Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving felarya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

surviving felarya - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:36 am

Rose swallowed she expected as much she looked for a hiding place and found one in a broken arch she hhid behind the rocks there and listened to the succubus as she counted down rose swallowed nervously as she waited for thesuccubus to start the search for her
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:44 am

"Thirty-eight....thirty-nine...forty! Ready or not, here I come!" The succubus then began to look around the huge chamber they were in, checking every spot she could.

Five Minutes Later...

Nok'tara growled as she checked a spot, and found that Rose wasn't there. She looked around, wondering just where she could be hiding. She then looked at one of the broken archs, and swore she saw something. She walked towards there, clearing out the rocks to find Rose. "Ah! There you are!" the succubus said, gently grabbing Rose and bringing her up to her face. "You're a good hider, you know that? Anyway, it's been five minutes, so you win the prize!" she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:47 am

Rose sighed she watched the succubus look around for her for five minutes she knew she had won but she didn't know what she had one she also didn't know wether the prize would be good or bad for her "yeah i um i guess i did so what is the um the prize"she says nervously to nok'tara while giving a little smiling at the same time
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:54 am

"Well, at first I was thinking of giving you a nice massage with my tongue..." Nok'tara then licked Rose's face again. "...but considering I gave you and your friends a whole lot of trouble in the past..." She then set Rose on the ground, standing up to her full height as she continued to speak." "...I thought that this would be much more appropriate."

A black aura then began to surround Nok'tara until it engulfed her completely. The aura then began to shrink, and became smaller and smaller until it was so small, it only came up to Rose's ankle. The aura then disappeared, leaving a two-inch succubus at Rose's mercy. "How about it, Rose? Care for a little payback?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:57 am

Rose cringed as nok'tora licked her face she then listened to the succubus's explanation and then was amazed when she shrunk herself down to two inches high rose blinked and bent over she picked up nok'tora on her hand and shakes her head "no im not a bad person i don't kill............much"she says kicking away the dridders head wich she had decapitated when it had tried to eat her
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:00 am

Nok'tara was a bit disappointed when Rose didn't want revenge on her. "Aw, c'mon, not even a little bit? ...Please? I did try to get that neera to eat that naga."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:02 am

rose raied an eyebrow at nok'tora's statement "erm im beggining to think there's something wrong with you or is this a trick"she says caautiously "anyway im not one to take revenge so no"she says putting nok'tora back down onto the ground

Last edited by schoolhater on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:06 am

Nok'tara just shrugged and said, "Oh, well." and the aura engulfed her again, bringing her back to her original size. She then said, "Well, if you won't take the whole payback thing..." She then picked up Rose again, saying, "I'll just have to settle for that tongue massage thing." The succubus then opened her mouth, bringing Rose towards the glistening maw.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:09 am

rse wasn't surprised the second time nok'tora changed size she was surprised when she was picked up and held above the succubus's mouth she sighed maybe the tongue massage wouldn't be that bad after all "ook i'll go with it a tongue massage does eem ok"she says smiling nervously
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:18 am

Nok'tara smiled as she placed her inside her mouth. She then began to suck on her, and moved her tongue inside so that it would be like a massage. The succubus let out an 'Mmmm' as the tongue glided over her body as she flipped her over and started sucking on her again. She giggled as she felt Rose's bare feet on her tongue, and began to lick them with the tip of her tongue. Once she was finished, she opened her mouth and plucked Rose out, drying her off with her hair.

"So, what'd you think?" Nok'tara asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:31 am

Rose smiled during the massage she looked up at he succubus smiling "yeah that felt ok miss"she says a little nervously as she looked around her she hadn't enjoyed being dried by the succubus's hair through but she still enjoyed the massage even i it was inside a mouth.

Last edited by schoolhater on Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:41 am

Grip woke up, coughing. He sat up, looking around. He saw Rose being held by the succubus.

"Rose!" he said, getting to his feet. His hand reached inside his jacket...then stopped. He didn't want Rose to get hurt due to a too hasty move.

"It's...uh...fine" said Rose. "She doesn't seem to want to eat me..."

