Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???

Go down 
+79
Nickonaquamagna
gamester466
Primeval Hunter
MerR60
kikijonson
Axel Hunter
sadisticnerd
Pim18
zersergathant
space_samurai
Rezec
Solomon
asaenvolk
vore4life99
SomeRandomMinion
thejackle123
walkingbyself
Zoekin-3
luke112
Noonstar
macdaddy
Salvyrn
itsmeyouidiot
Kai Leingod
Stabs
Sineria.
Prof.Nekko
sparkythechu
dragonjaj
ravaging vixen
EdgedWeapon
TheLightLost
Archmage_Bael
MrNobody13
Grave
TryMeIke
Gabriel115
AisuKaiko
SuperPieGuy9
Boris92
Feadraug
Anime-Junkie
spike833
tkh1304
moondog64
S-Guy
bigman27622
11cookeaw3
person3
Vaderaz
Anemone
Zillachary
Jætte_Troll
ZionAtriedes
Nyaha
Karbo
Feign
11cookeaw1
TothinKornoT
/Fish/
Haar
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Byakugan01
The Rev
Warrior3000
melancholy-melody13
Mickilla
Flare
Mentalguy
Tuc135
Zoekin
mikeimp
lami
Pendragon
GREGOLE
observer88
Malahite
gwadahunter2222
Reptillian
83 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Noonstar
Helpless prey
Noonstar

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:08 am

"Oh hey Crisis. Long time no see. Been taking good care of yourself? Great, great. Oh, you're hungry? Yeah, thought so."

-crisis impatient face-

"Hey, listen, there's a guy two houses down who leaves his truck idling for hours every morning. The smell's awful. If you're gonna go ahead and eat me, would it trouble you too much to tear his roof off and eat him too? That way I can kick his ass in your stomach as a last act of life. Really? Thanks."
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:06 pm

do a Barrellroll and then throw a flaming bottle of vodka at her head, then grab a phoserous nade from inder my pillow and it at her hand. if i can get to the basement then i would throw a few flash bangs and, and then a giant mallet to a finger and a stenuous chase later im leaving town in a M12 LRV with the LAAG mounted and my bro at the turret, carrying a MA5B ( the halo 1 version) and of course the halo pistol
* hey so what if i keep a molotove to the bed stand and phoserous grenade under the pillow im freaking paranoid*
Back to top Go down
Zoekin-3
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Zoekin-3

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:34 pm

*make a mental note to ask Katrika to ask her friends to leave the fixtures alone*

or say "Good morning" politely and put some pants on.
Back to top Go down
http://zoekin-3.deviantart.com/
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Wonder where the heck the roof went.

Then realize as she grabs me as I am fairly certain that if she's tearing the roof off my house she probably isn't going to be in the mood to talk considering all the awful profanity i was shouting the other day when felerya and erath joined breifly.

Then not realizing that I'm f'ed anyways I would then proceed to scream and beg for my life futilely as I reach my final destination.

Once there I'd give my last line as a living person "Well this sucks"

END!
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
thejackle123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
thejackle123

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:28 pm

I would point at her and shout THE HAXXXXXX!!!
Back to top Go down
SomeRandomMinion
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:07 pm

What most people would say:
"FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--"
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoX7vd30zq8 * secuirty drones actavated good bye.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:11 pm

That'd make for a funny scene. Crisis plundering around while a red alert goes off in the back ground XD
Back to top Go down
thejackle123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
thejackle123

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:11 pm

I think the SG-1* unscheduled incoming wormhole* siren would be more appropriate, thats my favorite siren XD

Though if crisis was coming through that gate all you would hear would be a thud on the iris. Not that she would fit anyway.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:56 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
That'd make for a funny scene. Crisis plundering around while a red alert goes off in the back ground XD
Thank you for finding it funny, that was the plan, hmmmm comic Idea anybody?
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm

come on people this thread is very intresting. keep it alive.
i would say something like this...
" OH MY FU^*ING GOD! I AM GOING TO DIE!"
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Hm wah? Oi! Who the heck turned on all the blimey lights! *donk* as piece of ceiling hits head

What the? Holy SHI----
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:24 am

"one sec, I have not had my pills."

Then I would play halo reach.
Back to top Go down
asaenvolk
Marauder of the deep jungle
asaenvolk

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:38 am

Well hope that the giant snake girl in the area has caused 1 of the 4 military bases in the immediate vicinity to already have a response on the way... soon.

Well if one fantasy has come true (kinda), why not another, activate my guyver unit.

If she has picked me up and I have no other recourse, say "I like Trains" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY6tCnu-1Do&feature=feedf (about 1:12 into it)
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:45 pm

Say this isnt a good time and wave her off before going back to sleep
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:47 am

SHOW HER FELARYA FORUMS/WIKI!
Back to top Go down
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:51 pm

um..if Crisis would tear off my roof I would think of trying to tell her a story so she wouldn't eat me Very Happy (I read on the wiki if you tell a story to Crisis sometimes she won't eat the person who told the story but then again its a 50/50 that she won't eat you if you tell her a story)
Back to top Go down
Rezec
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Rezec

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:40 am

Run like hell.

What? She is giant naga! You all (or mostly) will be scared to death IRL ))
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:50 pm

in Felarya, my character(still being written) would tell her his story and what tragedys have befallen him, or hell pull out is Katana and fight for his life!

IRL, try to get away even though i sorta wouldn't mind getting eaten it would be fun to run Razz
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Well, I generally try not to get eaten, but running would be pretty much futile, since she's RIGHT OVER me and can clearly see me. Fortunately, I'm a pretty good story teller, so I'd just tell her a tale of whimsy and fancy and hope for the best (assuming I could maintain my composure, as mentioned below). If that fails, I've got my guitar right next to my bed, so I'd play her a song and see how that fares. And if that also fails, then, well, I tried.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:38 pm

zersergathant wrote:
Well, I generally try not to get eaten, but running would be pretty much futile, since she's RIGHT OVER me and can clearly see me. Fortunately, I'm a pretty good story teller, so I'd just tell her a tale of whimsy and fancy and hope for the best (assuming I could maintain my composure, as mentioned below). If that fails, I've got my guitar right next to my bed, so I'd play her a song and see how that fares. And if that also fails, then, well, I tried.
oh yea, i forgot about my guitar Razz a
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:41 pm

I think she would fall asleep from the music playlist i have playing all night long.
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:08 am

I would ask her to return when I am more properly dressed
Back to top Go down
sadisticnerd
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do ?   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:02 am

Well since I kinda have the ability to make people think that I'm a emo I will simply keep talking in such way that she will think that the best thing that would happen to me was being digested saying things like " well it seems that its the end of my life but at least I'm glad I'm dying to help someone even if I'm helping being a food" so then she would feel pity for me or she would eat me anyway but I like to take chances, so I would do it anyway.

Last edited by sadisticnerd on Sun May 15, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axel Hunter
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Axel Hunter

Location : In the land of nowhere, beyond the valley of somewhere, but not as far as the jungle of neither-here-nor-there....

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:15 pm

"Good morning Crisis, if you wanted to talk to me that badly you could have just knocked on the door. Please put my roof back."
Back to top Go down
http://foreverknight13.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next