Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving felarya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

surviving felarya - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:31 pm

Narin looked at Lenarei as she nudged her and pointed towards Trav, then looked at Trav. 'I can't do that! He's getting ready to go to sleep! Besides...if he wants to bathe, he'll probably just use that stream over there.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Adam sighed and looked up at lenarei "she's scary"he says to her
rose walked over to trav and sat down next to him with her arms crosssed
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Trav had stripped himself of his gear and herbs, but didn’t appear to be preparing a bed for himself just yet. “Rose?” He asked, as she sat down next to him.

Lenarei nudged Narin again. “Go on. It’s all right. He doesn’t go to sleep without a bath if he can help it anyway. And he isn’t using your stream either.” She whispered, before returning her attention back to Adam and Quarus.

“Well, I’m here to protect you from the big scary neera, Adam,” Lenarei said. “Why don’t you come out and talk to her?”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:43 pm

rose looked at trav "yes what do you want"she says to him
Adam smiled and looked up nervously at lenarei "erm yeah sure i will"he got the feeling though that she was mocking him with her words
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:48 pm

“Rose, I just wanted to make sure that Lenarei didn’t scare yeh,” Trav asked. “She be true to ‘er word when she says she doesn’t eat us small folk anymore, but she can be aggressive at times.” Trav glanced up at Narin, wondering slightly if she was going to take Lenarei’s suggestion. Contrary to her belief, Lenarei wasn’t near as sly as she thought she was, and her intent was pretty transparent to Trav.

“Okay,” Lenarei said, kneeling down so Adam could come out of her pouch. “Now don’t go anywhere Adam. And Quarus, just stay on that rock. Now what’s this fear all about Adam.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:51 pm

rose shrugged "yeah she did scare me a bit but nevermind"
Adam sighed and just as he was about to say something there was a flash and before them stood the succubus adam had seen in his dream
"i can answer that"she says causing adam to go pale

((thought i'd make things more interesting))
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:56 pm

"A...alright. I'll give it a shot." she said to Lenarei. She then approached Trav a little slowly, and was about to ask him if she could give him a bath, when a succubus showed up inside the cave. 'Crap...a succubus. What's she doing here?' she thought to herself. "What's your purpose, here succubus?! State your intent!!" Narin barked out harshly.

Quarus cocked her eyebrow as she heard Lenarei talk to Adam. Big scary neera? Where did Adam get that? When she heard Lenarei say to stay on that rock, Neera gave a small bow to show she understood, when she saw the succubus appear, and couldn't help but back up a little bit in fear at the sight of her.

(Ooooh! This'll be fun!)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:00 am

the succubus smiled as softly as her face would allow wich wasn't very much "well now there's no need to be like that"she says as she pats adam on the head and walks around to face rose and trav patting them on there heads as well adam went even paler at this and fell off the rock he was on causing the succubus to laugh out loud "as for my intent i came only to see that justice be seved"she says grinning evily as her black wings flapped a little.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:03 am

Narin's eyes narrowed as the succubus stated that she was here to make sure justice was served. "That's funny, I had no idea that beings from Hell gave a care about justice, and don't you even THINK about harming my friends!!" she responded as the succubus petted them on the head.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:07 am

the succubus smiled she bent down so that she could easily pick adam up by the tail in one hand and quaras in the other she bent back up with the two of them adm was dangling a little from the succubus height she was as big as narin so he easily dangled a little the succubus smiled evily "well that is true to a certain extent you see these two had some shall we say buissness to atend to"she says letting out a cold harsh laugh
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:11 am

"...What are you talking about?" Narin asked the succubus, who had a hold of Adam. "I give you fair warning. If you so much as eat him, I'll rip out your intestines. Do you understand me?!"

Quarus was a little confused. Was the succubus talking about her and Adam when she said they had business to attend to?
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:14 am

the succubus laghed she placed quarus and adam in a pouch togethor that she carried around her neck "hmm i could use a snack or two"she says as she picks up trav and rose placing them in the pouch as well "well it was good talking to you"she says lauging as she walks to the cave entrance and with a flap of her wings begins to fly away from the cave landing eventualy at a demonic looking ruin she smiled as she entered.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:23 am

"Oh, no you don't!! GET BACK HERE!!!" Narin yelled, flying after the succubus. Unfortunately, the succubus was way faster than she was, and she lost track of them. Not knowing which way the succubus had gone, Narin let out a shriek of despair as a tear fell from her eye.

Quarus was scared stiff as the succubus captured them and took them to an unknown place. Without thinking, she grabbed a hold of Adam's finger, clinging onto it for safety.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:33 am

the succubus had laughed when narin had tried to come after her and now she was inside the temple lauging aloud she emptied the pouch on what looked like a table were she examined it "not a bad days work if i do say so myself"she ays and laughs aloud "i wouldn't try to escape its a long way down for someone your size"she says to the four she had

Adam noticed quaras holding onto his finger and held her in protection as they fell out of the pouch once down helanded howerer he placed her on the stone that they were on
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:36 am

After Adam placed her on a rock, Quarus then wrapped her arms around her bent legs, and began to stream tears out of her eyes. She looked up to the succubus, wondering what she would do with them now that they were in her possession.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:10 am

the succubus looked down at the four of them she ran a tongue along trav's body and giggled "well quarus adam ate you before now you can retun the favor"she says tapping quras and adam on the head adam shrank to half his size and quaras grew to rose's size
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:22 am

“Get back here! I’m going to drown your @#$% hide you two bit @#$% !!” Lenarei shouted as the succubus made off woth Trav, Rose, Adam, and Quarus. With a leap, she flew after the succubus, her wings flapping rapidly as she struggled to keep up. But it wasn’t long before she and Narin fell behind.

