Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving felarya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

surviving felarya - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:00 pm

“Trav…I’m not doing well…” Lenarei said, wobbling on her feet. She was splattered with blood, both from herself and from the dridders. It was no secret that several of the attacking dridders wound up in her stomach. However, she wobbled back and forth, the poisons taking a toll on her. “I can’t…I can’t feel…my legs…” She mumbled. Tottering like a collapsing building, closed her eyes and fell backwards.

Trav, however, fared much better. His trousers, boots, and tunic proved to be a strong barrier against the tiny dridders’ fangs. Quicky, he reached out, and caught Lenarei as she swooned. “Lenarei!” Trav cried out. He set her down gently, and rooted around in his pouch. He pulled out a vial of liquid, and poured a little down Lenarei’s throat. After a moment, she coughed, and opened her eyes again.

“…and so, our civilization draws it’s last breath…” A mournful voice said. It was that of the Empress. The ghostly Dridder appeared again, though she was faint. Her image wavered slightly. “It shames me that we collapse in the face of the first challenge our settlement faced in thousands of years. Forgive me for failing to protect you…”

“Madam, yon succubus ‘as two o’ me friends captive. I fear fer their lives,” Trav said, as Lenarei groggily got up.

“The room they are in is sealed, but there is more than just the tunnels connecting them.” The ghostly Empress said. She pointed at the open night sky above the arena. “All the rooms exist within this void, save for the entrance chamber with the crystals. When we climb up to the top of one room, we can see the others floating in this starry void. Though we can go through the tunnels from room to room, it might be possible for the harpies to fly from one to the next.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:10 pm

Hearing what the Empress said, Narin replied, "I'll check it out." She then flew out of the ceiling and glided over the rooms of the temple, hoping to find the succubus with her friends.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:56 am

Rose was little confused at the game truth or dare "um right first a question"she said when the succubus put them down onto the floor "what is there exactly besides the invisisble barriers to stop us from running away from you"she says

Last edited by schoolhater on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:02 am

"So..." said Grip to the succubus "I need to continue this?"

Well he didn't have any choice. This game was wierd enough as is. Playing it with a succubus was just scary. He couldn't tell at any given moment if she was being serious or not. It was impossible to tell the true motives of a demon...

"Well...uh...then. Rose. Uhm. Truth or Dare?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:46 am

Rose thought long and hard about grip suggestion "well its a tough choice i think dare would be quite interesting but i think i'd have to go with truth yeah truth is good"she says smilling as she looks at grip and the succubus
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:03 am

Grip waited. Then he realized that he was supposed to go.

"Oh..uhm...I've never done this. What sort of questions am I supposed to ask...?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:22 am

Rose looked at him for a moment "i don't know just questions kind of lie the one the succubus asked you i don't know realy" she says looking around the hall nervously she then looked back at the succubus a little nervous still she then looked back at grip
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Seeing that Grip was confused, the succubus replied, "Well, usually when kids play this game, they usually ask questions that other kids would have a hard time answering, like 'Who do you have a crush on?' or something like that. We're not kids, though, so you could probably ask her anything you wanted her to."

Hearing Rose's question, Nok'tara cocked her eyebrow saying, "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:54 pm

Rose backed away a little from Nok'tora "i mean if we were to run what would you do" she says a little nervously

Adam patted quarus's shoulder as she cried "hang if the dridder that was empress was killed by another dridder then that dridder became empress well rose killed that didder does that make her empress,or perhaps it only applies to dridders"he says thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:12 pm

Nok'tara stared at Rose for a few seconds, then shrugged, saying, "Nothing, I suppose. Of course, it's not like you can really escape anyway. But, if you want to try and run away from me, go ahead. Run away from the evil mean succubus." She then grabbed Rose's sides with her finger and thumb, and picked her up slightly and turned her around so that she'd be facing away from her, and let go, seeing what Rose would do.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Rose was surprised when the succubus turned her away from her without hesitation rose ran towards the exit and fellback when she hit the invisible wall rose got up and ran to another exit but it was blocked by an invisible wall rose ran to another exit and yet again hit the invisible wall rose didn't give p though she ran past the succubus and hit another invisible wall getting angry rose hit her fists against the invisible wall.Rose then gave up and walked back to the succubus a little angry she sat down infront of the succubus "why will you not let us go"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Seeing Rose bang on the invisible wall that she made, Nok'tara asked a bit sarcastically, "Oh. You want me to remove that?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:23 pm

Rose scowled she looked up at nok'tora as she sat infront of her "yeah if you don't mind"she says softly to the succubus as rose got to her feet
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:26 pm

Nok'tara thought to herself for a moment, before saying, "Well...I may let you out if you do something for me."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Rose sighed she couldn't say that she had not expected this she turns to the succubus "oh boy here we go well what do you want me to do"she says scowling

