felarya after all
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Prof.Nekko wrote:
dragonjaj wrote:

that's why I went with the "I'm poisonous" route... Poison still works in Felarya after all
Well, kinda.
Weak poisons don't but strong ones do. I imagine the minimum dose to have an effect is still quite high for a pred.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:21 am

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 1250094057061
Back to top Go down
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:04 am

macdaddy wrote:
morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 1250094057061

Yes Mac if Crisis sees your face she'll probably decide she's not that hungry
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:52 am

Prof.Nekko wrote:
macdaddy wrote:
https://2img.net/h/i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu328/zerosignal/1250094057061.jpg

Yes Mac if Crisis sees your face she'll probably decide she's not that hungry

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:34 am

I would break into song. This song, actually.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next