"I...see". Grip decided that it was probably because the succubus was stuffed with dridders. When that meal was digested....well, succubi had rather legendary appetites. He decided to wait for the next move.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:39 pm

Seeing Grip wake up, Nok'tara smiled, saying, "Ah, you've finally woke up! I was wondering when you'd wake up!" She reached for him with her other hand, wrapping her fingers around him as she grabbed him. Now having both of them, the succubus asked, "Now I have another playmate! So, what do you two wanna do?" she asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:02 pm

(Ugh...I have been left so far behind...)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:07 pm

(That's partly my fault. I'm sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:21 pm

"Uhm...maybe we can play the "Let Grip and Rose Go" game" said Grip. Even in serious situations his sarcasim ran strong.

He tried to get something from his coat, anything. Unfortunatly the succubus held him too tightly to make a move. He then admitted that nothing he had on hand could harm the succubus. Maybe something on the Sphere could possibly damage it...but that was with Fenja. Grip then remembered the others. While they were in a bad situation, he realized they could be in as just a bad one.

-----

Fenja beat in frustration on the invisible wall. That damn succubus had escaped. She was furious.

"Alright...alright. We need to find another way around..."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:29 pm

Narin sighed, saying, "You're right. But how can we? If she took the time to block this entryway, she probably took the time to block the others. Hmm...we could try digging through to get to her, maybe."

Meanwhile, the succubus was laughing at the scarcastic joke that Grip had cracked. After awhile, she calmed down, saying, "You're a funny little man." and licked his face like she did Rose. "Seriously though, I can't just let you go. We've just started having fun! Hmmm...how about 'Truth or Dare'?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:30 pm

Grip had to keep from gagging when the succubus licked his face. Some Felaryans seemed to almost like being put in mouths or licked. It always gave him shivers.

"Well...alright." he said. He wanted to keep the succubus on this track. This should be easy...but he didn't know what the Dares would be...."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:24 pm

"Goody! I'll start first! Hmmm...who should I pick?" After thinking for a moment, Nok'tara looked at Grip and said, "Truth or dare, Grip? Before ou ask, Rose told me your name."

(Okay, since Tuc135 got miffed at our getting carried away with posts, I say next time something important like a fight or something like that comes up, we stop posting three or four posts away from someone whose behind. Don't want anyone feeling left out. Like I said earlier, I apologize for earlier. I won't get carried away again.)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:36 pm

(Could you give me a quick summary of what I missed?)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:43 pm

(Sure thing. A predator-sized dridder kills the emporess and becomes the new emporess. The dridders then went homicidal and started biting everyone. The group tried to shake them off, and within the process the new emporess dies, making the dridders more homicidal, and blocking the exits. Just when all hope is lost, the succubus from before came into the temple, and started eating a lot of dridders, grabbing Rose and Grip in the process. The dridders became terrified of the succubus, and scuttled back into hiding. The succubus now has Rose and Grip in her possesion, blocking all the entryways so that no one can claim them back, with the Scylla still on the loose, though no one knows where it's located.)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Grip paused. He had initially assumed truth. Then he realized that a succubus might be able to tell if he was lying. He teetered between the two. He considered his personal life personal. Of course, he could just be being ridiculously stubborn. He still didn't want to find out what the Dare part of this was...

"...Truth."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:58 pm

The succubus then thought for a moment, thinking of a really good question to ask him. After awhile, she asked, "Do you think your Jotun friend is a beautiful, sexy young woman who you might go out with if she was the same size as you?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Grip pondered this. He had been expecting something more...nefarious. Of course, a devil on Felarya was very different than a devil elsewhere. He thought over the wording of the question. "Might go out with..." Hmm. The succubus didn't seem to be aware that he rarely had somewhere to go out to. He paused before answering. It was just a simple question...right?

"Uhm. Yes."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:13 pm

"Thought you would." She then yelled out, "Hey, Jotun!!! Your human buddy just said that you were a beautiful sexy young woman he might go out with!!!" The succubus turned her attention back to the other two, saying, " But anyway, since you answered my question, it's YOUR turn, Grip." the succubus replied, now setting Grip and Rose on the ground while Nok'tara got on said ground herself lying down with her belly down, still looking at the neko and human.

Last edited by The Joker on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving felarya
Page 19 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next