Last edited by schoolhater on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:37 pm

A smirk began to form on Nok'tara's face as Rose asked what she wanted her to do. "Well, you see, the thing is, my feet are a bit sore from all that walking around while I was doing." She then went shifted herself so that she was lying down with her back to the floor, and flexed her toes a little bit. "Give me a foot massage, and I might let you go."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:40 pm

"you've got to be kidding that will take ages"rose complains to nok'tora as she looks at the huge feet infront of her she almost gipped "aw those feet stink"she says backing away from the succubus's feet "if thats what i have to do then i'd rather stay here and what you men that you may let me go if i did"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Hearing Rose tell her that her feet stank, she narrowed her eyes a bit, looking at Rose, then her feet, then at Rose. "Hold on a second." A bottle filled with some kind of clear liquid appeared in her hand with a fiery swoosh, and she opened up the bottle, smelling the contents of it, and nodding in approval to herself. She opened it up and poured some of the contents in her hand, and began to put the perfume on her feet. If someone from Earth were to smell it, they would have said it would've smelled like a cross between peaches and strawberries. After she was done, she said to herself, "That should do it." and went back into the position she was in a minute ago.

"Anyway, to answer your question, if it's only you that massages my feet, I may let you go. Meaning, I may let you go, or may decide to play with you a bit more. However, if both you and Grip were to do it, I will let you go. I'll let you two decide." she said, flexing her toes again.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Grip was still thinking about the odd theory of this "game." By the Books, did children actually play this on this world? It seemed like unneccessarily cruel and awkward...just as much so for the person asking as the person answering. He ignored the others while they argued.

Ask a question just like the succubus?

"Uhm, ok. Rose. If I was a neko, would you go on a date with me?"

Huh. Maybe his logic on that one had been a little off. Well...better than touching those feet...

"Oh. Right. Feet." Feet large enough to stomp on him. This just wasn't his day.

"Well...letting us go sounds like a good thing." Probably worth massaging feet for.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:00 pm

"um well no im definatly not massaging your feet like i said before i'd rather stay trapped than massage your feet"rose says defiantly and tries to run through the invisible barrier again but failed then she went back over to the succubus when she heard grips question she blushed "well um grip yeah yeah i would"she says and looks back at the succubus then sits upon the floor defiantly and looks away from the succubus
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Ah well. If Rose wasn't going to massage the feet, then there was no real point for him to do it either. Thinking on it, he didn't want to have to deal with Fenja bugging him about it afterwards. He did admit that is was rather humiliating.

He copied Rose and sat down. He was unsure how the succubus would react. When was someone coming to rescue them...
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:54 am

Rose sat down with her back to the succubus she didn't dare look at the succubus and hardly even dared to talk "why do you keep coming after us"she asks the succubus nervously as she takes a glance at her
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:09 am

Hearing what Rose asked her, the succubus shifted herself so that she was sitting up, and replied, "Well, it started with Adam, I suppose. Being a little douchebag to Quarus despite all the kindness he showed him. I wanted to teach him a lesson so badly, I appeared to him in a dream. It apparently shook him up, but I had to be sure it was genuine, and not fake. So I kidnapped you guys, and I ran a little test on Quarus and Adam. Then when Narin and Lenarei showed up, I thought a little bit of a joust would be fun. After all things aren't very fun in Hell. Just wait for meal, eat, et cetera. I must say, those two put up a heck of a fight.

After I left, I felt strangely...attracted to your group. So I decided to keep an eye on you two, and thought I'd pop up when all those dridders started attacking you. Then when I grabbed you two...I thought how long it had been since I was...nice to a smaller being. You know, played with 'em in a friendly manner. Anyway, I say all that to say this." Nok'tara then picked up Rose and placed her in her palm, but kept it so that she was still facing away from her. "The reason I'm coming after you...is because I'm beginning to like your group a little bit." After a pause, the succubus then said, "Anyway, it's your turn."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:25 am

rose listened to the succubus's explanation and looked at her when she picked rose up rose stood up on the palm and looked up at the succubus "hmm some things i don't get like when you said keep an eye on you two what do you mean by that and how come you saved me and grip from the dridders and how come you didn't try explaining this to narin and what do you mean my turn"she says a little confused
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:32 am

"Whoops, sorry. Slip of the tongue. I meant to say I kept an eye on your group. You know, kept to the shadows while you guys did your thing. I saved you from the dridders because...like I said, it had been awhile since I haASd done something nice, and that was the perfect oppurtunity to do so. As for why I don't try to explain to Narin...well...I don't think she'd listen to me. After all, I did pull her wings out of her sockets. As for what I meant by your turn, don't you remember? We're still playing 'Truth or Dare'. Unless, of course, you'd rather play something else." Nok'tara replied, now stroking Rose with the thumb from her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving felarya
Page 20 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next