Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving felarya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

surviving felarya - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:33 pm

Lenarei just stared, a little slack jawed. “You’re in a strange mood,” She said after finding her voice. Trav also stared, and quietly doused his cooking fire. The fish was done anyway.

“Well, I’m getting a few ideas, but Trav wouldn’t like them,” Lenarei said in a joking manner, trying to lighten the mood. Trav, however shot her a glance and shook his head. Lenarei just smiled and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:36 pm

rose looked at lenarei and smiled she shruged and looked at trav then adam and then back at lenarai "oh realy well i'd like o hear those ideas if you don't mind"she says smiling
Adam sighedcosed his eyes and shook his head
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:25 pm

“Well, I said I wouldn’t eat humans and nekos,” Lenarei said, getting an impish grin. “But I didn’t say anything about not tasting them. I’ve always wondered what a neko would taste like with Trav’s herbs on them.”

“Lenarei! Yeh can’t be serious!” Trav said, startled at Lenarei’s statement.

‘What’s the matter Trav? Are you jelous or something?” Lenarei teased. “You know I won’t hurt her, I carry you around in my mouth all the time.” Trav reddened at Lenarei’s words. “Besides, look at her, she’s a mess,” Lenarei said, gesturing with a wing at Rose. “And you wouldn’t want those spices to go to waste, now would you?”

"Did yeh not jus' accost Adam over such behavior?" Trav asked. "I'll not 'ave yeh takin' advantage o' the poor lass' confusion."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:29 am

Rose grinned at lenarei's suggestion "yeah that sounds great" she says walking over to lenarei "lets do that"
meanwhile adam let out a yawn as he watched lenarei and rose talk smiling he slithed up to trav and
then slithered round him a little so that he had his tail around his legs rose smiled "oh come on lets do your idea lenarei"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:55 am

“Oh, you worry too much Trav. The seasonings were her idea, after all, and she isn’t in that mistress trance,” Lenarei said, waving off Trav’s objections.

Despite Trav’s protests, Lenarei used one foot to gently pick up Rose. She brought her close to her face. “Somehow, I get the feeling you were hoping for something like this ever since you learned I don’t eat nekos.” Lenarei said with a mischievous grin. “I’d hate to disappoint you know.”

With a flick of her foot, she lightly tossed Rose into the air. Opening her mouth wide, Lenarei expertly caught her in it feet first. She hummed with delight as the taste of seasoned neko flooded her tongue. “Mmmm…so good!” She said, though her words were garbled by the neko in her mouth. She rubbed her tongue all over Rose’s back, getting every bit of the seasonings off and giving Rose a thorough coating of saliva.

Trav, meanwhile, was watching Lenarei with disapproval clear on his face. However, he was interrupted as Adam came and coiled his tail around his legs. “Jus’ know that Quarus be not the only one who knows about poisonous herbs,” Trav said, not in a threatening tone, but just to warn Adam. “Would yeh care fer some fish?”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:01 am

rose smiled as she was picked up by lenarei and then closed her eyes when she entered lenareis mouth she felt lenareis hot tongue and the coating of saliva she was in she stood up on lenarei's tongue she moved about a bit but then she lost her balance and fell towards a large open area.
Adam sighed and uncoiled from trav's legs he sighed "no i don't want any fish thank you im getting kind of tired though"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Narin stared in disbelief as Rose willingly agreed to be thrown into Lenarei's mouth. 'How come when I did it, she got all freaked out, yet when Lenarei does it, she's a-okay with it?!' She sighed to herself as she watched the spectacle going on.

Quarus was also looking at the spectacle as well, though she exactly blame Rose. After all, she had kind of enjoyed it inside Adam's mouth. ...Well, minus the swallowing and near digestion, but that was besides the point. Sticking half of her body out, she tapped Trav's hand to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:02 pm

Lenarei felt Rose trying to stand in her mouth. With a slight twitch of her tongue, she caused her to fall. With her flat against her tongue again, she flipped her over and started rubbing her tongue all over her front. She licked over each part of her to get off all the spice, running her tongue over her arms, her legs, her belly and chest, her face. Lenarei spent some time working her tongue through her hair, making sure to get all the ketchup out. At last all the spice was licked away, and Lenarei left Rose laying on her tongue a moment, simply savoring the flavor of the neko.

After a while, Lenarei stuck her tongue out with Rose on it. She dropped the neko onto a wing and used the other to brush off some of the saliva. “There we go, all clean. You tasted simply divine with all those spices, Rose.” She set Rose down on the ground. “Of course, that made me hungry. Is that fish done yet Trav?”

“Aye, though there be only a few cooked and seasoned. Leave those fer…” Trav started, then looked down at Quarus. “Yes, Quarus? Do yeh need somethin’?” Trav gets out a sheet of parchment for Quarus to write on and holds it near the Neera.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:15 pm

Quarus got out her writing pouch, and wrote down, 'COULD I HAVE A PIECE OF FISH, PLEASE?' and gave Trav the cutest face she could muster up.

Smelling the spices from Trav's cooking fish smelled good to Narin, and she thought it would be nice to try at least one fish to see what flavored fish tasted like.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:42 pm

“But o’ course!” Trav said, smiling at the neera. “’ow could I resist so polite a request, or so cute a face anyway.” Using a knife, he cut a small piece, but a very sizeable one to a neera and put it on a leaf. He gently lifted Quarus out of the pouch, and sets her down on the rock, along with the piece of fish. Seeing Narin’s hungry look, he put another piece of the fish on a larger leaf. He got up and walked over to Narin, holding the piece of fish out to her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Quarus smiled as Trav placed her down beside the delicious piece of fish. She did a polite bow, and wrote out 'THANK YOU VERY MUCH!' before biting into the meat. Her eyes lit up as she savored the piece of meat, and after she swallowed, she wrote out, 'YOU WONDERFUL COOK!'