“Don’t give up just yet. I know where that @#$% is going. I’ve had a knack for knowing where Trav is. I’m going to get them back, and I’m going to @#$% claw that @#$% open and rip her @#$% head off!” Lenarei said darkly, and kept flying after the succubus’ trail. It wasn’t long before she came to the ruins. “She’s here somewhere, lets find her.” Lenarei said, landing among the ruins.

Trav, meanwhile, trembled at the sight of the succubus. However, he endeavored to keep his calm and to provide a brave example to Adam, Rose, and Quarus. He began stealthily scanning the table, looking for some place he could climb down. As he looked, he noticed his recorder was sitting next to him, despite being left in the cave. This was not the first time such an event happened. He picked it up, wondering if he could use his music to distract the succubus from eating them.

(((This is going to be interesting. I don't want to miss any of it. We should agree not to leave any of us behind when posting. Maybe capping it at four posts before waiting for whoever is lagging to post?)))
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:33 am

(Sounds like a good idea to me.)

Narin gained new courage from what Lenarei said. She flew once again following Lenarei. After quietly landing, and after hearing what Lenarei said, she nodded, and began to look for the succubus, hoping they could catch her by surprise.

Quarus was shocked to see her size being changed. She looked at Adam, then the succubus, then defiantly wrote out, 'NO.'
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:38 am

the succubus smiled "so thats how its going to be is it"she says grinning evil she grabbed adam's tail with one hand and opened quarus's mouth with the other smiling she shoved adams tail in and then his whole body until he was all in "now you are going to swallow because if you don't i'll spread your guts across these ruins"she says grinning evily
inside quarus's mouth adam was panicking he didn't like were this was going.

(yeah sure great idea)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:45 am

After hearing what the succubus said, she opened her mouth and removed Adam from her mouth. 'FINE. I'D RATHER DIE THAN KILL A LITTLE BOY.' She then wrote down, 'YOU SAID YOU WANTED JUSTICE, BUT YOU NOT TALK ABOUT JUSTICE. YOU TALK ABOUT REVENGE. REVENGE AND JUSTICE ARE DIFFERENT.'
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:50 am

the succubus grew angry at this and pinned quarus down with one finger and again shoved adam in the neera's mouth she then massaged quarus throat so that soon she would forced to swallow wether she wanted to or not "fine then how about this if you don't swallow rose and trav will be the ones to suffer"she says and starts lauging evily and very loud
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:35 pm

Lenarei’s head snapped at the sound of the evil laughter coming from one of the buildings. Her lips parted in a vicious snarl. “Narin, I’ve found them,” She said, flying in the direction that the hideous laughter came from. She saw the door and dived right at it, talons first. Stealth and strategy be damned. Lenarei was out for blood.

<><><><><>

“It seems we be fated to die, regardless of our actions,” Trav said, looking up at the succubus. His words were strangely calm and even. “If that be me fate, I would choose a death o’ defiance over a death o’ cowardice.” Trav got to his feet, holding his recorder like a knife, and dashed towards the succubus’s hand pinning Quarus down. He ran into the large hand and stabbed it with the small mouthpiece of the recorder.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:59 pm

Narin then flew into the room with Lenarei where the succubus was holding Trav, Rose, Adam, and Quarus captive. She let out a battle cry as Lenarei knocked down the door, and sunk her talons into the succubus's back, tearing off her wings.

Quarus mangaed to resist swallowing Adam, and just before she was forced to swalow him, she spat him out, and sunk her teeth into the succubus's finger.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:55 am

rose had used the time that the succubus was distracted to climb down onto the floor were once there she made a run for it she didn't know were she was going she just knew that she had to run she tripped over a root as she entered the forest

The succubus howled in pain and using her other hand she punched narin continuesly in the face then using both hands she grabbed narins wings and pulled a brief snapping noise could be heard smiling she bent down picked up trav and quarus and ran after the fleeing rose leaving adam behind soaking wet on the table.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:55 am

Narin screamed in pain as the succubus pulled her wings out of her sockets. As the succubus ran off with Quarus and Trav, Narin then said to Lenarei, "I won't be able to catch her with these damaged wings. Hurry before she gets away with them!!" Naris then used that time to put her wings back into her joints by placing her wings on the floor, and pressing her shoulders against them. *krckh* "GRAAAUUGHH!!! That succubus is going to..." *krckh* "AAAUUUGHH!!! ...pay for this..." Despite her words, she knew that couldn't keep up with the succubus. She may have destroyed the succubus's wings, but Narin couldn't run to save her life. She then noticed the shrunken Adam on the table. She leaned her face towards him and said, "...Adam, is that you?! What happened?!"

Quarus shuddered as the succubus grabbed her and ran to catch Rose. She was a bit happy that Lenarei and Narin were there to save them, but as long as they were still in the succubus's clutches, they weren't safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving felarya
Page 11 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next