Narin was surprised to see Trav bring her a piece of the fish he had cooked. "Thank you, Trav." she said with a smile. "I know you didn't have to." She then lifted the fish with her wing, and dropped it in her mouth. Narin let out an 'Mmmmm...' as she savored the taste of the fish before swallowing. "That was absolutely delicious. I see why Lenarei loves your coooking."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Adam saw quarus set fown on a rock near him and he slithered away as fast as he could and hid behind narin giving glances nervously quarus.
Rose smiled as she got to her feet she noticed adam move and hide behind narin "whats gotten into him"she says looking at him.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:06 pm

As Quarus was eating her piece of fish, she noticed that Adam had slithered away from her and was hiding behind Narin, and knew why he was doing it. She set her fish meat down on the rock and began to walk in Adam's direction, looking straight at him with a look of concern on her face.

Narin looked as Adam as she hid behind him and noticed Quarus walking towards them. She thought it best not to move and to let the two sort things out.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:24 pm

as quarus came closer to him he slithered further away from the little neera nervously he shuddered saying "k..keep away"
rose had to hold back laughter at how silly the scene looked
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:25 pm

Lenarei hopped over to Trav’s cooked fish. Delicately picking up one in her talons, she flipped it up and caught it in her mouth. “Delicious as ever Trav, though not quite as good as seasoned neko. Speaking of which, did you enjoy your bath Rose?” Lenarei asked.

“Anyway, I noticed you watching us, Narin,” Lenarei said, moving over to stand by the other harpy. “Was that a bit of envy I noticed?” She leaned her head close to Narin’s ear. “If you wanted to, Trav hasn’t had his bath yet,” Lenarei whispered into Narin’s ear. “He won’t admit it, but I can tell he secretly enjoys it when I do it to him.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Quarus paused as Adam nervously told her to keep away. In response, Quarus wrote out 'NO' in big enough letters so Adam could see them, and approached him at a faster pace.

Narin diverted her eyes a little bit as Lenarei asked if she was envious of what happened between Lenarei and Rose. When Lenarei asked if she'd like to give Trav a tongue bath, she whispered back, "Well, it'd be kind of nice, yes. But I can't just snatch him up while he's cooking fish. It'd be rude!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:39 pm

rose listened to narin and lenarei's conversation "well it was quite a nice bath and anyway narin why can't you justsnatch trav up it wouldn't be rude i remember you started licking me when i wasn't expecting it"
Adam whimped as he saw quarus come closer to him and raised his tail in defense "keep away im warning you"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Narin then quickly tried to shush Rose, her face flushing red from embarassment.

Quarus didn't stop approaching Adam, despite the fact that Adam was raising his tail in defense, now within grabbing distance of him.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:51 pm

rose smiled as narin blushed "whats wrong im sure you've been embaressed plenty of times before now i think we should watch adam before he kills quarus"
Adam raised his tail nervously above quaras as the neera came closer to him
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:53 pm

“Faith! What be this yeh two be talkin’ about?” Trav said, looking up at the harpies after hearing Rose’s comment. “Lenarei! What be yeh whisperin’ about?”

“Now look, you went and gave it away,” Lenarei said, rather annoyed at Rose. She flicked her with the tip of her wing. After her comment about Adam, Lenarei absentmindedly put him into her pouch. “No hurting the neera, now.”

“Well, it be best that I ‘eard. Yeh would not want to snatch me up as is. Some o’ me herbs would leave yeh gaspin’ fer yeh breath.” Trav said, shrugging. “Do wait till I finish me dinner please.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:58 pm

rose smiled a little as lenarei flicked her with the ti of the wing it tickled so rose couldn't help lauging a little
Aadam let out a "what the...."as lenarei picked him up but he sighed when he was put in the pouch were he curled up tightly
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:00 pm

"Nothing! We weren't talking about anything in particular!" Narin said nervously, twiddling her feathers nervously.

As Lenarei placed Adam in her pouch, Quarus sighed sadly to herself. She wanted so badly to make things right with him, and to let him know that she forgave him. She slumped her shoulders in defeat as she walked back to her meal.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:13 pm

“Aye, o’ course yeh weren’t,” Trav said. Finishing his piece of fish, he set down the leaf he was using as a plate. He glanced back at the two harpies as he walked over to an uncluttered portion of the cave. Lenarei stealthily winked at him. Appearing nonchalant about it, Trav took off the pouches of herbs, spices, and such from his belt and set them down. He also removed his sword and scabbard, and the pack from his back and set them down as well.

“So, I never got a good look at you, Quarus,” Lenarei said. She got on all fours, and brought an eye down to look at the tiny neera. After a moment, she got back up. “I feel like holding my breath or something, or I might inhale you by accident. Why were you chasing Adam anyway?” Lenarei asked.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:20 pm

Narin sighed in relief to herself as Trav walked away towards a corner of the room. Must be getting ready to go to sleep. It is getting a bit dark outside.' she thought to herself.

Quarus stood still as Lenarei brought in her massive face towards her to get a good look at her. When Lenarei asked why she was 'chasing' Adam, she wrote down, 'I WANT TO TALK TO HIM.'
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:25 pm

Lenarei nudged Narin with her elbow (Or the wing’s equivalent), and pointed at Trav. She winked at her before returning to Quarus.

“So, why don’t you want to talk to her, Adam?” Lenarei asked, looking in her pouch at the naga curled up in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving felarya
Page 10 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next